- Ford Argentina`s Employees Participated in the Food Classification Day Organized by Food Bank Foundation
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ford Argentina organized a day of volunteering work with the Food Bank Foundation of Buenos Aires in order to classify food resources and help social organizations
- Celebrating 50 Years of Mustang – A Message from Bill Ford
DEARBORN - Fifty years after the introduction of the Ford Mustang at the World’s Fair, today the company will celebrate the milestone with events happening around the globe.
- Time Lapse Video: Reconstructing the 1964 Empire State Building Event
NEW YORK - To reenact a publicity feat conducted nearly 50 years ago when the first Mustang convertible was unveiled, Ford once again took to getting an all-new Mustang convertible atop the Empire State Building.
- Lincoln Launches in China; Unique Offering for Today’s Chinese Luxury Auto Customers
BEIJING – Lincoln, an iconic luxury automotive brand for discerning individuals with a heritage linked to presidents, royalty and movie stars, begins a new chapter in its nearly 100-year history today by bringing a completely new approach to luxury automotive ownership in China.
- Unleashing Passion and Creativity – Ford Launches Global Fashion Collaboration Marking Mustang’s 50th
NEW YORK – Ford Motor Company celebrates Mustang with its first-ever global collaboration with world-renowned designers to create a one-of-a-kind apparel collection.
- Mustang Memories Countdown: Recap
DEARBORN - As we get closer to the 50 years celebration of Ford Mustang, @Ford had the opportunity to sit down and chat with employees, club members and retirees about their memories around the iconic pony car.
- Fields Goes ‘Back to the Future’
NEW YORK - Chief Operating Officer Mark Fields opened the New York International Auto Show Wednesday with a "Back to the Future" themed keynote speech highlighting the tremendous benefits of innovation over the years. Read his remarks to learn which new technologies are on the horizon for Ford.
- Mustang Reenacts Empire State Building Feat
NEW YORK - The celebration of 50 years of the Ford Mustang continues atop the Empire State Building where an all-new Mustang has been placed on the 86th floor observatory – the second time in history a car has topped the building. The only other car display on the Empire State Building observation happened in 1965 with a Mustang convertible. Getting the vehicle up to the display space proved to be just as challenging 50 years later considering helicopter and crane delivery could not be used in either instance. The photo gallery below details the dramatic unveiling of the Mustang convertible 86 stories up. Visitors to the Empire State Building observation deck can see the new Mustang convertible from 8 a.m. to 2 a.m., April 16-17.
- All-New Ford Transit Courier Delivers Best-in-Class Fuel Economy and Load-Carrying Ability
COLOGNE, Germany – The all-new Ford Transit Courier will offer van operators best-in-class fuel efficiency and load space when the first models are delivered to customers in spring 2014.
- Ford Pays Homage to Five Decades of the World’s Favorite Pony Car with Limited-Production 50 Year Edition Mustang
NEW YORK – Fifty years after debuting one of the world’s most popular cars, Ford is marking the milestone by revealing a Mustang 50 Year Limited Edition. Created to honor five decades of Mustang heritage, only 1,964 examples of the 50 Year Limited Edition will ever be built when it goes on sale this fall.
- Meet Brett Wheatley and Get His Take on the Importance of Auto Shows for Ford in the Region
SHANGHAI, China - Ford Asia Pacific’s Marketing, Sales and Service (MSS) vice president Brett Wheatley shares his Ford story with us, as well as his insights on the role auto shows play for Ford across the region.
- Zipcar and Ford Motor Company Launch Communities with Drive Program
BOSTON – Zipcar, Inc. today announced the launch of the “Communities with Drive” program, sponsored by Zipcar and Ford Motor Company. Communities with Drive is a national contest to seek, profile and reward organizations that are having a profound impact on the communities in which they operate.
- Mustang Road Trip: Dearborn to New York
DEARBORN - On Monday, April 14, 2014, Moray Callum vice president, Design, and Chris Svensson, Design director, The Americas, left the Dearborn Inn to head to New York in their ’65 and ’67 Mustangs, driving the same route that media drove 50 years ago.
- Ford Sales in Europe Rise in First Quarter; 10th Straight Month of Sales Growth
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford made a strong sales start in Europe in 2014, posting year-over-year sales improvements for the tenth straight month in March and the fourth consecutive quarter.
- 2015 Ford Mustang Overview
DEARBORN - Chief Nameplate Engineer Dave Pericak gives employees an overview of the all-new Ford Mustang.
- Displaying a 2015 Ford Mustang Convertible 1,000 Feet Above Manhattan – Some Assembly Required
DEARBORN, Mich.– As the world honors 50 years of Ford Mustang, what better way to celebrate one of the most iconic car brands than putting one back on top of one of the most iconic buildings? When Ford and the Empire State Building decided to display a new 2015 Mustang convertible on the 86th floor observation deck, Ford turned to a longtime supplier for the unique expertise required to make this happen.
- Ford Transit Skyliner Concept is a Private Jet on Wheels
VAN NUYS, Calif. - The future of ultra-premium land transportation is here, and it comes with a spacious interior that morphs to support an immersive entertainment experience or a business meeting with the swipe of a smartphone.
- Mad About Mustang: Global Employees Share Their Stories
TATUI, Brazil - As the world prepares to celebrate 50 years of the Ford Mustang on April 17, 2014, @Ford reached out to Ford team members outside of North America to share their unique ties to the car. These stories serve to illustrate how, despite being an American icon, Mustang pride is felt around the world.
- Ford Philippines Delivers Best-Ever March and Strong First Quarter Performance
MANILA, Philippines - Ford Philippines rounded up the first quarter of the year with a record breaking performance for the month of March, with retail sales soaring 34 percent year-over-year to 1,339 units. Sales in March helped the first quarter increase 38 percent from the same quarter last year to 3,692 units. Ford Philippines’ record March performance was led by strong demand for the all-new Ford Ranger, Everest, all-new Explorer and Fiesta.
- Ford of Germany Brand Campaign Receives Gold PlakaDiva Award
COLOGNE, April 10, 2014 - Ford of Germany has been honored with a prestigious industry award in recognition of its innovative brand campaign "Typical Germany. Typical Ford.”
- All-New Ford Tourneo Courier Combines Best-in-Class Fuel Efficiency, Space and Exclusive Safety Features
COLOGNE, Germany – The all-new Ford Tourneo Courier will offer growing families and urban motorists with active lifestyles best-in-class fuel efficiency, space and exclusive safety features when it is delivered to the first customers in spring 2014.
- Ford, United Way: Partnership Provides Vital Assistance Throughout Southeast Michigan
DEARBORN - Both Ford and the United Way for Southeastern Michigan have worked to aid and improve communities within the greater Detroit area for decades. But what exactly does the organization do and what role does Ford play? To answer these questions, @Ford recently participated in a tour of several facilities aided by United Way efforts.
- DIA Winner: WMA Marketing Team Reaches Diverse Markets with One Campaign
DEARBORN - The great strides made in how Ford Motor Company markets products in California’s Hispanic and Asian markets have earned the West Market Area (WMA) Ford Marketing Team a Global Diversity and Inclusion Award.
- Ford Outlines Plans to Boost Business Customer Sales in Europe
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford has outlined plans to boost business client sales in Europe following a two day brain-storming session with fleet managers from 21 European markets.
- Ford Opens New Engine Plant in Brazil to Produce the Advanced 1.0 3-Cylinder TiVCT Flex Fuel Engine
SALVADOR, Brazil – Ford opened today its new Camaçari Engine Plant to produce the 1.0 3-Cylinder TiVCT Flex Fuel engine, an entirely new family of 3 cylinder engines with advanced technology for the compact car segment.