- The MKZ Hybrid takes the Lead in the Hybrid Sales Race
DEARBORN, Mich. - Last month was a record June sales month for MKZ sales, as the sedan closed out its best first half sales in the vehicle’s history.
- Lincoln Puts Focus on Content Marketing and Social Media Influencers to Promote New MKC
DEARBORN, Mich. – To spread the word about its all-new 2015 Lincoln MKC small premium utility, The Lincoln Motor Company is reaching beyond traditional print ads and billboards. The luxury automaker, picking up on a growing trend in marketing, is launching a social media influencer campaign around its “Dream Ride” experience to reach a more diverse customer base.
- The Lincoln MKC Gets Drivers Out of Tight Spaces
Ever managed to squeeze into a tight parking spot, but getting out proves to be more work than you thought? The good news is you have a space in a rush, but you only come back to see that someone has boxed you in to the point that a mouse can barely escape?
- Lincoln Named ‘Top Premium Brand’ in AutoPacific Vehicle Satisfaction Survey
DEARBORN, Mich. – The Lincoln Motor Company earned top honors in an AutoPacific awards survey that measures satisfaction among new-vehicle owners.
- 2014 Lincoln MKZ Named a Best Value by USAA
DEARBORN, Mich. – USAA, a leading financial services provider to the U.S. military community and their families, recently named the 2014 Lincoln MKZ to its fourth-annual Best Value vehicles list, which identifies the top 2014 vehicles in their respective categories based on the proprietary USAA Preferred vehicle rating system.
- The New Leather in the 2015 Lincoln MKC Offers Drivers a Premium Feel to a Smooth Ride
The leather in the all-new Lincoln MKC is some of the softest to the touch. Leather manufacturer, BoW, has introduced a new and more natural leather construction, comparable to leather found on high-end upholstery that adds yet another level of luxury to the growing Lincoln lineup.
- U.S. Sales Momentum in May Continued to Build Success for Lincoln
The combination of sales from the Lincoln MKZ and the Lincoln MKC, which hit dealer lots the last weekend in May, helped boost Lincoln’s May sales by 21 percent, increasing Lincoln’s year-to-date sales performance also 21 percent.
- Lincoln Navigator Looks to Connect with New Luxury Customers at Texas Events
DEARBORN - Since its launch back in 1997, the Lincoln Navigator has established a very loyal customer base, many of which hail from the Lone Star state.
- Pricing Announced for New 2015 Lincoln Navigator and Premium Reserve Package
DEARBORN, Mich. – The 2015 Lincoln Navigator full-size sport utility vehicle, with a refreshed exterior design, refined interior appointments and more power and better handling than ever, will go on sale later this year with a starting suggested manufacturer’s retail price of $62,475, including destination and delivery charges.
- Lincoln Gives Clients a Chance to Log-in and Take a “Dream Ride” in the ALL-NEW 2015 Lincoln MKC
We’ve all been there. Seeing the latest car at the auto show, previews and commercials of the vehicle are everywhere, and not having the time for a dealership test drive to experience all its features. Lincoln is taking personal service to the next level by bringing the experience to drivers with a virtual test drive of the all-new MKC.
- Lincoln Charity Effort Drive to Give Back to Communities
Lincoln dealers across the country are taking on the challenge of partnering with a charity or school of their choice with the goal of growing brand awareness while impacting their community. The “Driven to Give” program is a unique opportunity for potential customers to invest in the world around them, while getting a taste of the Lincoln experience.
- The Lincoln Motor Company supports short film's creative road to Tribeca Film Festival
Director Duncan Wolfe helped close this year’s Tribeca Film Festival when his new short film “Alethea” was shown Sunday night at an event sponsored by The Lincoln Motor Company, signature sponsor of the festival.
- Ford Motor Company Leadership Announcement
Ford Motor Company [NYSE: F] announced today that Alan Mulally has decided to retire from the company July 1 and Mark Fields will be named Ford president and chief executive officer and elected as a member of the company’s board of directors.
- Lincoln to Partner with Leaders Across Luxury Industries to Engage the Senses
Consumers of luxury goods and services - whether they are eating at a trendy restaurant or wearing the latest fashion - are interested in brands that cater to their lifestyle. With its “Engage Your Senses” tour, Lincoln will allow customers to explore the brand in a unique connected experience.
- MyLincoln Mobile, New Modem Adds Surprise and Delight to the MKC
DEARBORN – Mobile applications have made the world more connected and life easier. With its redesign and enhanced capabilities, the MyLincoln Mobile app makes owning a Lincoln easier by elevating personal service.
- New 2015 Lincoln Navigator Introduces Higher Level of Automotive Luxury with Ziricote Wood
DEARBORN - You’ll find it in luxury yachts. Fine furniture. Premium acoustic guitars, too. Now you’ll see it in the new 2015 Lincoln Navigator.
- Lincoln MKX Concept Hints at Sophisticated, Elegant Global Sport Utility Vehicle
BEIJING – The Lincoln Motor Company today unveiled the MKX Concept at Auto China 2014 in Beijing. The Lincoln MKX Concept hints at a global SUV that will become the third of four all-new Lincoln vehicles due by 2016. It is designed to capture the attention of consumers worldwide.
- Lincoln Launches in China; Unique Offering for Today’s Chinese Luxury Auto Customers
BEIJING – Lincoln, an iconic luxury automotive brand for discerning individuals with a heritage linked to presidents, royalty and movie stars, begins a new chapter in its nearly 100-year history today by bringing a completely new approach to luxury automotive ownership in China.
- Lincoln Explores Journeys of Seven Inspiring African-Americans as Part of New Branded Content Series
DEARBORN - In the spirit of continuing its efforts to inspire, The Lincoln Motor Company has created a new branded content series, “The Journey,” a campaign that explores inspiration, entrepreneurship and people who have followed their dreams within the African-American community.
- Lincoln MKC Makes its Canadian West Coast Debut
VANCOUVER - The all-new 2015 Lincoln MKC, the brand’s first small luxury crossover vehicle, celebrated a special west coast debut in Vancouver, British Columbia. Local media were given the exclusive opportunity to preview the vehicle at a Lincoln MKC luxury tasting event, featuring Vancouver Chef Nicolas Hipperson, chef at Raincity Grill. Hipperson takes pride in the restaurant’s relationships with small farms and menu dedicated to local and sustainable ingredients.
- Lincoln Partners with TED to Reach a Progressive Audience
WHISTLER, Canada - In March, The Lincoln Motor Company partnered with TED for the fourth consecutive year to provide an influential conquest audience with an in-depth look at how Lincoln is continuing to transform the brand through memorable personal experiences.
- Lincoln MKZ Named South Korea’s Innovative Car of the Year
SEOUL, Korea – In a competition open to both domestic and import vehicles, the Lincoln MKZ has been named Innovation of the Year by one of South Korea’s top newspapers.
- Lincoln MKZ Mitigates Pothole Damage with CCD: Where’s the Worst Pothole on Your Commute?
DEARBORN - Lincoln Drive Control can help moderate pothole damage through continuously controlled damping (CCD). CCD has twelve sensors that can read up to 50 inputs every 2 milliseconds – that’s faster than the blink of an eye.
- Lincoln, AIA Explore Similarities Between Luxury Auto Design and High-end Architecture
MIAMI - The goal of luxury automobile designers is to create a sense of occasion each time the highly discerning driver gets behind the wheel.
- Lincoln Now Uses Artistry and Social Awareness to Connect with Consumers
DEARBORN - As the digital space has grown exponentially over the years, companies have struggled to find creative and meaningful ways to connect their brands to consumers in the medium. Fortunately Lincoln, partnering with its creative agency Hudson Rouge, has developed a modern platform to maximize this forum.