- A New Star is Born: 2015 Mustang Revealed
Pangs of anticipation were finally quenched Thursday as the all-new Mustang made its global debut launching in six locations around the world simultaneously: New York; Los Angeles; Dearborn, Barcelona, Spain; Sydney and Shanghai.
- Weekly Top Stories: 12/6/13
DEARBORN - Weekly Top Stories for Nov. 30 - Dec. 6, 2013.
- Ford Leaders on Death of Nelson Mandela
Bill Ford and Alan Mulally share their thoughts on the passing of Nelson Mandela.
- Horsepower Unleashed – Motivating the All-New Ford Mustang
DEARBORN – The all-new Ford Mustang offers a choice of engines available with either manual or automatic transmissions that make it a great all-around performer no matter how you mix and match.
- Mustang Photo Gallery
DEARBORN - The next chapter in the life of the iconic pony car begins today as the all-new Ford Mustang – loaded with innovative technologies and delivering world-class levels of performance. View a complete photo gallery of the all-new Ford Mustang.
- 50 Years of Ford Mustang Milestones
DEARBORN - Fifty years of Ford Mustang milestones.
- Mustang Reveal Complete Coverage
DEARBORN - Check out coverage of the all-new Ford Mustang. Click on the images to see photos, videos and media coverage.
- Ford Mustang Marks 50 Years with All-New Sleek Design, Innovative Technologies and World-Class Performance
DEARBORN – The next chapter in the life of the iconic pony car begins today as the all-new Ford Mustang – loaded with innovative technologies and delivering world-class levels of performance – is simultaneously revealed around the globe in six cities on four continents.
- Edge Concept in Detail: @Ford Interviews Designer Kevin George
DEARBORN - Last month, the 2013 Los Angeles International Auto Show served as the platform for the debut of the Ford Edge Concept, the company's vision for a sleeker, sportier, more fuel-efficient next-generation global-utility vehicle.
- Fusion, Fiesta and F-Series Rev Up November U.S. Sales
DEARBORN - The Ford Fusion, Fiesta and F-Series trucks helped drive the company’s November U.S. retail sales up 9 percent over last year, making it our best November retail sales performance since 2004.
- Ford of Canada November Sales Increase on the Strength of Cars and Electrified Vehicles
OAKVILLE — Ford Motor Company of Canada Ltd. sales increased one per cent this month, continuing sales leadership for the month and year-to-date, powered by cars, which increased six per cent, and electrified vehicles. The sales increase marked Ford of Canada’s best November since 2002.
- Ford Retail Sales Momentum Continues with Best November Since 2004
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company’s November U.S. sales of 190,449 vehicles are up 7 percent overall compared with last year. Retail sales are up 9 percent, for the best November performance since 2004.
- Ford Motor Company Congratulates Grupo Viamar on its 50th Anniversary
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC – As Ford Motor Company celebrates the 150th birthday of its founder, the Villanueva family is marking 50 years of what has become an automotive empire in the Dominican Republic – Grupo Viamar.
- UAW and Ford Roll Out Child Safety Program in Plant Communities Across the United States
DEARBORN – UAW-Ford is joining forces with the American Football Coaches Association’s (AFCA) National Child Identification Program to distribute inkless fingerprint ID kits to tens of thousands of families in communities across the country.
- Third Annual Ford Winter Coat and Jacket Drive
DEARBORN - The third-annual Ford Coat Drive in partnership with the Salvation Army Help to help keep kids warm this winter will begin Dec. 2 and continue through Dec. 10.
- Weekly Top Stories: 11/29/13
DEARBORN - Weekly Top Stories for Nov. 23-29, 2013.
- Celebrating Mexican Mechanics
MEXICO CITY - Auto mechanics are an essential part of our business. Motorcraft and Ford of Mexico are well aware of this and organized an over-the-top celebration as a token of appreciation for the work of the Mexican mechanics as well as their preference for Motorcraft auto parts.
- Operation Good Cheer – Santa’s Helpers Needed
DEARBORN - Operation Good Cheer began 42 years ago when a group of Ford Motor Company employees in Dearborn donated gifts for 66 children in Michigan foster care facilities. Since then the program has grown to include thousands of children, and this year you can help us make more holiday dreams come true.
- The Evolution of the Fifth-Generation Ford Mustang
DEARBORN - As the end of the last millennium approached, computer programmers everywhere scrambled to make sure the world wouldn’t go dark when clocks ticked over to Jan. 1, 2000, and designers at Ford again turned their attention to the future of Mustang.
- Ford, UAW Local 862 Build Retreat for Veteran’s
CORYDON, Ind. - In September, as many were busy adjusting to cooler temps and the back-to-school routine, workers and leadership from UAW Local 862 and Ford Motor Company were placing finishing touches on a brand new country retreat built to provide solace to veteran’s, first responders and their families.
- FHN Places Second on USHCC Latino ERG Corporate Challenge
CHICAGO - On Sept., 15, 2013, The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) hosted its fourth annual Latino Employee Resource Group Summit and Corporate Challenge in Chicago, Ill. The Ford Hispanic Network (FHN) was honored to be named a finalist.
- Ford Special Service Police Sedan Becomes EPA-Rated as Most Fuel-Efficient Police Vehicle Sold in the U.S.
DEARBORN - Ford’s latest police vehicle is the most fuel-efficient police car sold in the United States, with an EPA-estimated rating of 20 miles per gallon city, 30 mpg highway and 24 mpg combined.
- Ford Prepares for Online Rush Led by F-150 Shoppers This Holiday Weekend
DEARBORN - This weekend is known as the start to holiday shopping. What may be less known is that Ford also expects foot and screen traffic to increase as customers research new auto purchases online and service their current vehicles at dealers across the country.
- Ford Officially Unveils New Float Ahead of America’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
DEARBORN – Hundreds of Ford employees assembled outside of World Headquarters Monday as Ford Executive Chairman Bill Ford revealed the all-new Ford parade float ahead of its appearance in America’s Thanksgiving Day Parade presented by Art Van this Thursday.
- Local Physical Rehabilitation Center
WYANDOTTE, Mich. - The William H. Honor Rehabilitation Center, part of Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, recently received an interesting piece of new equipment compliments of Ford Motor Company, DST Industries and several ambitious employees.