- Ford Announces Senior Leadership Team Changes
Ford Motor Company today is announcing a series of changes in its senior leadership team as it continues to deliver the company’s One Ford plan for profitable growth.
- 2017 Super Duty Brings $1.3 Billion Investment to Kentucky Truck Plant
Ford Motor Company, America’s truck leader, will create 2,000 new jobs and invest $1.3 billion in its Kentucky Truck Plant to support the launch of the all-new 2017 Ford F-Series Super Duty truck – the toughest, smartest, most capable Super Duty truck lineup ever.
- Strong F-Series, Van Demand Boosts Truck Sales to Best November since 2007; New Products Grow Year-to-Date Sales
Ford Motor Company November U.S. sales totaled 187,794 vehicles, up slightly at 0.4 percent compared to a year ago.
- UAW-Ford Collective Bargaining Agreement Part of the Foundation for an Even Stronger Business in Years Ahead
The new collective bargaining agreement ratified on Friday, Nov. 20 by United Auto Workers (UAW) represented employees in the United States provides a good foundation for Ford (NYSE: F) to create an even stronger business in the years ahead.
- Ford MPVs Claim Gold, Silver and Bronze in Scotland
All-new Ford Galaxy claimed overall “MPV of the year” at the 2015 Scottish Car of The Year awards. S-MAX and C-MAX were placed second and third in this highly competitive segment.
- Ford of Canada Pulls Sheet Off 2017 Super Duty at Canadian Western Agribition
The Canadian Western Agribition (CWA), held in Regina, Saskatchewan, is the largest livestock show in Canada and the country’s most extensive agribusiness trade show.
- Five Ford Transit Connect Vans Donated to Help Feed Those in Need Starting this Holiday Season, from Florida to Arizona
Ford is helping to ensure more people have enough to eat this holiday season by donating five Transit Connect cargo vans to organizations that provide hunger relief services.
- From Salt Spreaders to ATV Platforms: Ford Tough Tests All-New Super Duty Cargo Boxes with Aftermarket Equipment
From virtual torture testing in supercomputers to purpose-built potholes, Ford has tough tested the all-new Super Duty – the toughest, smartest, most capable Super Duty ever – to make sure it’s ready for popular aftermarket cargo box equipment that ranges from glass racks to salt spreaders.
- Meet the Minds Behind the Ford Multimodal Journey
A lawyer, a nationally ranked skier, a designer who launched his career as a clay modeler, and an avid mountain biker; the minds behind Ford Motor Company’s multimodal journey experiments are proof that disparate interests and experiences can merge to create dynamic, revolutionary results.
- Ford Teams with The Emily Post Institute to Offer Holiday Driving Tips
Holiday driving can cause more than road rage – it can wreak havoc on relationships. Whether stuck in Thanksgiving traffic or riding for hours with the in-laws, the “most wonderful time of the year” has serious potential to turn family fun into family feud.
- Let’s all get Cyber Smarter
Roopak Verma, Director of Information Technology, Ford of Europe, Middle East and Africa, explains why all employees need to become Cyber Smart in this video available to view now on @Ford Online.
- Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Announces Ford GT Driver Line-up
Ford Chip Ganassi Racing officially announced today the four drivers who will compete in the all-new Ford GT for the 2016 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
- Aachen Employees Recognised for Innovation Excellence
More than 100 employees from Ford’s Research and Advanced Engineering department and product development were recently honoured for their innovations at this year’s Reward and Recognition Event (RARE).
- UAW-Ford National Labor Agreement Ratified
The following statement on the UAW-Ford national labor agreement is from John Fleming, Executive Vice President, Global Manufacturing and Labor Affairs.
- Weekly Top Stories: 11/20/2015
DEARBORN - Weekly Top Stories for November 16 - 20, 2015.
- Unique Ford Suit Helps Teach Young People the Dangerous Effects of Driving Under the Influence of Illegal Drugs
Ford Motor Company has created a unique suit to dramatically teach young people about the dangers of driving under the influence of illegal drugs.
- Fuel Efficiency, Alternative Fuels and Sustainability Earn Ford F-150 the 2016 Green Truck of the Year™ Award
Green Car Journal today named the Ford F-150 as the 2016 Green Truck of the Year™ at the San Antonio Auto & Truck Show in Texas.
- Ford Motor Company Receives Perfect Score on 2016 Corporate Equality Index
Ford received a perfect score of 100 percent on the 2016 Corporate Equality Index (CEI), a national benchmarking survey and report on corporate policies and practices related to LGBT workplace equality, administered by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation.
- Ford Shelby GT350, GT350R Mustang Makes Car and Driver 2016 10Best List
Car and Driver magazine has named the Shelby® GT350 and GT350R Mustang to its 2016 10Best list, which recognizes the best new cars available in the United States for under $80,000. This marks the 10th time a version of Ford’s pony car has been named to the prestigious list.
- New Trend Video Series: Elusive Health
Today on @Ford Online we continue our monthly trend series featuring Sheryl Connelly, manager, Global Trends and Futuring. These monthly videos are designed to provide a snapshot of the ten trends featured in the 2015 Looking Forward with Ford trends book.
- Spirit of Detroit Joins Ford Volunteer Corps, Dresses in Ford Blue to Celebrate 10 Years of Building Stronger Communities
Ford Motor Company Fund has enlisted the iconic Spirit of Detroit sculpture to help celebrate 10 years of the Ford Volunteer Corps and symbolize Ford’s continuing commitment to the city.
- Re-birth of an Icon – The Final Chapter
The eighth and concluding part of the Re-birth of an Icon – Ford’s acclaimed documentary on the inside story of the development of the Focus RS – sees the Ford Performance team at the Grattan Raceway in Michigan, USA, for the final sign-off.
- The New Lincoln MKZ Reveals New Face of Lincoln
DEARBORN - If you think the new Lincoln MKZ revealed today at the Los Angeles Auto Show is a typical mid-cycle update, think again.
- Employees Get Sneak Peek of New Escape Before Public Unveiling
A low-key open house gave employees a sneak peek at the new 2017 Ford Escape last week, ahead of its official public reveal at the Los Angeles Auto Show.
- Quiet Luxury: Technology, Performance and Design Drive 2017 Lincoln MKZ
Discover your new favorite space. The new Lincoln MKZ combines intuitive technology, effortless performance and distinctive design to deliver an enhanced driving experience Lincoln calls quiet luxury.