- Lincoln Design Center Makes its National Debut
DEARBORN - During the Lincoln Design Center opening Thursday, Mark Fields, executive vice president, Ford Motor Company; President, The Americas, said that Lincoln’s reinvention has a “head and a heart.”
- Q&A with Lincoln's Director of Design, Max Wolff
DEARBORN - As Lincoln continues its reinvention, Max Wolff is at the helm of the design studio that will create world-class vehicles for a new generation of luxury customers.
- From Idea to Sketch to Clay to Metal: How a Vehicle Comes to Life in the Lincoln Studio
DEARBORN - Lincoln has torn down its physical and creative walls with its new design studio.
- Lincoln Design Center Opening Marks New Milestone in Brand’s Reinvention
Lincoln celebrates another element of its reinvention journey today with the formal opening of the new Lincoln Design Studio in Dearborn, Mich., the brand’s first new fully dedicated design center in four decades.
- Lincoln Aims to Set Itself Apart from the Rest, Engages Potential Customers with Unique Test Drives
DEARBORN - As Lincoln continues to reinvent its brand and product lineup, MKZ is all-new and leads the way as the first of four new Lincoln models to come.