- 911 Assist Engineers: David Hatton and Hussein Nasrallah
Developing technology that plays an instrumental role in saving lives makes working at Ford very gratifying for Dave Hatton and Hussein Nasrallah. Both are members of the Global Connected Emergency Services team, which is responsible for bringing the Ford SYNC® 911 Assist™ program to life.
- Paws to Pedal: 2015 Ford Expedition Unleashed as Official Vehicle of FIDO Friendly's Sixth Annual Pet Adoption Tour
The new 2015 Ford Expedition has hit the road and is barking up a storm as the official vehicle of FIDO Friendly magazine’s sixth annual pet adoption tour.
- All-New Ford Mustang Offers High Performance with Sleek New Design and Innovative Tech
Loaded with innovative technologies and delivering high levels of performance and style, the all-new Mustang is the next chapter in the life of one of the world’s most iconic cars.
- Ford of Canada Alumni Visit CHQ for Special Town Hall
The Ford of Canada alumni town hall is one of the most social and special town hall meetings of the year. The group of alumni always arrive extra early to take the opportunity to get caught up with friends they may not have seen in a while. The sound of chatter and laughter filled the air, as Dianne Craig, Ford of Canada president and CEO, welcomed the group to start the most recent alumni town hall.
- Uniting Art and Pop Culture Icons: Ford Mustang and Burton Morris Studios Launch Global Art Collaboration
Ford Motor Company celebrates Mustang’s influence on pop culture and its official entry into global markets with a one-of-a-kind art collaboration with the Burton Morris Studios featuring the popular Mustang pony emblem.
- Ford Motor Company Offers Award-Winning Surveillance Mode Technology to Encourage Expanded Adoption
Ford Motor Company is announcing the availability of its multi-patent-pending surveillance mode technology to other vehicle manufacturers and for use in military applications. Award-winning surveillance mode – available on Ford Police Interceptor – was developed to warn law enforcement officers of unexpected approaches from behind the vehicle. It is being made available by Ford and through InterMotive Inc. to expand adoption of the system to help protect law enforcement officers and military personnel around the globe.
- Ford Board Member Kimberly Casiano Addresses Retirees
Nearly 100 Ford Retired Engineering Executives (FREE) club members welcomed Ford Motor Company board member and President of Casiano Communications Kimberly Casiano as the guest speaker during the monthly club-meeting last week.
- Ford Supports Second Season of Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates, Jr. on PBS
As fall arrives and new shows debut on the small screen, one television show in particular will allow viewers to learn more about the heritage and ancestries of 30 of today’s leading entertainers, athletes, chefs and media personalities, including hip-hop superstar Nas and author Stephen King.
- All-New Ford F-150 Offers Added Protection Against Fading, Damage and Glare from the Sun
DEARBORN, Mich., – When the all-new 2015 Ford F-150 has its day in the sun, it will be better prepared than ever for damaging rays both inside and out.
- Super Duty Receives Performance and Design Award from J.D. Power
The Kentucky Truck Plant (KTP)-produced Super Duty is no stranger to awards and recognition. This year, the Super Duty took top honors in the Heavy Truck category of the annual Vehicle Satisfaction Awards by AutoPacific. The Super Duty also topped the list of longevity according to a recent iSeeCars.com report.
- Ford Brings Free Safe Driving Program to Louisville Area to Combat Leading Cause of Death Among Teens
The award-winning Ford Driving Skills For Life program is stopping in Louisville this week with expanded curriculum aimed at curbing an emerging teen trend – driving "selfies" and other skills they don’t learn in driver’s education.
- Weekly Top Stories: 9/12/14
DEARBORN, Weekly Top Stories for September 8 - 12, 2014
- Learn How to Enhance Your Work with Valuable Information at the 2014 Info Expo
A variety of data from external sources is available to Ford employees to ensure that we all the competitive insights, industry knowledge and technical know-how to help the company go further for all of its stakeholders.
- September Issue of @Ford Magazine Now Available Online
The latest issue of @Ford magazine is now available online and it’s loaded with manufacturing news from Louisville Assembly, Flat Rock Assembly and Dearborn Truck as well as an in-depth Q&A with President and CEO Mark Fields.
- Communication Boards Help Plants Accelerate Maintenance Improvements
As Ford moves forward with the most aggressive product cadence in the company’s history, many plants are operating around the clock seven days a week to keep up with demand. So it is more critical than ever to keep machinery and facilities maintained and running to their fullest potential.
- Promotion Aimed at Keeping Brakes in Good Condition
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico – Ford of Puerto Rico is reminding drivers that squeaks, smells and vibrations are just a few of the signs that their brakes need attention.
- Bill Ford Addresses International Transportation Systems World Congress
Ford Executive Chairman Bill Ford discussed the rapidly changing world we live in and the future of mobility Monday morning in a keynote presentation that opened the first full day of the International Transportation Systems (ITS) 21st World Congress in Detroit, a conference that brings together more than 10,000 of the world’s leading transportation policy makers, technology, and business professionals.
- Ford Welcomes Nearly 200 Employees, On Target to Meet Hiring Goals
This week Ford welcomed 173 new members to the team at World Headquarters. Of the new team members 112 are in the Ford College Graduate program.
- Getting to know President and CEO Mark Fields
On July 1, Mark Fields stepped into the role of president and CEO of Ford Motor Company. In his more than 25 years with Ford, Fields has gained the valuable experience necessary to lead the company. Recently, @Ford sat down with Fields to discuss the future of the One Ford plan as well as his thoughts on Ford’s Go Further and innovation efforts.
- Town Hall Celebrates Ford of Canada’s 110th Birthday
Dianne Craig, Ford of Canada president and CEO, kicked-off the last town hall of the summer by asking: this has been such an exciting day, hasn’t it?
- Mustang Gets its Own Weekend in Puerto Rico
CAGUAS, Puerto Rico – Mustang fans in Puerto Rico celebrated the 50th anniversary of the iconic pony car at Caguas Expressway last month during the dealership’s Mustang Weekend.
- Factory Worker, Safety Painter and Mural Artist Tony Roko Beautifies Plants with Repurposed Materials
DEARBORN - One man’s garbage is another man’s art supply.
- ‘Go Further – The Right Way’ Now a Standard Part of the Ford BPR
Since Henry Ford first founded Ford Motor Company, we have been committed to growing profitably as an ethical company. With the help of the Corporate Compliance Office, management recently launched a new communication campaign, "Go Further – The Right Way," to emphasize the importance of ethics and compliance in our daily work. That message is now being reinforced at the highest level of Ford operations: the senior leadership team’s regular Business Plan Review (BPR) meetings.
- Charter Communications Places First Large Fleet Order for All-New 2015 Ford Transit Van
Technicians for the fourth-largest cable operator in the United States, Charter Communications of Stamford, Connecticut, will soon drive brand-new 2015 Ford Transit vans. Charter recently ordered more than 800 low-roof, regular-wheelbase Transit vans for its technicians. These vehicles are used to transport equipment for installing and servicing Internet, TV and phone customer homes across 29 states.
- Weekly Top Stories: 9/5/14
Weekly Top Stories for September 1 - 5, 2014