- U.S. Lincoln Sales Increase Across the Board
“Lincoln saw sales gains with every nameplate in September,” said U.S. Sales Analyst Erich Merkle. “Our newest products are really resonating with customers.”
- Lincoln, Revel Collaborate to Deliver Superior Sound System
When Lincoln teamed up with HARMAN International to bring the award-winning Revel audio technology to the all-new 2016 Lincoln MKX, it resulted in an extraordinary level of collaboration between the two luxury brands.
- Lincoln Expands in Zhejiang Province, Bringing New Breed of Luxury to Jiaxing
JIAXING, China — Lincoln recently expanded its presence in the Zhejiang province with the grand opening of the Jiaxing Wanlin Lincoln Store.
- All-New Lincoln MKX Introduces Two New Black Label Themes
Two new Black Label themes are offered on the all-new 2016 Lincoln MKX, both designed to build on the luxury brand’s strategy to attract new customers with luxuriously appointed vehicle interiors and exclusive member privileges.
- New Lincoln ‘Product Truths’ Campaign Reveals Human Side of Engineering
The Lincoln television ads featuring Matthew McConnaughey continue to generate tremendous awareness for the brand, with new spots airing now for the all-new MKX. As a complement to the ads, Lincoln is introducing a new initiative called “Product Truths,” a series of videos designed to tell the story of Lincoln’s features and technology through the eyes of the luxury consumer.
- Lincoln MKX Ads Featuring Matthew McConaughey Launch This Weekend
As you’re watching college or NFL football on television this weekend, keep an eye – and an ear – out for the launch of an exciting new ad campaign for the all-new Lincoln MKX featuring actor Matthew McConaughey.
- Lincoln Marks Best U.S. August Sales in Seven Years
Lincoln U.S. sales were up 6 percent in August versus last year, marking the luxury brand’s best August since 2008.
- “The Virtual Lincoln Way” Revealed, a New Personalized Virtual Experience
SHANGHAI, China — Lincoln recently revealed “The Virtual Lincoln Way”, an ambitious, online endeavor making the brand’s “personally crafted experiences” of The Lincoln Way available to Chinese customers anytime, anywhere.
- Lincoln Makes its Debut at the Chengdu Motor Show with Latest Product Line-up
CHENGDU, China — Lincoln made its appearance at the 2015 Chengdu Motor Show, showcasing its latest product line-up, including the medium-large sized utility, Lincoln MKX; the full-size luxury SUV, Lincoln Navigator; the small utility, Lincoln MKC; the midsize sedan, Lincoln MKZ; and the Presidential Series.
- Lincoln Expands Central China Presence Arriving in Hubei Province with Wuhan Jianyin Lincoln Store
WUHAN, China — Lincoln announced today the grand opening of the Wuhan Jianyin Lincoln Store, the first Lincoln Store in Hubei province. The Lincoln Store is the second dealership in central China within a month, further demonstrating Lincoln’s commitment to the region with high market potential.
- Nantong Mingdu Lincoln Store Opens as Lincoln China Expansion Plan Progresses Ahead of Schedule
NANTONG, China — Lincoln recently opened the new Nantong Mingdu Lincoln Store, its third dealership in Jiangsu province.
- Lincoln Collaborates with Tribeca to Offer Custom App Celebrating Frank Sinatra’s 100th Birthday
Lincoln, in collaboration with the Tribeca Film Festival (TFF), has helped guide the creation of an innovative custom app that will give you free VIP access to an exclusive concert experience honoring Frank Sinatra’s 100th birthday.
- Lincoln Takes Continental Concept’s 30-Way Seat on the Road
The 30-way seat, debuted in the Lincoln Continental Concept, is an innovative automotive design aimed at making driving a more pleasurable experience by providing first-class comfort and luxury for both the passenger and the driver.
- Lincoln Delivers Best July U.S. Sales in a Decade
Lincoln delivered its best July U.S. sales in a decade – up 21 percent over a year ago – driven by strong demand for the luxury brand’s newest SUVs.
- The Lincoln Way Makes Its Grand Debut in Hunan Province with Hunan Litian Lincoln Store
CHANGSHA, China — Lincoln, an iconic luxury automotive brand with a heritage linked to presidents, royalty and movie stars, announces its entry into Hunan province with the grand opening of Hunan Litian Lincoln Store.
- Ford Reports Strong Second Quarter Results; Pre-Tax Profit $2.9 Billion; Net Income $1.9 Billion
Ford Motor Company today reported its 2015 second quarter financial results. The company delivered a pre- tax profit of $2.9 billion, up $269 million or 10 percent from a year ago. The company also posted net income of $1.9 billion, up $574 million or 44 percent from the same period in 2014. This was the 24th consecutive profitable quarter for Ford.
- Lincoln U.S. Retail Sales Up 20 Percent in June
June was a good month for Lincoln. The luxury brand achieved its best U.S. retail sales in 8 years, with an increase of 20 percent over last year.
- Lincoln Korea Hosts its Summer Cultural Event ‘Lincoln and TANGO’
SEOUL, South Korea — Recently, Ford Korea hosted the Lincoln culture event for the summer season, ‘Lincoln and TANGO’. The concert was hosted at Olympus Hall located in Seoul, exclusively for Lincoln Korea’s Facebook fans and influential bloggers. The concert was led by CUATROCIENTOS, the famous tango music band, covering a wide range of genres from tango to jazz offering a new interpretation of tango pieces with an Asian touch.
- Stacy Swank and the Art of Lincoln Craftsmanship
When customers experience the all-new Lincoln MKX – scheduled to arrive at dealerships this summer – Lincoln Craftsmanship Supervisor Stacy Swank hopes they won’t notice all the hard work she and her team put in to ensure that every detail is just right.
- Lincoln Strengthens its China Presence with Two New Dealerships in Hefei and Hangzhou
HEFEI/HANGZHOU, China — Lincoln, an iconic luxury automotive brand with a heritage linked to presidents, royalty and movie stars, recently opened two new dealerships in Hefei and Hangzhou in Eastern China, as the brand continues its China expansion.
- Lincoln U.S. Retail Sales Up 10 Percent, Best May in Eight Years
Lincoln retail sales increased 10 percent in May, making it the luxury brand’s best May in eight years.
- Lincoln Makes its Debut in CES Asia
SHANGHAI, China — Lincoln, an iconic luxury automotive brand with a heritage linked to presidents, royalty and movie stars, today makes its Consumer Electronics Show (CES) Asia debut. From an array of innovative technologies used in all of Lincoln’s brand new dealerships across China to deliver “The Lincoln Way”, to the ground breaking innovations available in the all-new Lincoln MKX, the brand demonstrates how it is leveraging technologies to bring “personally crafted experiences” to customers in China.
- The Lincoln Way Expands in Jiangsu Province with the Grand Opening of Suzhou Mingdu Lincoln Store
SUZHOU, China — Yesterday, Lincoln celebrated the grand opening of its second Lincoln store in Jiangsu province, Suzhou Mingdu Lincoln Store.
- All-New Lincoln MKX Wows Crowd at Vancouver International Auto Show
Lincoln had the luxury of delivering a uniquely futuristic and captivating press conference at the Vancouver International Auto Show.
- Lincoln Retail Sales Strong in April
April was another solid month for Lincoln.