- Ford Sets South African Sales Record in August
Despite market challenges, Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) set a new sales record in August. For the second consecutive month, total Ford sales exceeded 6 000 vehicles, giving the brand its second-highest ever market share of 12.9%.
- Ford of Britain Recruits 250 for New Low-carbon Diesel Engine Production at Dagenham Plant
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford of Britain is recruiting 250 new employees as production operators for a new diesel engine production line being installed in the Ford Dagenham Engine Plant.
- Strongman Goes Further to Set a New World Record with Ford
BUDAPEST, Hungary - Strongman Zsolt Sinka set a new world record for pulling cars with his bare hands – but only after officials told him to perform the feat TWICE.
- Ford Pays Tribute to Rally Legend Björn Waldegård
BRENTWOOD, England – Glowing tributes have been paid to former Ford rally driver Björn Waldegård who passed away at the weekend. He was 70.
- Registry – a new Quality IT tool
In May this year the „Registry“ was added to the official Quality IT-Portfolio of Ford Motor Company after a complex development period.
- Knowledge management at Ford – “People don’t know about what they don’t know” (Full Version)
At Ford Motor Company a lot of standards, procedures and directives are developed which employees have to comply with during the course of their daily business thus ensuring an efficient and successful business environment.
- Ford Announces New Dates for UK Driver Training Programme
Brentwood, England – Ford of Britain has announced the latest dates and locations for its 2014 Driving Skills for Life free training programme.
- Ask The Expert about SYNC with AppLink:
Ford SYNC Applink is an innovative system allowing the seamless control of smartphone mobile apps using the car’s voice commands, Ford’s Applink development engineer Timur Pulathaneli explains the benefits of Applink and how it works in the video.
- DSFL Makes Belgian Debut at LPG
LOMMEL, Belgium – Lommel Proving Ground has made history by hosting the first ever Ford Driving Skills for Life training programme to take place on Belgium soil.
- Ford of France Goes Further to Meet Ice Bucket Challenge
PARIS, France – Ford of France management stepped up to the plate when nominated to take part in an Ice Bucket Challenge by compatriots from Nissan France.
- Ford Expands Commercial Vehicle Range in South Africa and Sub-Sahara Africa
With the recent introduction of the all-new Ford Transit into the South African and Sub-Sahara African markets, Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) is continuing its plan to expand its commercial vehicle presence on the African continent.
- Ford Expands Commercial Vehicle Lineup With Three New Transit Variants
Ford's all-new Transit van and chassis cab variants, along with new Tourneo people movers, will become the backbone of small and large businesses, with a total of six new derivatives of the company's award-winning commercial vehicles.
- Ford's Commitment To Commercial Segment Shown At Interbuild
This week Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) will show some of its newest commercial vehicle offerings at the Interbuild Africa 2014 expo, hosted at the Johannesburg Expo Centre, between 20 and 23 August. Interbuild is the largest trade show of its kind, aimed at the building, construction, building materials, and services industries.
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 08.08.14
Blastingnews.com / Autoplus.fr / Le Figaro Online / The Irish Independent Online / The Daily Telegraph Online (UK) / Gizmodo.de
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 15.08.14
The Independent Online (UK) / Mirror.co.uk / Corrieredellosport.it / Al Volante / Thegreencarwebsite.co.uk / Il Sole 24 Ore Online
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 23.08.14
Tuttosport / Corriere dello Sport Stadio / Auto Motor und Sport Online / El Mundo / Ekstra Bladet
- Pulse Survey 2014 – Your Feedback Wanted
COLOGNE, Germany - From now to September 26th employees are invited to participate in the annual Pulse Survey.
- Kruger Steps Up Formula Ford Title Challenge
BRENTWOOD, England - Jayde Kruger reignited his Dunlop MSA Formula Ford Championship of Great Britain title bid at Knockhill over the weekend with two wins from three races.
- Ford Unveils Extensive Commercial Vehicle Offering
On Wednesday 20 August 2014, Ford unveiled its extensive Commercial Vehicle offering to the media for the first time. 30 journalists from South Africa and Sub Saharan Africa were present as Ford launched the Transit Van, the Transit Chassis Cab, and the Tourneo Bus alongside an impressive array of Rangers – including the heavy-duty Ranger XL-Plus, that was launched in July this year.
- Fiesta RS WRC Ace Evans Finishes Fourth in Germany
COLOGNE, Germany - Elfyn Evans completed Rallye Deutschland with his best ever performance in the FIA World Rally Championship – powering his Ford Fiesta RS WRC to fourth place and his first ever stage win.
- Forty Contestants Attend Boot Camp To Prove They're Tough Enough For Ranger Odyssey 2014
Ford South Africa's exhilarating 2014 Ranger Odyssey has entered its crucial next phase with the selection of 40 contestants for Boot Camp from a staggering 8 241 online registrations.
- Ford of Germany Goes Further In Vocational Training
COLOGNE, Germany - With end of the summer holidays approaching, the critical phase of the application process for an apprenticeship place begins for many school leavers.
- Ford To Provide USD100,000 to Help Environmental Projects in the Middle East
Ford Motor Company will award a total of USD100,000 in Conservation and Environmental Grants to help fund existing environmental projects in the Middle East region. For the first time, the programme is extended to environmental projects in Yemen in addition to the GCC, Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq. The deadline to send applications is on September 14, 2014.
- Ford Sales Up 6.4 Per Cent in First Seven Months of 2014
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company sales in Europe rose 6.4 per cent in the first seven months of 2014 on the strength of newly- introduced cars and commercials vehicles.
- Testing of new Right-hand-drive Mustang Begins
BRENTWOOD, England – For the first time, a right-hand-drive Mustang will roll off a Ford assembly line when global production begins.