JDRF is hosting the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning LARIAT Sweepstakes.
You can enter for a chance to win the vehicle – donated by Ford Motor Company – and help JDRF in their mission to improve lives today and tomorrow by accelerating life-changing breakthroughs to cure, prevent and treat type 1 diabetes (T1D). Donations start at $10.
Click here to enter the sweepstakes. A winner will be drawn Dec. 1, 2022.
2022 F-150 Lightning LARIAT
The all-electric 2022 F-150 Lightning LARIAT features:
- Extended-range battery with an EPA-estimated range of 320 miles
- Dual electric motors delivering 564 horsepower and 775 lb.ft. of torque
- Mega Power Frunk – 400-liter lockable, drainable front truck
- Leather-trimmed heated and ventilated front seats
- Heated rear seats
- Power tailgate with unique rear signature lighting
- SYNC® 4A with 15.5-inch touchscreen
- Geometric gray-ion satin grille
- 20-inch dark carbonized gray wheels
- Pro Power Onboard – 9.6 kw with 11 available outlets
- Ford Charge Station Pro – 80-amp power delivery
- Twin-panel moon roof
- Phone as key
Ford and JDRF
Ford Motor Company has been a valued partner of JDRF since 1983. In 1998, Ford expanded this relationship by creating the employee-driven Ford Global Action Team (FGAT). By bringing together tens of thousands of volunteers, the FGAT has combined passion and power to raise more than $3 million annually for the past 15 years. Under the leadership of Edsel B. Ford II, with more than 90 fundraising teams across 40 global sites, the company has raised more than $65 million to help JDRF create a world without T1D.