- Ford U.S. February Retail Sales
Ford Motor Company U.S. sales totaled 180,383 vehicles in February, down 2 percent from a year ago.
- Ford Delivers Performance Feast at Geneva as New Focus RS Makes Public Debut and Ford GT Supercar Premiers in Europe
Ford powered into the 2015 Geneva Motor Show with its most technologically advanced performance model range ever, including the global motor show debut of the all-new Ford Focus RS high-performance hatchback, and the European premiere of the all-new Ford GT supercar
- Ford Presents Pioneering All New Fiesta R2 with 1.0 litre EcoBoost at Geneva Motor Show
Ford today presented the all-new Fiesta R2 rally car at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show.
- All-New Ford Focus RS Makes Global Auto Show Debut; Pioneers Innovative AWD and Performance Technologies
Ford’s all-new Focus RS makes its global public debut today at the Geneva Motor Show. The high-performance road car pioneers the innovative Ford Performance All-Wheel-Drive system, and delivers class-leading cornering speed, thrilling performance and unbridled driving enjoyment.
- Ford Smart Mobility Plan Expanded at Mobile World Congress
Ford Motor Company is expanding its global Ford Smart Mobility plan with a new experiment to study how electric bicycles can work seamlessly with cars and public transport to deliver faster and easier daily commutes and help businesses operating in urban centres.
- New Ford App Enables Drivers to Charge Electric Vehicles from a Smartphone
Ford is launching a new app that enables electric vehicle drivers to remotely connect their smartphone with the car to manage charging – and even set a chosen cabin temperature before their journey
- 2014 President's Health and Safety Awards
The 2014 President’s Health and Safety Awards recognize leadership and innovation in workplace health and safety and support the development of a robust safety operating system.
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: Donna Inch Champions Women’s Initiatives at Ford
It is said the greatest reflection of your priorities is your time, and Donna Inch has certainly committed a great deal of time and made a significant contribution in fostering excellence, working together inclusively and role modeling Ford values. Inch is a 2014 Diversity and Inclusion winner in the Leading the Way category.
- Production of the All-New 2015 Ford Edge Kicks Off With 400 New Employees
Ford Motor Company announced today at its Oakville Assembly plant outside of Toronto, Canada, the official start of production of the all-new 2015 Ford Edge for global export to more than 100 countries.
- Ford of Canada Wins Not Just One, But Two 2015 ALG Canadian Residual Value Awards for the Ford Transit and Ford Transit Connect
ALG, the leading provider of insights and consulting services in the area of forecasting future values to the automotive industry, has awarded Ford of Canada with two 2015 Canadian Residual Value Awards for the Ford Transit and Transit Connect.
- New Trend Video Series Launches Today: Make Way for Gen Z
Today @Ford Online launches the first of 10 monthly videos featuring Sheryl Connelly, manager, Global Trends and Futuring. The videos are designed to provide a snapshot of the ten trends featured in the 2015 “Looking Forward with Ford” trends book. This month’s video takes a look at a trend Connelly refers to as “Make Way for Gen Z.”
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: Ford Credit Information Technology Team Leverages a Diverse Work Force
Dearborn, Mich. - Ford teams and individuals from around the globe are being recognized with a 2014 Global Diversity and Inclusion Award for demonstrating the Go Further spirit to bring diversity, inclusion and the One Ford commitment to life at Ford Motor Company. @Ford Online will highlight the award recipients throughout the year.
- Ford Trains Thousands of Kansas City Assembly Plant Workers to Support Upcoming F-150 Production
Since May 2013, more than 8,000 skilled trades and production workers at Ford’s Dearborn Truck Plant and Kansas City Assembly Plant have undergone an intensive training program to support production of the all-new Ford F-150 – the toughest, smartest, most capable F-150 ever.
- Even the Cold Couldn’t Freeze the Excitement Felt at the 2015 Ford F-150 Media Drive Event
The 2015 Ford F-150 media event beckoned a wide range of media to Canada’s bitterly cold, but beautiful Quebec City. From February 16 to 20, media persevered through the sinfully freezing temperatures in order to see for themselves what the Ford F-150 hype was about.
- Ford to Deliver Global Public Debut of Focus RS, European Debut of Ford GT at the Geneva Motor Show
Ford Motor Company will reveal the all-new Focus RS high performance hatchback for the first time at a motor show, and debut the all-new Ford GT supercar in Europe, at the 2015 Geneva show.
- Ford Performance: Fusion, Mustang, F-150 Sweep Daytona
Joey Logano survived an intense final 10 laps, including a green-white-checkered finish to give Ford a sweep of Daytona Speedweeks by winning Sunday’s 57th running of the Daytona 500. The win came on the heels of Tyler Reddick winning the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and Ryan Reed taking the checkered flag for the first time in Saturday’s NASCAR XFINITY Series event.
- Joey Logano Pilots Fusion to Daytona 500 Win
Today’s win in the Daytona 500 was the 14th overall for Ford in “The Great American Race.”
- Ryan Reed Gathers First Career Win in Mustang at Daytona
Ryan Reed won his first race in one of NASCAR’s top three touring series by taking the checkered flag in today’s inaugural NASCAR XFINITY Series event.
- Ford and Petty's Garage Team Up To Build Limited-Edition Mustang GT
Ford Motor Company and Petty’s Garage are teaming up to build a new 627-horsepower* Mustang GT – a limited-edition fastback inspired by the popular Petty’s Garage Mustang GT on display at last year’s SEMA show in Las Vegas.
- Entry-Level UAW Employees Transition to Higher Wages
The entry-level wage system outlined in the 2011 UAW-Ford Collective Bargaining Agreement is proving to be a win-win for both Ford Motor Company and its UAW employees.
- Commitment to "Go Further – The Right Way" in Every Decision We Make
The company’s commitment to Go Further –The Right Way is a promise we make to each other as part of the Ford team to uphold our strong culture of ethics and compliance. We all take pride in our ethical corporate culture, which is fundamental to our success and part of our corporate DNA.
- Celebrating Achievements: African-American Firsts at Ford
African-Americans have played a vital role in contributing to American history. These achievements are recognized and celebrated during the month of February. At Ford Motor Company, this rich history began when the company hired the first African-American employee, William Perry, in 1914. Perry, who also was friends with Henry Ford, began working in the power plant at the company’s Highland Park Plant in Highland Park, Michigan. That same year, the company announced it would double workers’ pay and shorten the work day. Most workers would make $5 for eight hours instead of $2.34 for nine hours, regardless of their race. The move marked a significant diversity and inclusion effort for Ford.
- There’s a Place the Snow is Always Plowed… Ford Develops Front and Rear View Camera Washers
While many of us spend hours shoveling our driveways and sidewalks during the winter months, there’s one place that can be cleared of snow in mere seconds: the all-new Ford F-150 front view camera.
- Ford Transit Connect Wins the Canadian Black Book’s Best Retained Value Compact Work Van Award
The Canadian Black Book (CBB), a well-known authority on vehicle resale, has awarded the Ford Transit Connect as the Best Retained Value Compact Work Van.
- Cyber Steve Presents a Valuable IT Security Lesson
Cyber Steve is here to discuss a valuable lesson about identity theft.