- Ford Cars Won in Six Categories in the Brazilian “2015 Best Cars”
Ford won in six categories in the “2015 Best Cars” sold in Brazil, according to the Estado de S. Paulo newspaper one of the most important in the country. Ford was the big winner in the newspaper car supplement named Jornal do Carro. The New Ka, New Ka+, New Fiesta, New Fiesta Sedan, Ranger and Fusion all earned first place finishes in their segments.
- Ford Argentina Provides Inhouse Gym Classes for Employees
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA – Ford Argentina together with its medical insurance implemented an in-house gym program for all employees who work in Pacheco Plant offices. The activity ―known as Office Gym― is carried out by trained professionals and the gym routines are composed of easy exercises to perform in everyone’s seats.
- Ford Argentina´s Primary Brand Campaign Was Awarded the ‘Golden Pencil’
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA – Ford Argentina’s new advertising campaign, which highlights the innovative technologies of the global vehicles, won the ‘Golden Pencil’ award of Dossier Publishers, a specialized advertising and communication media.
- Ford Argentina Presented Its Smart Mobility Plan at the Argentine Enterprise Center for Sustainable Development
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA - Ford Argentina presented the Ford Smart Mobility Plan and the Blueprint for Mobility vision at the workshop "Cities and companies: towards a new urban agenda", organized by the Argentine Enterprise for Sustainable Development (CEADS), on August 3rd. 50 company executives specialized in corporate social responsibility, sustainability and ecology, participated of the discussion.
- Ford Brazil Proving Ground Celebrates 250 Million/km in Tests With Media and Bloggers
São Bernardo do Campo, BRAZIL - As part of the celebration of its 250 million of kilometers in tests Ford Brazil Proving Ground held this week an event with media, bloggers and online influencers.
- Ford Brazil Achieved its Best Market Share in Recent Years
São Bernardo do Campo, BRAZIL - Ford Brazil registered in July an increase of 2 percentage points in its market share, reaching the mark of 12.1%, its best result since December 2008.
- Specially Prepared Ford Ranger Pickups Face the Most Difficult Rally in Brazil’s Outback
Ford is supporting the South African team NWM/X Rally during the 2015 Rally dos Sertões with the participation of 2 pickups Ranger Dakar in the Brazilian most challenging off road competition, equipped with 5.0 V8 Mustang engine with 350 hp. Rally do Sert
- Ford Brazil Delivered the “2015 Top Suppliers Award”
SAO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford recognized the 13 best suppliers of the year during the “2015 Top Suppliers Award”event held in Sao Paulo city. The award was delivered for the key suppliers from South America aligned with the Ford´s results and business strategies and considered the following criterias: quality, delivery, cost, business relationship, working conditions, meet the needs of product development, manufacturing and logistics.
- Ford Launches Focus 4-Door With New Design Trends and Exclusive Technologies
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil – Ford Brazil held last week the New Focus 4-Door media drive to introduce the new front design and other mechanical and technological improvements in the car to compete in the Brazilian middle-car segment.
- Ford Argentina Was Awarded With 5 New Prizes at Buenos Aires Autoshow
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina – Ford Argentina received five new recognitions during Buenos Aires Autoshow 2015.
- Ford Reports Strong Second Quarter Results; Pre-Tax Profit $2.9 Billion; Net Income $1.9 Billion
Ford Motor Company today reported its 2015 second quarter financial results. The company delivered a pre- tax profit of $2.9 billion, up $269 million or 10 percent from a year ago.
- Ford Advices About Best Way to Transport Pets
SAO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Following the slogan “A commitment to who it is important for you”, Ford Brazil hold a consumer media oriented event in order to spread safe and reliable orientations for pet owners on how to best transport their animals during car journeys. The initiative was focused on demonstrating and highlighting EcoSport’s features that play an important role in ensuring pet’s welfare.
- Ford Argentina Participated on a Media Solidarity Action
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina- Ford Argentina joined Radio Metro charity action with Fundación Sí (NPO) through which people could donate food, clothes, toys, furniture and home appliances –among other items- for people in vulnerable conditions. 2015 Solidarity Mission donations will be given to charity dining halls and children’s homes all over the country.
- Ford Brazil Shows Steady Market Share Growth in Heavy Trucks in 2015
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil – Ford was the fastest growing brand within the heavy trucks industry in Brazil in the first half of 2015, with a gain of 5.9 percentage points, and increased its market share to 19 per cent. This growth was achieved mainly in the segments of up to 6 tons and 10 tons gross weight, which the brand leaded, and 6x4 heavy commercial vehicles.
- Walk For Healthy Lungs at Pacheco Plant
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina – As part of the internal policies that make Pacheco Plant as a smoke-free workplace and in order to promote healthy habits among members of its staff, Ford Argentina organized a 2.5 km walk through Pacheco Plant for its employees.
- Ford Peru Celebrates its First Year of Operations
LIMA, Peru - Ford Peru celebrated its first year of operations in the country after its settlement as a Ford Motor Company subsidiary on July 2014.
- Ford Venezuela is Turning Beneficiaries Into Volunteers
VALENCIA, Venezuela - Throughout the 53 years of operations of Ford Motor of Venezuela, the plant has always welcomed children in order to grant an opportunity to learn about the manufacturing process of Ford's vehicles.
- 2016 New Focus is Presented to the Brazilian and Argentine Media with New Technologies
SAO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil, Jun-30-2015 - The 2016 New Focus media drive gathered 180 journalists and influencers from Brazil and Argentina in Fortaleza, in Brazilian Northeast, last week. In the event, Ford highlighted the product’s new technologies introduced in the segment.
- Henry Ford Technical School Students Visited Buenos Aires Autoshow 2015
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Senior students of the Henry Ford Technical School (HFTS) – which has developed its activities within Pacheco Plant during the last 50 years– visited the Ford Design Hall at Buenos Aires Autoshow 2015 on Friday June 26th.
- Ford Livestreams its Latest News Through the Ford Live Studio at Buenos Aires Autoshow 2015
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ford Argentina presents a new edition of the Ford Live Studio at the 7th international Autoshow in Buenos Aires to communicate its latest news in real time to all the country.
- Ford is present at the 7th International Autoshow in Buenos Aires
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina – Ford is present at the 7th International Autoshow in Buenos Aires with its exclusive stand called “Ford Design Hall” where its renewed product line, iconic vehicles and new global models to be launched in Argentina are displayed.
- Ford Celebrates Production Milestone and Announces the Launching of Six Heavy Trucks in Brazil
SAO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil – Ford celebrated the milestone of 400,000 commercial trucks produced in São Bernardo do Campo Plant since the heavy trucks assembly plant was added to it in 2001.
- Ecosport Was the Official Vehicle of Nike Half Marathon in Buenos Aires
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ecosport was the official vehicle of Nike We Run BUE half marathon held in Buenos Aires last weekend. At the race, 10,000 participants had the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities to go further.
- Ford is the Brand in Brazil Which has Conquered More Market Share in 2015
SAO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford reached 11.4% market share in May, its best result in the last six years in the Brazilian market. The brand also presented the largest increase in the industry participation from January to May, with a gain of 1.5 percentage points compared to the same period in 2014.
- Ford Trucks Argentina Launched the New Campaign “Troubadours of the Road”
Buenos Aires, Argentina - Ford Trucks launched "Trobadours of the Road", its new communication campaign composed of videos for digital platforms. The campaign features important rock singers from Argentina such as David Lebon, Flavio Cianciarullo and Javier Calamaro.