- New DRC Dealership Forms Part of Ford’s African Expansion
LUBUMBASHI, Democratic Republic of Congo – Government officials and fleet customers turned out to celebrate the opening of a new Ford dealership in Lubumbashi, the second-largest city in the Democratic Republic of Congo. The city is also the heart of the DRC’s mining operations in the Katanga province.
- Wanted: Creative Minds to Help Solve Global Mobility Issues!
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford is challenging the world’s most creative minds to help solve transport and mobility issues across the globe in return for cash prizes and a scholarship.
- Ford Race Team Swaps Speed for Smooth Driving to Win UK Frugal Driving Challenge
BRENTWOOD, England – A team from the Formula Ford motorsport series that entered this year’s MPG Marathon in a Fiesta ST achieved the biggest improvement in fuel consumption over their car’s official figures.
- UK Prime Minister Swaps Downing Street for Dagenham
BRENTWOOD, England – UK Prime Minister David Cameron swapped Downing Street for Dagenham yesterday during an official visit to confirm £8.9 million of government investment in the state-of-the-art facility.
- Formula Ford Champ Kruger Set for Ford Focus Touring Car Test Drive
BRENTWOOD, England – Newly crowned Dunlop MSA Formula Ford champion Jayde Kruger will later this month take the next step in his impressive career with a test drive at the wheel of an Airwaves Racing BTCC Ford Focus.
- Ford Continues High-Tech Engine Investment at Dagenham
Ford is investing an additional £190 million at its Dagenham London site to produce an all-new advanced technology 2.0-litre diesel engine for cars and commercial vehicles.
- All New Ford Transit Courier Joins Scottish Fire and Rescue Service
The smallest vehicle in the Ford Transit range, the all-new Ford Transit Courier, has landed a role with the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service (SFRS).
- Ford Named Regional Winners at the National Apprenticeship Awards 2014
Ford and its national dealer network has been named South East Macro Employer of the Year at the 2014 National Apprenticeship Awards.
- Dynamic Duo Win Ranger Odyssey 2014
PRETORIA, South Africa - Johan Retters and Oan de Waal were today announced as the winners of Ranger Odyssey 2014.
- Ford Produces Three-Millionth Small Diesel Engine in Europe
Ford has produced its three-millionth, small capacity low carbon diesel engine in Europe.
- “We’re aiming for sales growth this year and next” – Roelant de Waard
With its strong flow of new products, Ford is seeing its sales growing in Europe. It is a trend that Roeland de Waard, vice president, Marketing, Sales & Service, is confident will continue.
- “Ford Has The Right Environmental Strategy” – Wolfgang Schneider
Ford offers motorists the power of choice – from advanced, low CO2 powertrains to hybrids and electrification.
- “Our Transformation Plan is working” - Stephen Odell
Ford of Europe’s Transformation Plan is working despite new headwinds, says Stephen Odell, chairman and CEO, Ford of Europe
- Kruger Clinches UK Formula Ford Title
Despite a resounding win for Harrison Scott in the final round of the Dunlop MSA Formula Ford Championship of Great Britain, it was Jayde Kruger who was crowned champion at Brands Hatch at the weekend.
- Bloggers Put Ford’s Inflatable Rear Seatbelt to the Test
Ford’s ground breaking Inflatable Rear Seatbelt, which makes its European debut on the all-new Mondeo, has embarked on a pan-European tour to showcase its safety benefits.
- Ford Ace Bakkerud Wins World RX of Turkey
Ford Olsbergs MSE driver Andreas Bakkerud won this weekend’s World RX of Turkey, the penultimate round of the FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy
- Ford Is Top-Selling Commercial Vehicle Brand in Europe; Highest Ford CV Sales and Share in More Than 20 Years
Ford’s commercial vehicle sales and share in September were at their highest levels since 1993, enabling Ford to capture Europe’s No.1 CV brand position in the market for the first time since March 2009.
- Ford’s European Sales Rise 12% in September as New Cars and Commercial Vehicles Drive Highest Share in Three Years
Ford sales in Europe climbed sharply in September, pushing its market share to a three-year high, on strong demand for both new cars and commercial vehicles.
- “One Ford Brings Tremendous Benefits” – Mark Fields
PARIS – One Ford’s role in delivering outstanding new products was highlighted in Paris by Ford Motor Company president and CEO, Mark Fields. Surrounded by an extensive display of new models on the Ford stand, he also encouraged the European team to continue to make progress on its business transformation.
- “Commercial vehicles are a key strength” - Barb Samardzich
Ford has completely transformed it commercial vehicle range and the results are impressive
- Prestige Motor Corporation (PMC) Joined the Efforts, Raising Awareness in Preventing Ebola and Offering Support to the Children in SOS Village
Prestige Motor Corporation, better known as PMC, offered a helping hand by donating most necessary items in the constant effort to help preventing the Ebola spread.
- Ford Plant in Germany Starts Shipping New Ford Focus
The new Focus is rolling off the line in Ford’s Saarlouis Body & Assembly Plant in Germany and headed to dealerships throughout Europe.
- Nigel Brackenbury Q&A
Emerging Market Services (EMS) provides Marketing, Sales and Service support to emerging and opportunity markets throughout all of Ford Motor Company’s global business units.
- Ford at the Paris Motor Show 2014 – Design Webcast with Joel Piaskowski
PARIS, France - Ford of Europe design chief Joel Piaskowski gives his take on the fantastic new Fords on display at the Paris Motor Show in this Go Further Webcast filmed on the stand.
- Bloggers go Behind the Scenes at Ford’s Niehl Plant in Cologne
COLOGNE, Germany – How does Ford ensure the highest possible production standards? That’s exactly what some of Europe’s most influential bloggers found out during an eye-opening tour of Niehl Plant in Cologne.