- Ford Spain Employees Take Christmas Gifts to Children’s Charity
A group of Ford Spain employees dressed as the Three Kings and accompanied by their royal pages have visited a charitable organisation to give gifts to children suffering from cerebral palsy and other illnesses which affect physical development.
- Ford Driving Skills for Life Training Delivered to 6,100 Young Europeans, Highlights Risks of Distraction and Drink Driving
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford has received an overwhelmingly positive response from the more than 6,100 18 to 24-year-olds across Europe who have received hands-on driver training as part of the award-winning Ford Driving Skills for Life programme.
- Mondeo Is Readers’ Car of The Year 2015 in Spain
The all-new Mondeo has won a top Spanish award. The Valencia-made model was voted Readers’ the Car of the Year 2015, beating such rivals as the VW Passat, Mercedes GLA and Citroen C4 Cactus.
- Ford Transit Courier is What Van? Van of the Year 2015
The all-new Ford Transit Courier has received the top accolade at this year’s What Van? Awards by winning Van of the Year 2015.
- Argentina’s Villagra to run a Ford Ranger in the 2015 Dakar Rally
DARMSTADT, Germany - South Racing and Neil Woolridge Motorsport have joined forces with Argentinean rally star Federico Villagra, with support from YPF, and will run a Ford Ranger in January’s Dakar Rally, the world’s most famous off-road motor sport competition.
- UK Executives Eagerly Await All-New Ford Mondeo
Over half of UK executives in one of the largest “user chooser” market segments are eager for the all-new Ford Mondeo’s arrival.
- Mondeo Shortlisted For Car of the Year 2015
The all-new Ford Mondeo has been named as one of the seven finalists for Car of the Year 2015, Europe’s most prestigious award.
- Transit Named Van Of The Year In Hungary
HUNGARY – The Transit has been named Van on the Year 2014 in the 2.5-3.5 tonne category by readers of the Hungarian magazine Camion Truck& Bus. The magazine, which targets commercial vehicles users, has staged an annual awards ceremony for the past 19 years.
- Ford’s European Sales Up 7.1% January-November
Ford’s vehicle sales in its 20 traditional European markets increased by 7.1 per cent from January through November, in an industry that grew 5.7 per cent.
- 1. FC Cologne’s Patrick Helmes Stars in Penalty Shootout at Niehl Plant
COLOGNE, Germany – 1. FC Cologne football star helped Patrick Helmes helped kick Christmas off in style at Ford’s Niehl plant by joining in a penalty shootout.
- Ford Confirms All-New Focus RS For Global Markets
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford has confirmed it will be launching an all-new Focus RS – the ultimate performance version of the world’s best-selling global nameplate. The company announced that the all-new RS will be made available to customers in major markets around the world for the first time.
- Ford Showcases the Ultimate Snow Drift ‘Snowkhana 3’ on YouTube
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford’s stop motion drift star Mental Block serves up a feast of sideways festive fun with this latest Snowkhana video - YuleTube.
- ‘Beautiful’ New Mondeo Crowned Latvian Car of the Year 2015
RIGA, Latvia – All-new Ford Mondeo has beaten Volkswagen’s Passat to the title of Latvian Car of the Year 2015.
- Ford Success In Hungarian National Rally Championship
Hungary – Ford Hungary is celebrating a double success in the Hungarian National Rally Championship, with a Ford R5 Fiesta winning both the Drivers’ and Manufacturers’ titles.
- Ford Supplies Santa’s ‘Sleigh’ During Charity Visit To Hungary
HUNGARY – As in the past, Ford again supported the recent to Hungary of Joulupukki, the Santa Claus from Finland, who hands out gifts to underprivileged children.
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: Matthew Loynes Raises Awareness of Men’s Health Issues
Over the last four years, Diversity and Inclusion winner Matthew Loynes has taken on the role of global Movember coordinator within Ford Motor Company, raising awareness of men’s health issues. Movember is an annual charity event committed to raising money and global awareness of men’s health issues and to fight against prostate cancer.
- New Wind Turbine Supplies Energy to Bridgend Engine Plant; Local School Joins In Celebration
A wind turbine has been installed at Ford’s Bridgend Engine Plant in Wales, supplying energy directly to the Plant.
- Ford Stretches UK Market Lead in November With Major Boost in Commercial Vehicle Sales
UK market leader Ford extended its total vehicle sales advantage over its nearest rival by 40 per cent in November with Ford commercial vehicle (CV) sales comfortably beating overall CV market sales growth.
- Ford Sollers Starts Production of EcoSport in Tatarstan
Ford Sollers has started production of the Ford EcoSport at its modernised plant at Naberezhnie Chelny in the Republic of Tatarstan.
- Ford Supplies Taurus Interceptors to Georgian Patrol Police Force Following Appointment As Strategic Vehicle Supplier
Following Ford’s appointment as a strategic vehicle supplier to the Ministry for Georgia Patrol Police, the first consignment of 160 Ford Taurus Interceptor vehicles was recently delivered.
- All-New Mondeo Achieves Maximum Five-Star Euro NCAP Safety Rating
The all-new Mondeo has been awarded the maximum five-star safety rating by the Euro NCAP independent crash test authority.
- Ford Spain-sponsored Endurance and Fuel Consumption Race Supports Charities
The Make a Wish Foundation, sponsored by the Spanish newspaper El Mundo, was proclaimed winner of the 11th edition of the 24 Hours Ford endurance race at the weekend.
- Ford Romania Goes Further: Blood Donations Save Wife of Colleague
Ford Romania employees recently went further by donating blood for a colleague’s wife who needed a life-saving transfusion.
- Ford Olsberg MSE claims Rallycross Team Title
Petter Solberg has ended his title-winning season in style by winning the closing round of the FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy in San Luis, Argentina.
- Petrol or Diesel Focus ST? @Ford Readers Deliver Their Verdict
Last week @Ford asked “Which Focus ST would you like to see in your garage - 2.0-litre EcoBoost or 2.0-litre Diesel?”