- Ford Announces $220 Million Investment Plan for its Operation in Argentina
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina – Steven Armstrong, President Ford South America and Enrique Alemañy, Ford Argentina, Chile and Peru President, announce today with Argentina President Mrs. Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner a USD $220 million new cycle of investments for Ford operations in the country through next year.
- Ford Reopens Its Environmental Education Center at Ford Northeast Industrial Complex
CAMAÇARI, Brazil - Ford's Environmental Education Center reopened its doors to receive 40 children from Fonte da Caixa School, located in Abrantes.
- Ford Reveals New Focus in Technology-Filled Event in Brazil
Ford showed the all-new Focus for the first time in South America at the Ford Technology and Connectivity Seminar in Sao Paulo, Brazil on May 13. The event gave the media a glimpse of some of the new technology inside the latest version of the world’s best-selling vehicle.
- Ford Colaborates With the 22 ND School of its CRS Educational Program
As part of the CSR program “Education for a New Tomorrow”, Ford Argentina donated technological equipment and other resources to the Juan Calchaquí School N°371, located at Ampimpa, Tucumán province. It is one of the 41 schools built by Ford -with the collaboration of its dealer’s network- and the 22nd in being supported by the educational program.
- Ford Argentina Presented the New Mondeo
Ford presented the new Mondeo, the new high-end global exponent of the brand that redefines expectations in terms of safety, comfort and technology.
- Ford Motor Company’s 2015 First Quarter Pre-Tax Profit Totals $1.4 Billion; Net Income $924 Million
Ford Motor Company today reported its 2015 first quarter financial results. The company delivered a pre-tax profit of $1.4 billion, up $24 million from the same period in 2014. This was the 23rd consecutive profitable quarter for Ford. Additionally, the company’s after-tax earnings were 23 cents per share, excluding special items, down 2 cents compared with a year ago.
- Pacheco Plant is Now a Smoke-Free Workplace
Buenos Aires, Argentina - The Pacheco Industrial Center, where the Ranger and Focus are produced, is now a smoke-free workplace, becoming the first industrial center of Argentina, and the second production plant of Ford in South America to incorporate this health policy to take care of smokers and nonsmokers.
- Ford Argentina Present at TEDx
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ford Argentina was present at TEDxRiodelaPlataED, the TEDx event about education, which took place on April 18th. Ford supported the conference with the main objective to spread the most innovative ideas and contents in the community.
- Ford Argentina Celebrated the 50th Anniversary of the Henry Ford Technical School
Ford Argentina celebrated the 50° anniversary of the Henry Ford Technical School (HFTS), founded on April 6th 1965 by Ford Motor Argentina. Since then, it develops its activities in the Pacheco Industrial Center.
- Ford Trucks Doubled the Warranty Period of its Cargo Line
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ford Trucks implemented a new warranty for the chassis of all Cargo line vehicles in Argentina. From March 1st 2015 all customers who have purchased a new cargo have already doubled the warranty period.
- Ford Fund Promotes Social Responsibility Projects in Brazil
Ford Motor Company Fund representatives visited social projects in Camaçari and Sao Bernardo do Campo, bringing smiles to thousands of local children.
- Ford Trucks Gains Most Market Share in Brazil in First Quarter
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford Trucks registered the third straight month of growth in Brazil’s commercial truck market and was the manufacturer with the most growth in the first quarter, when compared to the same period in 2014.
- Ford Motor of Venezuela Will Transform the Lives of Young People Through "Leading Your Future"
Ford Motor of Venezuela celebrated the opening of its integral education program "Leading Your Future" on March 2 at its plant facilities in Valencia.
- Ford Argentina Was the Main Sponsor of Expoagro 2015 for the 9th Consecutive Year
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - For the 9th consecutive year, Ford Argentina was the Main Sponsor of Expoagro 2015, one of the most important agro fairs in Argentina, held from March 3rd – 6th at El Umbral (Buenos Aires province). Ford displayed all the technology and design of its wide range of global products in an area of 2.400m².
- Ford Named a 2015 World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute; Only Automaker to Earn Designation
Today, I am pleased to announce that Ford Motor Company has received a very distinguished award and has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year. Ethisphere Institute, a leader in defining the standards of ethical business practices, published the list of award winners this morning.
- Commitment to "Go Further – The Right Way" in Every Decision We Make
The company’s commitment to Go Further –The Right Way is a promise we make to each other as part of the Ford team to uphold our strong culture of ethics and compliance. We all take pride in our ethical corporate culture, which is fundamental to our success and part of our corporate DNA.
- Ford Trucks’ Odontomóvel Celebrates 50,000 Dental Treatments for Truck Drivers
SAO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford Trucks celebrated the milestone of providing free dental work to 50,000 truck drivers through its Odontomóvel, which is Brazil’s largest mobile dental health project this month. The Odontomóvel is a complete dental office built on a Ford Cargo 816 commercial truck platform.
- Quick Lane Ends 2014 With 6 New Centers Operating in Argentina
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - At the beginning of 2014 Ford Argentina announced the launch of Quick Lane, the global chain of quick service specialized in light mechanical repairs and tires.
- Ford Fusion and Mustang Were Chosen as Car of the Year and Best Sportcar in the Chilean Automotive Industry Awards
SANTIAGO DE CHILE, Chile - The Ford Fusion and Ford Mustang were awarded as the best vehicles in the categories of "Car of the Year" and "Sportcar of the Year" by La Tercera, one of the most important newspapers in Chile with the highest daily circulation in the country.
- Ford Invited Customers to Make a Free Preventive Control of Their Vehicles
Buenos Aires, Argentina - Ford invited its Customers to make a free vehicle check-up at Palermo Hippodrome (Buenos Aires city) before Summer Holidays.
- Ford Trucks’ Brazilian Market Share Increases 4.6% in January
SAO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil – Ford Trucks kicked 2015 off on a positive note, with a 4.6% increase in market share in January. It had the highest growth among all Brazilian commercial truck manufacturers and boosted its market share to 18.2% - the best performance in two years.
- Ford Brings Global Mobility Challenge to Brazil
SAO PAULO, Brazil – Ford announced that Brazil will be the ninth country to host the Innovate Mobility Challenge Series.
- Federico Villagra was Present at Cariló With the Ford Ranger of the Dakar Rally 2015
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - As part of the Ford Kinetic Summer Attraction 2015, on Wednesday January 28th Federico Villagra was present at Ford stand in Cariló (Argentina’s atlantic coast=. Villagra participated with Andrés Memi in the 2015 edition of the Dakar Rally with a Ranger specially prepared by the South Racing Team in South Africa.
- Ford Argentina Achieves its Highest Market Share in Seven Years
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina – Ford increased its market share in Argentina to 14.1% in 2014, 1.5pp higher than 2013.
- Ford Achieves 2014 Pre-Tax Profit of $6.3 Billion
Ford Motor Company [NYSE: F] today reported a 2014 full-year pre-tax profit of $6.3 billion, the company’s fifth consecutive year of both profitability and positive Automotive operating-related cash flow. Company results, which were consistent with September guidance, were driven by profitability in North America, record results in Asia Pacific, and the highest Ford Credit profit since 2011.