- Ford EcoBoost Powers Chip Ganassi Racing to Victory in Rolex 24 at the 53rd Running of the Day-Long Endurance Classic in Daytona
Ford’s EcoBoost engine powered Ganassi Racing drivers Scott Dixon, Kyle Larson, Jamie McMurray and Tony Kanaan to victory in the grueling Rolex 24 at Daytona International Speedway on Sunday.
- Ford, Lincoln Dealers Give Communities Nearly $100 Million in 2014
Ford and Lincoln dealers gave nearly $100 million to local causes and nonprofits in communities across the United States in 2014, according to Ford Motor Company’s annual Survey on Dealer Giving.
- Canadian-Built Vehicles Shine at the Montreal Auto Show
Canadian pride shone through during the Ford and Lincoln press conference at the Montreal Auto Show with the Canadian debut of the all-new Ford Edge and all-new Lincoln MKX.
- ‘Mustang’ More Popular Than ‘Superman,’ ‘Batman’ According to Research by SplashData
Ford Mustang is one of the most popular cars ever built, and now it has the distinct honor of being one of the most common passwords on the Internet, a recent study reveals.
- VIDEO: Ford Leadership Share NAIAS Impressions
What did Ford executives think about the North American International Auto Show? Watch the video below to find out.
- UAW-Ford Employees Bring Added Perspective, Conversations to Show Floor at 2015 NAIAS
While Ford’s high-profile vehicles have been stealing the headlines during the North American International Auto Show, it was the UAW-Ford employees who drove the conversations on the show floor.
- Ford Opens New Silicon Valley Research Center to Drive Innovation
Ford today opens the Research and Innovation Center Palo Alto, growing its global research team and accelerating the company’s innovation in connectivity, mobility, autonomous vehicles, customer experience and big data.
- Lincoln Navigator Earns Top Vehicle Safety Rating from Federal Government Agency
The 2015 Lincoln Navigator earned a five-star Overall Vehicle Score from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Vehicle Health Reports Help Ford Improve Quality Faster
Employees with SYNC®-equipped vehicles are encouraged to run frequent Vehicle Health Reports (VHRs). Not only will this simple action help you keep a close eye on the “health” of your vehicle, but it also will provide Ford technical experts with valuable data that can help improve the quality of future Ford and Lincoln products.
- 2015 Ford Expedition Earns Highest Vehicle Safety Rating from National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
The 2015 Ford Expedition earned a five-star Overall Vehicle Score from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the U.S. government’s highest possible overall rating.
- Competitiveness of Auto Industry Presents Challenges to Ford Motor Company
The U.S. auto industry has made quite a comeback since the recession crippled the economy several years ago. Today, the greatest challenge facing automakers is the extraordinarily competitive nature of the business, according to John Casesa, a former auto analyst who serves as senior managing director of Guggenheim Partners, a global investment and advisory firm.
- Latest Issue of @Ford Manufacturing Now Available Online!
What better way to kick off the new year, and the North American International Auto Show, than with major performance product news? Read all about the new Ford GT, Ford Shelby GT350R and the Ford Raptor here.
- Sale of First Retail Production Shelby GT350R, VIN 001, Raises $1,000,000 for Charity at Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale Auction
The first retail production Shelby® GT350R Mustang, VIN 001, fetched $1,000,000 for charity at the Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale auction at WestWorld today. Ford Motor Company auctioned the car at No Reserve, with proceeds benefiting JDRF, the leading global organization funding type 1 diabetes research.
- A New Ford Collection: Ford Challenges Designers to Transform Recycled Materials into Fashion Statements
Ford Motor Company and Redress announced Veronica Lee from Malaysia and Amandah Andersson from Sweden the winners of The Redress Forum: Ford Design Challenge. Held on Jan. 19, the event challenged emerging designers to create fashion pieces with sustainable materials used in Ford vehicles and textile waste.
- Ford Celebrates Official Launch of All-New Mustang Going Global; Iconic Pony Car En Route to Asia
For the first time in its 50-year history, Mustang will be available to customers around the world in more than 100 markets. First shipments of the highly anticipated Mustang are headed for Asia, with vehicles arriving in Europe midyear.
- Ford Showcases Innovation with New Displays at 2015 North American International Auto Show
DETROIT, – Ford is introducing multiple new displays in its exhibit at the 2015 North American International Auto Show highlighting the company’s drive to innovate.
- 2015 Ford NAIAS Awards Roundup
The North American International Auto Show is one of the largest, most anticipated auto shows in America, and Ford stole the show with back-to-back launches of Ford Performance vehicles and a strong 2016 lineup.
- Exclusive: Behind the Blue Oval Experience at NAIAS - Make Way for Gen Z
There’s the Baby Boomers and generations Y and Z, but a new generation is starting to make their move and they’re calling themselves gen Z. According to Sheryl Connelly, manager, Global Consumer Trends and Futuring, this group of people aged 21 or younger are currently 2-billion strong worldwide which means they wield significant purchasing power.
- Exclusive: Behind the Blue Oval Experience at NAIAS - Innovation Through Mobility
During a Behind the Blue Oval panel discussion, Erica Klampf, manager, Ford future mobility, said the company’s mobility plans revolve around one idea – helping to create a better, more connected world.
- F-150 Raptor for Kids: Free Limited-Edition Revell Model Kits at Ford Stand at North American International Auto Show
From the sidewalk to the sandbox, kids eight and up will be able to build, play and display their own all-new Ford F-150 Raptor – the toughest, smartest, most capable Raptor ever.
- Exclusive: Behind the Blue Oval Experience at NAIAS - Raj Nair Discusses How Performance Creates Innovation
Hot on the heels of unveiling three high-profile performance vehicles including the all-new Ford GT, Raj Nair, Ford group vice president, Global Product Development, led a session for media regarding innovation in Ford performance.
- Hinrichs Discusses Driving Innovation at 2015 Automotive News World Congress
Joe Hinrichs, executive vice president and president, The Americas, addressed industry leaders and media Wednesday morning at the 2015 Automotive News World Congress in Detroit.
- Ford F-150’s Use of Aluminum Alloy Wins AJAC’s 2015 Best New Technology Award
MONTREAL, QC., – Ford F-150’s use of aluminum alloy wins 'Best New Technology' by the Automobile Journalist Association of Canada (AJAC) at the Montreal Auto Show.
- Exclusive: Behind the Blue Oval Experience at NAIAS - Innovation: Customer Experience
Sheryl Connelly, manager, Global Trends and Futuring, moderated a presentation including Elena Ford, vice president, Global Dealer and Customer Experience, and Chantel Lenard, director, U.S. Marketing, designed to show how Ford is working with our dealers to build an experience our customers will love.
- Ford, Lincoln Dealers Use Tablet Technology to Improve Customers’ Service Experience
Ford and Lincoln service centers are putting customers’ vehicle information where service advisors can best use it – at their fingertips.