- 2016 New Focus is Presented to the Brazilian and Argentine Media with New Technologies
SAO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil, Jun-30-2015 - The 2016 New Focus media drive gathered 180 journalists and influencers from Brazil and Argentina in Fortaleza, in Brazilian Northeast, last week. In the event, Ford highlighted the product’s new technologies introduced in the segment.
- Henry Ford Technical School Students Visited Buenos Aires Autoshow 2015
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Senior students of the Henry Ford Technical School (HFTS) – which has developed its activities within Pacheco Plant during the last 50 years– visited the Ford Design Hall at Buenos Aires Autoshow 2015 on Friday June 26th.
- Ford Livestreams its Latest News Through the Ford Live Studio at Buenos Aires Autoshow 2015
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ford Argentina presents a new edition of the Ford Live Studio at the 7th international Autoshow in Buenos Aires to communicate its latest news in real time to all the country.
- Ford is present at the 7th International Autoshow in Buenos Aires
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina – Ford is present at the 7th International Autoshow in Buenos Aires with its exclusive stand called “Ford Design Hall” where its renewed product line, iconic vehicles and new global models to be launched in Argentina are displayed.
- Ford Celebrates Production Milestone and Announces the Launching of Six Heavy Trucks in Brazil
SAO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil – Ford celebrated the milestone of 400,000 commercial trucks produced in São Bernardo do Campo Plant since the heavy trucks assembly plant was added to it in 2001.
- Ecosport Was the Official Vehicle of Nike Half Marathon in Buenos Aires
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ecosport was the official vehicle of Nike We Run BUE half marathon held in Buenos Aires last weekend. At the race, 10,000 participants had the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities to go further.
- Ford is the Brand in Brazil Which has Conquered More Market Share in 2015
SAO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford reached 11.4% market share in May, its best result in the last six years in the Brazilian market. The brand also presented the largest increase in the industry participation from January to May, with a gain of 1.5 percentage points compared to the same period in 2014.
- Ford Trucks Argentina Launched the New Campaign “Troubadours of the Road”
Buenos Aires, Argentina - Ford Trucks launched "Trobadours of the Road", its new communication campaign composed of videos for digital platforms. The campaign features important rock singers from Argentina such as David Lebon, Flavio Cianciarullo and Javier Calamaro.
- Ford Launches Mobility Challenge in Brazil
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford Brazil launches in the country the "Innovate Mobility Challenge", the company’s global program intended to create new solutions to improve mobility in large cities.
- Ford Argentina Presented its New Campaign “5,000 Extra Kilometers”
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ford Argentina launched its new communication campaign “5,000 extra kilometers” to inform customers the benefits of the scheduled maintenance services every 15,000 km.
- One Ford: Ford Britain Teaches young participants of “Leading Your Future”, Ford Venezuela Training Program
VALENCIA, Venezuela - ‘Leading Your Future’ is a Ford of Venezuela program that seeks to empower youths for employability and entrepreneurship.
- Ford Announces $220 Million Investment Plan for its Operation in Argentina
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina – Steven Armstrong, President Ford South America and Enrique Alemañy, Ford Argentina, Chile and Peru President, announce today with Argentina President Mrs. Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner a USD $220 million new cycle of investments for Ford operations in the country through next year.
- Ford Reopens Its Environmental Education Center at Ford Northeast Industrial Complex
CAMAÇARI, Brazil - Ford's Environmental Education Center reopened its doors to receive 40 children from Fonte da Caixa School, located in Abrantes.
- Ford Reveals New Focus in Technology-Filled Event in Brazil
Ford showed the all-new Focus for the first time in South America at the Ford Technology and Connectivity Seminar in Sao Paulo, Brazil on May 13. The event gave the media a glimpse of some of the new technology inside the latest version of the world’s best-selling vehicle.
- Ford Colaborates With the 22 ND School of its CRS Educational Program
As part of the CSR program “Education for a New Tomorrow”, Ford Argentina donated technological equipment and other resources to the Juan Calchaquí School N°371, located at Ampimpa, Tucumán province. It is one of the 41 schools built by Ford -with the collaboration of its dealer’s network- and the 22nd in being supported by the educational program.
- Ford Argentina Presented the New Mondeo
Ford presented the new Mondeo, the new high-end global exponent of the brand that redefines expectations in terms of safety, comfort and technology.
- Ford Motor Company’s 2015 First Quarter Pre-Tax Profit Totals $1.4 Billion; Net Income $924 Million
Ford Motor Company today reported its 2015 first quarter financial results. The company delivered a pre-tax profit of $1.4 billion, up $24 million from the same period in 2014. This was the 23rd consecutive profitable quarter for Ford. Additionally, the company’s after-tax earnings were 23 cents per share, excluding special items, down 2 cents compared with a year ago.
- Pacheco Plant is Now a Smoke-Free Workplace
Buenos Aires, Argentina - The Pacheco Industrial Center, where the Ranger and Focus are produced, is now a smoke-free workplace, becoming the first industrial center of Argentina, and the second production plant of Ford in South America to incorporate this health policy to take care of smokers and nonsmokers.
- Ford Argentina Present at TEDx
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ford Argentina was present at TEDxRiodelaPlataED, the TEDx event about education, which took place on April 18th. Ford supported the conference with the main objective to spread the most innovative ideas and contents in the community.
- Ford Argentina Celebrated the 50th Anniversary of the Henry Ford Technical School
Ford Argentina celebrated the 50° anniversary of the Henry Ford Technical School (HFTS), founded on April 6th 1965 by Ford Motor Argentina. Since then, it develops its activities in the Pacheco Industrial Center.
- Ford Trucks Doubled the Warranty Period of its Cargo Line
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ford Trucks implemented a new warranty for the chassis of all Cargo line vehicles in Argentina. From March 1st 2015 all customers who have purchased a new cargo have already doubled the warranty period.
- Ford Fund Promotes Social Responsibility Projects in Brazil
Ford Motor Company Fund representatives visited social projects in Camaçari and Sao Bernardo do Campo, bringing smiles to thousands of local children.
- Ford Trucks Gains Most Market Share in Brazil in First Quarter
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford Trucks registered the third straight month of growth in Brazil’s commercial truck market and was the manufacturer with the most growth in the first quarter, when compared to the same period in 2014.
- Ford Motor of Venezuela Will Transform the Lives of Young People Through "Leading Your Future"
Ford Motor of Venezuela celebrated the opening of its integral education program "Leading Your Future" on March 2 at its plant facilities in Valencia.
- Ford Argentina Was the Main Sponsor of Expoagro 2015 for the 9th Consecutive Year
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - For the 9th consecutive year, Ford Argentina was the Main Sponsor of Expoagro 2015, one of the most important agro fairs in Argentina, held from March 3rd – 6th at El Umbral (Buenos Aires province). Ford displayed all the technology and design of its wide range of global products in an area of 2.400m².