- Ford Sollers Research Reveals Russian Women Feel Increasingly Independent
MOSCOW, Russia – On the eve of the International Women's Day, research carried out by Ford Sollers has revealed that Russian women feel increasingly independent, and appreciate in-car technologies more than men.
- Focus ST Wheels Magazine’s Hot Hatch of the Year
DUBAI, UAE – The Ford Focus ST was recently crowned 2014 Hot Hatch of the Year at Wheels magazine’s Car of the Year awards, beating the VW Golf GTI and the Mercedes A45 AMG.
- Go Further: Powertrain Launch College Hosted at Struandale Engine Plant
PORT ELIZABETH, South Africa – Ford Motor Company Asia Pacific rolled out its second Powertrain Launch College at the Struandale Engine Plant in South Africa at the end of February. This forms part of Ford’s continued effort to strengthen the New Model Launch process in all plants.
- All-New Ford Transit and Transit Connect Take Double Win in Gruelling Arctic Van Test
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company has achieved a landmark double victory in one of the most gruelling tests of vehicle performance on the planet – the Arctic Van Test.
- “Ford of Europe is on Course to Return to Profitability by 2015” – Stephen Odell
GENEVA , Switzerland – Ford of Europe’s transformation plan is bearing fruit and the company is on course to return to profitability by 2015, Stephen Odell, president of Ford of Europe, Middle East and Africa, confirmed at the Geneva Show.
- Mark Fields Predicts Bright Future for Ford in Europe
GENEVA , Switzerland – Ford Motor Company Chief Operating Officer Mark Fields has urged staff to stay focused as the company edges ever closer to sustainable growth and profitability in Europe.
- Ford of Britain Maintain Vigorous Start to 2014 with Boosted Sales, Share and Market Lead
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford is accelerating sales momentum in 2014, with the latest results for February confirming a stretched market lead and increased total vehicle sales and share. This puts Ford in prime position heading into March, when sales increase significantly due to the registration plate change.
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 28.02.14
New Ford Focus dominates the Ford coverage in Europe’s press this week following its reveal at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona
- Advanced New Focus Leads Ford’s Geneva Line-up; New Mustang, New Edge Concept Make Debuts
GENEVA, Switzerland – Ford Motor Company today delivers European auto show debuts for new vehicles that highlight the progress already achieved in the company’s product-led transformation.
- Ford Edge Concept Makes European Motor Show Debut in Geneva; Previews New Large Upscale SUV for Europe
GENEVA, Switzerland – The all-new Ford Edge Concept today made its European public motor show debut at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show – giving a strong indication of the technology, design and craftsmanship direction of the company’s new large SUV for Europe.
- New Ford Mustang Makes Geneva Debut; Delivers Sleek Design, Advanced Technology and World-Class Performance
GENEVA, Switzerland – The new Mustang made its European auto show debut today at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show.
- Ford Showcases New Focus at Geneva; Delivers Advanced Technology, Fine Craftsmanship and Improved Efficiency
GENEVA, Switzerland – Ford today showcased at the Geneva Motor Show the new Ford Focus Focus that elevates the world’s best-selling nameplate with a bolder, more emotive exterior design, a finely crafted, intuitive new interior, a suite of life-enhancing new technologies and major fuel economy improvements.
- Ford C-MAX Solar Energi Concept Makes European Debut at Geneva; Gives Glimpse of Clean Vehicle Future
GENEVA, Switzerland – Ford Motor Company today reveals at the Geneva Motor Show the C-MAX Solar Energi Concept, a first-of-its-kind sun-powered vehicle with the potential to deliver the best of what a plug-in hybrid offers – without depending on an electricity grid for fuel.
- Ford Showcases SYNC 2 at Geneva; System Offers Advanced Voice Commands and a New Colour Touch Screen
GENEVA, Switzerland – Ford Motor Company today demonstrates at the Geneva Motor Show its SYNC 2 system, which allows drivers to control their in-car systems using simple, natural voice commands and a new high-resolution eight-inch colour touch screen.
- February 2014 NAAMSA Retail Sales
PRETORIA, South Africa – Ford continues to out-perform the South African new vehicle market thanks to continued strong performances from its entire model range. The sustained demand for blue oval products – Ford sales were up 39.3% last year – has not only been recognised by motorists on Ford showroom floors, but also independently by leading South African media.
- Podium Finish on Season-Opener for Atlas Copco Ford Racing
HARRISMITH, South Africa – Atlas Copco Ford Racing got its 2014 campaign in the Donaldson Cross Country Championship off to a solid start by scoring third overall in the Production Vehicle category on the RFS 450 held in Harrismith today.
- New Ford Mustang to Make Silver Screen Debut in Highly Anticipated Movie ‘Need for Speed’
GENEVA, Switzerland – Ford Mustang has been a star of the silver screen and the small screen for nearly 50 years, with more than 3,200 appearances in movies and television shows. Now, the new Mustang is getting off to a quick start with its movie debut in "Need for Speed" on March 14.
- It’s Official - Fiesta ST is UK’s Best Performance Car
The Ford Fiesta ST’s lengthy honours list has grown once again with the addition of “Best Performance Car” from the inaugural UK Car of the Year Awards.
- All-New Ford Mondeo and New Ford Focus to Launch in Russia in 2015
MOSCOW, Russia – Ford Sollers today announced that the all-new Ford Mondeo and the new Ford Focus will launch in Russia in 2015. The new models will be built at the Ford Sollers plant in Vsevolozhsk where the current Focus and Mondeo are manufactured.
- Campaign Showcasing Expedition’s Capabilities Wins Major Award
DUBAI, UAE – The Ford Expedition not only gets you and your family where you want to go – it does so in style and comfort. That message is at the heart of an integrated advertising campaign that earned Ford Middle East and its advertising partner, Team Detroit, a MENA (Middle East North Africa) Effie – its second in two years. (Effie Awards honor effective marketing communications in 42 countries and six regions.)
- Dakar Rally Ranger To Make European Debut In Geneva
COLOGNE, Germany – The Ford Ranger which competed in the Dakar Rally, the world’s toughest motorsport event, will be on Ford’s stand at the Geneva International Motor Show on March 4-5, 2014.
- Ford Mondeo Delivers Perfect Valentines Gift for Five Hungarian Couples
BUDAPEST, Hungary – Five lucky couples from Hungary got to go on their dream dinner date on Valentine’s Day, all thanks to Ford Mondeo.
- Top Awards for Ford in Car Magazine Top
PRETORIA, South Africa – CAR magazine has revealed its Top 12 Best Buys for 2014 and Ford has walked away with a number of accolades. Among the most prestigious of the awards, Ford was named the Company of the Year by the respected South African publication.
- Ford Announces New Parking and Personal Radio Apps for SYNC AppLink; Launches ‘EcoSport Live!’ Campaign
BARCELONA, Spain – Ford today announced at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, new parking and personal radio apps for Ford SYNC with Voice Control and AppLink in Europe.
- Ford Challenges Developers Worldwide to Build Congestion-Busting Apps Using OpenXC
BARCELONA, Spain – Ford Motor Company is to expand worldwide the innovative Traffic Tamer App Challenge that enables developers to access detailed data from their Ford vehicles to help create apps that could alleviate traffic congestion.