- Get to Know Ford New Mondeo
Ford vehicle line director Uli Koesters gives an indepth overview of the all-new Ford Mondeo in this video clip which highlights some of the remarkable technologies and class-leading features customer will enjoy.
- Ford Plans to Build the World’s Most Advanced Environmental Test Facility in Germany
Germany will soon be home to some of the hottest and coldest temperatures, most arid and humid conditions, hurricane force wind speeds, and highest altitudes to be found anywhere on the planet courtesy of a new climatic wind tunnel test centre being built by Ford at its engineering centre in Merkenich, Cologne.
- Ford Goes Further With Business Speed Dating Session for Students
Ford staff from Aachen Research Centre strengthened relations with students from RWTH Aachen University by staging a “Business Speed Dating” session this month.
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: Casper Dirk Hohage Leverages a Diverse Work Force
As a sponsor and champion of the Henry Ford Scholarship Program, Casper Dirk Hohage, a Diversity and Inclusion award winner, encourages the recruitment of highly qualified female engineers in order to raise their number at Ford and enhance the brand image as a modern diverse employer. Hohage met with scholarship holders several times to give them insight into Ford and demonstrate Ford’s interest in hiring them when they graduate.
- Ford Begins Hybrid Vehicle Production in Europe, First Mondeo Hybrids Roll off Assembly Line
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford has started production of the all-new Ford Mondeo Hybrid – the first hybrid electric car built and sold by Ford in Europe. The Mondeo Hybrid combines a specially-developed 2.0-litre petrol engine with an electric motor and 1.4 kWh lithium-ion battery for 4.2 l/100 km fuel economy and 99 g/km CO2 emissions.*
- Ford Olsbergs MSE Targets FIA World Rallycross Glory in Argentina
BRENTWOOD, England - The three-way battle for the Teams’ Trophy in the FIA World Rallycross Championship will be concluded at Total Rallycross of Argentina this weekend.
- Ford Staff Go Further to Make Christmas Extra Special for Needy Children
COLOGNE, Germany - Each year, in early December, approximately 30 trucks fully laden with 60,000 donated gifts embark on a special convoy from Germany to Romania, Moldova and Ukraine to bring Christmas cheer to needy children.
- M-Sport Announces Driver Line-Up for 2015 FIA World Rally Championship
BRENTWOOD, England - M-Sport will field a new-look driver line-up when the 2015 FIA World Rally Championship kicks off in Monte Carlo in January.
- New S-MAX Voted “Best People Mover” in the International Auto Trophy 2014
New Ford S-MAX has picked up a prestigious award - even though it’s yet to go on sale. The new model won the “Best People Mover” category at this year’s Auto Trophy award, capturing 18.9 percent of all votes cast.
- Ford Transit Wins UK Fleet Award
Ford Transit was named Large Van of the Year at last night’s 2014 ACFO Awards.
- Mondeo Wins UK ‘Green’ Award
BRISTOL, England – The Ford Mondeo 2.0 Hybrid has won an award for being the ‘greenest’ large family car in the UK.
- Ford Executive Chairman Addresses ‘The Future of Mobility’
DUBAI - On Wednesday, Nov. 19, Ford Executive Chairman Bill Ford addressed attendees at “The Future of Mobility” event co-hosted by the Dubai Chamber and Ford MEA.
- 5.0-litre V8 or 2.3-litre EcoBoost Mustang? @Ford Readers Reach a Split Decision
COLOGNE, Germany – Last week @Ford posed the question “which Mustang do you prefer - 5.0-litre V8 or 2.3-Litre EcoBoost?” and our readers responded in droves.
- How Jet Power Helps Ford Combat Wintry Weather at Lommel Proving Ground
LOMMEL, Belgium - Rain, snow, hail or sleet used to disrupt testing Lommel Proving Ground in Belgium. But now a giant “hairdryer” – and a moment’s inspiration – are helping to keep the facility open, all year round.
- Get to Know New Ford Focus
Rainer Wode gives an expert’s overview of the all-new Ford Focus in this video clip which highlights the many remarkable features available on the vehicle
- Hirvonen Signs Off In Style
M-Sport World Rally Team’s Mikko Hirvonen and Jarmo Lehtinen brought their FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) careers to an end in style at the weekend – securing second place at Wales Rally GB.
- Ford’s European Sales Continue to Outpace Overall Industry
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford’s vehicle sales in its 20 traditional European markets increased by 8.1 per cent in October, outpacing the overall industry sales growth for the third consecutive month.
- Ford Driving Skills for Life to Launch in Russia
MOSCOW, Russia – Ford Sollers is to offer specially adapted Ford Driving Skills for Life training to young drivers in Russia.
- All-new Ford-Powered Race Cars are a Sell-Out Success
BRENTWOOD, England – The all-new Ford EcoBoost-powered F4 Concept Car has got off to a flying start ahead of its competitive debut in the UK next year.
- Ford Celebrates Diversity at the CLAD Awards
If proof were ever needed of Ford of Europe’s commitment to diversity, then the Chairman's Leadership Awards for Diversity (CLAD) is surely it.
- Ford Supports “Your Life” Campaign and Names Winner of New Ford Prize
Ford is one of eight main corporate sponsors of the Your Life campaign launched today – a three-year initiative to encourage young adults in the UK to build the maths and science skills needed to succeed in the current competitive global economy.
- Ford Bridgend and Cardiff University Collaboration Honoured at Awards Ceremony
BRENTWOOD, England - A long standing collaboration between Cardiff University and Ford Bridgend has been recognised at the Knowledge Transfer Partnership ‘Best of the Best Awards’ 2014.
- All-South African Management Team Heads Up Struandale Engine Plant
Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa has appointed John Cameron as the new Plant Manager for the Struandale Engine Plant in Port Elizabeth, leading to an all-South African management team heading the facility.
- Ford Announces Senior Leadership Team Changes
Ford Motor Company today is announcing a series of changes in its senior leadership team as it continues to deliver the company’s One Ford plan for profitable growth.
- Madagascar’s Fourth Quick Lane Opens in Toamasina
Ford Motor Company and Materauto – Le Materiel, the sole distributor of Ford in Madagascar, have opened the country’s fourth Quick Lane Tyre and Auto Centre.