- Ford Delivers Best Quarter Ever with First Quarter Pre-Tax Profit of $3.8B; Net Income of $2.5B
Today, we are reporting our first-quarter financial results. It was an all-time record quarter with very strong performance across the business, thanks to the hard work and results by our team around the world.
- Ford to Outline Wide Range of Approaches to Future Mobility at International Vienna Motor Symposium
Ford Motor Company will discuss how its approaches to innovation and mobility are changing to meet future transportation challenges at the 37th International Vienna Motor Symposium.
- Mustang is Car of The Year in Spain
Ford has won three important awards in Spain. The Mustang was named Car of the Year in the Schibsted Engine Awards, which are presented annually by the Schibsted media group.
- New Ford Transit and Transit Custom Offer Lower Costs and More Performance
Ford’s new Transit and Transit Custom commercial vehicles powered by the all-new, state-of-the-art 2.0-litre Ford EcoBlue diesel engine make their global debut at The Commercial Vehicle Show in Birmingham, U.K., and will offer improved cost of ownership and performance for customers from mid-2016.
- All-New Ford EcoBlue Engine is Diesel Game Changer
Ford has revealed the first new Ford EcoBlue advanced diesel engine that will offer optimised fuel efficiency and reduced CO2 and NOX emissionsfor customers, using sophisticated technologies and innovative design.
- All-new Ford Mondeo and Ford Transit Custom win Russian COTY awards
Ford Mondeo and Ford Transit Custom have been crowned the best vehicles in their classes at the prestigious “Car of the Year” award presentation in Moscow.
- The Road to Spa - Can the Ford GT take Eau Rouge ‘Flat’?
COLOGNE, Germany – The Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Team heads to Spa-Francorchamps in Belgium for Round 2 of the FIA World Endurance Championship next month on the back of a highly encouraging debut at Silverstone.
- Tech That Could Save Drivers from Speeding Tickets is a Big Hit in Europe
Technology that helps drivers to avoid incurring costly speeding tickets has emerged as one of the most popular features for Ford customers in Europe. Now Ford Intelligent Speed Limiter is being extended to the all-new Ford Edge, which arrives in European dealerships next month.
- Ford Named Van Manufacturer of the Year
Ford picked up three awards at this week’s Van Fleet World honours presentation ceremony in London.
- Ford Mustang Is Best-Selling Sports Coupe Globally; European Demand for Iconic Pony Car Continues to Rise
In its first year of global availability, Ford Mustang became the world’s best-selling sports coupe. Demand for the iconic car remains insatiable.
- Watch Race Highlights of Ford GT’s WEC Debut at Silverstone
An army of Ford fans travelled to Silverstone at the weekend to watch the Ford GT make its World Endurance Championship debut.
- Want to Buy David Beckham’s Ford F-150?
A Ford F-150 pick-up first owned by football icon David Beckham will be one of the star lots at an exclusive Ford-only auction later this month.
- Ford Ranger is German AWD Pickup of the Year
The new Ford Ranger has driven off with a prestigious “All Wheel Drive Vehicle of the Year Award” in Germany.
- Watch the Ford GT Documentary - The Cutting Edge: Chapter 2
The second chapter of a fascinating five-part video documentary charting the creation of the all-new Ford GT race car is now showing on @Ford Online.
- Focus RS RX Wins First Time Out in Portugal
Hoonigan Racing Division’s Andreas Bakkerud steered the all-new Focus RS RX rallycross car to victory in its first competitive qualifying race during the opening round of the 2016 FIA World Rallycross Championship.
- Positive Start to the FIA World Endurance Championship Season for Ford
The Ford Chip Ganassi Team made its race debut in the FIA World Endurance Championship at Silverstone on Sunday.
- Ford Fund Invested $55.6m in Good Causes in 2015
Ford Motor Company Fund invested $55.6m in community projects, education, and young driver training in 2015, according to its latest annual report.
- Focus RS RX to Make FIA World Rallycross Debut this Weekend
The all-new 600 PS Ford Focus RS RX makes its FIA World Rallycross Championship debut in Portugal this weekend.
- Ford of Europe Posts Best First Quarter Sales Since 2010; Market Share Improves; Remains Europe’s No. 1 CV Brand
Ford has achieved its best first quarter total vehicles sales in Europe since 2010; best passenger car sales since 2011; and best commercial vehicle sales since 1993.
- Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Team All Set For WEC Debut
The two Ford Chip Ganassi Racing ‘WEC’ Ford GTs will make their competitive debut in the FIA World Endurance Championship at Silverstone this weekend.
- Ford GT Race Car Sets ‘Silverstone’ Lap Record
We couldn’t wait for the Ford GT race car to hit the track at Silverstone. So we designed our own “Silverstone” circuit, taking in London landmarks, on one eye-catching but VERY slow lap.
- Ford Stars @ Techno Classica in Essen
More than 200,000 petrol heads made a pilgrimage to the world’s largest classic car show in Essen, Germany, last week and Ford was there in force.
- Ford Officially Begins Taking Applications for All-New Ford GT Supercar at FordGT.com
Customers hoping to own one of the all-new Ford GT ultra-high-performance supercars can officially submit their applications today at FordGT.com.
- Ford Sollers Wins Prestigious ‘Best Social Projects’ Award
Ford Sollers has been honored with a prestigious ‘Best Social Projects’ award in recognition of implementing Driving Skills for Life training in Russia.
- No Lights? No Problem! These Fords Can See in the Dark
Recently, under the cover of night, a Ford Fusion Hybrid autonomous research vehicle with no headlights on navigated along lonely desert roads, performing a task that would be perilous for a human driver.