- DSFL Makes Belgian Debut at LPG
LOMMEL, Belgium – Lommel Proving Ground has made history by hosting the first ever Ford Driving Skills for Life training programme to take place on Belgium soil.
- Ford of France Goes Further to Meet Ice Bucket Challenge
PARIS, France – Ford of France management stepped up to the plate when nominated to take part in an Ice Bucket Challenge by compatriots from Nissan France.
- Ford Expands Commercial Vehicle Range in South Africa and Sub-Sahara Africa
With the recent introduction of the all-new Ford Transit into the South African and Sub-Sahara African markets, Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) is continuing its plan to expand its commercial vehicle presence on the African continent.
- Ford Expands Commercial Vehicle Lineup With Three New Transit Variants
Ford's all-new Transit van and chassis cab variants, along with new Tourneo people movers, will become the backbone of small and large businesses, with a total of six new derivatives of the company's award-winning commercial vehicles.
- Ford's Commitment To Commercial Segment Shown At Interbuild
This week Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) will show some of its newest commercial vehicle offerings at the Interbuild Africa 2014 expo, hosted at the Johannesburg Expo Centre, between 20 and 23 August. Interbuild is the largest trade show of its kind, aimed at the building, construction, building materials, and services industries.
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 08.08.14
Blastingnews.com / Autoplus.fr / Le Figaro Online / The Irish Independent Online / The Daily Telegraph Online (UK) / Gizmodo.de
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 15.08.14
The Independent Online (UK) / Mirror.co.uk / Corrieredellosport.it / Al Volante / Thegreencarwebsite.co.uk / Il Sole 24 Ore Online
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 23.08.14
Tuttosport / Corriere dello Sport Stadio / Auto Motor und Sport Online / El Mundo / Ekstra Bladet
- Pulse Survey 2014 – Your Feedback Wanted
COLOGNE, Germany - From now to September 26th employees are invited to participate in the annual Pulse Survey.
- Kruger Steps Up Formula Ford Title Challenge
BRENTWOOD, England - Jayde Kruger reignited his Dunlop MSA Formula Ford Championship of Great Britain title bid at Knockhill over the weekend with two wins from three races.
- Ford Unveils Extensive Commercial Vehicle Offering
On Wednesday 20 August 2014, Ford unveiled its extensive Commercial Vehicle offering to the media for the first time. 30 journalists from South Africa and Sub Saharan Africa were present as Ford launched the Transit Van, the Transit Chassis Cab, and the Tourneo Bus alongside an impressive array of Rangers – including the heavy-duty Ranger XL-Plus, that was launched in July this year.
- Fiesta RS WRC Ace Evans Finishes Fourth in Germany
COLOGNE, Germany - Elfyn Evans completed Rallye Deutschland with his best ever performance in the FIA World Rally Championship – powering his Ford Fiesta RS WRC to fourth place and his first ever stage win.
- Forty Contestants Attend Boot Camp To Prove They're Tough Enough For Ranger Odyssey 2014
Ford South Africa's exhilarating 2014 Ranger Odyssey has entered its crucial next phase with the selection of 40 contestants for Boot Camp from a staggering 8 241 online registrations.
- Ford of Germany Goes Further In Vocational Training
COLOGNE, Germany - With end of the summer holidays approaching, the critical phase of the application process for an apprenticeship place begins for many school leavers.
- Ford To Provide USD100,000 to Help Environmental Projects in the Middle East
Ford Motor Company will award a total of USD100,000 in Conservation and Environmental Grants to help fund existing environmental projects in the Middle East region. For the first time, the programme is extended to environmental projects in Yemen in addition to the GCC, Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq. The deadline to send applications is on September 14, 2014.
- Ford Sales Up 6.4 Per Cent in First Seven Months of 2014
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company sales in Europe rose 6.4 per cent in the first seven months of 2014 on the strength of newly- introduced cars and commercials vehicles.
- Testing of new Right-hand-drive Mustang Begins
BRENTWOOD, England – For the first time, a right-hand-drive Mustang will roll off a Ford assembly line when global production begins.
- Greenpower Formula 24
Schoolchildren from across the local area attended the annual Greenpower Formula 24 heat at Dunton in July – and next year, such has been the scheme’s recurring success that the competition will be opened up to schools in areas further afield.
- Fiesta RS World Rally Cars In Action In ADAC Rallye Deutschland
TRIER, Germany - M-Sport World Rally Team’s drivers Mikko Hirvonen and Elfyn Evans will be looking to make an impression on asphalt next week as the FIA World Rally Championship embarks on the first pure Tarmac event of the year – the ADAC Rallye Deutschland.
- Prestige Motor Corporation (PMC) Joined the Efforts, Raising Awareness in Preventing Ebola and Offering Support to the Children in SOS Village
Prestige Motor Corporation, better known as PMC, offered a helping hand by donating most necessary items in the constant effort to help preventing the Ebola spread.
- Tougher Ranger Unveiled for Second Odyssey Challenge
To coincide with the 2014 Ranger Odyssey offroad challenge, Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) has unveiled a new, limited edition version of the locally-built Ranger that will be available from mid-August until the end of September 2014.
- Going Further to Help Students Fulfill their Potential
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford engineer Kader Durmus really is Going Further to help students from Turkish backgrounds achieve their full potential in German schools.
- Dunton Goes Further With Sports Event: £6,000 Raised For UNICEF UK
DUNTON, England – Employees at Ford’s Dunton Technical Centre braved temperatures of over 30 degrees to take part in last month’s Dunton 2014 Sports Event.
- Transit Custom Goes on Patrol With The AA
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford of Britain is supplying 343 Transit Custom vans to the AA (Automobile Association) to join its fleet of patrol vehicles. They will raise Ford’s share of the 2,100-vehicle AA patrol fleet to more than 50 per cent.
- Bertholdt and Rousseau Qualify Third on Force Fuel 450 at Sun City
Atlas Copco Ford Racing qualified third today for the Force Fuel 450, round five of the Donaldson Cross Country Championship, being held at the Sun City resort in the North West province.
Gary Bertholdt and Siegfried Rousseau used the recent improvements made to the suspension of the Class T Ranger to great effect by powering to third overall in the Production Vehicle category, a mere 16 sec adrift of championship leaders Anthony Taylor/Dennis Murphy (Toyota), and 11 sec behind Johan and Werner Horn (Toyota).