- Ford Achieves 2014 Pre-Tax Profit of $6.3 Billion
Ford Motor Company [NYSE: F] today reported a 2014 full-year pre-tax profit of $6.3 billion, the company’s fifth consecutive year of both profitability and positive Automotive operating-related cash flow. Company results, which were consistent with September guidance, were driven by profitability in North America, record results in Asia Pacific, and the highest Ford Credit profit since 2011.
- Ford Credit Earns Full-Year 2014 Pre-Tax Profit of $1.9 Billion; Net Income of $1.7 Billion*
Ford Motor Credit Company reported a pre-tax profit of $1.9 billion in 2014, its highest since 2011, up from $1.8 billion a year earlier. The improvement is more than explained by higher volume, partially offset by unfavorable lease residual performance in North America and lower financing margin. Ford Credit’s net income was $1.7 billion in 2014, compared with $1.5 billion in the previous year. The increase in net income reflects favorable tax items recorded during the year.
- Fiesta No.1 in Europe For Three Years Running
The Fiesta was the No.1 selling small car in Europe again last year. Customers purchased 308,999 Fiestas in Europe in 2014, making it the top-selling small car in Europe for the third year running.
- Ford Launches Black and White Editions for Fiesta and Ka
Ford of Europe is introducing new Black and White Editions of the Fiesta and Ka small cars, offering exclusive and stylish exterior and interior designs.
- Ford Vehicle Shells Wanted For Hungarian Animal Shelter
In Hungary, old and deregistered Ford models are wanted for use in the construction of a cat shelter.
- Ford S-MAX and Fiesta Voted Business Car Favourites
Ford Fiesta and Ford S-MAX have both been honoured in this year’s BusinessCar Awards.
- Ford Transports Vital Blood Supplies in Britain
BRENTWOOD, England - The Ford Transit Custom is to play a vital role in the UK’s well-being – with the NHS Blood and Transplant service (NHSBT).
- M-Sport Encouraged by Promising Start at Rallye Monte Carlo
BRENTWOOD, England - M-Sport World Rally Team’s Elfyn Evans and Ott Tänak made a promising start to the 2015 FIA World Rally Championship at Rallye Monte-Carlo this week. Despite suffering some misfortune on the penultimate day of competition, the team is encouraged by the speed, potential and never-give-up attitude of their young charges.
- Mustang Price Announcement Sparks Media Frenzy
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford’s announcement of Mustang prices ahead of the car’s launch in Europe has created a massive buzz in the media.
- Don’t Miss This! New Focus RS Teaser Video Goes Live
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford has issued a tantalising teaser video of the forthcoming all-new Focus RS ahead of its official reveal next month.
- Ford of France Dealers Go Further for Charity
PARIS, France – Ford dealers in France have helped raise more than 16,000 Euros for worthy causes as a part of a charity test drive event.
- The All-New Ford Mustang is Here! Ford Opens Order Books Across Europe
Customers in Europe can now specify and order the all-new Ford Mustang, marking the first time in the iconic car’s 50-year history it has been available for sale across Europe.
- Eighteen Ford Fiestas to Start Rallye Monte-Carlo
BRENTWOOD, England - M-Sport World Rally Team’s Elfyn Evans and Ott Tänak will be looking to master the notoriously difficult conditions of Rallye Monte-Carlo later this week as they pilot their EcoBoost powered Ford Fiesta RS WRCs on the opening round of the 2015 FIA World Rally Championship (WRC).
- Jesus Alonso Appointed CEO, Ford Spain
Effective February 1, Jesús Alonso is appointed chief executive officer, Ford Spain. Alonso was previously director of Product Marketing, Ford Europe.
- Ford of Europe Increases Production of Fiesta, Focus, C-MAX and Grand C-MAX to Meet Higher Demand
Ford is increasing production at its assembly plants in Saarlouis and Cologne, Germany, to meet growing demand for several top-selling vehicles.
- Ford UK Dealers Host Nationwide Tech Event
Ford, together with its UK national dealer network, is inviting customers to test its latest technologies at a new event called Ford Tech Live.
- Ford Goes Further to Help Students Better Understand Car Colours
COLOGNE, January 9, 2015 – Can paint colour influence a car’s aerodynamic performance, and which colour paint costs the most?
- Ask the Expert about Ford Pedestrian Detection Technology
Ford’s Pedestrian Detection technology makes its debut on new Mondeo and is designed to detect people in the road ahead, issue a warning to the driver, and then brake to prevent a collision.
- Ford’s Quickclear Windscreen System Delivers Convenience And Safety During Wintery Weather
With cold weather sweeping across many parts of Europe, Ford’s patented Quickclear Windscreen system is helping drivers to quickly and conveniently clear their windscreens and get on their way.
- Ford of Britain Appoints New Fleet Director
Nick Themistocleous has been appointed director, fleet operations Ford of Britain, succeeding Phil Hollins, who has held the role since 2012. Hollins has been appointed commercial vehicles director, Ford of Europe.
- Ford Tops Sales Chart at Car Supermarket
BRENTWOOD, England - New figures from UK car supermarket Motorpoint show the perennial appeal of Ford, accounting for three out of the top five best-selling low mileage new and nearly new models over the last 12 months.
- Ford Redefines Innovation with All-New Ford GT Carbon Fiber Supercar
Ford today unveiled the all-new GT, an ultra-high-performance supercar that serves as a technology showcase for top EcoBoost® performance, aerodynamics and lightweight carbon fiber construction.
- 1.0-Litre EcoBoost-Powered Fiesta R2 Rally Car Breaks Cover
Ford’s award-winning 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine will make its rallying debut this year, powering an updated Ford Fiesta R2.
- New Products Drive Ford of Europe’s 2014 Share Increase
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford of Europe increased sales and gained market share in 2014 on strong demand for its new cars and commercial vehicles.
- Ford of Europe Reveals 2015 Product Roll-Out Plan; More SUVs, Performance Vehicles, Remarkable Technologies
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford of Europe has confirmed 2015 will be one of the busiest years for new product in the company’s history.