- Ciarán McMahon Appointed New Head of Ford in Ireland
CORK, Ireland - Ciarán McMahon has been appointed Managing Director of Henry Ford and Son Limited, effective 1st January 2015.
- Angola Global Week of Caring Activities Focus on Health, the Environment in Angola
Ford Motor Company’s dealership in Angola is teaming with that country’s Ministry to Environment to work together on environmental issues now and in the future. The dealership initiated the partnership discussion as a way to share in Ford’s involvement with environmental issues as part of the automaker’s Global Week of Caring.
- Ford Celebrates Diversity at the CLAD Awards
COLOGNE, Germany – If proof were ever needed of Ford of Europe’s commitment to diversity, then the Chairman's Leadership Awards for Diversity (CLAD) is surely it.
- Formula Ford Champ Focuses on BTCC Test
BRENTWOOD, England – Jayde Kruger claimed the Dunlop MSA Formula Ford Champion’s prize this week – a valuable test with the Motorbase Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship team, lapping Snetterton in the squad’s Airwaves-livered Ford Focus.
- Ford Focus Crowned Russia’s Best Family Car
MOSCOW, Russia – Ford Focus has driven off with an impressive prize haul at the “Car of the Year Ratings” research project organized by the annual national “Car of the Year in Russia” award.
- How the All-New Mondeo’s Advanced Air Filtration Could Prevent ‘Driving Blind’ After Sneezing at the Wheel
COLOGNE, Germany – Trying to cope with a sneezing attack can be a source of amusement for passengers – and a source of discomfort for drivers.
- Burning Questions with Andreas Ostendorf - How Ford is Helping Shape the Regulatory Landscape
Ford is facing an ever-rising flow of regulations - from vehicle homologation and compliance to sustainability.
- New Ford Focus ST Now Available to Order in the UK
The new Ford Focus Focus ST model range has gone on sale in the UK priced from £22,195 ahead of first deliveries from February 2015.
- Fury Ford Woodmead at Your Service
Henry Ford founded the Ford Motor Company in 1903 and made history when he launched the Model T Ford. Following overwhelming demand for the revolutionary new vehicle, he introduced the use of standardised, interchangeable parts and the world's first moving assembly line for cars.
- Ford South Africa Celebrates Heritage Day
It’s a day to celebrate cultural traditions and beliefs throughout South Africa, and Ford South Africa employees joined in, representing their individual cultures on Heritage Day.
- Red Bull Series Moves Closer to Setting Championship Line-up
As the Red Bull Car Park Drift Series competition moves closer to the finals in Dubai the line-up for that international event is coming together. Representing Mauritius will be pilot and former rallyeman Emmanuel d’Hotman, who earned that right by holding off seven other drivers in the parking lot of Anjalay Coopen Stadium in Belle Vue.
- Ford Delivers Most Powerful Diesel Kuga Ever Alongside Lower CO2, New Colours and More Advanced Technology
The Ford Kuga is now available with a significant range of upgrades that include the smart utility vehicle’s most powerful diesel powertrain to date.
- Podium Finish for Ford in Spain
BRENTWOOD, England - Mikko Hirvonen and Jarmo Lehtinen piloted their Ford Fiesta RS WRC to the third step of the podium at the 50th edition of RallyRACC - Rally de España this weekend.
- Driving Skills for Life - SDFL Hits Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
Ford’s innovative Driving Skills for Life recently held an informative driving course for a group of 3rd and 4th year Mechatronics and Engineering students from the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMMU) in Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
- Ford Wins New Three-Year Deal with AA Driving School
BRENTWOOD, England - Around 85,000 AA Driving School learners a year will be at the wheel of Britain’s most popular cars, the Ford Fiesta and Ford Focus.
- Ford Posts Third Quarter 2014 Pre-Tax Profit of $1.2 Billion
Ford Motor Company [NYSE:F] today reported a 2014 third quarter pre-tax profit of $1.2 billion, its 21st consecutive profitable quarter.
- New DRC Dealership Forms Part of Ford’s African Expansion
LUBUMBASHI, Democratic Republic of Congo – Government officials and fleet customers turned out to celebrate the opening of a new Ford dealership in Lubumbashi, the second-largest city in the Democratic Republic of Congo. The city is also the heart of the DRC’s mining operations in the Katanga province.
- Wanted: Creative Minds to Help Solve Global Mobility Issues!
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford is challenging the world’s most creative minds to help solve transport and mobility issues across the globe in return for cash prizes and a scholarship.
- Ford Race Team Swaps Speed for Smooth Driving to Win UK Frugal Driving Challenge
BRENTWOOD, England – A team from the Formula Ford motorsport series that entered this year’s MPG Marathon in a Fiesta ST achieved the biggest improvement in fuel consumption over their car’s official figures.
- UK Prime Minister Swaps Downing Street for Dagenham
BRENTWOOD, England – UK Prime Minister David Cameron swapped Downing Street for Dagenham yesterday during an official visit to confirm £8.9 million of government investment in the state-of-the-art facility.
- Formula Ford Champ Kruger Set for Ford Focus Touring Car Test Drive
BRENTWOOD, England – Newly crowned Dunlop MSA Formula Ford champion Jayde Kruger will later this month take the next step in his impressive career with a test drive at the wheel of an Airwaves Racing BTCC Ford Focus.
- Ford Continues High-Tech Engine Investment at Dagenham
Ford is investing an additional £190 million at its Dagenham London site to produce an all-new advanced technology 2.0-litre diesel engine for cars and commercial vehicles.
- All New Ford Transit Courier Joins Scottish Fire and Rescue Service
The smallest vehicle in the Ford Transit range, the all-new Ford Transit Courier, has landed a role with the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service (SFRS).
- Ford Named Regional Winners at the National Apprenticeship Awards 2014
Ford and its national dealer network has been named South East Macro Employer of the Year at the 2014 National Apprenticeship Awards.
- Dynamic Duo Win Ranger Odyssey 2014
PRETORIA, South Africa - Johan Retters and Oan de Waal were today announced as the winners of Ranger Odyssey 2014.