- All-New Ford Transit Courier Delivers Best-in-Class Fuel Economy and Load-Carrying Ability
COLOGNE, Germany – The all-new Ford Transit Courier will offer van operators best-in-class fuel efficiency and load space when the first models are delivered to customers in spring 2014.
- Ford Fiesta is a Marathon Champion
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford’s own marathon-winning Ford Fiesta drove the London Marathon route this week to highlight its own personal best achievement.
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 11.04.14
S-MAX Vignale Concept dominates Ford’s media coverage this week following its global reveal in Milan, Italy.
- Ford Sales in Europe Rise in First Quarter; 10th Straight Month of Sales Growth
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford made a strong sales start in Europe in 2014, posting year-over-year sales improvements for the tenth straight month in March and the fourth consecutive quarter.
- Ford of Europe Management Visits Struandale Engine Plant
PRETORIA, South Africa - With the process of Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa shifting its operations from Asia Pacific to Europe, along with the introduction of the new Middle East and Africa (MEA) region, manufacturing executives from Ford of Europe (FoE) visited the Struandale Engine Plant in March.
- Ford of Germany Brand Campaign Receives Gold PlakaDiva Award
COLOGNE, April 10, 2014 - Ford of Germany has been honored with a prestigious industry award in recognition of its innovative brand campaign "Typical Germany. Typical Ford.”
- All-New Ford Tourneo Courier Combines Best-in-Class Fuel Efficiency, Space and Exclusive Safety Features
COLOGNE, Germany – The all-new Ford Tourneo Courier will offer growing families and urban motorists with active lifestyles best-in-class fuel efficiency, space and exclusive safety features when it is delivered to the first customers in spring 2014.
- New Fiesta ST Wins 22 Awards Worldwide in First Year on Sale
COLOGNE, Germany – The new Ford Fiesta ST’s trophy case is filling up fast. Ford’s fastest and most dynamic small production car has earned 22 awards from Europe and around the world since going on sale in March last year, making it the most-awarded performance subcompact Ford has ever made.
- Ford Outlines Plans to Boost Business Customer Sales in Europe
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford has outlined plans to boost business client sales in Europe following a two day brain-storming session with fleet managers from 21 European markets.
- Krustanov Crowned EDM Technician of the Year
SZENTENDRE, Hungary – Bulgarian Georgy Krustanov has been crowned Ford EDM Technician of the Year after beating 1,200 people from 31 countries in a competition to find Ford’s best mechanic.
- Ford Focus Remains World’s Best-Selling Vehicle Nameplate in 2013; New 4-Door and Electric Models Revealed in New York
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Focus retains its title as world’s best-selling vehicle nameplate for 2013, according to Ford analysis of the just-released full-year Polk new vehicle registration data from IHS Automotive. The news comes as a new Focus 4-door prepares to make its debut at next week’s 2014 New York International Auto Show.
- Ford Shows Exclusive Vignale Lifestyle Collection in Milan
MILAN, Italy – Ford Motor Company today introduced the Vignale Collection, a portfolio of designs inspired by the company’s upcoming Vignale model range.
- Ford Unveils S MAX Vignale Concept in Milan; Shows Vision for ‘Vignale Lounge’ Retail Experience at Salone del Mobile
MILAN, Italy – Ford unveiled the new Ford S MAX Vignale Concept today in Milan as it continues to expand its vision for a unique upscale product and ownership experience for European customers.
- Ford Cars Lead UK ‘Auto Boomer’ Generation
BRENTWOOD, England - A UK car census conducted by the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) shows the automotive industry reflecting similar qualities to the baby boomer generation - resilience and longevity.
- Clean Sweep for Atlas Copco Ford Racing
MOOI RIVER, South Africa - Atlas Copco Ford Racing secured a resounding victory on the Toyota Dealer 450 today by claiming first and second overall in the Production Vehicle category.
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 04.04.14
All-new Mustang, Fiesta, Transit, and Ford’s Drink Driving Suit are the big Ford stories in the press this week.
- Podium Joy for Fiesta Crew in Portugal
LISBON, Portugal - M-Sport World Rally Team’s Mikko Hirvonen and Jarmo Lehtinen were back on form at this weekend’s Vodafone Rally de Portugal.
- Ford Records Highest UK Sales Since 2008
BRENTWOOD, England – Chalking up its highest monthly sales volume since 2008, UK market leader Ford recorded year-over-year increases in its car and commercial vehicle (CV) sales for March and for the year to date.
- All-New Mustang Makes French Debut at Ford’s HQ near Paris
PARIS, France – All new Mustang made its first appearance on French soil at Ford’s headquarters near Paris this week.
- Ford Tourneo Custom Helps Disabled Musicians Hit the Road
PRAGUE, Czech Republic – Czech-based band Tap Tap are embarking on a whistle-stop tour of the country in a specially modified Ford Tourneo Custom.
- Ford Goes Further to Support Sports Clubs in Saarland – Home of the Ford Focus
SAARBRÜCKEN, Germany – Ford of Germany and four Ford dealers in Saarland have clubbed together to donate 100,000 euros to help promote sport in the region.
- Ford Car Sales Accelerate in Germany
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford of Germany car sales rose 25 per cent in the first three months of the year, significantly outpacing the industry average of 5.6 per cent.
- Ford of Spain’s President Wins Top Management Award
MADRID, Spain - Ford of Spain’s president, José Manuel Machado, has been named Manager of the Year in the 27th Premios Dirigentes leadership awards.
- Fast Fiestas Dominate Line-Up for Vodafone Rally de Portugal
LISBON, Portugal - The FIA World Rally Championship returns to Europe for the Vodafone Rally de Portugal later this week and Ford cars dominate the starting the line-up.
- Wolfgang Kopplin Appointed to Management Board of Ford-Werke GmbH
COLOGNE, Germany - Wolfgang Kopplin, Director Marketing, Sales and Service of Ford in Germany, has been appointed a member of the Managing Board of Ford-Werke GmbH with immediate effect.