- All-New Ford S-MAX and Galaxy Achieve Maximum 5-Star Euro NCAP Safety Ratings
The all-new Ford S-MAX sports activity vehicle and Galaxy people mover have been awarded the maximum 5-star safety rating by independent crash test authority Euro NCAP.
- Ford Launches New Dealer Support Team in France
Ford is revolutionising how it supports its dealers in France with the launch of a brand new organisation designed to enhance sales and boost efficiency.
- Ford Italy Sponsors Cross-Europe Bus Adventure For Budding Entrepreneurs
A bus containing 25 young, Italian entrepreneurs will arrive in Cologne, Germany, later today after a 72 hour journey from Italy.
- Ford Helps To Develop Belgian solar racer
As part of the preparations for the biennial World Solar Challenge in Australia, the unofficial world championship for vehicles powered by solar energy, the Belgian Punch Powertrain Solar Team from the University of Leuven recently spend a day at the Ford Development Centre in Merkenich.
- Mum and Dad Drive Kids Mad on Car Trips, Says Ford Poll; Terrible Singing, Nose Picking and Swearing are Top Gripes
Kids are often blamed for being a disruptive influence on car journeys, but according to a new Ford survey parents are creating just as much tension while on the move.
- European Drivers Love New Semi-Autonomous Technology According to Research for Ford Car Buying Trends 2015
Autonomous vehicles may still be a way down the road. But drivers across Europe are showing an increasing appetite for the semi-autonomous technologies that are building blocks towards the cars of the future, according to a new Ford Motor Company study on buying trends in Europe
- Ford DSFL Returns To London
BRENTWOOD, England - Ford is offering its free Driving Skiills For Life training programme for the third year running in the UK.
- UK Mustang Orders Accelerate Towards 2,000
Almost 2,000 Ford Mustang orders have been taken in the UK since January as the first right-hand drive cars begin to roll off the production line at Flatrock Assembly Plant in Michigan, USA.
- Fiesta Pace Unrewarded in Rallye Deutschland
M-Sport World Rally Team's Elfyn Evans and Ott Tänak experienced the highs and lows of the FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) at Rallye Deutschland.
- EcoSport Upgraded: New Features Explained
Ford’s EcoSport compact SUV has been made even better, with enhanced styling upgrades, improved driving dynamics and new equipment.
- Ford’s European Sales Growth Continues In July
Ford’s vehicle sales in Europe increased again in July on the back of strong demand for its all-new and freshened models, led by the all-new Mondeo large car, EcoSport compact SUV, and Transit commercial vehicle range.
- Ford Show-stoppers Gear Up For UK CarFest
Ford of Britain will head to the CarFest South automotive festival later this month with its Cosworth-powered Transit Super Van 3 to continue celebrations of its star commercial vehicle’s 50th birthday.
- Brazilian Student Builds Model Ford GT
If owning a Ford GT is no more than a dream, you could always do what Alexander Pinheiro Paschoaletto has done and build your own.
- Fast Fords Impress In Media Drives
“Hot hatches don’t get any better than the Ford Fiesta ST,” says one of Britain’s leading motoring magazines, What Car? “It's brilliant to drive, it has a superb engine, and it's cheaper to own.”
- Fiesta RS WRC To Make Asphalt Debut in Rallye Deutschland
M-Sport World Rally Team drivers, Elfyn Evans and Ott Tänak, will face a new challenge this week as the 2015 Fiesta RS WRC makes its asphalt debut at the ninth round of the FIA World Rally Championship, the ADAC Rallye Deutschland.
- ‘We Have to Create an Environment of Safety’ - – Donya Urwin, vice president, HR, Ford of Europe
In an interview to be published in the Italian magazine Pride, Donya Urwin, vice president, HR, Ford of Europe, explains how Ford is helping to support lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender workers.
- New Mustang Is First With Glove Box Airbag
The all-new Ford Mustang is the first vehicle equipped with a new kind of knee airbag that is integrated within the door of the glove box, instead of the instrument panel, so passengers get maximum room to stretch out.
- Ford Prominent In UK Pride Parade and Festival
The 25th Brighton Pride parade and festival took place earlier this month. The Ford Ranger, Kuga and Fiesta ST took pride of place in the Pride parade and at the Pride festival in the English south coast town’s Preston Park afterwards.
- Ford Grabs Games Fair Headlines
Ford captured the headlines at the recent Gamescom trade fair in Cologne with a string of announcements.
- Thanks a million, Transit
As Transit celebrates its 50th anniversary, the robustness of Ford’s medium commercial is being widely acknowledged.
- Mondeo Vignale Stars In Spain’s Gala Starlite
The Valencia-made Mondeo Vignale was one of the stars of the Gala Starlite, a high-profile charity event headed by actor Antonio Banderas. The annual event took place on Sunday in Marbella.
- Successful muesli initiative supports the homeless in Switzerland
With a muesli initiative, employees of the Ford branch in Wallisellen in Switzerland have gathered strength for themselves and money for the work of the Pfarrer Sieber charitable organisation. The initiative raised almost 1200 francs. A fantastic sign of solidarity!
- Dionisio Campos Appointed Manufacturing Director of Ford Spain
Ford Spain has announced that Dionisio Campos is appointed manufacturing director, effective October 1.
- Santa Pod Raceway to Host Ford Fest in September
BRENTWOOD, England - A brand new event for lovers of Britain’s most popular car brand is set to take place on Sunday September 13 at the iconic Santa Pod Raceway in Podington, Northants.
- Ford Stretches UK Lead in July with Sales Hat-Trick
BRENTWOOD, England - Ford models were first second and third in UK total vehicle sales in July and the company stretched its car sales lead over its nearest rival by 48 per cent, compared with July 2014.