- New-Look Fiesta RS WRCs Set for Finnish Debut
BRENTWOOD, England - M-Sport World Rally Team’s Ford Fiesta RS WRCs will be sporting a new-look next later this week when Mikko Hirvonen and Elfyn Evans power through the high-speed forests of the 64th Neste Oil Rally Finland.
- Ford Dealer Strives to Benefit Others in Zimbabwe
Displaced children are among the beneficiaries of a number of public service efforts undertaken by Duly Holdings, Ford’s dealer in Zimbabwe.
- Mustangs on Parade at Silverstone Classic
BRENTWOOD, England – A special Ford Mustang parade to celebrate the legendary model’s 50th birthday took place in front of a huge crowd at a sunny Silverstone Classic over the weekend.
- Formula Ford Battle Recommences at Snetterton
BRENTWOOD, England – Formula Ford’s long summer break comes to an action-fuelled end next weekend (2/3 Aug) at the Snetterton circuit in Norfolk, with several drivers seeking to make a decisive break as they bid for the championship title and a couple of newcomers joining the pack.
- Ford of Europe Announces $14 Million Pre-Tax Profit for Second Quarter of 2014
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford Motor Company today reported a 2014 second quarter pre-tax profit of $2.6 billion, its 20th consecutive profitable quarter and its best since second quarter 2011.
- Tackling the Paris Grand Prix: How City Rush Hour Posed Ultimate Test for Ford Automatic Braking Technology
COLOGNE, Germany - Monaco might be the highlight of the Grand Prix calendar, but for regular drivers it’s the streets of Paris that provide the ultimate challenge. The French capital is renowned as one of the most stressful places to drive, with bumper-to-bumper traffic, dangerous junctions and drivers pushing through the narrowest gaps.
- Ford Shortlisted as Regional Winners of National Apprenticeships Awards 2014
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford and its national dealer network has been short-listed from hundreds of entrants for the South East final of the National Apprenticeship Awards 2014.
- Ford Fiesta Becomes Best-Selling UK Car of All Time
BRENTWOOD, England - The Ford Fiesta became the UK’s best-selling vehicle nameplate of all time this month when total sales topped 4,115,000.
- Paul Mascarenas Retiring After 32 Years; Ford Underscores Drive for Innovation and Accelerates Lincoln with New Senior Leadership Team Members
Ford Motor Company announced today a series of changes in its senior leadership team to continue delivering the company’s One Ford plan while accelerating its drive for product excellence, innovation and Lincoln.
- Historical Postcards Show Valencia Employee’s Link with Ford Motor Company’s Early Days
VALENCIA, Spain – A fascinating collection of postcards depicting the early days of Ford Motor Company is one of the prized possessions of Óscar Pérez.
- All-New Mustang Heads Silverstone Classic Line-Up
BRENTWOOD, England - A cavalcade of more than 160 classic Ford Mustangs, led by the next-generation 2015 model, is set to thrill visitors to the world’s biggest classic motor racing festival, the Silverstone Classic, this weekend.
- Ford Announces Power Outputs for All-New Mustang; Lightweight Body and Performance Chassis
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company has revealed power outputs and performance details for the all-new Ford Mustang.
- Ford Reveals African Vision at First ‘Go Further’ Event
Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) showed off four new models that are destined for African shores, and detailed its future plans for the Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) region at its first African Go Further event held at the Sandton Convention Centre in Johannesburg.
- Ford Ranger Derivative Tougher Than Ever
Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) today introduced a mine-hardened version of its popular Ranger to the local market. The new variant – the Ranger XL-Plus – is a new entry-level proposition into the line-up while offering a new dimension of toughness to the range. It is of particular interest to mining companies, farmers and other business owners with very specific requirements.
- Born to be Wild – Meet Ford Rock Band FORDever
BUDAPEST, Hungary – Seven amateur musicians from Ford in Hungary are setting the stage alight under the band name FORDever.
- Ford Launches Product Acceleration in Middle East & Africa, Bringing at Least 25 New Vehicles by 2016
Ford Motor Company today announced an aggressive product acceleration in its newest business unit, Middle East & Africa, leveraging the company’s One Ford global portfolio and targeting opportunities for growth in small, mid-size and large vehicle segments.
- Ford Transit is Auto Express “Van of the Year”
BRENTWOOD, England - Just weeks after the first vehicles were delivered to customers, Ford Transit has been named “Van of the Year” by Auto Express for the second year in a row – one of two awards for Ford.
- Ford Helps Develop Future Co-Operative Intelligent Transport Systems in Europe; Presents DRIVE C2X Findings in Berlin
BERLIN, Germany – Ford Motor Company will today present its findings from a three-year research project into car-to-car and car-to-infrastructure communication technologies that could deliver early warnings of hazards, reduce congestion and improve road safety.
- Ford Initiates Open Innovation Approach to Finding Innovative Mobility Solutions; Launches Innovate Mobility Challenge Series
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford today announced the launch of its Innovate Mobility Challenge Series, inviting the developer and ‘maker’ communities to come together to find innovative mobility solutions in eight different locations around the world.
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 11.07.14
New Ford Edge and the new Focus ST are big news makers for Ford this week.
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 04.07.14
It’s all about International Engine of the Year, all-new Ford Edge, new Focus ST, and Fiesta Red and Fiesta Black in the press this week.
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 27.06.14
Ford Tourneo Courier, Four Tourneo Connect, new Ford Transit, and the global debut of the all new Ford Focus ST’s dominate the press this week.
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 20.06.14
Ford’s collaboration with Heinz ketchup continues to grab headlines this week, as does Ford Driving Skills for Life and a special lightweight Ford Mondeo.
- Ford Athlete Ambassadors Set to ‘Play Their Part’ at Glasgow 2014
BRENTWOOD, England - Ford, the Official Automotive Partner of the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games, has named the first athlete ambassadors who will be supporting its newly-launched #PlayYourPart campaign.
- Ford Struandale Engine Plant Produced The 3-millionth Engine
PORT ELIZABETH - The three-millionth engine produced came off the line to great fanfare at Ford's Struandale Engine Plant. Employees, media and officials cheered when the 3,2 litre, five-cylinder Duratorq TDCi engine - destined to power a Ford Ranger - joined the long line of high quality engines that have been produced at Ford's Port Elizabeth facility, since it opened in 1964