- Ford Wins Eight Awards In Two Days
Ford has won an impressive eight top awards for its cars and commercial vehicles in the past two days.
- Ford Focus Crowned UK’s Best Used Car of the Year
For the second time in three years a Ford has claimed top honours at the What Car? Used Car Awards.
- Magical World of Roald Dahl to Hit the Road; Ford and Penguin Announce Voice-Activated Audiobooks App
Parents will soon be able to keep their children happily entertained on even the longest car journeys with a new SYNC AppLink enabled app featuring stories by Roald Dahl – including “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”.
- Ford Brings FIA F4 Concept to Britain
The most exciting development in British junior single-seater motor racing for almost 50 years took a step closer to reality today when Ford announced key facts about the arrival of the FIA F4 concept in the UK for the 2015 season.
- Smarter and More Stylish New C-MAX and Grand C-MAX Offer Families Enhanced Comfort and Refinement
Ford today unveiled the stylish new C-MAX and Grand C-MAX with a new sleek exterior design, beautifully crafted interior with improved stowage solutions, and major fuel efficiency and CO2 emissions improvements.
- Ford Reveals All-New S-MAX; Trail-Blazing Sports Activity Vehicle Reinvented with More Style, Tech and Driving Fun
Ford Motor Company today revealed the all-new Ford S‑MAX, a stylish and innovative reinvention of the trend-setting seven-seat sports activity vehicle.
- Ford of Europe Embraces Global Week of Caring
Ford of Europe employees have thrown their support behind Ford Global Week of Caring by taking part in 38 projects that benefit local communities.
- Ford Volunteer Projects inject life into South African communities in Ninth Annual Ford Global Week of Caring
Pretoria, - Last week, employees from Ford South Africa contributed more than 5 500 hours of expertise and labour to improve their communities. FMCSA, President and CEO Jeff Nemeth said the projects were part of a broader culture of sustainability in the company. "From improving homes that look after abandoned children with HIV, aiding with physical therapy for those with disabilities, to creating vegetable gardens for the elderly, employees and dealers across the region inspired us all in the ways they gave back."
- Atlas Copco Ford Racing Wins Vryburg 450
VRYBURG, SOUTH AFRICA, - Atlas Copco Ford Racing earned a resounding and well-deserved victory on the Vryburg 450, round six of the Donaldson Cross Country Championship.
- New Products Drive Ford’s European Sales Up 14 Percent in August, Outpacing Industry Growth of 2 Percent
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company’s total European vehicle sales rose 14.4 per cent in August versus a year ago, outpacing the overall industry sales increase of 2 per cent. Ford’s year-to-date sales in Europe have increased 7.1 per cent largely on the strength of new and significantly refreshed vehicles.
- Mining Sector a Focus for Ford's Commercial Line-up
PRETORIA, South Africa, - Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) will show off its commercial vehicle line-up at the Electra Mining Africa 2014 exhibition this week, hosted at the Johannesburg Expo Centre, Nasrec, between 15 and 19 September.
- Coming Soon! C-MAX Gets an Extreme Makeover
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford has treated its two-car C-MAX family to an extreme makeover. The spacious, comfortable and versatile C-MAX and Grand C-MAX multi-activity vehicles have been given a new lease of life that makes them even better suited to the modern, active family.
- Netherlands Hosts Huge Mustang Gathering
AMSTERDAM, Netherlands – A record-breaking 560 Ford Mustangs packed into the Zandvoort Circuit in the Netherlands to celebrate the marque’s 50th anniversary.
- Fast Fiestas Make Milestone Appearance at Rally Australia
BRENTWOOD, England - The tenth round of the 2014 FIA World Rally Championship kicks off in Australia today, marking a significant milestone for Ford and M-Sport in Rallying.
- Dagenham Diesel Centre Builds Three-Millionth Low Carbon Engine
DAGENHAM, England - Ford’s three-millionth UK-built small-capacity diesel engine has rolled off the line at Ford’s state-of-the-art manufacturing centre at Dagenham.
- Ford, Football and Cooking – Inside the Mind of Bernhard Mattes
COLOGNE, Germany - Bernhard Mattes talks about the achievements of Ford in Germany, the challenges facing Europe’s Ford Customer Service Division, and reveals his passion for football and cooking in this senior executive interview with @Ford.
- Atlas Copco Ford Racing aiming for victory on 6th round of Donaldson Cross Country Championship
Atlas Copco Ford Racing will be going all-out to secure victory on the upcoming Vryburg 450, round six of the Donaldson Cross Country Championship, in the North West province on 12 and 13 September.
- Ford Is Bringing 25 New Vehicles to Middle East and Africa by 2016
Ford recently announced that it is bringing 25 new vehicles to Middle East and African markets by 2016 as part of its aggressive expansion plans in its newest business unit, Middle East and Africa (MEA). Spanning Saudi Arabia to South Africa, and Nigeria to Kenya, Ford's new MEA unit is comprised of 67 markets.
- Don’t Try this at Home! Fiesta Thrills at Live Stunt Show
ROME, Italy – Ford Fiesta is renowned for its agility but only an expert should attempt a trick like this!
- Revealed – the New Ford Focus that’s a Work of Art
BRENTWOOD, England – While the new Ford Focus is a beautifully sculptured vehicle, this one-off version is quite literally a work of art.
- Scott Edges Ahead in Formula Ford Title Race
ROCKINGHAM, England – Harrison Scott took a step closer to lifting the 2014 Formula Ford Crown with a hat-trick of podium finishes at Rockingham Speedway.
- Ranger Odyssey Contestants Embark On Adventure Of A Lifetime In Namibia
Ranger Odyssey 2014 has officially kicked off with 20 brave contestants taking on some of the toughest conditions the African continent has to offer.
- New Ford Focus Delivers Fuel-Efficiency Improvements of Up to 19 Per Cent with New, More Powerful Engines
COLOGNE, Germany – The new Ford Focus delivers the car’s most fuel-efficient powertrain line-up ever with improvements of up to 19 per cent, and a significant CO2 emission reduction across the entire line-up.
- New Ford Focus Delivers Advanced Tech, Fine Craftsmanship and Improved Efficiency
COLOGNE, Germany – The new Ford Focus elevates the world’s best-selling nameplate with a bolder, more emotive exterior design, a finely crafted, intuitive new interior, a suite of 18 new or improved driver assistance technologies, and major fuel economy improvements.
- New Ford Focus Can Predict and Prevent Skids
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company is launching a new technology that can predict when a car might skid – and by stepping in early could prevent the driver from losing control in the first place.