- Global Rallycross Podium at the Inaugural Summer X Games 2013 in Foz do Iguacu
FOZ DO IQUACU, Brazil - Ford swept the Global Rallycross Podium at the Inaugural Summer X Games 2013 in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil last month with GRC rookie Scott Speed earning gold in his Ford Fiesta. OlsbergsMSE drivers Toomas ‘Topi’ Heikkinen and Patrik Sandell captured silver and bronze, respectively.
- Ford Focus Expands Leadership in 2013
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford Focus has extended its leadership in the medium hatchback segment and gained 25.2 percent of participation in April. Focus’ presence in the Brazilian market consolidated the model as the best-seller vehicle of the medium hatchback segment in the country, surpassing the sales of the last month.
- The All-New EcoSport is the main attraction at 2013 She Runs Buenos Aires, organized by Nike
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina – The all-new EcoSport was the main attraction at She Runs Buenos Aires, a traditional running event organized by Nike.
- Ford Argentina opened a New Dealer in Buenos Aires
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ford Argentina’s executives participated in the opening of the new showroom, the dealer Forcam, located in Moreno, Buenos Aires.
- New Ranger Named “Best Utility Vehicle of 2012”
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - The New Ranger was chosen the “Best Utility Vehicle of 2012,” awarded by the well-known magazine, Transporte Mundial.
- Ford Brazil Presents the 2014 New Fiesta to the Brazilian Press in Iguassu Falls
IGUASSU FALLS, Brazil – From April 20th to 22nd, Ford hold the all New Fiesta Hatchback 2014 Media Drive to about 140 Brazilian journalists from auto and consumer media, besides online influencers. The event took place at Iguassu Falls city (Paraná state), located at the triple border among Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay, during the Brazilian edition of the X Games. The new-generation of this global compact car offers an advanced technology in terms of safety, fuel economy, efficiency, drivability and comfort.
- Ford Posts First Quarter Pre-Tax Profit of $2.1 Billion, Driven by Highest North America Profit in More than a Decade; Net Income of $1.6 Billion
Congratulations to the entire Ford team for continuing to deliver our One Ford plan, serving our customers around the world and delivering profitable growth. Thanks to our efforts, we today are announcing strong quarterly financial results, built on solid growth in volume and revenue.
- Ford Sweeps GRC Podium at X Games Foz do Iguaçu; Scott Speed Earns Gold Medal with OlsbergsMSE Fiesta
FOZ DO IGUACU, Brazil – Gold, Silver and Bronze wasn’t enough for Ford Racing in the X Games Global Rallycross Championship opener as Fiesta swept the top five spots here in Brazil.
- Ford Brings International Attractions to the X Games, Brazil's Edition
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford was on the international circuit of X Games, the biggest global event for action sports, which held its first complete edition in Brazil this weekend in Iguassu Falls, Parana. The brand competed in the Global RallyCross Championship with the New Fiesta and three pilots: Ken Block, star of Gymkhana videos, an internet success, Tanner Foust, 2012 champion in the category, and Brian Deegan, gold medal at the X Games in 2011.
- Ford Announces the Investment of $200 million for the Production of All-New Focus in South America
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ford Argentina and Chile President, Enrique Alemañy, announced a new investment of $200 million for Argentina operations to manufacture a new global vehicle in 2013. The announcement was made at a meeting with the Argentina President, Cristina Kirchner at the Pink House.
- Ford New Fiesta and Ken Block will Participate in the X Games, Brazil's Edition
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - The New Ford Fiesta is one of the attractions at the opening event of X Games in Iguassu Falls, Brazil, on April 17. Ken Block, a rally superstar with his special version ST RX43, will give a "drifting" demonstration, a used technique of radical maneuvers that became known worldwide and made the Gymkhana video series one of the most successful of the internet.
- Ford Vehicles Win the Best Cars Award, promoted by Car Magazine
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford had its global vehicles launched in 2012 as a highlight in Best Cars Award, Brazil’s edition, promoted by the Car magazine. Considered one of the most important of the world, it has a lot of prestige by the direct participation of readers and publications of Motorpress group.
- 2014 New Fiesta is the Best National Hatch in Brazil
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil – The New Ford Fiesta was chosen as the best national hatch in a poll sponsored by UOL Cars website, one of the biggest in Brazil. According to the poll, 2014 New Fiesta is the most beloved car, beating other launches with about 30 percent of opinions.
- Ford Argentina Sponsor 2013 Expoagro for the 7th Consecutive Year
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ford Argentina was the main sponsor of 2013 Expoagro, the most important agro-fair in Argentina, for the 7th consecutive year. The event took place last month and Ford showd the technology and design of its vehicles.
- Ford Focus and Ranger are part of the New Argentinean Police Patrols
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ford Argentina sold 350 units of Focus and Ranger to the Argentinean Federal Police. Those vehicles will be incorporated to the automotive fleet of the National Security Forces. The vehicles were set up with technology and a 360º Rb3 special armor.
- Go Further: Ford Brazil Citizenship Committee promotes Easter Campaign to Children
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil – Ford’s employees at São Bernardo do Campo’s plant, São Paulo state, stood in solidarity to promote a sweet Easter for underprivileged children in kindergartens and orphanages in the region. The initiative was also supported by the Citizenship Committee of Ford.
- Ford Celebrates the Production of First Brazilian-Made New Fiesta in São Bernardo do Campo
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford celebrated the production of the first Brazilian-made New Fiesta at the São Bernardo do Campo plant on Monday. The first car off the line was a Candy Blue 1.6L TiVCT New Fiesta hatch with PowerShift automatic transmission.
- Reveal of Brazilian-Made New Fiesta Draws 50,000 People
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil – Ford revealed the Brazilian-made New Fiesta in an event in São Bernardo do Campo, where the vehicle will now be produced. The concert featuring famous Brazilian singer Claudia Leitte drew more than 50,000 people on Sunday. Brazilian actress Ísis Valverde and local band Lipstick were the event’s other attractions.
- Ford Argentina Contributes to save the forest from Chaco Province
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ford Argentina donated more than 4 tons of non-returnable PET bottles to “Fundación Banco de Bosques” (Forest Bank Foundation) that aims to save native forests which are in danger of extinction.
- Ford Brazil Presents the New Fiesta in a Public Facing Event in Sao Bernardo do Campo
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - For the first time, Ford will promote on March 24th the Brazilian New Fiesta in a big public event attended by authorities and other major attractions.
- Ford Fiesta ST to be an attraction of the X Games in Brazil
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil – The Fiesta ST, Ford’s new global performance car, will be one of the attractions of the X Games, the biggest action sports event on the planet, which for the first time will have a complete edition in Brazil, from April 18 to 21, in Foz do Iguaçu, Paraná state. The 2014 Ford Fiesta ST will be driven by three superstars: Ken Block, Tanner Foust and Brian Deegan, two-time winner of the RallyCross.
- Ford Trucks Sponsor the 2013 Brazil Cup
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford Trucks will be one of the sponsors of the 2013 Brazil Cup, reinforcing its presence in soccer championships. The games start in April 3 and goes until November 27.
- Ford Leads Sales in the SUV and Midsize Hatch Segments in Brazil
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford ended February 2013 at the top spot of two Brazilian market segments: the EcoSport in the SUV category and Focus in the midsize hatch category.
- Ford Brazil Celebrates the International Women’s Day
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - In the week we commemorate the International Woman's Day (March 8th), Ford Brazil renders a homage to all its feminine group, detaching the work of some professionals in key areas of the new projects, as part of a work force that aim the tuning with the consumer.
- Ford Launches All-New Fusion Flex Exclusively for Brazil
FLORIANÓPOLIS, Brazil – From Feb 23 to 27, Ford presented in Florianopolis, Santa Catarina, the New Fusion 2.5 Flex to 110 journalists from specialized media, consumer and bloggers from Brazil. The model, equipped with the 2.5 Duratec engine, will be sold in March at brand’s dealers throughout the Country.
- Troller Cup Announces 2013 Agenda with Innovations for the New Season
HORIZONTE, Brazil - Troller Cup, the most prestigious regularity rally for both amateur and professional drivers in Brazil, has already set the dates for the 2013 season, which will feature six stages in Southeast and four stages in Northeast Brazil.
- Ford Brazil offers Fiesta RoCam Hatch in New Upgrade Promotion
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford launched a special no-interest financing offer for all Fiesta RoCam Hatch models. The promotion is part of the "Upgrade" campaign, which offers extra benefits to customers.
- Ford Recognized in Brazil for its Innovation
SÃO PAULO, Brazil - Ford has been recognized once again in Brazil and around the world for its innovation. A study by Pier Consult in Brazil points to Ford as the brand that had the highest return on sales by investing in innovation.
- Ford is one of the most “Eco-friendly” Argentine Companies
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - According to the ranking made by Apertura, the most important national magazine specialized in business, economy and finances; Ford is the 15th “eco-friendly” Argentine company and the first automotive organization in the list.
- Ford Ranger, New Fiesta and Edge Win 'Best Cars Award', Sponsored by BestCars Website
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford was the highlight in the 15th Election of Best Cars, promoted by BestCars website. The voting was open to the public, who chose the New Fiesta as the best hatchback and compact sedan, the Edge as the best SUV, and the New Ranger as the best medium/large pickup truck.