- What it takes to Stay Competitive in today’s Automotive Marketplace
The automotive industry in North America is fiercely competitive with a large number of OEMs fighting to win over the hearts and minds of consumers with new products and technologies.
- Global SUV Momentum Expected to Continue Through End of Decade; Best-Selling Ford Utilities Poised for More Gains
Ford Motor Company will continue to drive the growth of utility vehicles globally by meeting growing demand with appealing and innovative products.
- Technology Co-Developed by Ford and Telogis Aims to Improve Police Officer, Public Safety
Ford has a new way to help police agencies save lives, prevent injuries and potentially help save millions of taxpayer dollars.
- Detroit Young Professionals Honors Ford’s Shani Allison with Vanguard Award
Ford’s Shani Allison was among 15 professionals honored earlier this month by Detroit Young Professionals (DYP) for their distinguished professional leadership and community service. She influenced the growth, prosperity and quality of life in Metro-Detroit and demonstrates the ability to positively impact the region through community involvement. DYP presented Allison with the Vanguard Award that recognizes accomplishments of outstanding entrepreneurs and young professionals growing and excelling in their respective fields.
- Ford Continues Product Momentum in Puerto Rico
The 16th Puerto Rico International Show is giving islanders their first look at the all-new Ford Mustang and other vehicles that are coming to their shores. At least 1 million people are expected to visit the show, which features more than 70 vehicles.
- Happy Haul-o-ween!
The all-new 2015 Ford F-150 is the toughest, smartest and most capable F-150 ever.
- Go Further Everyday Heroes
All of us have something that pushes us to go further.
- Ford Employees Recognized at Digital Innovation and CAE Technical Award Event
The 2014 Digital Innovation and CAE Technical Awards event was held on Oct. 23, at the PDC Showroom.
- JDRF Beneficiary of Three Months of Emerging Market Services’ Activities
Emerging Market Services team members got to show their creative side while raising money for JDRF throughout the third quarter.
- Traversing the Globe to Ensure Customer Satisfaction
Kuwait, Macau, Azerbaijan, Nicaragua, Korea – it’s all in a day’s work for Ford service engineer and technical trainer Roque Manzanares. But it’s the nature of the job and the chance to troubleshoot unique problems for customers and dealers that appeal most to Manzanares, who works in Emerging Market Services (EMS).
- Cyber Steve Presents a Valuable IT Security Lesson
Global Cyber Security Manager, Steve Houdek, discusses cyber risks we face at work and protections to consider.
- Ford President and CEO Mark Fields Addresses the FREE Retiree Group
Ford Motor Company proudly maintains strong ties to its retirement community, providing them with Blue Oval Connect – a weekly, digital newsletter – and connecting with retiree clubs and groups in 19 states and three countries. Once such group is the Ford Retiree Engineering Executives (FREE) club.
- Logano's 5th Place Paces Fusion Effort in Martinsville
The Elminator Round in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series got underway Sunday at Martinsville Speedway and Ford’s three contenders combined to cover just about every possible result.
- Ford Motor Company Fund Sends Chicago Area World War II Veterans to Washington, D.C.
In advance of Veteran’s Day, Ford Motor Company Fund will sponsor Honor Flight Chicago to transport nearly 100 Chicago area veterans to Washington, D.C. on Wednesday, Oct. 29.
- Maintaining Quality is Key: Americas Quarterly Business Review
Ford reported a pre-tax profit of $1.4 billion in North America for the third quarter of 2014. While the figure is down compared to the same quarter last year, Joe Hinrichs, president, The Americas, said it is still a solid result.
- VIDEO: Detroit Hometown Heroes Vie For NASCAR Championship
The 2014 NASCAR Chase for the Sprint Cup Championship has entered the Eliminator Round of 8, with three entries fielded by Ford Racing. State of Michigan and Detroit connections include Rochester Hills native Brad Keselowski (driver, No. 2 Miller Lite Ford Fusion), car owner Roger Penske and car owner Jack Roush.
- Weekly Top Stories: 10/24/14
DEARBORN, - Weekly Top Stories for October 20 - 24, 2014
- Ford Credit Earns Third Quarter 2014 Pre-Tax Profit of $498 Million; Net Income of $718 Million*
Ford Motor Credit Company reported a pre-tax profit of $498 million in the third quarter of 2014, compared with $427 million a year earlier. The higher pre-tax profit was more than explained by higher volume, reflecting increases in nearly all financing products, including non-consumer and consumer finance receivables globally, as well as leasing in North America.
- Ford Posts Third Quarter 2014 Pre-Tax Profit of $1.2 Billion
Ford Motor Company [NYSE: F] today reported a 2014 third quarter pre-tax profit of $1.2 billion, its 21st consecutive profitable quarter.
- Building a Career Through Change and Teamwork
In the latest FoM WoMen forum, employees of Ford of Mexico had the opportunity to talk with Mary Anderson, director, HR Strategy and Organization Development, Ford North America.
- Ford Shuttle Service Upgrades Fleet, Saves Money
A transformation is taking place across the Ford Dearborn campus that aims to save the company thousands of dollars each year.
- Stampede of Customized 2015 Ford Mustangs to Debut at 2014 SEMA Show in Las Vegas
Ford Motor Company is bringing performance to the halls of the 2014 Specialty Equipment Market Association show, performance that can be summed up in one name – Mustang.
- New Ford Technology May Help Drivers Avoid Frontal Crashes
Ford Motor Company is rolling out a new driver-assist system that can reduce the severity of or even eliminate some frontal collisions involving vehicles and pedestrians.
- Hau Thai-Tang Q&A
@Ford Online recently sat down with Ford Group Vice President, Global Purchasing, Hau Thai-Tang
- Motor City Dragons Joins Forces for Breast Cancer Awareness
In November, Motor City Dragons (MCD) will celebrate its second anniversary as an advocate for breast cancer awareness. MCD is a dragon boat team within Ford Employee Recreation Association’s (FERA) Ford Canoe & Kayak Club. The team, spearheaded by Ford’s Csilla Gutay, is comprised of breast cancer survivors and co-ed supporters. Gutay was inspired to form the team when her best friend was diagnosed with a recurrence of breast cancer around Labor Day 2012 and read about the benefits of dragon boat racing on the Mayo Clinic site.