- Fast Fords Wow Crowds at Goodwood Festival of Speed
BRENTWOOD, England - Pro-rally driver and YouTube legend Ken Block showed off his driving skills behind the wheel of the all new Focus RS at the Goodwood Festival of Speed.
- Media Celebrate Half a Century of Transit at Lommel Proving Ground
LOMMEL, Belgium – More than 20 media have just marked Transit’s 50th birthday with a behind closed doors tour of Lommel Proving Ground.
- Collard Holds Slender Lead as MSA Formula Championship Reaches Half-Way Stage
BRENTWOOD, England – Ricky Collard will begin the second half of the 2015 MSA Formula Championship with a four point lead at the top of the drivers table following an incident-packed round at Croft this weekend.
- Ken Block and New Focus RS Team Up to Tackle Famous Goodwood Hillclimb; Ford GT Heads Performance Line-up
Goodwood, England – The all-new Ford Focus RS today made its dynamic debut at the 2015 Goodwood Festival of Speed with Gymkhana and World Rallycross star Ken Block demonstrating the ultra-hot hatchback’s performance on the world-famous Hillclimb course.
- Ford Reveals 350 PS Output for All-New Focus RS as Ken Block Unleashes High-Performance Hatchback at Goodwood
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford today announced that the all-new Focus RS high-performance hatchback will deliver a maximum power output of 350 PS from its 2.3-litre EcoBoost engine.
- National Women in Engineering Day Celebrated at Dunton Technical Centre
BRENTWOOD, England - Ford marked National Women in Engineering day with an ‘open door’ day for local schoolgirls at its Dunton Technical Centre in Essex.
- Get to Know New C-MAX and Grand C-MAX
Stephan Presser gives an expert’s overview of the all-new Ford C-MAX and Grand C-MAX in this video clip which highlights some of the remarkable features and technologies available on these people movers.
- Ford Credit Enables Customers to Rent out their Car to Other Drivers; London Mobility Pilot to Reach Millennials
LONDON, England – Ford Motor Credit Company today announced a new car‑share pilot that enables customers to rent out their vehicles to other drivers.
- New Focus RS Limbers Up for Goodwood Festival of Speed
BRENTWOOD, England – New Ford Focus RS has been stretching its legs ahead of its first ever appearance at the world-famous Goodwood Festival of Speed.
- Cars That Can See Around Corners? Ford Launches Video Technology That Could Help Drivers Avoid Collisions
COLOGNE, Germany, June 23, 2015 – Ford is introducing a new camera technology that can see around corners even when drivers cannot – reducing stress and potentially helping avert collisions.
- ‘My Job is to See Around Corners’
COLOGNE, Germany – John F Harris talks about the increasing threat of litigation against car makers in Europe, and reveals his passion for classic Fords, art and antiques in this senior executive interview with @Ford.
- Ask the Expert about Ford Intelligent Speed Limiter
COLOGNE, Germany – Intelligent Speed Limiter is a new Ford technology that could help prevent drivers from exceeding speed limits – both when driving in their own country and abroad.
- Ford Poland Managing Director Crowned Best Importer by ‘Dealer’ Magazine
WARSAW, Poland - Ford Poland Managing Director Adam Kolodziejczyk has been crowned the country’s best importer of the last 25 years by Dealer magazine.
- Ford Presents Mondeo Hybrid to City of Turin
TURIN, Italy - Ford has delivered a new Mondeo Hybrid to the city of Turin for the use of the mayor, Piero Fassino. The low emissions vehicle will be put to work attending official functions.
- Ford 1.0-Litre EcoBoost Wins 8th Engine ‘Oscar’ in 4 Years
Stuttgart, Germany – A tiny petrol engine, which drivers across Europe have taken to their hearts for its excellent fuel efficiency and impressive performance, has received an eighth award in four years at the 2015 International Engine of the Year Awards.
- Go Further Webcast with Jim Farley: “We are heading in the right direction”
The latest Go Further Webcast is now available for viewing on @Ford Online.
- France Welcomes Arrival of First Wave of FordStores
The very first FordStores in France have now been officially opened in Saint-Ouen, L’Aumône and Montpellier.
- Go Further Webcast - with Bill Ford, Mark Fields and Jim Farley
The latest Go Further Webcast is now available to view online. In this edition, Bill Ford, Ford executive chairman, Mark Fields, Ford president and CEO, and Jim Farley, executive vice president, Ford Europe, Middle East and Africa, discuss Ford’s big announcement that it will return to compete in the 24 Hours of Le Mans starting next year.
- Strong Demand for New Models Continues to Drive Ford’s European Sales Growth
Ford of Europe’s vehicle sales increased again in May on the back of strong demand for its all-new and updated models, led by the all-new Mondeo, EcoSport SUV and Transit commercial vehicle range.
- Elfyn Evans Secures Battling Fourth Place on Rally Italia
M-Sport World Rally Team’s Elfyn Evans fought back to secure a strong fourth place at this weekend’s Rally Italia. Team mate Ott Tänak had been on course for a podium finish until an issue with the transmission dropped him outside of the top-ten on Saturday afternoon.
- Mondeo Wins UK Tow Car Award
The new Mondeo has been judged the best petrol-powered tow car by experts at the annual UK Tow Car Awards.
- Ford Returning to Le Mans in 2016 with All-New Ford GT, Marking 50th Anniversary of 1966 Victory
Ford announced today it is returning to one of the most prestigious automobile races in the world with its new Ford GT race car, based on the all-new ultra-high-performance supercar that goes on sale next year.
- “Ford is a growth company” Mark Fields tells Merkenich townhall meeting
“2015 is poised to be a breakthrough year for Ford globally,” Mark Fields, president, Ford Motor Company, told more than 280 employees attending a Townhall meeting in the Merkenich Design Centre earlier this week.
- Ford Mustang stars in epic documentary
Jim Farley, president and CEO, Ford of Europe, is reunited in Cologne with his 1965 Mustang in a fascinating short movie now showing on @Ford Online.
- Ford of Britain Launches ‘Reunion’ Campaign For Older Vehicles
Ford of Britain has launched a “Reunion” campaign to encourage owners of older Ford vehicles to prepare for summer drive-away holidays.