- Lincoln Continental Concept Shows the Future of Quiet Luxury and Upcoming Full-size Sedan
Lincoln today introduces the Continental Concept, signaling an all-new full-size sedan coming next year and the future of quiet luxury.
- Weekly Top Stories: 3/27/15
DEARBORN - Weekly Top Stories for March 23 - 27, 2015.
- 2015 Ford Mustang wins “Vincentric Best Value in America” Award for Sports Cars
For the 6th straight year, the Ford Mustang has won the Vincentric Best Value in America Award for Sports Cars.
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: Team Elabuga Supports Diverse Work Force
Ford Motor Company recognizes it is smart business to have a diverse work force - one in which many views are represented and everyone’s talents are valued. Human Resource Team Elabuga was recognized for their efforts to capitalize on that opportunity, and, as a result, was a 2014 Diversity and Inclusion Award winner in the area of Leveraging a Diverse Work Force.
- Justin Trudeau Follows in Father’s Footsteps at Ford Essex Engine Plant
From a small hole dug in Windsor’s soil on Oct. 6, 1978, a giant Ford plant grew.
- What it Takes to be Best in Ford
To encourage maintenance and production teams at Ford plants across the globe to help the company become the Best in the World, Global Maintenance Operating System Director Joe Lee initiated a program last year to recognize the company’s highest performing plants.
- Excitement Revs Up Around the New Ford F-150 Power Wheels
To please younger Ford F-150 fans, a Power Wheels® version of the all-new 2015 F-150 model was released.
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: Ford Spain’s Plan Adapta Puts Disabled Customers in Drivers Seat
Henry Ford said, “A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.” What Ford Spain is doing is making a “difference” in a big way. They are a 2014 Diversity Inclusion Award winner in the category of Strengthening External Partnerships. Their employees have built a strong and long-lasting relationship with the National Organization for Blind Spaniards (ONCE - Organización Nacional de los Ciegos Españoles) which supports the Spanish National Blind Organization. ONCE is one of the most important and influential non-governmental organizations (NGO) in Spain.
- All-New Ford Focus RS Makes U.S. Debut in New York
The all-new Ford Focus RS is set to debut on U.S. soil at the 2015 New York International Auto Show. Focus RS pioneers innovative Ford Performance All-Wheel Drive delivering blistering cornering speed for thrilling performance and unbridled driving enjoyment for enthusiasts in North America for the first time.
- Ford Brand is Healthy, Gaining Momentum
The Blue Oval is healthy and gaining momentum, and by the end of this year Ford will have one of the freshest showrooms in the industry.
- Children with T1D Are Raising Funds as Voting Opens in Race Car Design Contest for JDRF Hosted by Motorcraft
Your vote can help to create a world without type 1 diabetes (T1D) during the Race Car Design Contest for JDRF, hosted by Motorcraft and Quick Lane Tire and Auto Centers.
- Retirees Get Ford F-150 Program and Marketing Update
The Ford Retired Engineering Executives (FREE) group recently had the opportunity to learn about the exciting updates to the all-new Ford F-150 from F-150 Marketing Manager Eric Peterson and F-150 Program Manager Larry Queener.
- Weekly Top Stories: 3/20/15
DEARBORN - Weekly Top Stories for March 16 - 20, 2015.
- Ford Brings REPREVE to the 2015 F-150
What if we could redirect plastics from landfill and use them to create innovative materials, and then put them in the all-new Ford F-150, part of Ford F-Series, America’s best-selling truck? We could make a big difference.
- Studio 2000X, A Little Bit of Hollywood Right Here in Dearborn
1.8 million Facebook views is solid “viral video” territory. But unlike Ford’s recently released Mustang Speed Dating and Spooky Car Wash videos, the video raking up the clicks this time was not created to spur social media contagion.
- Ford Recognized with Golden Gear Award for 111-Year History of Engineering Innovation
Ford Motor Company and its founder Henry Ford were honored at the Washington Automotive Press Association’s 30th Anniversary Gala with the organization’s Golden Gear Award. The company and its founder are being recognized for their outstanding contributions to the automotive industry.
- Ford Pushes Interior Design Forward, Testing Innovative Research Tools
Ford is working with new research and measurement methods and high-tech tools to collect emotional and logical customer insights and learn more about how people visually discover new cars and trucks. New techniques include eye tracking, measuring where eyesight lingers most and biometrics.
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: George George Leads the Way with Continuous Improvement at Ford
George George lives and breathes the One Ford behavior – and, as a result, earned a 2014 Diversity and Inclusion Award in Leading the Way.
- 5-Millionth EcoBoost-Equipped Vehicle Rolls Off Assembly Line
Ford has hit a new production milestone with its fuel-efficient EcoBoost® engine technology. Late last week, the 5-millionth vehicle with a Ford EcoBoost engine rolled off the assembly line at Michigan Assembly Plant in Wayne, Michigan.
- Cold Couldn’t Freeze the Excitement at the 2015 Ford F-150 Media Drive
The 2015 Ford F-150 media event beckoned a wide range of media to Canada’s bitterly cold, but beautiful, Quebec City, Quebec. From Feb. 16-20, media persevered through sub-freezing temperatures in order to see for themselves what the F-150 hype was about.
- New Trend Video Series: Expanding Next of Kin
Today on @Ford Online we continue our monthly trend series featuring Sheryl Connelly, manager, Global Trends and Futuring. These monthly videos are designed to provide a snapshot of the ten trends featured in the 2015 “Looking Forward with Ford” trends book.
- Ford, Microsoft Bringing the Power of Cloud Computing to Vehicle Fleet
Today, Ford announced the creation of the next-generation Ford Service Delivery Network, a global cloud computing platform, to take the ownership experience into the future enabling new ways for customers to interact with their vehicles.
- Kansas City Assembly Plant Announces Job #1 for All-New F-150 Truck
The truck’s color is actually called “Blue Flame,” but for everyone at Kansas City Assembly Plant (KCAP) on Friday, the all-new F-150 that rolled off the assembly line as part of the plant’s Job #1 ceremony was blue like the uniforms of their beloved Kansas City Royals, and the end of a huge transformation for the plant.
- Ford Brings to Mexico Responsible Driving Program for Youth
After a decade of successful implementation in the United States, the well-recognized Ford Driving Skills for Life program arrived in Mexico, its purpose to provide young people safe driving tools through theoretical and practical workshops.
- Mustang Back in Victory Lane with Logano
Mustang and Joey Logano dominated the competition Saturday, putting the No. 22 Discount Tire Ford Mustang in victory lane, and there was never much doubt.