- Ford Argentina Was Awarded With 5 New Prizes at Buenos Aires Autoshow
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina – Ford Argentina received five new recognitions during Buenos Aires Autoshow 2015.
- Ford Reports Strong Second Quarter Results; Pre-Tax Profit $2.9 Billion; Net Income $1.9 Billion
Ford Motor Company today reported its 2015 second quarter financial results. The company delivered a pre- tax profit of $2.9 billion, up $269 million or 10 percent from a year ago.
- Ford Advices About Best Way to Transport Pets
SAO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Following the slogan “A commitment to who it is important for you”, Ford Brazil hold a consumer media oriented event in order to spread safe and reliable orientations for pet owners on how to best transport their animals during car journeys. The initiative was focused on demonstrating and highlighting EcoSport’s features that play an important role in ensuring pet’s welfare.
- Ford Argentina Participated on a Media Solidarity Action
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina- Ford Argentina joined Radio Metro charity action with Fundación Sí (NPO) through which people could donate food, clothes, toys, furniture and home appliances –among other items- for people in vulnerable conditions. 2015 Solidarity Mission donations will be given to charity dining halls and children’s homes all over the country.
- Ford Brazil Shows Steady Market Share Growth in Heavy Trucks in 2015
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil – Ford was the fastest growing brand within the heavy trucks industry in Brazil in the first half of 2015, with a gain of 5.9 percentage points, and increased its market share to 19 per cent. This growth was achieved mainly in the segments of up to 6 tons and 10 tons gross weight, which the brand leaded, and 6x4 heavy commercial vehicles.
- Walk For Healthy Lungs at Pacheco Plant
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina – As part of the internal policies that make Pacheco Plant as a smoke-free workplace and in order to promote healthy habits among members of its staff, Ford Argentina organized a 2.5 km walk through Pacheco Plant for its employees.
- Ford Peru Celebrates its First Year of Operations
LIMA, Peru - Ford Peru celebrated its first year of operations in the country after its settlement as a Ford Motor Company subsidiary on July 2014.
- Ford Venezuela is Turning Beneficiaries Into Volunteers
VALENCIA, Venezuela - Throughout the 53 years of operations of Ford Motor of Venezuela, the plant has always welcomed children in order to grant an opportunity to learn about the manufacturing process of Ford's vehicles.
- 2016 New Focus is Presented to the Brazilian and Argentine Media with New Technologies
SAO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil, Jun-30-2015 - The 2016 New Focus media drive gathered 180 journalists and influencers from Brazil and Argentina in Fortaleza, in Brazilian Northeast, last week. In the event, Ford highlighted the product’s new technologies introduced in the segment.
- Henry Ford Technical School Students Visited Buenos Aires Autoshow 2015
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Senior students of the Henry Ford Technical School (HFTS) – which has developed its activities within Pacheco Plant during the last 50 years– visited the Ford Design Hall at Buenos Aires Autoshow 2015 on Friday June 26th.
- Ford Livestreams its Latest News Through the Ford Live Studio at Buenos Aires Autoshow 2015
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ford Argentina presents a new edition of the Ford Live Studio at the 7th international Autoshow in Buenos Aires to communicate its latest news in real time to all the country.
- Ford is present at the 7th International Autoshow in Buenos Aires
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina – Ford is present at the 7th International Autoshow in Buenos Aires with its exclusive stand called “Ford Design Hall” where its renewed product line, iconic vehicles and new global models to be launched in Argentina are displayed.
- Ford Celebrates Production Milestone and Announces the Launching of Six Heavy Trucks in Brazil
SAO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil – Ford celebrated the milestone of 400,000 commercial trucks produced in São Bernardo do Campo Plant since the heavy trucks assembly plant was added to it in 2001.
- Ecosport Was the Official Vehicle of Nike Half Marathon in Buenos Aires
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ecosport was the official vehicle of Nike We Run BUE half marathon held in Buenos Aires last weekend. At the race, 10,000 participants had the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities to go further.
- Ford is the Brand in Brazil Which has Conquered More Market Share in 2015
SAO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford reached 11.4% market share in May, its best result in the last six years in the Brazilian market. The brand also presented the largest increase in the industry participation from January to May, with a gain of 1.5 percentage points compared to the same period in 2014.
- Ford Trucks Argentina Launched the New Campaign “Troubadours of the Road”
Buenos Aires, Argentina - Ford Trucks launched "Trobadours of the Road", its new communication campaign composed of videos for digital platforms. The campaign features important rock singers from Argentina such as David Lebon, Flavio Cianciarullo and Javier Calamaro.
- Ford Launches Mobility Challenge in Brazil
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford Brazil launches in the country the "Innovate Mobility Challenge", the company’s global program intended to create new solutions to improve mobility in large cities.
- Ford Argentina Presented its New Campaign “5,000 Extra Kilometers”
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ford Argentina launched its new communication campaign “5,000 extra kilometers” to inform customers the benefits of the scheduled maintenance services every 15,000 km.
- One Ford: Ford Britain Teaches young participants of “Leading Your Future”, Ford Venezuela Training Program
VALENCIA, Venezuela - ‘Leading Your Future’ is a Ford of Venezuela program that seeks to empower youths for employability and entrepreneurship.
- Ford Announces $220 Million Investment Plan for its Operation in Argentina
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina – Steven Armstrong, President Ford South America and Enrique Alemañy, Ford Argentina, Chile and Peru President, announce today with Argentina President Mrs. Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner a USD $220 million new cycle of investments for Ford operations in the country through next year.
- Ford Reopens Its Environmental Education Center at Ford Northeast Industrial Complex
CAMAÇARI, Brazil - Ford's Environmental Education Center reopened its doors to receive 40 children from Fonte da Caixa School, located in Abrantes.
- Ford Reveals New Focus in Technology-Filled Event in Brazil
Ford showed the all-new Focus for the first time in South America at the Ford Technology and Connectivity Seminar in Sao Paulo, Brazil on May 13. The event gave the media a glimpse of some of the new technology inside the latest version of the world’s best-selling vehicle.
- Ford Colaborates With the 22 ND School of its CRS Educational Program
As part of the CSR program “Education for a New Tomorrow”, Ford Argentina donated technological equipment and other resources to the Juan Calchaquí School N°371, located at Ampimpa, Tucumán province. It is one of the 41 schools built by Ford -with the collaboration of its dealer’s network- and the 22nd in being supported by the educational program.
- Ford Argentina Presented the New Mondeo
Ford presented the new Mondeo, the new high-end global exponent of the brand that redefines expectations in terms of safety, comfort and technology.
- Ford Motor Company’s 2015 First Quarter Pre-Tax Profit Totals $1.4 Billion; Net Income $924 Million
Ford Motor Company today reported its 2015 first quarter financial results. The company delivered a pre-tax profit of $1.4 billion, up $24 million from the same period in 2014. This was the 23rd consecutive profitable quarter for Ford. Additionally, the company’s after-tax earnings were 23 cents per share, excluding special items, down 2 cents compared with a year ago.