- Ford Goes Further to Help IT Students
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford is Going Further to help IT Students from the University of Münster as part of a ‘University Engagement Initiative’.
- Ford Kuga Popularity Soars in the UK
Over 30,000 Ford Kugas have been snapped up by customers this year, pushing the medium SUV to a new sales record.
- Ford MPVs Claim Gold, Silver and Bronze in Scotland
All-new Ford Galaxy claimed overall “MPV of the year” at the 2015 Scottish Car of The Year awards. S-MAX and C-MAX were placed second and third in this highly competitive segment.
- Ask the Expert about Active Noise Control
COLOGNE, Germany – Whether used for minimising background noise on a business flight, or silencing the babble of commuters on a train, ...
- UK Event Will Celebrate Ford Brand
SURREY, England - A new event celebrating Britain’s most popular car brand will be staged for the first time in 2016.
- EPSO Team Goes Further to Help Dementia Sufferers
Kind-hearted volunteers from Ford’s European Purchasing Strategy Office have Gone Further to enrich the lives of dementia sufferers at a Cologne retirement home.
- Let’s all get Cyber Smarter
Roopak Verma, Director of Information Technology, Ford of Europe, Middle East and Africa, explains why all employees need to become Cyber Smart in this video available to view now on @Ford Online.
- Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Announces Ford GT Driver Line-up for IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship
Ford Chip Ganassi Racing has officially announced that two European drivers will compete in the all-new Ford GT for the 2016 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
- Aachen Employees Recognised for Innovation Excellence
More than 100 employees from Ford’s Research and Advanced Engineering department and product development were recently honoured for their innovations at this year’s Reward and Recognition Event (RARE).
- Elena Ford Opens FordStore in Nantes
The latest addition to France’s rapidly growing network of FordStores has been officially opened in Nantes by Elena Ford, Vice President, Global Dealer and Consumer Experience.
- Unique Ford Suit Helps Teach Young People the Dangerous Effects of Driving Under the Influence of Illegal Drugs
Ford Motor Company has created a unique suit to dramatically teach young people about the dangers of driving under the influence of illegal drugs.
- Ford Wins UK Fleet Awards For Transit and Transit Connect
Ford won two major awards at this week’s annual ACFO (Association of Car Fleet Operators) Awards. The Ford Transit was named Large Van of the Year and the Transit Connect won the Small Van of the Year title.
- Re-birth of an Icon – The Final Chapter
The eighth and concluding part of the Re-birth of an Icon – Ford’s acclaimed documentary on the inside story of the development of the Focus RS – sees the Ford Performance team at the Grattan Raceway in Michigan, USA, for the final sign-off.
- Ford Partners With RAC To Optimise Service Quality
Ford of Britain and the RAC motoring organisation are celebrating the tenth anniversary of an association to provide independent assessment of customer vehicle repair and servicing quality.
- Demand for New Ford Focus ST Doubles
Ford Focus ST sales have doubled since the introduction of a new model with an expanded petrol and diesel engine line-up for the first time in early 2015, with customers purchasing 10,000 vehicles in the first 10 months of the year.
- Evans Salvages Sixth on Wales Rally GB
M-Sport World Rally Team’s Elfyn Evans salvaged sixth place from this weekend’s Wales Rally GB as the team’s home event dished out its fair share of misfortune.
- Get to Know New Ford Galaxy
Ford chief programme engineer Uli Koesters gives a personal tour of the all-new Ford Galaxy in this video which highlights the remarkable versatility and cutting edge technologies that are trademarks of this luxury people mover.
- Ford First Automaker to Test Autonomous Vehicle at Mcity, University of Michigan’s Simulated Urban Environment
Ford is the first automaker to test autonomous vehicles at Mcity – the full-scale simulated real-world urban environment at the University of Michigan. The 32-acre facility is part of the university’s Mobility Transformation Center.
- Ford Posts Best October European Vehicle Sales Since 2009
Ford has posted its best October European total vehicle sales since 2009, and seen its commercial vehicle sales record their highest October figure since 1993.
- Welsh Rugby Star Tackles Rally Stage in Ford Fiesta RS WRC
Welsh Rugby ace Scott Williams swapped his mouth guard and studded boots for some racing overalls when he made a guest appearance in a Ford Fiesta RS WRC, on the eve of Wales Rally GB.
- Gamers Deliver Fresh Perspective on Mobility as Ford Challenges Community to Develop Transport Solutions
Online games that encourage commuters to nurture avatars, take selfie challenges and meet new travel companions are among the six finalists in the Ford Smart Mobility Game Challenge; a competition inviting developers to create game concepts that could inspire real-life solutions to global mobility issues.
- Ford Apprentice Picks Up Prestigious Engineering Award
“Outstanding” Ford apprentice Sam Harris has received a prestigious national award from the Institute of Mechanical Engineering (IMechE).
- Launched - Re-birth of an Icon (Episode Seven)
The seventh episode focusses on the first public track-outing of the Ford Focus RS at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in England with Ken Block.
- How New Ford Technology Can Make Your Car Work Like a Giant Pair of Noise-Cancelling Headphones
Whether used for minimising background noise on a business flight, or silencing the babble of commuters on a train, noise-cancelling headphones have made journeys more serene and enjoyable for millions. Now, Ford has applied the same thinking to its cars.
- Ford Mustang Named Ultimate Stunt Car by Former ‘Stig’ Ben Collins in New Film; 10,000 Mustangs Sold in Europe
The all-new Ford Mustang has been named the ultimate stunt car by Ben Collins – top Hollywood stunt driver, racing driver and former “Stig” on the BBC’s “Top Gear” – in his new film “Ben Collins: Stunt Driver”.