- Lincoln’s 360-Degree Camera Paints a Seamless Picture of Surroundings
The available 360-degree camera system on the all-new Lincoln MKX provides drivers with a complete picture on the road. The available features and technologies of the 360-degree camera have been orchestrated to provide a seamless experience.
- Lincoln Announces Pricing for New Navigator; Enables WeChat Virtual Shopping Experience
GUANGZHOU, China — Lincoln recently unveiled the full-size luxury SUV Lincoln Navigator at Auto Guangzhou, marking the complete availability of the entire family of Lincoln SUVs in China.
- New Lincoln MKX Released for Luxury Consumers in Korea
SEOUL, Korea — Ford Korea recently revealed the new Lincoln MKX at a media showcase, with more than 120 media outlets on hand. Also in attendance were special guests, Dean Stoneley, vice president of sales, Ford Asia Pacific, and Mark W. Lippert, Untied States Ambassador to Korea.
- Lincoln China and Didi Announce Partnership Allowing For On Demand Test Drives
SHANGHAI, China — Lincoln will soon launch a new test drive program in partnership with DiDi, China’s largest transportation solution provider with over 200 million users in more than 400 cities.
- Quiet Luxury: Technology, Performance and Design Drive 2017 Lincoln MKZ
Discover your new favorite space. The new Lincoln MKZ combines intuitive technology, effortless performance and distinctive design to deliver an enhanced driving experience Lincoln calls quiet luxury.
- The New Lincoln MKZ Reveals New Face of Lincoln
DEARBORN - If you think the new Lincoln MKZ revealed today at the Los Angeles Auto Show is a typical mid-cycle update, think again.
- Lincoln Expands in Northwestern China, Opens Urumqi Huachang Lincoln Store
URUMQI, China — Lincoln strengthened the brand’s expansion into Northwestern China, with the opening of Urumqi Huachang Lincoln Store. Urumqi, the western-most provincial-level capital of China, was once a key hub in the Silk Road. The historical city is again becoming a pivotal point in connecting the country with Central Asia and Europe, as China is strengthening its external ties.
- Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai, visited the Lincoln stand at the Dubai International Motor Show today
Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai, visited the Lincoln stand at the Dubai International Motor Show today.
- Emerging Market Services Transferring Operations to Business Units, Global Skill Teams
As the successor to the Export and Growth organization, Ford’s Emerging Market Services (EMS) currently provides marketing, sales, and service support to the company’s global business units and oversees operations in the Caribbean and Central America.
- U.S. Lincoln Sales Off Slightly but All-New MKX Marks Record October
U.S. Lincoln sales were down 4 percent from a year ago, a result of downward pressure from fleet timing, according to U.S. Sales Analyst Erich Merkle.
- Ford Reports Record Third Quarter Pre-Tax Profit of $2.7 Billion; Net Income $1.9 Billion
Today, Ford Motor Company reported its 2015 third quarter financial results. The company delivered a record pre-tax profit of $2.7 billion, up $1.5 billion from a year ago. Ford also posted net income of $1.9 billion, up $1.1 billion from the same period in 2014. This was the 25th consecutive profitable quarter for the company.
- The New Lincoln MKX Officially Launches in China, Expands Offering in Medium-Large Utility Segment
BEIJING, China — Lincoln recently launched the new Lincoln MKX, a medium-large-sized utility, in 18 Lincoln Stores located in 15 cities across China. The stunning MKX comes in four models: the Select, the Reserve, the Preferred and the Presidential Series, with prices at CNY 449,800, CNY 499,800, CNY 559,800 and CNY 659,800 respectively.
- The Lincoln Way Expands in North China with Shijiazhuang Aojitong Lincoln Store in Hebei Province
SHIJIAZHUANG, China — Lincoln makes its grand debut with the grand opening of the Shijiazhuang Aojitong Lincoln Store, the first to open in the Hebei province. The new store is a clear demonstration of the brand’s commitment to continued growth in northern China.
- U.S. Lincoln Sales Increase Across the Board
“Lincoln saw sales gains with every nameplate in September,” said U.S. Sales Analyst Erich Merkle. “Our newest products are really resonating with customers.”
- Lincoln, Revel Collaborate to Deliver Superior Sound System
When Lincoln teamed up with HARMAN International to bring the award-winning Revel audio technology to the all-new 2016 Lincoln MKX, it resulted in an extraordinary level of collaboration between the two luxury brands.
- Lincoln Expands in Zhejiang Province, Bringing New Breed of Luxury to Jiaxing
JIAXING, China — Lincoln recently expanded its presence in the Zhejiang province with the grand opening of the Jiaxing Wanlin Lincoln Store.
- All-New Lincoln MKX Introduces Two New Black Label Themes
Two new Black Label themes are offered on the all-new 2016 Lincoln MKX, both designed to build on the luxury brand’s strategy to attract new customers with luxuriously appointed vehicle interiors and exclusive member privileges.
- New Lincoln ‘Product Truths’ Campaign Reveals Human Side of Engineering
The Lincoln television ads featuring Matthew McConnaughey continue to generate tremendous awareness for the brand, with new spots airing now for the all-new MKX. As a complement to the ads, Lincoln is introducing a new initiative called “Product Truths,” a series of videos designed to tell the story of Lincoln’s features and technology through the eyes of the luxury consumer.
- Lincoln MKX Ads Featuring Matthew McConaughey Launch This Weekend
As you’re watching college or NFL football on television this weekend, keep an eye – and an ear – out for the launch of an exciting new ad campaign for the all-new Lincoln MKX featuring actor Matthew McConaughey.
- Lincoln Marks Best U.S. August Sales in Seven Years
Lincoln U.S. sales were up 6 percent in August versus last year, marking the luxury brand’s best August since 2008.
- “The Virtual Lincoln Way” Revealed, a New Personalized Virtual Experience
SHANGHAI, China — Lincoln recently revealed “The Virtual Lincoln Way”, an ambitious, online endeavor making the brand’s “personally crafted experiences” of The Lincoln Way available to Chinese customers anytime, anywhere.
- Lincoln Makes its Debut at the Chengdu Motor Show with Latest Product Line-up
CHENGDU, China — Lincoln made its appearance at the 2015 Chengdu Motor Show, showcasing its latest product line-up, including the medium-large sized utility, Lincoln MKX; the full-size luxury SUV, Lincoln Navigator; the small utility, Lincoln MKC; the midsize sedan, Lincoln MKZ; and the Presidential Series.
- Lincoln Expands Central China Presence Arriving in Hubei Province with Wuhan Jianyin Lincoln Store
WUHAN, China — Lincoln announced today the grand opening of the Wuhan Jianyin Lincoln Store, the first Lincoln Store in Hubei province. The Lincoln Store is the second dealership in central China within a month, further demonstrating Lincoln’s commitment to the region with high market potential.
- Nantong Mingdu Lincoln Store Opens as Lincoln China Expansion Plan Progresses Ahead of Schedule
NANTONG, China — Lincoln recently opened the new Nantong Mingdu Lincoln Store, its third dealership in Jiangsu province.
- Lincoln Collaborates with Tribeca to Offer Custom App Celebrating Frank Sinatra’s 100th Birthday
Lincoln, in collaboration with the Tribeca Film Festival (TFF), has helped guide the creation of an innovative custom app that will give you free VIP access to an exclusive concert experience honoring Frank Sinatra’s 100th birthday.