- Ford of Canada Pulls Sheet Off 2017 Super Duty at Canadian Western Agribition
The Canadian Western Agribition (CWA), held in Regina, Saskatchewan, is the largest livestock show in Canada and the country’s most extensive agribusiness trade show.
- Ford of Canada Embraces Global Month of Caring
Ford of Canada, its manufacturing facilities, corporate office and regional offices, as well as Ford Credit Canada, once again rallied in their efforts to collect donations and volunteer for local charities throughout the month of September as part of Ford Global Month of Caring.
- Five Ford Transit Connect Vans Donated to Help Feed Those in Need Starting this Holiday Season, from Florida to Arizona
Ford is helping to ensure more people have enough to eat this holiday season by donating five Transit Connect cargo vans to organizations that provide hunger relief services.
- Ford delivers Thousands of Thanksgiving Day Meals to Homebound Seniors in Southeast Michigan
Ford Motor Company is again teaming up with the Detroit Area Agency on Aging (DAAA) for the eighth consecutive year as part of the Holiday Meals on Wheels Thanksgiving program. Their efforts will ensure more than 6,000 area homebound seniors can enjoy a Thanksgiving Day meal.
- Ford of Mexico Builds a Better Community During Global Month of Caring
Throughout September and October, Ford of Mexico employees celebrated the 10th anniversary of the Global Week of Caring in which, every year, they become part of innovative projects that assist people in need and seek to develop better communities.
- From Salt Spreaders to ATV Platforms: Ford Tough Tests All-New Super Duty Cargo Boxes with Aftermarket Equipment
From virtual torture testing in supercomputers to purpose-built potholes, Ford has tough tested the all-new Super Duty – the toughest, smartest, most capable Super Duty ever – to make sure it’s ready for popular aftermarket cargo box equipment that ranges from glass racks to salt spreaders.
- The Minions and ‘Minionwagon’ Ford Transit Connect Wagon Kick Off Road Trip at Ford Championship Weekend in Florida
The Minions, stars of the hit movie from Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment, are going on tour to meet fans in a one-of-a-kind Ford Transit Connect Wagon, the "Minionwagon."
- Meet the Minds Behind the Ford Multimodal Journey
A lawyer, a nationally ranked skier, a designer who launched his career as a clay modeler, and an avid mountain biker; the minds behind Ford Motor Company’s multimodal journey experiments are proof that disparate interests and experiences can merge to create dynamic, revolutionary results.
- Ford Teams with The Emily Post Institute to Offer Holiday Driving Tips
Holiday driving can cause more than road rage – it can wreak havoc on relationships. Whether stuck in Thanksgiving traffic or riding for hours with the in-laws, the “most wonderful time of the year” has serious potential to turn family fun into family feud.
- Mark Your Calendar: Year End U.S. Holidays
Mark Your Calendar! As the result of the 2015 UAW negotiations, Ford Motor Company is designating the following as U.S. Company holidays.
- Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Announces Ford GT Driver Line-up
Ford Chip Ganassi Racing officially announced today the four drivers who will compete in the all-new Ford GT for the 2016 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
- UAW-Ford National Labor Agreement Ratified
The following statement on the UAW-Ford national labor agreement is from John Fleming, Executive Vice President, Global Manufacturing and Labor Affairs.
- Weekly Top Stories: 11/20/2015
DEARBORN - Weekly Top Stories for November 16 - 20, 2015.
- Fuel Efficiency, Alternative Fuels and Sustainability Earn Ford F-150 the 2016 Green Truck of the Year™ Award
Green Car Journal today named the Ford F-150 as the 2016 Green Truck of the Year™ at the San Antonio Auto & Truck Show in Texas.
- Ford Motor Company Receives Perfect Score on 2016 Corporate Equality Index
Ford received a perfect score of 100 percent on the 2016 Corporate Equality Index (CEI), a national benchmarking survey and report on corporate policies and practices related to LGBT workplace equality, administered by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation.
- Ford Shelby GT350, GT350R Mustang Makes Car and Driver 2016 10Best List
Car and Driver magazine has named the Shelby® GT350 and GT350R Mustang to its 2016 10Best list, which recognizes the best new cars available in the United States for under $80,000. This marks the 10th time a version of Ford’s pony car has been named to the prestigious list.
- Shelby GT350 Mustang to Serve as Ford EcoBoost 400 Official Pace Car at Homestead Miami Speedway
For the past 13 years, Ford Motor Company has showcased innovative, fun to drive and downright impressive performance vehicles to NASCAR fans around the world as part of the season-ending Ford Championship Weekend at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
- New Trend Video Series: Elusive Health
Today on @Ford Online we continue our monthly trend series featuring Sheryl Connelly, manager, Global Trends and Futuring. These monthly videos are designed to provide a snapshot of the ten trends featured in the 2015 Looking Forward with Ford trends book.
- U.S. Military Branches Recognized at Ford Veterans Day Event; Abe Lincoln Delivers Gettysburg Address
“Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.” The Gettysburg Address was originally delivered by U.S. President Abraham Lincoln after a three-day battle against the Union army at Gettysburg.
- Spirit of Detroit Joins Ford Volunteer Corps, Dresses in Ford Blue to Celebrate 10 Years of Building Stronger Communities
Ford Motor Company Fund has enlisted the iconic Spirit of Detroit sculpture to help celebrate 10 years of the Ford Volunteer Corps and symbolize Ford’s continuing commitment to the city.
- ‘Good Morning America’ Visits FRAP on 40th Anniversary Tour
On Tuesday, Nov. 17, “Good Morning America” (GMA) began its 40th anniversary celebration, a 40-hour road trip from Chicago to Times Square, making stops along the way to revisit pivotal moments from GMA’s history.
- Rebirth of an Icon: All Episodes of Focus RS Documentary Series
“Rebirth of an icon” shows the development of the latest generation of an automotive legend through a “warts and all” video documentary series filmed during every stage of the vehicle’s evolution.
- The New Lincoln MKZ Reveals New Face of Lincoln
DEARBORN - If you think the new Lincoln MKZ revealed today at the Los Angeles Auto Show is a typical mid-cycle update, think again.
- Employees Get Sneak Peek of New Escape Before Public Unveiling
A low-key open house gave employees a sneak peek at the new 2017 Ford Escape last week, ahead of its official public reveal at the Los Angeles Auto Show.
- New Ford SYNC Connect Technology: Owners Can Lock, Unlock, Start, Locate Vehicle Using Smartphone
With SYNC® Connect, Ford is enhancing its connected car capability – now making it easier for customers to use by providing remote access to their vehicle features via a smartphone app.