- Ford Vignale Valencia Sailing Week Celebrated Launch Of New Mondeo Vignale
Ford Spain is currently hosting the Ford Vignale Valencia Sailing Week.
- Faster Fiesta RS WRC to Make Global Debut in Portugal
BRENTWOOD, England – A new evolution of the Ford Fiesta RS WRC will make its competitive debut on the Portuguese stages of the FIA World Rally Championship this weekend.
- Ford’s Spanish Mega-Plant Launches S-MAX, Galaxy, and Mondeo Vignale; Flexible Factory Now Builds Six Models
VALENCIA, Spain – Ford today announced the volume production start of two all-new models at its plant in Valencia, Spain – the S-MAX multi-activity vehicle and the Galaxy seven-seat people-mover – plus the Ford Mondeo Vignale, the first of the Ford Vignale models which is the highest expression of the Ford brand in Europe, bringing together award-winning design and a unique ownership experience.
- New 1.0-litre EcoBoost Fiesta R2 to Make Rallying Debut
A new Ford Fiesta R2 powered by Ford’s 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine will make its competitive debut at Rally de Portugal later this week.
- Ford’s European Sales Continue to Grow in April Driven by Strong Demand for New Vehicles
Ford of Europe’s vehicle sales increased again in April on the back of strong demand for its all-new and updated models, led by the Mondeo, Kuga, EcoSport and Transit commercial vehicle range.
- Ford Transit Range in Growing Demand with Refrigerated Van Operators
Ford commercial vehicles are selling well at Midlands-based supplier Vanfridge, thanks to Ford’s comprehensive CV range providing the best match for the needs of customers looking for refrigerated vans.
- Ford of Spain Goes Further to Rescue Fire-Damaged Dealership
When a blaze broke out at the Jota Rocal Ford dealership in Rivas Vaciamadrid last month it took 15 fire crews to put out the flames.
- New Colours, Improved Fuel Efficiency And Upgrades For Fiesta
Ford has announced that the Fiesta is now available with new colours, significant styling and equipment upgrades, and a wider choice of powertrains for different variants.
- Free Ford Service App Offers Wide Range Of Information
Ford has introduced a new service app designed to benefit the owners of Ford vehicles within the UK and across Europe.
- Motorcraft Service Extended in UK
Ford has signed up to WhoCanFixMyCar.com – a parts and servicing price comparison site designed to highlight the best choices for vehicle maintenance and repair work.
- Ford Wins Order For Transit Custom Emergency Response Vehicles
Ford will deliver 189 Transit Custom models to gas distribution company SGN, which manages the gas distribution network to 5.8 million homes and businesses in the UK.
- New Ford Mondeo Vignale Delivers Quality Craftsmanship, Superior Refinement, and Exclusive Specification
The new Ford Mondeo Vignale, the first vehicle in a new range of upscale Ford Vignale products, delivers quality craftsmanship, superior refinement, and exclusive specification.
- New Ford Models Predicted to Depreciate Less
Ford’s latest line-up of passenger vehicles have earned excellent residual value forecasts, in a report published by German market analyst “bf | forecasts” and “Focus Online.”
- ‘This is the Freshest Product Line-Up We Have Ever Had’ – Jim Farley
The latest Ford of Europe Go Further Webcast features Jim Farley, executive vice president, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Barb Samardzich, chief operating officer, Ford of Europe.
- Ford New Car Registrations Jump 12.9% in Germany
Ford of Germany has recorded its highest April market share for more than ten years.
- Ford Driving Skills for Life Gathers Pace in Europe
The 2015 Ford Driving Skills for Life tour has made its second stop of the year at one of the world’s largest student gatherings in La Rochelle, France.
- Ford Explores Innovative Approach to Enhancing 1.0-litre EcoBoost Fuel Efficiency
VIENNA, Austria – Ford is investigating an innovative new engine management approach that could be a key to helping make the company’s award-winning three-cylinder 1.0‑litre EcoBoost engine even more fuel efficient.
- Ford Stretches UK Market Lead in April as CV Sales Surge
BRENTWOOD, England - Ford total UK vehicle sales increased in April, and for the year to date, compared with the same periods in 2014, as it stretched its total vehicle sales lead by over 11 per cent over its nearest competitor
- ‘Transit Show Live’ Highlights Smart Ford Technologies in UK’s Favourite Commercial Vehicles
Ford Transit Centres are the venues for a series of ‘Transit Show Live’ events in the UK that will showcase the latest technologies and features in the expanded Ford Transit commercial vehicle range.
- Mustang Media Launch Kicks off in Munich
One of the most eagerly anticipated vehicle launches in European history is underway in Bavaria this week starring the all-new Ford Mustang.
- Ford Teams-Up with ‘Marmalade’ to Make New Car Ownership More Affordable for Young Drivers
Ford has joined forces with insurance provider Marmalade to help reduce the cost of motoring for young drivers – and make the dream of owning a new Ford Fiesta or Ford Ka a reality.
- Vic Daenen Succeeds Rene Wolf as Plant Manager of Ford in Cologne
COLOGNE, Germany – Vic Daenen is the new plant manager at Ford in Cologne-Niehl. Formerly plant manager at Ford in Genk, Belgium, he succeeds Rene Wolf who is appointed Vice President for Manufacturing at Ford Sollers in Russia.
- Food for Thought - How Ford’s Chefs Go Further to Provide Fresh Tasty Meals
Each year the kitchen staff at Ford of Germany cook more than 655,000 lunches for employees, and right now asparagus is flavour of the month.
- All-new Ford Galaxy Gets Intelligent All-Wheel Drive Technology
Ford has confirmed that the all-new Ford Galaxy will be available with all-wheel drive
- Ford Otosan Opens the Largest Automotive R&D Centre in Turkey
Ford Motor Company’s long-standing joint venture with Koç Holding in Turkey, Ford Otosan, opened today the largest R&D centre in the Turkish automotive industry.