- Ford SYNC AppLink Developer Conference Comes to San Francisco with TechCrunch Disrupt SF
Coming on the heels of the release of Ford’s latest generation of SYNC®, Ford Motor Company has announced that its second annual SYNC AppLink™ Developer Conference will be held in collaboration with TechCrunch Disrupt SF.
- All-New Ford S-MAX and Galaxy Achieve Maximum 5-Star Euro NCAP Safety Ratings
The all-new Ford S-MAX sports activity vehicle and Galaxy people mover have been awarded the maximum 5-star safety rating by independent crash test authority Euro NCAP.
- Canadian-Built Ford Edge Experiences Best August on Record
Ford Motor Company of Canada, Ltd. saw the best month of August on record, and the fifth consecutive month of sales increase, for the all-new Canadian-built Ford Edge.
- Ford Inspires Tomorrow’s Leaders Today with New Global Grant, Innovative Employee Civic Leadership Program
Ford Motor Company announces two new initiatives today that strengthen its leadership in community service and provide younger employees an innovative opportunity to explore their growing interest in civic engagement and volunteering.
- Behind the Numbers with Erich Merkle: August, 2015
Bob Seger once sang about “running against the wind.” Well, we did just that in August, and let me explain why. The year-over-year comparisons for August were destined to be really tough for the industry because the Labor Day weekend – which typically provides a strong boost in vehicle sales – happened to be counted as part of “August” sales last year. This year, Labor Day weekend is included in September sales figures. For this reason the majority of our competitors experienced a decline in sales.
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: Ford’s Turkish Resource Group Shares the Importance of Education with Students
The Turkish Resource Group (TRG) is being recognized as a 2014 Diversity and Inclusion winner for Fostering a Respectful and Inclusive environment. This team of four members wanted to make a difference in the lives of students in the community where they work.
- Strong Demand for New Products Boosts Ford August U.S. Sales to Best Levels in 9 Years
Ford Motor Company delivered its best August U.S. sales in nine years on strong demand for new cars, SUVs and trucks. Sales totaled 234,237 vehicles, a 5 percent increase.
- Ford Volunteer Corps Celebrates 10 Years, Expands Global Week to Global Month of Caring
With 10 years of the Ford Volunteer Corps under our belts and 10 years of Ford Global Week of Caring, it’s time to build on our success with the first-ever Ford Global Caring Month. During September, about 20,000 Ford employees in more than three dozen countries will go to work in their communities. Ford Global Caring Month opens more opportunities for Ford employees to volunteer and broadens the company’s focus on community service.
- Ford Helps To Develop Belgian solar racer
As part of the preparations for the biennial World Solar Challenge in Australia, the unofficial world championship for vehicles powered by solar energy, the Belgian Punch Powertrain Solar Team from the University of Leuven recently spend a day at the Ford Development Centre in Merkenich.
- All-New Shelby GT350 and GT350R Mustangs Wow Reviewers, Sway Skeptics
While the all-new Shelby® GT350 and GT350R Mustangs stream down the production line at Flat Rock Assembly Plant, the results are coming in: These all-new Ford Performance cars are wowing auto reviewers not only across the U.S., but around the world.
- Ford Explorer Goes Platinum; New Model Gives Iconic SUV Ultimate Combination of Comfort, Performance
The vehicle that gave us room to roam reminds us that there is always room to grow and #ExploreMore.
- Ford Smart Mobility Tour Kicks Off
The Ford Smart Mobility Experience visits five cities – Louisville, Orlando, Seattle, Denver and Los Angeles -- this summer and fall. Company leaders will share Ford’s Smart Mobility Plan which is our plan to deliver the next level in connectivity, mobility, autonomous vehicles, the customer experience and big data.
- Huge Weekend Moves Mostert To 2nd In V8 Supercar Points Behind Winterbottom
The Pepsi Max Crew now occupies the top two spots in the driver championship after a stellar weekend at Sydney Motorsport Park with Mark "Frosty" Winterbottom leading Chaz Mostert by 174 points.
- Ford and Foreigner Rock Then Roll 4 UR School
Ford Motor Company announced today its popular high school fundraising program – Drive 4 UR School – will collaborate with the rock band Foreigner to create and host special choir fundraisers in select states. The initiative, Rock Then Roll 4 UR School, will take place in tandem with Foreigner concerts this October.
- Joey Logano Continues Hot Streak by Winning Bristol Night Race for Second Straight Year
No. 22 Shell/Pennzoil Ford Fusion – VICTORY LANE INTERVIEW – “It was kind of interesting to watch it in the mirror. I was watching him drive in and I was like, ‘He’s going to get me eventually,’ so I just wanted to make sure I stayed at least three or four car lengths up on him so he didn’t get to me.”
- UK Mustang Orders Accelerate Towards 2,000
Almost 2,000 Ford Mustang orders have been taken in the UK since January as the first right-hand drive cars begin to roll off the production line at Flatrock Assembly Plant in Michigan, USA.
- All-New Ford F-150 Raptor Prototype Hits The Trails For Testing
Ford Performance engineers are busy trail testing prototypes of the all-new F-150 Raptor, the toughest, smartest and most capable Raptor ever.
- EcoSport Upgraded: New Features Explained
Ford’s EcoSport compact SUV has been made even better, with enhanced styling upgrades, improved driving dynamics and new equipment.
- All-new Ford Shelby® #GT350R Mustang Roars Off the Line at Flat Rock Assembly Plant
One of the most iconic performance Mustang nameplates of all time the all-new Shelby® GT350R roared off the line today at Ford’s Flat Rock Assembly Plant. The new GT350R Mustang is the most athletic Mustang ever, designed to tackle the world’s most challenging roads and race tracks while creating an exhilarating experience for the driver.
- Ford’s European Sales Growth Continues In July
Ford’s vehicle sales in Europe increased again in July on the back of strong demand for its all-new and freshened models, led by the all-new Mondeo large car, EcoSport compact SUV, and Transit commercial vehicle range.
- Ford Show-stoppers Gear Up For UK CarFest
Ford of Britain will head to the CarFest South automotive festival later this month with its Cosworth-powered Transit Super Van 3 to continue celebrations of its star commercial vehicle’s 50th birthday.
- Ford of Mexico: 2015 Mexican Company of the Year
In June 2015 in Mexico City, the eighth edition of the Business Meeting Mexico Quality Summit was held. “2015 Action: Change Management through Quality Leadership” was organized by the Latin American Quality Institute (LAQI).
- ‘Be Unstoppable’ Mantra Captures Spirit of Ford SUVs in New Explorer Ads
Just as “Built Ford Tough” captures the essence of Ford trucks, the phrase “Be Unstoppable” is designed to embody the spirit of Ford’s family of SUVs.
- Fast Fords Impress In Media Drives
“Hot hatches don’t get any better than the Ford Fiesta ST,” says one of Britain’s leading motoring magazines, What Car? “It's brilliant to drive, it has a superb engine, and it's cheaper to own.”
- Ford Performance Upgrade Kit for 2015 Focus ST Boosts Output to 275 Horsepower, 296 Lb.-Ft. Torque
Focus ST customers can get more performance out of their vehicle thanks to a new kit from Ford.