- Commitment to "Go Further – The Right Way" in Every Decision We Make
The company’s commitment to Go Further –The Right Way is a promise we make to each other as part of the Ford team to uphold our strong culture of ethics and compliance. We all take pride in our ethical corporate culture, which is fundamental to our success and part of our corporate DNA.
- Ford Trucks’ Odontomóvel Celebrates 50,000 Dental Treatments for Truck Drivers
SAO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford Trucks celebrated the milestone of providing free dental work to 50,000 truck drivers through its Odontomóvel, which is Brazil’s largest mobile dental health project this month. The Odontomóvel is a complete dental office built on a Ford Cargo 816 commercial truck platform.
- Quick Lane Ends 2014 With 6 New Centers Operating in Argentina
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - At the beginning of 2014 Ford Argentina announced the launch of Quick Lane, the global chain of quick service specialized in light mechanical repairs and tires.
- Ford Fusion and Mustang Were Chosen as Car of the Year and Best Sportcar in the Chilean Automotive Industry Awards
SANTIAGO DE CHILE, Chile - The Ford Fusion and Ford Mustang were awarded as the best vehicles in the categories of "Car of the Year" and "Sportcar of the Year" by La Tercera, one of the most important newspapers in Chile with the highest daily circulation in the country.
- Ford Invited Customers to Make a Free Preventive Control of Their Vehicles
Buenos Aires, Argentina - Ford invited its Customers to make a free vehicle check-up at Palermo Hippodrome (Buenos Aires city) before Summer Holidays.
- Ford Trucks’ Brazilian Market Share Increases 4.6% in January
SAO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil – Ford Trucks kicked 2015 off on a positive note, with a 4.6% increase in market share in January. It had the highest growth among all Brazilian commercial truck manufacturers and boosted its market share to 18.2% - the best performance in two years.
- Ford Brings Global Mobility Challenge to Brazil
SAO PAULO, Brazil – Ford announced that Brazil will be the ninth country to host the Innovate Mobility Challenge Series.
- Federico Villagra was Present at Cariló With the Ford Ranger of the Dakar Rally 2015
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - As part of the Ford Kinetic Summer Attraction 2015, on Wednesday January 28th Federico Villagra was present at Ford stand in Cariló (Argentina’s atlantic coast=. Villagra participated with Andrés Memi in the 2015 edition of the Dakar Rally with a Ranger specially prepared by the South Racing Team in South Africa.
- Ford Argentina Achieves its Highest Market Share in Seven Years
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina – Ford increased its market share in Argentina to 14.1% in 2014, 1.5pp higher than 2013.
- Ford Achieves 2014 Pre-Tax Profit of $6.3 Billion
Ford Motor Company [NYSE: F] today reported a 2014 full-year pre-tax profit of $6.3 billion, the company’s fifth consecutive year of both profitability and positive Automotive operating-related cash flow. Company results, which were consistent with September guidance, were driven by profitability in North America, record results in Asia Pacific, and the highest Ford Credit profit since 2011.
- Ford Credit Earns Full-Year 2014 Pre-Tax Profit of $1.9 Billion; Net Income of $1.7 Billion*
Ford Motor Credit Company reported a pre-tax profit of $1.9 billion in 2014, its highest since 2011, up from $1.8 billion a year earlier. The improvement is more than explained by higher volume, partially offset by unfavorable lease residual performance in North America and lower financing margin. Ford Credit’s net income was $1.7 billion in 2014, compared with $1.5 billion in the previous year. The increase in net income reflects favorable tax items recorded during the year.
- Best Cars’ Annual Ranking Shows Brazilian Consumers Prefer Ford’s New Global Designs
SAO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil – Ford earned the most votes in the Best Cars’ 17th annual Best Car ranking in Brazil. The New Ka, New Ka+, New Fiesta, New Fiesta Sedan, Fusion, EcoSport, Edge and Ranger all earned top spots in their respective categories, showing Brazilian consumers’ preference for Ford’s new global designs. The Best Cars team also voted these vehicles as their top picks in a parallel poll.
- New Ka, Ka+ and EcoSport Named “2015 Best Buys” by Motor Show Magazine in Brazil
SAO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford was the big winner in the “2015 Best Buy” Motor Show magazine survey, with the New Ka 1.0, New Ka+ 1.5 and EcoSport all earning first place finishes in their segments.
- Ford Brazil Challenges App Developers to Create In-car Connectivity Solutions
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford will host the first-ever Hackathon promoted by an automaker in Brazil at Campus Party 2015, the country’s largest technology event. This is the third straight year that Ford is sponsoring the event, which is considered the top forum for innovation, creativity, digital entertainment and entrepreneurship in Brazil.
- Behind the Numbers: Ford Brazil 2014 Sales Highlights
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - 2014 was an intense year full of important launches to strengthen Ford’s market share in the region – now is a good time to look back at the last 12 months and our results.
- Ford's Global Vehicles Challenged the Dunes in Cariló Beaches
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - The Ford Kinetic Summer Attraction 2015 opened the summer season with a new edition of the Off Road test drive in the Cariló dunes (Argentinean Atlantic coast exclusive city) for more than 100 journalists from the most important consumer and automotive media.
- Ford Argentina Offers Carpooling to its Employees
BUENOS AIRES - As part of the Blueprint for Mobility plan, whose main objective is to ensure a safe, efficient and affordable personal mobility, Ford Argentina, in collaboration with SincroPool, now offers its employees a carpooling platform to provide a more efficiente transportation to its workplace at Pacheco Plant.
- Ford and its Dealer Reinagurated a New Rural School
BUENOS AIRES - As part of the Education for a new tomorrow CSR program, Ford Argentina and the dealer Lo Bruno revamped the School N°797, located in Estación El Simbolar, Santiago del Estero Province (Argentina).
- Ford Argentina at Automechanika 2014
BUENOS AIRES - Ford Argentina was at Automechanika 2014, the international exhibition organized by Messe Frankfurt in Buenos Aires, where the new Motorcraft brand image was present, along with the new global quick service center, Quick Lane.
- Argentina: The Winners of The Future of Mobility Contest
Buenos Aires - As part of Future Mobility Forum held at the IAE Business School Campus, Ford Argentina announced the three winning projects of the Future of Mobility Contest, the initiative submit innovative ideas to improve mobility in large cities.
- New Ka is Elected 2015 Car of the Year and Also Wins Engine of the Year with the 1.0 TiVCT Flex
SAO PAULO – The New Ka was named 2015 Car of the Year and its all-new 1.0 TiVCT Flex engine was named Engine of the Year by Autoesporte magazine, which is Brazil’s oldest automotive publication.
- Ford GP Motorcraft awards the best independent car in Brazil
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO - Ford promoted an unprecedented action that awarded with a brand-new New Fiesta the best independent car repairer in Brazil.
- New Ka Wins Car of the Year in Brazil’s Most Competitive Segment at the Top Car TV Awards
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO - The New Ford Ka won the Top Car TV’s Top Compact Car of the Year Award in the most competitive Brazilian segment: compact vehicles. Broadcast and Internet automotive journalists voted the Ka as the best car in the R$31,000 to R$60,000 price range in Brazil.
- Ford Plans 8 Big Product Actions in Brazil in 2015
SAO PAULO - Ford Brazil will end 2014 with increased market share and leadership in important market segments with the New Fiesta, Focus, Fusion, EcoSport, and recently-launched New Ka. And it will continue with new vehicle launches in 2015 with at least eight product actions. These were the messages presented at the company’s annual year-end luncheon with the media.
- Ford Grows in Brazil and Market Share Increases to 10.2% in November; New Ka Sales Exceed 10,000
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Dec. 2, 2014 – Ford Brazil returned to double digit market share in November, selling 29,989 vehicles and earning 10.2% market share. This was the first time since Aug. 2013 that Ford has had double-digit market share and represents a 1% improvement over November 2013. In terms of volume, the Blue Oval grew 7.4% in the Nov. 2014 – Nov. 2013 period, while the rest of the industry fell 2.7%.