- New 2015 Lincoln Navigator Introduces Higher Level of Automotive Luxury with Ziricote Wood
DEARBORN - You’ll find it in luxury yachts. Fine furniture. Premium acoustic guitars, too. Now you’ll see it in the new 2015 Lincoln Navigator.
- Lincoln MKX Concept Hints at Sophisticated, Elegant Global Sport Utility Vehicle
BEIJING – The Lincoln Motor Company today unveiled the MKX Concept at Auto China 2014 in Beijing. The Lincoln MKX Concept hints at a global SUV that will become the third of four all-new Lincoln vehicles due by 2016. It is designed to capture the attention of consumers worldwide.
- Lincoln Launches in China; Unique Offering for Today’s Chinese Luxury Auto Customers
BEIJING – Lincoln, an iconic luxury automotive brand for discerning individuals with a heritage linked to presidents, royalty and movie stars, begins a new chapter in its nearly 100-year history today by bringing a completely new approach to luxury automotive ownership in China.
- Lincoln Explores Journeys of Seven Inspiring African-Americans as Part of New Branded Content Series
DEARBORN - In the spirit of continuing its efforts to inspire, The Lincoln Motor Company has created a new branded content series, “The Journey,” a campaign that explores inspiration, entrepreneurship and people who have followed their dreams within the African-American community.
- Lincoln MKC Makes its Canadian West Coast Debut
VANCOUVER - The all-new 2015 Lincoln MKC, the brand’s first small luxury crossover vehicle, celebrated a special west coast debut in Vancouver, British Columbia. Local media were given the exclusive opportunity to preview the vehicle at a Lincoln MKC luxury tasting event, featuring Vancouver Chef Nicolas Hipperson, chef at Raincity Grill. Hipperson takes pride in the restaurant’s relationships with small farms and menu dedicated to local and sustainable ingredients.
- Lincoln Partners with TED to Reach a Progressive Audience
WHISTLER, Canada - In March, The Lincoln Motor Company partnered with TED for the fourth consecutive year to provide an influential conquest audience with an in-depth look at how Lincoln is continuing to transform the brand through memorable personal experiences.
- Lincoln MKZ Named South Korea’s Innovative Car of the Year
SEOUL, Korea – In a competition open to both domestic and import vehicles, the Lincoln MKZ has been named Innovation of the Year by one of South Korea’s top newspapers.
- Lincoln MKZ Mitigates Pothole Damage with CCD: Where’s the Worst Pothole on Your Commute?
DEARBORN - Lincoln Drive Control can help moderate pothole damage through continuously controlled damping (CCD). CCD has twelve sensors that can read up to 50 inputs every 2 milliseconds – that’s faster than the blink of an eye.
- Lincoln, AIA Explore Similarities Between Luxury Auto Design and High-end Architecture
MIAMI - The goal of luxury automobile designers is to create a sense of occasion each time the highly discerning driver gets behind the wheel.
- Lincoln Now Uses Artistry and Social Awareness to Connect with Consumers
DEARBORN - As the digital space has grown exponentially over the years, companies have struggled to find creative and meaningful ways to connect their brands to consumers in the medium. Fortunately Lincoln, partnering with its creative agency Hudson Rouge, has developed a modern platform to maximize this forum.
- Lincoln Sales Momentum Continues
DEARBORN - Lincoln February sales are up 36 percent from this point last year, selling 6,661 vehicles in the year’s shortest month. This also is the fifth straight month of positive sales growth; with four out of five in the double digits.
- Executive Q&A with The Lincoln Motor Company
DEARBORN - @Ford had the opportunity to discuss what’s on the horizon for Lincoln this year – including a full year of Lincoln MKZ sales, the launch of Lincoln MKC and entering the China market.
- Lincoln Continues to Delight New Consumers
SCOTTSDALE, Az. - Attendees of this year’s Barrett Jackson Auction in Scottsdale, Az. were able to add Lincoln to their list of brands to consider. Lincoln displayed a variety of vehicles on the show floor which received attention and praise from attendees including competitive luxury car owners.
- Lincoln MKX Awarded KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own
DEARBORN – The Lincoln MKX was named to KBB.com 2014 5-Year Cost to Own Award list by Kelley Blue Book. Kelley Blue Book projects customers shopping for luxury midsize SUV and crossovers will get the lowest five-year ownership cost from the 2014 Lincoln MKX.
- Lincoln Brand Up 43 Percent; Best January in Four Years
DEARBORN - Lincoln January sales of 5,973 vehicles are up 43 percent from a year ago, and is Lincoln’s best performance for the month in four years supported by the sales of Lincoln MKZ and Lincoln MKX.
- Navigator Previewed in Detroit
DETROIT - To see the new 2015 Lincoln Navigator media were greeted at the Max M. Fisher Music Center with valet service and a walk down the red carpet. Once inside, guests enjoyed hors d'oeuvres and refreshments, with the ambient lighting setting the perfect mood to enjoy the music being played by the six piece string and wind ensemble.
- Lincoln Continues Support of Arts as Signature Sponsor of Tribeca Film Festival
NEW YORK - The Lincoln Motor Company announces today signature sponsorship of the 2014 Tribeca Film Festival® in New York City, April 16-27.
- Lincoln Collaborates with Aloe Blacc to Create Interactive Music Video Experience
DEARBORN - The Lincoln Motor Company continues to offer new avenues for potential customers to experience the brand and its vehicles.
- Lincoln on the Grammys
LOS ANGELES - Tune in this Sunday, Jan. 26 at 8 p.m. EST to the 56th Annual Grammy Awards on CBS to see the debut of a unique “Hello Again” brand spot, the latest version of Lincoln’s #LuxuryUncovered spot plus a brief tease for the Lincoln MKC.
- The 2015 Lincoln Navigator: The Merger of Beauty and Power
DEARBORN - With enhanced design, smoother technology and performance the new 2015 Lincoln Navigator continues its legacy as an icon in the luxury SUV market since the vehicle’s introduction 17 years ago.
- Lincoln Motor Company Introduces New Level of Power, Beauty on Luxurious Navigator
DEARBORN – The Lincoln Motor Company introduces the new 2015 Navigator, offering a fresh interpretation of a classic vehicle that has long defined the full-size luxury sport utility segment.
- Inside and Out, 2015 Lincoln Navigator Redefines Elegance in a Full-Size Luxury SUV
DEARBORN – The vehicle that set the standard for beauty and elegance in the full-size luxury sport utility vehicle segment is raising it.
- Powerful New Twin-Turbocharged Engine Delivers Lincoln Navigator Refinement
DEARBORN – More horsepower and torque, better acceleration and projected best-in-class towing capability are enabled by the new standard 3.5-liter, direct-injection, twin-turbocharged EcoBoost® V6 that will power the 2015 Lincoln Navigator.
- Lincoln Welcomes Shinola and Dwell to Stand at North American International Auto Show
DETROIT - Handcrafted watches, bicycles, wildflowers, grasses, and, of course, striking vehicles all will be part of the Lincoln Motor Company’s stand at this year’s North American International Auto Show. The show is open to the public Jan. 18-26 at Detroit’s Cobo Center.
- Luxurious Interior Appointments Underscore High Craftsmanship in All-New Lincoln MKC
DEARBORN - From the luxurious materials that will dress its cabin to the sound-deadening features that will provide a quieter ride, the all-new 2015 Lincoln MKC delivers the luxury-car experience Lincoln drivers have come to expect.