- Lincoln Sales Momentum Continues
DEARBORN - Lincoln February sales are up 36 percent from this point last year, selling 6,661 vehicles in the year’s shortest month. This also is the fifth straight month of positive sales growth; with four out of five in the double digits.
- Executive Q&A with The Lincoln Motor Company
DEARBORN - @Ford had the opportunity to discuss what’s on the horizon for Lincoln this year – including a full year of Lincoln MKZ sales, the launch of Lincoln MKC and entering the China market.
- Lincoln Continues to Delight New Consumers
SCOTTSDALE, Az. - Attendees of this year’s Barrett Jackson Auction in Scottsdale, Az. were able to add Lincoln to their list of brands to consider. Lincoln displayed a variety of vehicles on the show floor which received attention and praise from attendees including competitive luxury car owners.
- Lincoln MKX Awarded KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own
DEARBORN – The Lincoln MKX was named to KBB.com 2014 5-Year Cost to Own Award list by Kelley Blue Book. Kelley Blue Book projects customers shopping for luxury midsize SUV and crossovers will get the lowest five-year ownership cost from the 2014 Lincoln MKX.
- Lincoln Brand Up 43 Percent; Best January in Four Years
DEARBORN - Lincoln January sales of 5,973 vehicles are up 43 percent from a year ago, and is Lincoln’s best performance for the month in four years supported by the sales of Lincoln MKZ and Lincoln MKX.
- Navigator Previewed in Detroit
DETROIT - To see the new 2015 Lincoln Navigator media were greeted at the Max M. Fisher Music Center with valet service and a walk down the red carpet. Once inside, guests enjoyed hors d'oeuvres and refreshments, with the ambient lighting setting the perfect mood to enjoy the music being played by the six piece string and wind ensemble.
- Lincoln Continues Support of Arts as Signature Sponsor of Tribeca Film Festival
NEW YORK - The Lincoln Motor Company announces today signature sponsorship of the 2014 Tribeca Film Festival® in New York City, April 16-27.
- Lincoln Collaborates with Aloe Blacc to Create Interactive Music Video Experience
DEARBORN - The Lincoln Motor Company continues to offer new avenues for potential customers to experience the brand and its vehicles.
- Lincoln on the Grammys
LOS ANGELES - Tune in this Sunday, Jan. 26 at 8 p.m. EST to the 56th Annual Grammy Awards on CBS to see the debut of a unique “Hello Again” brand spot, the latest version of Lincoln’s #LuxuryUncovered spot plus a brief tease for the Lincoln MKC.
- The 2015 Lincoln Navigator: The Merger of Beauty and Power
DEARBORN - With enhanced design, smoother technology and performance the new 2015 Lincoln Navigator continues its legacy as an icon in the luxury SUV market since the vehicle’s introduction 17 years ago.
- Lincoln Motor Company Introduces New Level of Power, Beauty on Luxurious Navigator
DEARBORN – The Lincoln Motor Company introduces the new 2015 Navigator, offering a fresh interpretation of a classic vehicle that has long defined the full-size luxury sport utility segment.
- Inside and Out, 2015 Lincoln Navigator Redefines Elegance in a Full-Size Luxury SUV
DEARBORN – The vehicle that set the standard for beauty and elegance in the full-size luxury sport utility vehicle segment is raising it.
- Powerful New Twin-Turbocharged Engine Delivers Lincoln Navigator Refinement
DEARBORN – More horsepower and torque, better acceleration and projected best-in-class towing capability are enabled by the new standard 3.5-liter, direct-injection, twin-turbocharged EcoBoost® V6 that will power the 2015 Lincoln Navigator.
- Lincoln Welcomes Shinola and Dwell to Stand at North American International Auto Show
DETROIT - Handcrafted watches, bicycles, wildflowers, grasses, and, of course, striking vehicles all will be part of the Lincoln Motor Company’s stand at this year’s North American International Auto Show. The show is open to the public Jan. 18-26 at Detroit’s Cobo Center.
- Luxurious Interior Appointments Underscore High Craftsmanship in All-New Lincoln MKC
DEARBORN - From the luxurious materials that will dress its cabin to the sound-deadening features that will provide a quieter ride, the all-new 2015 Lincoln MKC delivers the luxury-car experience Lincoln drivers have come to expect.
- Wrap-Around Liftgate Accentuates Unique Design of All-New 2015 Lincoln MKC
DEARBORN - Bumper to bumper, the design of the all-new 2015 Lincoln MKC stands out, even in the crowded, competitive small premium utility segment.
- Lincoln Client Relationship Center Opens
MELBOURNE, Fla. - About 100 people gathered Thursday, Nov. 21, 2013, to attend the ribbon cutting ceremony for the new Lincoln Client Relationship Center at the Florida Market Place. Executives from The Lincoln Motor Company and Percepta, a joint venture between Ford and TeleTech to provide a contact center and business process outsourcing, cut the ribbon marking the grand opening of the 7,500-square-foot luxury suite geared toward meeting the customer service needs of current and potential Lincoln clients.
- Lincoln Concierge Help to Bring in New Clients, Resolve Issues
DEARBORN - The Lincoln Concierge team has been pivotal in the company’s move to personalize service and create warmer experiences for clients throughout their relationship with Lincoln.
- 2014 Lincoln MKX Introduces Tree-Based Alternative to Fiberglass for Interior Parts
DEARBORN – While many Lincoln MKX drivers may tie a tree to the top of their vehicle this time of year, 2014 will see the MKX crossover with tree-based components inside the vehicle.
- Lincoln Announces Pricing for All-New Small Premium MKC
DEARBORN - The 2015 Lincoln MKC, the brand’s first entry in the small premium utility segment, will go on sale next year with a starting manufacturer’s suggested retail price of U.S. $33,995, including destination and delivery charges. This is the most accessible starting price point in the segment.
- Lincoln Collaborates With Visionary Korean Artists on Lincoln Reimagine Project
SEOUL –The Lincoln Reimagine Project, a unique program that honors and recognizes transformative artists who are reshaping their fields, is taking place in South Korea. The three up-and-coming artists who are participating in the program will create a piece of artwork based on a test-drive in the new Lincoln MKZ premium mid-size sedan, launched in May. The artwork the artists create will be unveiled and discussed at the Lincoln Reimagine Project Master Class Event in December.
- Lincoln Motor Company Joins All-Star Cast for Thanksgiving Charity Event in Detroit
DETROIT – The Lincoln Motor Company teamed with some big names in the worlds of sports and entertainment this morning to provide meals for about 30,000 people in Detroit this holiday season.
- Lincoln Goes West: The LA Auto Show
LOS ANGELES - The Lincoln Motor Company is taking its mission of bringing personal service to the consumer out West with a luxurious display at the Los Angeles Auto Show. As a part of its reinvention, the brand is making it a priority to increase awareness and favorability among consumers in the premium segment and culturally progressive buyers on the West coast.
- Lincoln Looks to Start Conversations with Consumers Where They Live
DEARBORN - The Lincoln Motor Company has made it a priority to refine the customer experience and a major component of that strategy is to incorporate technology and streamline communications. Advances in the digital world have made an impact on virtually every industry.
- A Timeless Story for a Timely Vehicle Countdown to the Reveal of the Lincoln MKC
LOS ANGELES – With exceptional design, engineering and quality, the all-new Lincoln MKC aims to capture the younger, progressive customer that Lincoln is pursuing as a part of its reinvention.