- Ford’s CV Success in Europe Explained
In this latest ‘Cup of Coffee’ interview @Ford meets Phil Hollins, director of marketing sales and service, Ford Commercial Vehicles, to find out how the company has climbed to the top of the CV sales chart in Europe.
- Ford of France Recruits Two Big Screen Ambassadors
Ford has recruited screen star Pio Marmaï and filmmaker Stéphane De Groodt as performance brand ambassadors in France.
- Innovative Smartphone App Saves Ford Factory Workers Daily 1 Kilometre Walk, Enhances Quality and Efficiency
More than a century after Henry Ford started the first moving assembly line, Ford Motor Company is bringing his pioneering invention into the smartphone age.
- Ford to Premiere New Vehicle, Unveil In-Car Technology at Mobile World Congress, CEO Mark Fields to Deliver Keynote
Ford will introduce a new vehicle for Europe, unveil new advanced in-car technology and detail the latest progress on the Ford Smart Mobility plan at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
- Don’t Panic! Dad’s Army Van is Back in Service after Repairs at its Dagenham Birthplace
BRENTWOOD, England – The 1935 Ford BB van, which features in the legendary sitcom “Dad’s Army” as Corporal Jones’s van, has been given a new lease of life as a new Dad’s Army film is launched.
- Four-car Le Mans Entry Accepted for Ford 50 Years on from Historic Victory
PARIS, France - The organisers of the Le Mans 24 Hours, the ACO (Automobile Club de l’Ouest), today confirmed that four Ford GTs have received a place on the prestigious entry list for the 2016 Le Mans 24 Hours.
- Ford Fiesta Wins Italian Green Prix
ROME, Italy – Europe’s best-selling small car, Ford Fiesta, has won the Green Prix 2016, an Italian award that recognises environmental excellence.
- Ford Boosts UK Market Lead in January and Continues Sales Momentum
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford of Britain is maintaining strong momentum into 2016 with increased sales across all market sectors, compared with January 2015.
- Andy Priaulx: Touring Car Champion To Race All-new Ford GT
Andy Priaulx likes to win. “Winning is everything,” he says. “When you’re second you’re the first of the losers.”
- Ford Accelerates Transformation Plan in Europe to Build Vibrant and Sustainably Profitable Business
Ford Motor Company is accelerating its transformation in Europe – including new product, brand and efficiency actions – to deliver improved profits in 2016 and a 6-8 percent operating margin for Ford of Europe in the longer term.
- Ford Back on Top as No.1 Commercial Vehicle Brand in Europe in 2015; All-new Transit Line-up Drives Demand
Ford’s renewed and expanded Transit commercial vehicle line-up achieved another milestone in 2015 as Ford became Europe’s No.1 top-selling commercial vehicle brand – for the first time in 18 years.
- Ask the Expert about Ford Focus RS Drive Modes
The all-new 350 PS Focus RS offers advanced performance and driver assistance technologies to help ensure that its extreme driving capabilities are accessible to drivers of all skill levels.
- What the ‘Stig’ Really Thinks of the New Ford Focus RS
Racing driver Ben Collins, formerly the ‘Stig’ on BBC’s Top Gear, shares his thoughts on the all-new Ford Focus RS in this exclusive video now showing on @Ford Online.
- Little Wonder – Fiesta is Europe’s Favourite Small Car Again
The Ford Fiesta was the No.1 selling small car in Europe again last year, making it the top-selling small car in Europe for the fourth year running.
- Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Perseveres at Rolex 24 At Daytona
The well-known racing adage “there’s no replacement for race conditions” proved true for the two-car Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Ford GT team, who debuted the No. 66 and No. 67 at the Rolex 24 At Daytona after extensive preparation and testing.
- All new Ford GT Voted ‘Most Beautiful Supercar of the Year’
Ford’s all-new GT has been crowned “The most beautiful Supercar of the Year’’ at the International Automobile Festival in France.
- Ford of Europe Delivers $259M Profit in 2015
Ford of Europe delivered a full-year pre-tax profit of $259 million for 2015, achieving a goal first set in late 2012 with the launch of Ford’s transformation plan.
- Ford Delivers Breakthrough in 2015 with Record Full Year Pre-Tax Profit of $10.8B
Today, Ford Motor Company reported its 2015 full year and fourth quarter financial results. For the full- year 2015, the company reported a record pre-tax profit, excluding special items of $10.8 billion, up $3.5 billion from 2014 results.
- Ford Rangers to the Rescue as Floods Devastate Northern England
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford has lent a helping hand to hard-pressed council staff investigating the damage from the devastating December floods which hit the north of England.
- Meet the Frenchman Desperate to Win for Ford at Le Mans in 2016
Olivier Pla is the third of four full season FIA World Endurance Championship drivers gunning for glory with Ford Chip Ganassi Racing in 2016.
- Ford CV Registrations Reach All-Time High in Germany in 2015
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford, the number one CV in brand in Europe, enjoyed spectacular success in the sector in Germany in 2015 with registrations reaching record levels, up 18 per cent compared with the previous year.
- EcoBoosted! Watch Customers React to Ford’s 1.0-Litre Rally Car
BRENTWOOD, England - Loud, lacking creature comforts and very, very fast – it might seem that high-tech rally cars are quite removed from the car on your drive. But not always.
- Ford of Britain Expands Mobile Van Servicing Programme
Ford’s mobile service programme has extended its reach beyond the M25 following a successful 2015 pilot in and around London.
- Fiesta Driver Mads Equals Monte Best
M-Sport World Rally Team’s Mads Østberg has equalled his best Rallye Monte-Carlo result at the opening round of the 2016 FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) – bringing his Ecoboost-powered Ford Fiesta RS WRC home in fourth place.
- Ford Makes Strides in European Direct Markets in 2015; Announces Expansion Plans for 2016
Ford increased its market share in European Direct Markets in 2015, in spite of political and economical uncertainty in the region.