Lee Walker, Director, FoE Quality & New Model Launch is making the following LL5+ announcements effective July 1, 2019:
Jörg Wurdack, Chief Engineer VO NMP FoE, will assume additional responsibility for the Pilot Plant. Jörg will continue to report to me and to matrix report to Craig Fike, Global Quality & NMP Director. Reporting to Jörg will be:
- Peter Wohlfeld, Manager Pilot Plant
- Johannes Pieters, Manager VO NML
- Lars Möller, Manager VO NML
- Sascha Ratzeburg, Manager VO NML
- Amar Patel, Manager VO NML
Dieter Schmidt, currently Manager VO NML Saarlouis, will transition out of his role during the month of July, and will then short-term take up project work for me.
Christian Schmitz, Manager Manufacturing Quality FoE, will assume additional responsibility for Quality Data Group & OPD work. Christian will continue to report to me and to matrix report to Todd Barber, Global Manufacturing Quality Director. Reporting to Christian will be:
Clemens Müller-Kurth, Quality Program Manager
- Peter Grebing, Quality Program Manager
- Graham Mace, Quality Program Manager
- Reiner Braun, Quality OPD Manager
- Ulrich Horstmann, Manager, Global PRC
Mike Butler, currently Director Central Quality, will transition out of his role during the month of July. Mike’s future assignment will be the subject of a separate announcement.
Laura Vandendriessche, Manager Warranty, will report to me.
Robert Someschan, Manager PD Functional Quality, is appointed Manager, PD Quality and Passenger Vehicles FoE, and will assume complete responsibility for PD Quality. Robert will report to me and continue to matrix report to Courtenay Konet, Global PD Quality Director. Reporting to Robert will be:
- Gordon Briffett, Manager PD Quality, Passenger Vehicles
- Dr. Kirsten Heinsberg, Manager Functional Quality Chassis & Vehicle
- Bert Vliegen, Manager Functional Quality EESE
- Tom Decker, Manager Functional Quality Body Interior, will assume additional responsibility for Body Exterior.
Klaus-Peter Tamm, currently Director PD Quality Europe, will transition out of his role during the month of July. He will be responsible for Special Project Import Quality and CX727.
Rob Powell, Manager Powertrain NML and CV & Powertrain PD Quality Europe, will continue to report to me and to matrix report to Craig Fike, Global Quality & NMP Director. Reporting to Rob will be:
- Alexandra Walker, Manager Powertrain Functional Quality
- Fiona Plaxton-Smith, Manager CV Quality
- Russ Andrews, Manager Powertrain NML
Please join me in wishing the teams all the best in their new roles and assignments.
All other LL5+ changes will be announced at a later point in time.
LL6 and GSR changes will be subject to further consultations and will be announced in the next weeks.