- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: Ford Customer Service Feeling Valued as a Team
The Ford Customer Service Feeling Valued team was recognized with a 2014 Diversity and Inclusion Award in Fostering a Respectful and Inclusive Environment.
- New Factory-Installed Strobe Warning LED Lights Available On All 2016 Ford F-Series Super Duty Trucks
Ford is offering an available factory-installed strobe warning LED light kit for all models of 2016 F-Series Super Duty trucks for customers – such as utility, road construction or municipal crews – that require enhanced vehicle visibility while working on-site.
- Ford Clay Modeler Transforms Life Through Art
With his newly minted semi-celebrity status – the result of being featured on season eight of the SyFy channel’s hit character design competition series “Face Off” – a job he loves at Ford and a happy, healthy family, few would guess that just a few years ago Clay Modeler Rob Miller was homeless and facing challenges most wouldn’t want to imagine.
- Weekly Top Stories: 4/24/15
DEARBORN - Weekly Top Stories for April 20 - 24, 2015.
- Ford Celebrates Production Milestone – 100,000 Ford Police Interceptor Vehicles Built
On April 23, employees at Troy Design and Manufacturing, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ford Motor Company, celebrated a major milestone – production of Police Interceptor No. 100,000. Since 2012, the 54,000-square-foot Troy Design and Manufacturing upfit facility has been the single source for America’s best-selling line of law enforcement vehicles.
- 2015 Ford F-150 Earns 5-Star Top Government Crash Ratings For All Cab Configurations and Crash Tests
The all-new Ford F-150 has earned the government’s highest possible crash safety rating – adding to the F-150’s strengths as the toughest, smartest, most capable F-150 ever.
- Ford Sets World Record For Biggest Hot Wheels Car Track Loop
Ford ran circles around the old Hot Wheels® record loop as part of this year’s Take Your Child to Work Day. When the effort was complete, Ford had made a world record attempt with a Hot Wheels car track loop that exceeded 12 feet tall.
- Ford Drive 4 UR School Program Raises $25 Million for High Schools Across U.S.
Now in its eighth year, Ford’s Drive 4 UR School (D4URS) program has raised more than $25 million for high schools across the U.S., empowering students by providing much-needed funding for athletic and educational extracurricular activities.
- Flexible Manufacturing Helps Ford Be More Competitive
In today’s ultra-competitive vehicle market, it’s essential for automakers to be able to respond quickly to changing customer needs. Flexible manufacturing enables Ford to do that.
- All-New Ford F-150 Earns Top Spot Among Pickups in 2015 AAA Green Car Guide
The all-new Ford F-150 – the toughest, smartest, most capable F-150 ever – leads its segment as the greenest truck in the 2015 AAA Green Car Guide.
- The Journey to Lean Begins in 2015
Now that the Ford Production System (FPS) has been implemented, it is time to focus on maturing the processes, building a deeper understanding of the standards and using those standards to identify and eliminate waste.
- Ford and Sony Bring Premium Home Audio Technology to 2016 Ford Explorer Platinum – an Industry-First Innovation
Because every great adventure is made perfect by the ideal soundtrack, the new Ford Explorer Platinum features an exclusive Sony® audio system with two industry-first technologies – Live Acoustics™ and Clear Phase™.
- Ford, Dowaksa to Jointly Develop Carbon Fiber for High-Volume Automotive Light-weighting Applications
Ford and DowAksa today signed a joint development agreement (JDA) to formally advance research on cost-effective, high-volume manufacturing of automotive-grade carbon fiber, a material poised to play a significant role in the drive to make vehicles lighter for greater fuel efficiency, performance and capability.
- Mustang Leads All 300 Laps and Carries Joey Logano to NASCAR XFinity Win at Bristol Motor Speedway
No. 22 Discount Tire Ford Mustang – VICTORY LANE INTERVIEW – “I’ve never led every single lap in a race before. What a fast Discount Tire Ford. Gosh, that’s amazing.
- Ford Showcases Performance Line-up at Auto Shanghai 2015
Roaring into the spotlight at Auto Shanghai 2015, Ford unveiled three members of its new Ford Performance line-up for the first time in Asia Pacific. The Ford GT, Ford Focus RS and Focus ST join the new Taurus, Focus, Explorer and Edge in an exciting showcase of Ford’s latest vehicles and innovations.
- The Making of the All-New Mustang
The Mustang has had an incredible 12 months since its 50th anniversary last April 17th. From appearing on top of the Empire State Building to thefirst shipment of Mustangs to Asia, the all-new Mustang is taking the world by storm. In fact, the 2015 Mustang has been so popular that more than 50,000 have been sold since launch in September, marking the best sales start for the Mustang nameplate since 2007.
- Weekly Top Stories: 4/17/15
DEARBORN - Weekly Top Stories for April 13 - 17, 2015
- Ford’s Benefits Enrollment eGuide Wins Best Practices Award
Congratulations to the Ford Motor Company Compensation & Benefits Office’s communications team for winning the Ragan Communications Best Benefits Communication prize for the all-new Benefits Enrollment eGuide.
- Kelley Blue Book: Ford C-MAX hybrids named to KBB.com’s 10 Best Green Cars of 2015 list
For the third straight year, Ford’s C-MAX hybrid line has been named to KBB.com’s list of its 10 Best Green Cars.
- 2015 Ford F-150 Supercrew Earns 5-Star Top Government Crash Ratings Thanks to 31 New Safety-Related Innovations
The all-new Ford F-150 SuperCrew has earned the government’s highest possible crash safety rating – adding to the F-150’s strengths as the toughest, smartest, most capable F-150 ever.
- 17th Annual Ford Freedom Award Celebrates Technopreneurs: Builders of the Innovation Economy
Ford Motor Company is bringing its commitment to innovation to the 17th Annual Ford Freedom Award, which next month celebrates the achievements of past and present technology entrepreneurs.
- New Transit Leads Ford Motor Company to More Vincentric Best Fleet Value in America Awards Than Any Other Carmaker
Ford Motor Company won 11 Vincentric Best Fleet Value in America awards for 2015 – more than any other manufacturer – led by the new 2015 Transit.
- Ford GT Inspires Designers to Create Foosball Table, Guitar, Sailboat and Other Objects for Display at Salone del Mobile
Ford is showcasing the innovation and creativity of its global design studios at the world’s leading furniture and design expo. Taking their inspiration from the all-new Ford GT supercar, Ford designers created a racing sailboat, guitar, foosball table and several other objects for display at Salone del Mobile in Milan, Italy.
- Join a Periscope Chat on Twitter with Toby Keith TODAY at 1 p.m. EDT
Country Music Star Toby Keith is chatting live and you can join the conversation TODAY, April 14 starting at 1 p.m. on Ford’s Twitter feed.
- Cuautitlán Receives President’s Quality Award Recognition
Several facilities of Ford received top honors March 9 at the annual President’s Quality Awards ceremony. The event, held in the building of the Center for Product Development in Dearborn, Michigan, recognizes outstanding achievements in plant quality and engineering teams as outlined in the guidelines of the company, results of J.D. Power and cars recommendations in Consumer Reports.