- Four-car Le Mans Entry Accepted for Ford 50 Years on from Historic Victory
PARIS, France - The organisers of the Le Mans 24 Hours, the ACO (Automobile Club de l’Ouest), today confirmed that four Ford GTs have received a place on the prestigious entry list for the 2016 Le Mans 24 Hours.
- Go Further: Ford Employee, Blue Oval Venture Nearly 19,000 Feet Up Mount Everest
Standing at 18,514 feet above sea level, Ford employee Robert Brosko, 60, and his wife Lynn, 59, looked down on the world from the Kala Patthar ridge overlooking Mount Everest’s base camp.
Brosko, manager, Global Maintenance, had been carrying a flag with the iconic Ford logo and a few “Go Further” signs with him for weeks, waiting for the perfect time – and extreme height – to snap a photo.
- Media's First-Drive Reviews of New Focus RS: They Like It
Members of the automotive media recently had the opportunity to drive the all-new Focus RS, which recently rolled off the assembly line in Germany and is bound for the United States this spring.
What did they think? Judging from what we've read so far, they are quite pleased.
- Behind the Numbers with Erich Merkle: January, 2016
Okay, Ford’s U.S. sales were down 3 percent in January versus the same time last year. That’s the headline, but to understand the number we need to dig a little deeper.
- Raptor Prepares for Grueling Off-Road Racing Series
There’s a roar in the desert – spitting sand and kicking up rocks. It’s the sound of the all-new 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor, running in the 2016 Best in the Desert off-road racing series’ new factory stock class.
- Andy Priaulx: Touring Car Champion To Race All-new Ford GT
Andy Priaulx likes to win. “Winning is everything,” he says. “When you’re second you’re the first of the losers.”
- Ford Sales Led By Record January for Edge and F-Series
Ford Motor Company of Canada, Ltd. celebrated the first month of 2016 with sales increasing 14 per cent, led by record January sales of the Canadian-built Ford Edge, up 52 per cent, and Ford F-Series, Canada’s top-selling pickup for 50 consecutive years, up 13 per cent.
- Ford Accelerates Transformation Plan in Europe to Build Vibrant and Sustainably Profitable Business
Ford Motor Company is accelerating its transformation in Europe – including new product, brand and efficiency actions – to deliver improved profits in 2016 and a 6-8 percent operating margin for Ford of Europe in the longer term.
- Ford Brand SUVs Post Strongest Start since 2004; Ford Vans Have Best Start in 31 Years, Thanks to New Transit
Coming off strong results last January, Ford Motor Company’s total U.S. sales of 173,723 vehicles declined 3 percent last month versus a year ago.
- Ford Shelby GT350R-C Wins SportsCar Challenge Race at Daytona
Billy Johnson and Scott Maxwell drove the Ford Shelby GT350R-C to its first win at Daytona International Speedway on Friday in the Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge race.
- Ford Back on Top as No.1 Commercial Vehicle Brand in Europe in 2015; All-new Transit Line-up Drives Demand
Ford’s renewed and expanded Transit commercial vehicle line-up achieved another milestone in 2015 as Ford became Europe’s No.1 top-selling commercial vehicle brand – for the first time in 18 years.
- Ask the Expert about Ford Focus RS Drive Modes
The all-new 350 PS Focus RS offers advanced performance and driver assistance technologies to help ensure that its extreme driving capabilities are accessible to drivers of all skill levels.
- What the ‘Stig’ Really Thinks of the New Ford Focus RS
Racing driver Ben Collins, formerly the ‘Stig’ on BBC’s Top Gear, shares his thoughts on the all-new Ford Focus RS in this exclusive video now showing on @Ford Online.
- Little Wonder – Fiesta is Europe’s Favourite Small Car Again
The Ford Fiesta was the No.1 selling small car in Europe again last year, making it the top-selling small car in Europe for the fourth year running.
- Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Perseveres at Rolex 24 At Daytona
The well-known racing adage “there’s no replacement for race conditions” proved true for the two-car Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Ford GT team, who debuted the No. 66 and No. 67 at the Rolex 24 At Daytona after extensive preparation and testing.
- Ford GT Qualifies for Rolex 24
No. 66 Ford GT (Joey Hand, Dirk Müller, Sébastien Bourdais)
JOEY HAND: “The conditions were treacherous. I’m actually surprised we were qualifying in those conditions. You couldn’t even get through the Bus Stop. The Bus Stop is usually third or fourth gear, and this was first gear.
- 2016 IMSA TV Schedule Announced; Rolex 24 Kicks Off Season
More than 100 hours of IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge action will air on FOX Sports television platforms in 2016, including FS1 coverage of every race and a FOX network telecast.
- All new Ford GT Voted ‘Most Beautiful Supercar of the Year’
Ford’s all-new GT has been crowned “The most beautiful Supercar of the Year’’ at the International Automobile Festival in France.
- Fields Highlights Ford’s Expanding Business Model and Updates to One Ford Plan at Global Town Hall
After reporting on a “breakthrough” 2015 and a record company full-year pre-tax profit of $10.8 billion at today’s Global Town Hall, Ford President and CEO Mark Fields provided updates on the company’s strategic vision.
- TPP Criticisms Renew as Signing Set to Take Place
The 12 nations of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) are expected to officially sign the trade deal on Feb. 4. The next step is for each country’s legislature to approve it. In Washington, lawmakers are saying not so fast.
- Ford Delivers 2015 Full Year Pre-Tax Profit of $10.8B
Today, Ford Motor Company reported its
2015 full year and fourth quarter financial results. For the full- year 2015,
the company reported a record pre-tax profit, excluding special
items of $10.8 billion, up $3.5 billion from 2014 results.
- VIDEO: Ken Block Chats About Focus RS, World Rallycross and More
Head Hoonigan in Charge Ken Block sat down with Dave Pericak, global director, Ford Performance, to talk about the Ford Focus RS media drives in Europe, the excitement around the hot hatch’s “Drift Mode,” World Rallycross and the recent addition of Adreas Bakkerud to the Hoonigan team.
- Ford Gives Real-World Truck Customers Insider Access to All-New F-Series Super Duty Testing
No actors, no stunts. Five real-world heavy-duty truck customers have an all-access insider pass to see how the all-new Super Duty – the toughest, smartest, most capable Super Duty ever – lives up to its Built Ford Tough promise.
- Meet the Frenchman Desperate to Win for Ford at Le Mans in 2016
Olivier Pla is the third of four full season FIA World Endurance Championship drivers gunning for glory with Ford Chip Ganassi Racing in 2016.
- Ford CV Registrations Reach All-Time High in Germany in 2015
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford, the number one CV in brand in Europe, enjoyed spectacular success in the sector in Germany in 2015 with registrations reaching record levels, up 18 per cent compared with the previous year.