- New Fiesta Named Brazil’s Top Vehicle in "Quatro Rodas" Consumer Satisfaction Survey
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil – The New Fiesta was elected Brazil’s Best Premium Compact and Top Overall Vehicle in Consumer Satisfaction among the 40 top-selling vehicles in the country, according to the “The Elected” survey by Quatro Rodas magazine.
- Motor City Dragons Joins Forces for Breast Cancer Awareness
In November, Motor City Dragons (MCD) will celebrate its second anniversary as an advocate for breast cancer awareness. MCD is a dragon boat team within Ford Employee Recreation Association’s (FERA) Ford Canoe & Kayak Club. The team, spearheaded by Ford’s Csilla Gutay, is comprised of breast cancer survivors and co-ed supporters. Gutay was inspired to form the team when her best friend was diagnosed with a recurrence of breast cancer around Labor Day 2012 and read about the benefits of dragon boat racing on the Mayo Clinic site.
- Ford Race Team Swaps Speed for Smooth Driving to Win UK Frugal Driving Challenge
BRENTWOOD, England – A team from the Formula Ford motorsport series that entered this year’s MPG Marathon in a Fiesta ST achieved the biggest improvement in fuel consumption over their car’s official figures.
- Ford Announces Actions with Respect to Its $882 Million of 4.25% Senior Convertible Notes Due 2016
Ford Motor Company [NYSE: F] has elected to exercise its right to terminate the conversion rights with respect to its 4.25% Senior Convertible Notes due Nov. 15, 2016 (the “Notes”), effective Nov. 20, 2014 (the “Conversion Rights Termination Date”), in accordance with the terms of the Notes.
- Keselowski's Dramatic Win Puts Three Fusions in Eliminator Round
Brad Keselowski pulled off the victory in a must-win situation to advance the No. 2 Fusion to the Eliminator Round, holding off the field to win at Talladega Sunday evening. The win is the sixth of the season for Keselowski, but easily his most clutch of the season.
- With Over One Million Fans Ford Argentina is The Largest Automotive Online Community of The Country
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ford Argentina reached one million fans on Facebook, positioning Ford as the country's largest online automotive community.
- Ford Continues High-Tech Engine Investment at Dagenham
Ford is investing an additional £190 million at its Dagenham London site to produce an all-new advanced technology 2.0-litre diesel engine for cars and commercial vehicles.
- New Fiesta’s Stylish Night Out in Chongqing
CHONGQING, China — On Sept. 24, the Ford New Fiesta embarked on a fun and fashionable night out on the Mountain City of Chongqing to search for the hottest spots in the city. The event was called “Night Out, YO·HO Fiesta”; the evening’s journey began at the Chongqing New North Zone and ended at the city center. The urban fashion seekers enjoyed the pleasure of driving the New Fiesta 1.0L model to search for popular fashion landmarks and hot delicacies in the city.
- F-350 Grabs Top Sales Spot in First Month of Sales
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - One month after Ford Trucks launched the all-new F-350 commercial truck, the light-duty truck leapt to the top sales spot in its segment in Brazil. The F-Series truck has a commanding 34.2% market share against eight other vehicles.
- Ford, Tweddle Launch New Interactive Mustang App
Ford and Tweddle have launched a new full-featured interactive smartphone application for owners and enthusiasts of the all-new Ford Mustang.
- Ford Argentina in the Top 3 of the Ambito Financiero 2014 Ranking of Brands Chosen by Consumers
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ford Argentina won the second place in the automotive category in the ranking of brands chosen by consumers, carried out by the business and economic newspaper Ambito Financiero.
- All-New Ford F-150 BoxLink, LED Box Lights and Remote Tailgate Release Revolutionize Truck Bed Cargo Management
Now, Ford is revolutionizing the management and stowage of cargo inside the pickup truck box with its patented BoxLink™ system debuting on the all-new Ford F-150. Along with LED box lights, a power locking and remote tailgate release, and segment-first cargo ramps, the 2015 F-150 is better equipped to help manage loads more efficiently.
- Ford Named Regional Winners at the National Apprenticeship Awards 2014
Ford and its national dealer network has been named South East Macro Employer of the Year at the 2014 National Apprenticeship Awards.
- Chennai Plant Receives Accolades for Achievements on Maintenance and Environment Metrics
CHENNAI, India — Ford’s Chennai facility was recently awarded for its efforts on the Maintenance and Environment parameters, which are key metrics in the Global Ford Production System. The Chennai Vehicle Assembly Plant’s (CVAP) stamping facility won the Maintenance Operations Systems (MOS) award, while the Chennai Engine Plant’s Materials, Planning and Logistics (MP&L) team received the 2014 Asia Pacific Facility Environmental Leadership Award for a project on reduction of carton and wood wastage.
- Diversity and Inclusion Award Winner: Ford Taubaté HR Team Influences Change in the Community
Ford Motor Company founder Henry Ford said, “A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.” His message reminds us of Ford’s commitment to playing an active role in the community and demonstrating the company’s key corporate values of caring and inclusion.
- “We’re aiming for sales growth this year and next” – Roelant de Waard
With its strong flow of new products, Ford is seeing its sales growing in Europe. It is a trend that Roeland de Waard, vice president, Marketing, Sales & Service, is confident will continue.
- “Ford Has The Right Environmental Strategy” – Wolfgang Schneider
Ford offers motorists the power of choice – from advanced, low CO2 powertrains to hybrids and electrification.
- The Ford of Canada Team Embraces Global Week of Caring
The Ford Volunteer Corps makes a difference throughout the year, but during Ford Global Week of Caring (GWC) Ford truly shows people the power of One Ford with one goal: a better world.
- Ford in Australia Celebrates Job 1 of the Falcon FG X Sedan and Territory MK II
MELBOURNE, Australia — On October 8, Ford in Australia celebrated a major milestone with the first 2014 Ford Falcon FG X sedan and the Ford Territory MK II rolling down the production line. To mark this special occasion, hundreds of employees were on hand to witness Job 1 of the Falcon FG X sedan and Territory MK II as they came off the production line at the Broadmeadows Assembly Plant. The company also took the opportunity to photograph the vehicles at its Geelong Engine Plant, where the Falcon and Territory’s in-line six-cylinder engine is made and where the bodies are stamped.
- Ford Racing Weekend Report: Oct. 10 – 12
Ford Racing breakdown from the weekend events.
- “Our Transformation Plan is working” - Stephen Odell
Ford of Europe’s Transformation Plan is working despite new headwinds, says Stephen Odell, chairman and CEO, Ford of Europe
- Ford Ace Bakkerud Wins World RX of Turkey
Ford Olsbergs MSE driver Andreas Bakkerud won this weekend’s World RX of Turkey, the penultimate round of the FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy
- Inside the Oval With Jamie Allison: 113 Years of Racing, No Signs of Slowing
This is the first of a monthly Ford Racing column for @FordOnline, and today seems like the most appropriate day to kick it off.
Why is that? Because 113 years ago today our Ford Racing program was born.
- Ford’s European Sales Rise 12% in September as New Cars and Commercial Vehicles Drive Highest Share in Three Years
Ford sales in Europe climbed sharply in September, pushing its market share to a three-year high, on strong demand for both new cars and commercial vehicles.
- “One Ford Brings Tremendous Benefits” – Mark Fields
PARIS – One Ford’s role in delivering outstanding new products was highlighted in Paris by Ford Motor Company president and CEO, Mark Fields. Surrounded by an extensive display of new models on the Ford stand, he also encouraged the European team to continue to make progress on its business transformation.