- Ford Will Give Away a Car at 2015 Essence Festival; Brings Exclusive Ford GT to New Orleans
The 2015 ESSENCE Festival kicks off this weekend, and Ford will be on hand to help attendees celebrate and potentially walk away with keys to a brand-new Ford vehicle of their choosing* as part of its title sponsorship of the 21st anniversary of the event. The ESSENCE Festival is a cultural celebration featuring a mix of established names, promising newcomers and cherished festival favorites.
- Ford U.S. Sales Up on Strong Customer Demand for Newest Products
Strong consumer demand for its newest products pushed Ford Motor Company total U.S. June sales 2 percent higher, to 225,647 vehicles sold.
- Logano and Hornish Post Top-10 Finishes in NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race at Sonoma Raceway
“Todd did a good job and got me some track position and got the car running pretty good. We struggled all weekend and got something decent. Once we started running I thought, ‘We’re not that slow.’
- 2016 F-150 Continues to Innovate With Available Pro Trailer Backup Assist, Alternative Fuel Capability and SYNC 3
The 2016 Ford F-150, part of Ford F-Series, America’s best-selling truck for 38 years, continues to innovate with the addition of breakthrough towing technology, new Special Edition Appearance Packages, SYNC 3 and alternative fuel capability.
- Shelby GT350R-C Qualifies on Pole In IMSA Competition Debut at Watkins Glen
The all-new Ford Shelby GT350R-C earned its first number-one qualifying spot in its first race, adding a new chapter to the nameplate’s legendary racing pedigree.
- Ford Performance Shelby GT350R-C to Make IMSA Competition Debut at Watkins Glen
There’s no mistaking the wicked sound or aggressive looks of the all-new Shelby® GT350R-C that Ford announced today would see its first official track time at Watkins Glen this weekend.
- Ford, Hewlett-Packard Using Coffee Stops, Big Data to Better Manage Fleets and Personalize Employee Drives
Ford Motor Company engineers have completed a real-world driving experiment with HP, one of the world’s largest technology companies, discovering which commuting commonalities could provide future breakthroughs for better managing fleets, personalized services and recommendations for individual drivers.
- Ford Collaborates with Silicon Valley Innovation Ecosystem on Autonomous Vehicles, 3D Printing, Wearable Technology
Autonomous vehicle technology is another step closer to production at Ford, moving from a research effort to an advanced engineering program, the company announced today.
- New Camera Technology Helps Drivers See Around Corners; Next Super Duty to Offer Ford’s Most Advanced Cameras Yet
Ford is introducing new vehicle camera technology that can help see around corners even when drivers cannot, aiding in reducing driver stress and potentially averting accidents.
- Ford Smart Mobility Shifts from Research to Implementation; Company Announces New Programs, Next Areas of Focus
Ford Motor Company today announces the next phase of its Ford Smart Mobility plan – moving from research to the start of implementation, including new strategic areas of focus, new pilot programs and new mobility product experiments.
- Younger Americans Fear Other Drivers More Than Death, Public Speaking and Spiders, New Study Finds
Public speaking just lost the top spot as the most feared task for younger Americans. Distracted, dangerous drivers are now the first concern for Millennial and Generation Z consumers, new research finds.
- 2015 Ford Transit Connect and F-350 Super Duty Win Edmunds.com Best Retained Value® Awards
The 2015 Ford Transit Connect van and F-350 Super Duty pickup are honored with Edmunds.com 2015 Best Retained Value® Awards. These awards recognize the vehicles that have the highest projected residual values after five years based on their average True Market Value® price when sold new.
- J.D. Power: Ford, Lincoln Quality Ranked Better Than Industry Average; Escape, Super Duty Earn Voice of the Customer Award
U.S. customers are rating the quality improvement of the Ford and Lincoln fleets higher than the industry average, leading to both brands earning better overall ranks than 2014, according to a quality survey report released today by J.D. Power and Associates.
- Bill Ford Speaks to Young Leaders at Detroit Economic Club Conference
Ford Executive Chairman Bill Ford participated in the Detroit Economic Club’s Young Leader “Excellence in Motion” Conference Tuesday at Cobo Hall in Detroit. He talked about his career with Ford Motor Company, some of the challenges he’s faced throughout his 36-year tenure and the importance of building a strong community before a group of more than 350 emerging business leaders.
- Sustainability Report Highlights Environmental, Social Performance
Today, Ford Motor Company released its 16th annual Sustainability Report entitled “Global Mobility Through Changing Times.”
- Ford Global Director John Viera Discusses This Year’s Sustainability Report
@Ford recently discussed the Sustainability Report with Ford Global Director of Sustainability and Vehicle Environmental Matters John Viera. Below are excerpts from that question and answer session.
- Ford GT Makes Dramatic Entrance at E3 2015; to Debut Exclusively for Forza Motorsport 6
The ultra-high-performance Ford GT descended from the rafters at E3 2015 at the Galen Center in Los Angeles today, making its world gameplay premiere as cover car for the next iteration of the leading race simulation franchise for Xbox – Forza Motorsport 6 – launching exclusively for Xbox One.
- Comedian Kate McKinnon Stars in Online Video Series for 2015 Ford Focus
Start with a talented comedian. Throw in some gut-busting humor. Mix in some compelling information about the 2015 Ford Focus. Then fold all of the ingredients together into an online video series, and you have a recipe for success that is sure to engage young car buyers.
- New Trend Video Series: Many Faces of Mobility
Today on @Ford Online we continue our monthly trend series featuring Sheryl Connelly, manager, Global Trends and Futuring. These monthly videos are designed to provide a snapshot of the ten trends featured in the 2015 “Looking Forward with Ford” trends book.
- Ford F-150 Halo Sandcat Lands at E3 to Promote Halo 5: Guardians for Xbox One
Ford, Xbox, 343 Industries and Galpin Auto Sports are celebrating the release of Halo 5: Guardians for Xbox One with a special version of the 2015 Ford F-150 that is so awesome, it could have been designed by the Master Chief himself.
- Ford Returning to Le Mans in 2016 with All-New Ford GT, Marking 50th Anniversary of 1966 Victory
Ford announced today it is returning to one of the most prestigious automobile races in the world with its new Ford GT race car, based on the all-new ultra-high-performance supercar that goes on sale next year.
- “Ford is a growth company” Mark Fields tells Merkenich townhall meeting
“2015 is poised to be a breakthrough year for Ford globally,” Mark Fields, president, Ford Motor Company, told more than 280 employees attending a Townhall meeting in the Merkenich Design Centre earlier this week.
- Print Your Favorite Ford Vehicle at Home: Ford First Automaker to Open One-Stop 3D Shop Online
Want to 3D-print a Shelby GT350R at home? Or would you prefer to simply purchase an F-150 Raptor 3D digital image for a presentation? How about both?
- Ford Mustang stars in epic documentary
Jim Farley, president and CEO, Ford of Europe, is reunited in Cologne with his 1965 Mustang in a fascinating short movie now showing on @Ford Online.
- An Exciting Time in Chicago as Ford Celebrates Launch of New 2016 Explorer
It was an exciting day at the Chicago Assembly Plant (CAP) Tuesday as leaders from the UAW and Ford gathered with employees to celebrate the ceremonial launch of the 2016 Ford Explorer.