- Ford Argentina Celebrated the 50th Anniversary of the Henry Ford Technical School
Ford Argentina celebrated the 50° anniversary of the Henry Ford Technical School (HFTS), founded on April 6th 1965 by Ford Motor Argentina. Since then, it develops its activities in the Pacheco Industrial Center.
- Ford Trucks Doubled the Warranty Period of its Cargo Line
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ford Trucks implemented a new warranty for the chassis of all Cargo line vehicles in Argentina. From March 1st 2015 all customers who have purchased a new cargo have already doubled the warranty period.
- Ford Fund Promotes Social Responsibility Projects in Brazil
Ford Motor Company Fund representatives visited social projects in Camaçari and Sao Bernardo do Campo, bringing smiles to thousands of local children.
- Ford Trucks Gains Most Market Share in Brazil in First Quarter
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford Trucks registered the third straight month of growth in Brazil’s commercial truck market and was the manufacturer with the most growth in the first quarter, when compared to the same period in 2014.
- Ford Motor of Venezuela Will Transform the Lives of Young People Through "Leading Your Future"
Ford Motor of Venezuela celebrated the opening of its integral education program "Leading Your Future" on March 2 at its plant facilities in Valencia.
- Ford Argentina Was the Main Sponsor of Expoagro 2015 for the 9th Consecutive Year
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - For the 9th consecutive year, Ford Argentina was the Main Sponsor of Expoagro 2015, one of the most important agro fairs in Argentina, held from March 3rd – 6th at El Umbral (Buenos Aires province). Ford displayed all the technology and design of its wide range of global products in an area of 2.400m².
- Ford Named a 2015 World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute; Only Automaker to Earn Designation
Today, I am pleased to announce that Ford Motor Company has received a very distinguished award and has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year. Ethisphere Institute, a leader in defining the standards of ethical business practices, published the list of award winners this morning.
- Commitment to "Go Further – The Right Way" in Every Decision We Make
The company’s commitment to Go Further –The Right Way is a promise we make to each other as part of the Ford team to uphold our strong culture of ethics and compliance. We all take pride in our ethical corporate culture, which is fundamental to our success and part of our corporate DNA.
- Ford Trucks’ Odontomóvel Celebrates 50,000 Dental Treatments for Truck Drivers
SAO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford Trucks celebrated the milestone of providing free dental work to 50,000 truck drivers through its Odontomóvel, which is Brazil’s largest mobile dental health project this month. The Odontomóvel is a complete dental office built on a Ford Cargo 816 commercial truck platform.
- Quick Lane Ends 2014 With 6 New Centers Operating in Argentina
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - At the beginning of 2014 Ford Argentina announced the launch of Quick Lane, the global chain of quick service specialized in light mechanical repairs and tires.
- Ford Fusion and Mustang Were Chosen as Car of the Year and Best Sportcar in the Chilean Automotive Industry Awards
SANTIAGO DE CHILE, Chile - The Ford Fusion and Ford Mustang were awarded as the best vehicles in the categories of "Car of the Year" and "Sportcar of the Year" by La Tercera, one of the most important newspapers in Chile with the highest daily circulation in the country.
- Ford Invited Customers to Make a Free Preventive Control of Their Vehicles
Buenos Aires, Argentina - Ford invited its Customers to make a free vehicle check-up at Palermo Hippodrome (Buenos Aires city) before Summer Holidays.
- Ford Trucks’ Brazilian Market Share Increases 4.6% in January
SAO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil – Ford Trucks kicked 2015 off on a positive note, with a 4.6% increase in market share in January. It had the highest growth among all Brazilian commercial truck manufacturers and boosted its market share to 18.2% - the best performance in two years.
- Ford Brings Global Mobility Challenge to Brazil
SAO PAULO, Brazil – Ford announced that Brazil will be the ninth country to host the Innovate Mobility Challenge Series.
- Federico Villagra was Present at Cariló With the Ford Ranger of the Dakar Rally 2015
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - As part of the Ford Kinetic Summer Attraction 2015, on Wednesday January 28th Federico Villagra was present at Ford stand in Cariló (Argentina’s atlantic coast=. Villagra participated with Andrés Memi in the 2015 edition of the Dakar Rally with a Ranger specially prepared by the South Racing Team in South Africa.
- Ford Argentina Achieves its Highest Market Share in Seven Years
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina – Ford increased its market share in Argentina to 14.1% in 2014, 1.5pp higher than 2013.
- Ford Achieves 2014 Pre-Tax Profit of $6.3 Billion
Ford Motor Company [NYSE: F] today reported a 2014 full-year pre-tax profit of $6.3 billion, the company’s fifth consecutive year of both profitability and positive Automotive operating-related cash flow. Company results, which were consistent with September guidance, were driven by profitability in North America, record results in Asia Pacific, and the highest Ford Credit profit since 2011.
- Ford Credit Earns Full-Year 2014 Pre-Tax Profit of $1.9 Billion; Net Income of $1.7 Billion*
Ford Motor Credit Company reported a pre-tax profit of $1.9 billion in 2014, its highest since 2011, up from $1.8 billion a year earlier. The improvement is more than explained by higher volume, partially offset by unfavorable lease residual performance in North America and lower financing margin. Ford Credit’s net income was $1.7 billion in 2014, compared with $1.5 billion in the previous year. The increase in net income reflects favorable tax items recorded during the year.
- Best Cars’ Annual Ranking Shows Brazilian Consumers Prefer Ford’s New Global Designs
SAO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil – Ford earned the most votes in the Best Cars’ 17th annual Best Car ranking in Brazil. The New Ka, New Ka+, New Fiesta, New Fiesta Sedan, Fusion, EcoSport, Edge and Ranger all earned top spots in their respective categories, showing Brazilian consumers’ preference for Ford’s new global designs. The Best Cars team also voted these vehicles as their top picks in a parallel poll.
- New Ka, Ka+ and EcoSport Named “2015 Best Buys” by Motor Show Magazine in Brazil
SAO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford was the big winner in the “2015 Best Buy” Motor Show magazine survey, with the New Ka 1.0, New Ka+ 1.5 and EcoSport all earning first place finishes in their segments.
- Ford Brazil Challenges App Developers to Create In-car Connectivity Solutions
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford will host the first-ever Hackathon promoted by an automaker in Brazil at Campus Party 2015, the country’s largest technology event. This is the third straight year that Ford is sponsoring the event, which is considered the top forum for innovation, creativity, digital entertainment and entrepreneurship in Brazil.
- Behind the Numbers: Ford Brazil 2014 Sales Highlights
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - 2014 was an intense year full of important launches to strengthen Ford’s market share in the region – now is a good time to look back at the last 12 months and our results.
- Ford's Global Vehicles Challenged the Dunes in Cariló Beaches
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - The Ford Kinetic Summer Attraction 2015 opened the summer season with a new edition of the Off Road test drive in the Cariló dunes (Argentinean Atlantic coast exclusive city) for more than 100 journalists from the most important consumer and automotive media.
- Ford Argentina Offers Carpooling to its Employees
BUENOS AIRES - As part of the Blueprint for Mobility plan, whose main objective is to ensure a safe, efficient and affordable personal mobility, Ford Argentina, in collaboration with SincroPool, now offers its employees a carpooling platform to provide a more efficiente transportation to its workplace at Pacheco Plant.
- Ford and its Dealer Reinagurated a New Rural School
BUENOS AIRES - As part of the Education for a new tomorrow CSR program, Ford Argentina and the dealer Lo Bruno revamped the School N°797, located in Estación El Simbolar, Santiago del Estero Province (Argentina).