- Nantong Mingdu Lincoln Store Opens as Lincoln China Expansion Plan Progresses Ahead of Schedule
NANTONG, China — Lincoln recently opened the new Nantong Mingdu Lincoln Store, its third dealership in Jiangsu province.
- Lincoln Collaborates with Tribeca to Offer Custom App Celebrating Frank Sinatra’s 100th Birthday
Lincoln, in collaboration with the Tribeca Film Festival (TFF), has helped guide the creation of an innovative custom app that will give you free VIP access to an exclusive concert experience honoring Frank Sinatra’s 100th birthday.
- Lincoln Takes Continental Concept’s 30-Way Seat on the Road
The 30-way seat, debuted in the Lincoln Continental Concept, is an innovative automotive design aimed at making driving a more pleasurable experience by providing first-class comfort and luxury for both the passenger and the driver.
- Lincoln Delivers Best July U.S. Sales in a Decade
Lincoln delivered its best July U.S. sales in a decade – up 21 percent over a year ago – driven by strong demand for the luxury brand’s newest SUVs.
- The Lincoln Way Makes Its Grand Debut in Hunan Province with Hunan Litian Lincoln Store
CHANGSHA, China — Lincoln, an iconic luxury automotive brand with a heritage linked to presidents, royalty and movie stars, announces its entry into Hunan province with the grand opening of Hunan Litian Lincoln Store.
- Ford Reports Strong Second Quarter Results; Pre-Tax Profit $2.9 Billion; Net Income $1.9 Billion
Ford Motor Company today reported its 2015 second quarter financial results. The company delivered a pre- tax profit of $2.9 billion, up $269 million or 10 percent from a year ago. The company also posted net income of $1.9 billion, up $574 million or 44 percent from the same period in 2014. This was the 24th consecutive profitable quarter for Ford.
- Lincoln U.S. Retail Sales Up 20 Percent in June
June was a good month for Lincoln. The luxury brand achieved its best U.S. retail sales in 8 years, with an increase of 20 percent over last year.
- Lincoln Korea Hosts its Summer Cultural Event ‘Lincoln and TANGO’
SEOUL, South Korea — Recently, Ford Korea hosted the Lincoln culture event for the summer season, ‘Lincoln and TANGO’. The concert was hosted at Olympus Hall located in Seoul, exclusively for Lincoln Korea’s Facebook fans and influential bloggers. The concert was led by CUATROCIENTOS, the famous tango music band, covering a wide range of genres from tango to jazz offering a new interpretation of tango pieces with an Asian touch.
- Stacy Swank and the Art of Lincoln Craftsmanship
When customers experience the all-new Lincoln MKX – scheduled to arrive at dealerships this summer – Lincoln Craftsmanship Supervisor Stacy Swank hopes they won’t notice all the hard work she and her team put in to ensure that every detail is just right.
- Lincoln Strengthens its China Presence with Two New Dealerships in Hefei and Hangzhou
HEFEI/HANGZHOU, China — Lincoln, an iconic luxury automotive brand with a heritage linked to presidents, royalty and movie stars, recently opened two new dealerships in Hefei and Hangzhou in Eastern China, as the brand continues its China expansion.
- Lincoln U.S. Retail Sales Up 10 Percent, Best May in Eight Years
Lincoln retail sales increased 10 percent in May, making it the luxury brand’s best May in eight years.
- Lincoln Makes its Debut in CES Asia
SHANGHAI, China — Lincoln, an iconic luxury automotive brand with a heritage linked to presidents, royalty and movie stars, today makes its Consumer Electronics Show (CES) Asia debut. From an array of innovative technologies used in all of Lincoln’s brand new dealerships across China to deliver “The Lincoln Way”, to the ground breaking innovations available in the all-new Lincoln MKX, the brand demonstrates how it is leveraging technologies to bring “personally crafted experiences” to customers in China.
- The Lincoln Way Expands in Jiangsu Province with the Grand Opening of Suzhou Mingdu Lincoln Store
SUZHOU, China — Yesterday, Lincoln celebrated the grand opening of its second Lincoln store in Jiangsu province, Suzhou Mingdu Lincoln Store.
- All-New Lincoln MKX Wows Crowd at Vancouver International Auto Show
Lincoln had the luxury of delivering a uniquely futuristic and captivating press conference at the Vancouver International Auto Show.
- Lincoln Retail Sales Strong in April
April was another solid month for Lincoln.
- Continental Concept Represents Next Step in Rejuvenation of Lincoln Brand
The Lincoln Continental Concept revealed recently at the New York Auto Show is a strong indicator of where the Lincoln brand is going – and the future is bright, according to Kumar Galhotra, president, Lincoln Motor Company.
- Ford Motor Company’s 2015 First Quarter Pre-Tax Profit Totals $1.4 Billion; Net Income $924 Million
Ford Motor Company today reported its 2015 first quarter financial results. The company delivered a pre-tax profit of $1.4 billion, up $24 million from the same period in 2014. This was the 23rd consecutive profitable quarter for Ford. Additionally, the company’s after-tax earnings were 23 cents per share, excluding special items, down 2 cents compared with a year ago.
- The Lincoln Way Arrives in Jiangsu Province with the Opening of Taizhou Tianxuda Lincoln Store
TAIZHOU, China — Lincoln, an iconic luxury automotive brand with a heritage linked to presidents, royalty and movie stars, announced the grand opening of the Taizhou Tianxuda Lincoln Store yesterday on April 26, 2015.
- Lincoln Showcases Black Label Offerings at Two Exclusive New York City Events
The Lincoln Motor Company and its Black Label at Home experience have arrived in the northeast, settling into a private penthouse in New York City’s Union Square neighborhood.
- The All-New Lincoln MKX Unveils in China at Auto Shanghai, Offers a Spacious and Luxurious SUV Experience; Pre-Sale Prices Announced
Lincoln, an iconic luxury automotive brand for discerning individuals with a heritage linked to presidents, royalty and movie stars, unveiled the all-new Lincoln MKX today at Auto Shanghai 2015. The medium-large size luxury utility vehicle is now available for pre-sale orders from RMB 479,000 to RMB 689,000.
- 2016 Lincoln MKX Test Drives to Benefit McConaughey’s just keep livin Foundation
The ongoing collaboration between The Lincoln Motor Company and actor Matthew McConaughey enters a new phase as the luxury automaker will donate to the Academy Award® winner’s just keep livin Foundation.
- Lincoln Unveils Three All-New Vehicles at Auto Shanghai 2015
SHANGHAI, China — Lincoln, an iconic luxury automotive brand for discerning individuals with a heritage linked to presidents, royalty and movie stars, unveiled three all-new vehicles at Auto Shanghai 2015, including MKX – a medium-large-sized premium utility, the Navigator – a full-size SUV, and the Lincoln Continental Concept – a vision for Lincoln’s future full-size sedan to come next year. These new vehicles further demonstrate Lincoln’s commitment to bringing five new vehicles to China by 2016 with a uniquely personalized ownership experience to match.
- Lincoln Motor Company Test Drive Events Support Association of Junior Leagues
The Lincoln Motor Company will support The Association of Junior Leagues International by donating all funds raised at special test drives at two of the organization’s conferences this year.
- Ford Korea Debuts the All-New Lincoln MKX
Ford Sales and Service Korea (Ford Korea) revealed the all-new Lincoln MKX – at the 2015 Seoul Motor Show (SMS), which is currently being held at KINTEX near Seoul from April 3 to 12.
- Lincoln Continental Concept Shows the Future of Quiet Luxury and Upcoming Full-size Sedan
Lincoln today introduces the Continental Concept, signaling an all-new full-size sedan coming next year and the future of quiet luxury.