- First Installment of Lincoln ‘Hello, Again’ Program Earns Three Industry Awards
DEARBORN – Lincoln, the luxury automotive brand, announces four awards for a performance presented as part of its “Hello, Again” digital platform, which is based on the premise that the old and familiar can be reimagined into something remarkable, fresh and relevant.
- Lincoln Concierge Offers Consumers Personal Shopping Assistant
DEARBORN - When you stay at a luxury hotel, there is concierge on-site available to assist you.
- Lincoln Announces Reimagine Project to Aid Visionaries of the Arts, Design and Innovation
DEARBORN – Lincoln, the luxury automotive brand, announced today the $1.2 million Lincoln Reimagine ProjectTM that will help fund fresh and relevant projects and ideas in the areas of arts and design and thought leadership.
- Lincoln to Deliver Quality Throughout Total Ownership Experience
DEARBORN - For Lincoln, quality is more than just the sum of its working parts. Quality is a foundational element that can be seen throughout the entire ownership process – from parts on the car to dealership experiences.
- Lincoln Sales Up 21 Percent in April, Looking Forward to May
DEARBORN - The month of April was a step in the right direction for Lincoln. Overall U.S. sales for the brand were up 21 percent from a year ago, this was led by phenomenal Lincoln MKZ sales which were up 115 percent year over year.
- Lincoln Looks to Deliver Quality throughout Total Ownership Experience
DEARBORN - For Lincoln, Quality is more than just the sum of its working parts. Quality is a foundational element that can be seen throughout the entire ownership process – from parts on the car to dealership experiences.
- Lincoln Airs Two New Ads in Prime Time
DEARBORN - Lincoln Motor Company premiered two new ads this weekend for the Lincoln MKZ and MKZ Hybrid during AMC’s Mad Men.
- Initial Response to Lincoln MKZ from Consumer Reports
DEARBORN - Consumer Reports recently launched a pilot webisode that responded to live calls and blog questions. During the episode they discussed what was new at the Consumer Reports track, including two all-new Lincoln MKZs.
- Lincoln Donates $100,000 to Red Cross as Vonage Wins ‘Smartest Company in America’
DEARBORN – Lincoln has named Vonage the “Smartest Company in America” after it won the “Lincoln Intelligence Project.”
- Lincoln Says ‘Hello, Again’ with a Program of Visionary Artists and Partners
DEARBORN – Lincoln, the luxury automotive brand, announces the launch of “Hello, Again,” a yearlong, multiplatform program that supports reinterpretations of noteworthy artistic material to create fresh and distinctive bodies of work.
- All-New Lincoln MKZ Shares Spotlight at Essence Magazine’s Black Women in Music
DEARBORN – Lincoln and ESSENCE will recognize musician and singer Lianne La Havas and singer-songwriter Solange Knowles on Feb. 6 to celebrate music’s biggest event, the Grammy Awards.
- Tune In to Watch Lincoln MKZ on the Super Bowl
DEARBORN - This weekend culminates a remarkable milestone for the Lincoln brand, as we continue the launch of The Lincoln Motor Company and celebrate our debut in the Super Bowl. The journey began in early December with the marketing launch of the all-new MKZ, record levels of media coverage, exponential increases of traffic to Lincoln.com and putting Lincoln in the national spotlight, hitting more than 100 million impressions in just the first week.
- Lincoln Releases Super Bowl Ad
DEARBORN - It’s out! One of the two 30 second spots that Lincoln will air in the Super Bowl this Sunday has made an early debut!
- Lincoln Drives onto the Super Bowl Stage
DEARBORN - As the Lincoln brand continues on our journey of transformation, our next stop is a first-ever appearance during the Super Bowl — one of the world’s biggest stages to showcase our brand and the very best place to debut the most social Super Bowl advertisement ever.
- Lincoln MKC Concept Receives Praise during Press Days at NAIAS
DETROIT - Automakers introduced 59 vehicles at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) during preview days, including the Lincoln MKC Concept.
- Lincoln MKC Concept Reveal – What Do You Think?
DETROIT - What do you find most interesting about the Lincoln MKC Concept revealed at the 2012 North American International Auto Show? Share your thoughts by posting in the comment section.
- Lincoln Returns to 2013 NAIAS with its Art
DETROIT – Lincoln adds new features, underscoring the brand’s commitment to a personalized experience while maintaining surprising and sophisticated visual elements at its North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) display.
- MKC Concept New Opportunity for Lincoln
DETROIT - Lincoln today introduces the MKC Concept, a vision of how Lincoln will enter the industry’s fastest-growing small luxury utility segment.
- Lincoln Motor Company Past and Present at the 2012 LA Auto Show
LOS ANGELES - The new MKZ embodies Lincoln standards of excellence and elegance that have epitomized the brand for 97 years. At the 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show, Lincoln Motor Company celebrated its rich heritage with seven classic models on display, courtesy of their owners. Watch their stories and see how they've led to the all-new MKZ here.
- 2013 Lincoln MKZ: Quick Reference Guide
DEARBORN - The all-new 2013 Lincoln MKZ represents the future of Lincoln in both style and substance: stunning design wrapped around intuitive, purposeful technology. The first vehicle from the dedicated Lincoln Design Studio, the MKZ signifies the introduction of the reinvented Lincoln brand to attract an emerging large new body of premium automotive consumers.
- Lincoln Forges Dynamic New Path with the Introduction of “The Lincoln Motor Company” and All-New MKZ Luxury Vehicle
NEW YORK – The Lincoln brand of the Ford Motor Company today announced its intent to once again be a major competitor in the premium automotive marketplace. The company, introduced as The Lincoln Motor Company, unveiled its all-new MKZ midsize luxury sedan and a strategic plan to reinvent the premium automotive marketplace during a dazzling event at New York City’s iconic Lincoln Center Plaza.
- Introducing The Lincoln Motor Company
New U.S. Marketing Campaign launches
DEARBORN - This is a very important week in the history of Lincoln in the U.S. Today we launch the all-new 2013 MKZ, the first of four all-new Lincoln models coming to market over the next four years. This launch is the foundation upon which to grow our brand, The Lincoln Motor Company.
- Lincoln Announces Its New 2013 U.S. Campaign: Introducing the Lincoln Motor Company
NEW YORK — Lincoln, the luxury automotive brand, today announced the launch of its new advertising campaign: “Introducing the Lincoln Motor Company.”
- The Evolution of Lincoln’s DNA
DEARBORN - The science behind delivering a strong luxury brand requires a different formula than the traditional mainstream market product. It’s about striking a balance between offering an exclusive and personalized customer experience while keeping the promise of the very best in product quality.
- The Future is Here with the New Lincoln MKZ
MEXICO CIY - With the official unveiling of the all-new 2013 MKZ, Mexico welcomed a very special group of celebrities, socialites and media who experienced this elegant and innovative midsize sedan. Among the guests, models Uriel del Toro and Vanessa Huppenkothen who were some of the first to ride this exclusive car.
- Megan Gillam on the New 2013 Lincoln MKZ
DEARBORN - @Ford had the chance to talk with Megan Gillam, marketing manager, MKS and MKZ, on what's new about the 2013 Lincoln MKZ.
- Lincoln Team Shares Insights on 2013 MKZ Design, Engineering
DEARBORN - This collection of video vignettes shares an in-depth look at the new2013 Lincoln MKZ with exclusive interviews with the team members who helped design and engineer the luxury sedan. Learn about the grille design, Lincoln Drive Control and much more.
- Lincoln MKZ Exclusive Access Tour
DEARBORN - Recently the Lincoln team brought the new 2013 Lincoln MKZ to key markets for consumers to experience the sedan. The tour looked to capture the attention of key influence and change purchase intentions. Watch the responses the new MKZ is receiving.
- View and Vote: Lincoln’s Heritage on Display at Los Angeles Auto Show
As Lincoln gets ready to roll out its reinvention, starting with the introduction of the all-new MKZ and MKZ Hybrid, seven cars from Lincoln’s past were on display at the Los Angeles Auto Show.
- Lincoln at Los Angeles Auto Show Press Days: Celebration of Its Past and Future as Brand Rolls Out Its Reinvention
LOS ANGELES – The reinvention of Lincoln is fully under way with the launch of the all-new MKZ. Beautiful design, warm, personal and surprising, Lincoln will transform before media’s eyes today with seven iconic Lincolns of the past possessing the stand. On Thursday it will turn to all MKZs, signaling the change.