- Ford Focus Crowned UK’s Best Used Car of the Year
For the second time in three years a Ford has claimed top honours at the What Car? Used Car Awards.
- Ford of Canada Alumni Visit CHQ for Special Town Hall
The Ford of Canada alumni town hall is one of the most social and special town hall meetings of the year. The group of alumni always arrive extra early to take the opportunity to get caught up with friends they may not have seen in a while. The sound of chatter and laughter filled the air, as Dianne Craig, Ford of Canada president and CEO, welcomed the group to start the most recent alumni town hall.
- Uniting Art and Pop Culture Icons: Ford Mustang and Burton Morris Studios Launch Global Art Collaboration
Ford Motor Company celebrates Mustang’s influence on pop culture and its official entry into global markets with a one-of-a-kind art collaboration with the Burton Morris Studios featuring the popular Mustang pony emblem.
- Ford Motor Company Offers Award-Winning Surveillance Mode Technology to Encourage Expanded Adoption
Ford Motor Company is announcing the availability of its multi-patent-pending surveillance mode technology to other vehicle manufacturers and for use in military applications. Award-winning surveillance mode – available on Ford Police Interceptor – was developed to warn law enforcement officers of unexpected approaches from behind the vehicle. It is being made available by Ford and through InterMotive Inc. to expand adoption of the system to help protect law enforcement officers and military personnel around the globe.
- Magical World of Roald Dahl to Hit the Road; Ford and Penguin Announce Voice-Activated Audiobooks App
Parents will soon be able to keep their children happily entertained on even the longest car journeys with a new SYNC AppLink enabled app featuring stories by Roald Dahl – including “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”.
- Ford Brings FIA F4 Concept to Britain
The most exciting development in British junior single-seater motor racing for almost 50 years took a step closer to reality today when Ford announced key facts about the arrival of the FIA F4 concept in the UK for the 2015 season.
- Smarter and More Stylish New C-MAX and Grand C-MAX Offer Families Enhanced Comfort and Refinement
Ford today unveiled the stylish new C-MAX and Grand C-MAX with a new sleek exterior design, beautifully crafted interior with improved stowage solutions, and major fuel efficiency and CO2 emissions improvements.
- Ford Reveals All-New S-MAX; Trail-Blazing Sports Activity Vehicle Reinvented with More Style, Tech and Driving Fun
Ford Motor Company today revealed the all-new Ford S‑MAX, a stylish and innovative reinvention of the trend-setting seven-seat sports activity vehicle.
- Ford of Europe Embraces Global Week of Caring
Ford of Europe employees have thrown their support behind Ford Global Week of Caring by taking part in 38 projects that benefit local communities.
- Ford Employees Mobilize For the 9th Global Week of Caring in South America
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - From September 6 to 14, Ford employees in Brazil, Argentina and Venezuela supported Ford Global Week of Caring through various activities.
- Atlas Copco Ford Racing Wins Vryburg 450
VRYBURG, SOUTH AFRICA, - Atlas Copco Ford Racing earned a resounding and well-deserved victory on the Vryburg 450, round six of the Donaldson Cross Country Championship.
- New Products Drive Ford’s European Sales Up 14 Percent in August, Outpacing Industry Growth of 2 Percent
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company’s total European vehicle sales rose 14.4 per cent in August versus a year ago, outpacing the overall industry sales increase of 2 per cent. Ford’s year-to-date sales in Europe have increased 7.1 per cent largely on the strength of new and significantly refreshed vehicles.
- Coming Soon! C-MAX Gets an Extreme Makeover
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford has treated its two-car C-MAX family to an extreme makeover. The spacious, comfortable and versatile C-MAX and Grand C-MAX multi-activity vehicles have been given a new lease of life that makes them even better suited to the modern, active family.
- Netherlands Hosts Huge Mustang Gathering
AMSTERDAM, Netherlands – A record-breaking 560 Ford Mustangs packed into the Zandvoort Circuit in the Netherlands to celebrate the marque’s 50th anniversary.
- Bill Ford Addresses International Transportation Systems World Congress
Ford Executive Chairman Bill Ford discussed the rapidly changing world we live in and the future of mobility Monday morning in a keynote presentation that opened the first full day of the International Transportation Systems (ITS) 21st World Congress in Detroit, a conference that brings together more than 10,000 of the world’s leading transportation policy makers, technology, and business professionals.
- Ford, Football and Cooking – Inside the Mind of Bernhard Mattes
COLOGNE, Germany - Bernhard Mattes talks about the achievements of Ford in Germany, the challenges facing Europe’s Ford Customer Service Division, and reveals his passion for football and cooking in this senior executive interview with @Ford.
- Ford is the Most Reliable Automaker According to Selecciones, Reader`s Digest Magazine
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ford Argentina was awarded the first place of the 2014 Most Trusted Brands ranking in the category of vehicles and pick-ups companies, carried out by Selecciones, Reader's Digest magazine.
- ‘Go Further – The Right Way’ Now a Standard Part of the Ford BPR
Since Henry Ford first founded Ford Motor Company, we have been committed to growing profitably as an ethical company. With the help of the Corporate Compliance Office, management recently launched a new communication campaign, "Go Further – The Right Way," to emphasize the importance of ethics and compliance in our daily work. That message is now being reinforced at the highest level of Ford operations: the senior leadership team’s regular Business Plan Review (BPR) meetings.
- Ford Vietnam Delivers Best-Ever August Performance, Sales Double Year-over-Year
HANOI, Vietnam — Today, Ford Vietnam announced its best-ever performance for the month of August with total retail sales rising 99 percent year-over-year to 1,287 units. The surging August sales helped Ford capture a monthly market share in Vietnam of 10.2 percent, which is up 2.0 percentage points from the same month a year ago.
- Revealed – the New Ford Focus that’s a Work of Art
BRENTWOOD, England – While the new Ford Focus is a beautifully sculptured vehicle, this one-off version is quite literally a work of art.
- New 2015 Lincoln Navigator Equipped for Enhanced Performance and Refinement
The 2015 Lincoln Navigator offers a fresh interpretation of the classic vehicle that created the full-size luxury SUV segment.
- New Ford Focus Delivers Fuel-Efficiency Improvements of Up to 19 Per Cent with New, More Powerful Engines
COLOGNE, Germany – The new Ford Focus delivers the car’s most fuel-efficient powertrain line-up ever with improvements of up to 19 per cent, and a significant CO2 emission reduction across the entire line-up.
- New Ford Focus Delivers Advanced Tech, Fine Craftsmanship and Improved Efficiency
COLOGNE, Germany – The new Ford Focus elevates the world’s best-selling nameplate with a bolder, more emotive exterior design, a finely crafted, intuitive new interior, a suite of 18 new or improved driver assistance technologies, and major fuel economy improvements.
- Charter Communications Places First Large Fleet Order for All-New 2015 Ford Transit Van
Technicians for the fourth-largest cable operator in the United States, Charter Communications of Stamford, Connecticut, will soon drive brand-new 2015 Ford Transit vans. Charter recently ordered more than 800 low-roof, regular-wheelbase Transit vans for its technicians. These vehicles are used to transport equipment for installing and servicing Internet, TV and phone customer homes across 29 states.
- Ford China Year-To-Date Sales Up 30% with 717,537 Vehicles Sold; August Sales Reach 77,506 Vehicles, Up 9%
Ford China sales are up 30 percent in the year to date, with 717,537 vehicles sold compared with 551,738 in the first eight months of 2013. In August this year alone, Ford sold 77,506 vehicles in China, up nine percent from 71,183 sold in August last year.