- Weekly Top Stories: 4/29/16
DEARBORN - Weekly Top Stories for April 25 - 29, 2016.
- Ford Expands First-Ever Factory-Installed Strobe Warning LED Lights to F-150
Ford, America’s truck leader and the only automaker to offer an available factory-installed strobe warning LED light kit, is making strobe lights available to F-150 fleet customers for the first time.
- Ford Delivers Record Performance, Best Quarter Ever with First Quarter Pre-Tax Profit of $3.8B; Net Income of $2.5B
Today, we are reporting our first-quarter financial results. It was an all-time record quarter with very strong performance across the business, thanks to the hard work and results by our team around the world.
- Ford Honored as WBENC Top Corporation for Women Business Enterprises
In concert with the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), Ford Motor Company is proud to be included on the 16th annual list of America's Top Corporations for Women's Business Enterprises (WBEs), the only national award honoring corporations for world-class supplier diversity programs that reduce barriers and drive growth for women-owned businesses.
- Ford Invests $1.6 Billion in U.S. Plants, Creates 650 Hourly Jobs in Michigan, Ohio
Ford Motor Company is investing $1.6 billion to upgrade two of its manufacturing facilities in Michigan and Ohio, and creating or retaining 650 hourly jobs in the United States.
- Ford of Canada is named one of Canada’s Greenest Employers 2016
Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited is proud to be named one of Canada’s Greenest Employers 2016.
- New Trend Video Series: Waste Not Want Not
Today on @Ford Online we continue a monthly trend series featuring Sheryl Connelly, manager, Global Trends and Futuring. These videos are designed to provide a snapshot of the ten trends featured in the 2016 Looking Forward with Ford trends book.
- Ford Recycles Enough Aluminum to Build 30,000 F-150 Bodies Every Month
The toughest, smartest, most capable and safest F-150 ever is also the greenest F-150 – thanks to advanced materials like high-strength, military-grade aluminum alloy and EcoBoost® engine technology.
- Walk with the Ford Team at this year’s Race for the Cure
Put on your sneakers and gear up to walk or run with the Ford Team on Saturday, May 21, at the 25th annual Susan B. Komen Race for the Cure!
- Weekly Top Stories: 4/22/16
DEARBORN - Weekly Top Stories for April 18 - 22, 2016.
- New Ford Credit Videos Answer Common Credit Questions
Many consumers need more financial knowledge to make smart decisions. Ford Credit is stepping up to help with short videos on car financing.
- Ford Donates Customized Transit Van to Support The Salvation Army's Disaster Relief Efforts
Ford Motor Company is helping The Salvation Army better respond to emergencies in Southeast Michigan with a customized Ford Transit van.
- Sharonville Transmission Plant Recognizes Team for Quality Innovation
Sharonville Transmission Plant recently recognized the team of Colin Deming, Joe Mills, Joe Voss and Mike Sitterlet for their work on a new application to improve quality and throughput on the plant’s 6R80 ring gear line, which eventually find their way into F-150 and Mustang transmissions.
- #Ford #Mustang Is Best-Selling Sports Coupe Globally; Customer Demand for Iconic Pony Car Continues to Rise
In its first year of global availability, Ford Mustang became the world’s best-selling sports coupe. Demand for the iconic pony car remains insatiable.
- Ford F-150 Special Service Vehicle Reporting for Duty
Government and fleet customers – including law enforcement and roadside assistance providers – require the toughest, smartest, most capable vehicles for their work, so Ford offers a Special Service Vehicle package for the 2016 F-150 to meet their rigorous needs.
- Watch the Ford GT Documentary - The Return: Chapter 2
Building a supercar is a sophisticated endeavour. Chapter 2 of “The Return,” “The Cutting Edge” delves into the day-to-day thoughts of the key Ford players involved in creating the new Ford GT and the effort behind bringing it to race tracks around the world.
- Ford Comment on FCA Speculation
Ongoing speculation is in the news after Fiat Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne said earlier today (Friday) that Toyota, Volkswagen and Ford are the only remaining potential merger candidates, since its attempt to join up with GM was unsuccessful.
- Weekly Top Stories: 4/15/16
DEARBORN - Weekly Top Stories for April 11 - 15, 2016.
- FordPass With SYNC Connect Debuts on New Ford Escape Arriving at Dealers in May
The 2017 Escape arrives in showrooms in May, featuring available SYNC® Connect technology that gives FordPass® members remote access to their vehicle from their mobile device.
- Ladybirds on the Go: Thunderbird Enthusiasts Find New Life Cruising in Iconic 1950s Classic
A group of widows in California have found new life cruising in their Ford Thunderbirds.
- My Warrior Story: Patty, Soccer and the Motor City Dragons
This is part of a series about Ford’s own Warriors in Pink. We will present their struggles, bravery and perseverance in an effort to be a catalyst for breast cancer awareness.
- Ford’s Thirty Under 30 Connects Millennials with Nonprofits to Pioneer Community Service for Future Generations
Ford Motor Company’s Thirty Under 30, an innovative corporate leadership course that empowers younger employees to work with and learn about philanthropic organizations, is now underway.
- Ford Aftermarket Team Works Year Round to Make Blue Oval Shine
Vehicle customization is a $36 billion industry and growing, as more and more people look for ways to personalize the appearance, performance and functionality of their cars and trucks.
- Ford Transforming Dearborn Campus to Further Drive Innovation, Collaboration and Invest in Employees
Ford Motor Company today announces plans to transform its Dearborn facilities into a modern, green and high-tech campus to foster innovation and help drive the company’s transition to an auto and a mobility company.
- Ford Begins Taking Owner Applications for All-New Ford GT Supercar at FordGT.com
Customers wanting to own one of the all-new Ford GT ultra-high-performance supercars can officially submit their applications today at FordGT.com.