- M-Sport Announces Driver Line-Up for 2015 FIA World Rally Championship
BRENTWOOD, England - M-Sport will field a new-look driver line-up when the 2015 FIA World Rally Championship kicks off in Monte Carlo in January.
- New S-MAX Voted “Best People Mover” in the International Auto Trophy 2014
New Ford S-MAX has picked up a prestigious award - even though it’s yet to go on sale. The new model won the “Best People Mover” category at this year’s Auto Trophy award, capturing 18.9 percent of all votes cast.
- Ford Transit Wins UK Fleet Award
Ford Transit was named Large Van of the Year at last night’s 2014 ACFO Awards.
- Mondeo Wins UK ‘Green’ Award
BRISTOL, England – The Ford Mondeo 2.0 Hybrid has won an award for being the ‘greenest’ large family car in the UK.
- Ford Executive Chairman Addresses ‘The Future of Mobility’
DUBAI - On Wednesday, Nov. 19, Ford Executive Chairman Bill Ford addressed attendees at “The Future of Mobility” event co-hosted by the Dubai Chamber and Ford MEA.
- 5.0-litre V8 or 2.3-litre EcoBoost Mustang? @Ford Readers Reach a Split Decision
COLOGNE, Germany – Last week @Ford posed the question “which Mustang do you prefer - 5.0-litre V8 or 2.3-Litre EcoBoost?” and our readers responded in droves.
- How Jet Power Helps Ford Combat Wintry Weather at Lommel Proving Ground
LOMMEL, Belgium - Rain, snow, hail or sleet used to disrupt testing Lommel Proving Ground in Belgium. But now a giant “hairdryer” – and a moment’s inspiration – are helping to keep the facility open, all year round.
- Get to Know New Ford Focus
Rainer Wode gives an expert’s overview of the all-new Ford Focus in this video clip which highlights the many remarkable features available on the vehicle
- Hirvonen Signs Off In Style
M-Sport World Rally Team’s Mikko Hirvonen and Jarmo Lehtinen brought their FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) careers to an end in style at the weekend – securing second place at Wales Rally GB.
- Ford’s European Sales Continue to Outpace Overall Industry
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford’s vehicle sales in its 20 traditional European markets increased by 8.1 per cent in October, outpacing the overall industry sales growth for the third consecutive month.
- Ford Driving Skills for Life to Launch in Russia
MOSCOW, Russia – Ford Sollers is to offer specially adapted Ford Driving Skills for Life training to young drivers in Russia.
- All-new Ford-Powered Race Cars are a Sell-Out Success
BRENTWOOD, England – The all-new Ford EcoBoost-powered F4 Concept Car has got off to a flying start ahead of its competitive debut in the UK next year.
- Ford Celebrates Diversity at the CLAD Awards
If proof were ever needed of Ford of Europe’s commitment to diversity, then the Chairman's Leadership Awards for Diversity (CLAD) is surely it.
- Ford Supports “Your Life” Campaign and Names Winner of New Ford Prize
Ford is one of eight main corporate sponsors of the Your Life campaign launched today – a three-year initiative to encourage young adults in the UK to build the maths and science skills needed to succeed in the current competitive global economy.
- Ford Bridgend and Cardiff University Collaboration Honoured at Awards Ceremony
BRENTWOOD, England - A long standing collaboration between Cardiff University and Ford Bridgend has been recognised at the Knowledge Transfer Partnership ‘Best of the Best Awards’ 2014.
- All-South African Management Team Heads Up Struandale Engine Plant
Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa has appointed John Cameron as the new Plant Manager for the Struandale Engine Plant in Port Elizabeth, leading to an all-South African management team heading the facility.
- Ford Announces Senior Leadership Team Changes
Ford Motor Company today is announcing a series of changes in its senior leadership team as it continues to deliver the company’s One Ford plan for profitable growth.
- Madagascar’s Fourth Quick Lane Opens in Toamasina
Ford Motor Company and Materauto – Le Materiel, the sole distributor of Ford in Madagascar, have opened the country’s fourth Quick Lane Tyre and Auto Centre.
- Ford Stalwart Mikko Hirvonen Announces WRC Retirement
BRENTWOOD, England – Mikko Hirvonen, the man who played an instrumental role in Ford winning back-to-back World Rally Championship titles in 2006 and 2007, is hanging up his racing gloves after 13 years at the sport’s highest level.
- Fiesta ST Rookie Wins Red Bull Global Rallycross Championship
Finland’s Joni Wilman is the new Red Bull Global Rallyross Champion following a dramatic climax to the season at Las Vegas.
- Ford Vehicle Sales Hit Six-Year High in the UK
UK market leader Ford recorded 101,037 registrations during September and October. This is the highest number of Ford sales over a two-month period since March/April 2008.
- Ford S-MAX is the UK’s Best MPV - 67,000 Owners Can’t be Wrong
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford S-MAX, the car that defined a whole new sector, has been named the UK’s best MPV in the annual “WeLoveAnyCar.com” National Car Awards.
- Rare Fords to go Under the Hammer at Classic Car Auction
A rare 5.0-litre V8 Perana Capri and an ex-works Lotus Cortina MKII are just some of highly collectable Fords going under the auctioneer’s hammer at the NEC Classic Motor Show Sale later this month.
- Ford Goes Further to Help Primary School Pupils in Hungary
Ford CEE Sales LLC, which supervises sales, customer service, training and marketing activities in over 30 markets from its Szentendre regional HQ in Hungary, has gone further to help primary school pupils with IT education.
- Mustangs Play Starring Role at London’s Regent Street Motor Show
Ford Mustangs stopped London shoppers in their tracks when they starred in the Regent Street Motor Show at the weekend.