- Ford Continues to Grow Profitably, Positive Outlook for the Year
DEARBORN -- The auditorium at Ford World Headquarters was packed with employees to hear Alan Mulally, president and CEO, discuss third-quarter financials at the Global Town Hall.
- Henry Ford Technology Awards: Recognizing Ford's Best and Brightest Innovators
DEARBORN/COLOGNE - Day to day researchers, scientists and engineers are hard at work brainstorming ideas to help Ford Motor Company stay on top with cutting-edge technologies.
- Ford Fund Extends Assistance to Earthquake Victims
DEARBORN - Ford Motor Company is extending sympathies to those affected by the earthquake that shook eastern Turkey last Sunday.
- Ford Earns $1.6 Billion Net Income in Third Quarter 2011; Continues Building Foundation for Global Growth
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company [NYSE: F] today reported third quarter 2011 net income of $1.6 billion, or 41 cents per share, a decrease of $38 million, or 2 cents per share, versus third quarter 2010. During the quarter, Ford continued to generate solid profits, strengthen its balance sheet, invest for future growth, as well as take actions to improve its competitiveness.
- Ford Expands Program for Measuring Suppliers' Carbon Footprint
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company, an industry leader in collecting and reporting greenhouse gas emissions, announced today it has more than tripled the size of its program to understand and measure suppliers’ carbon footprint.
- Ford's World-First Rear Inflatable Seat Belts Earn Popular Mechanics Breakthrough Award
DEARBORN – What do Ford’s latest safety innovation and director/filmmaker James Cameron have in common? Both are about to receive a prestigious technology award from Popular Mechanics.
- Leviton and Ford Receive UL Certification for Focus Electric Home Charging Station
MELVILLE, New York, – Leviton, a leading global manufacturer of electrical devices, and Ford Motor Company today announced the new Ford Electric Vehicle (EV) Home Charging Station has achieved UL certification for UL 2231, UL 2251 and UL 2594. The new Level 2 EV charging device, designed exclusively for Ford, is also compatible with all additional industry safety standards and recommended practices, including SAE J1772™ and NEC 625.