DEARBORN - You must use fmail.ford.com to access your Ford email from a network outside of Ford starting Jan. 31!
Beginning Jan. 31, 2014 at 9 p.m. EST, you will need to use a new URL to reach the Outlook Web Application (OWA) to access your Ford email from a network outside of Ford. This change is occurring to improve security and user authentication.
The new URL to OWA is fmail.ford.com
. To access fmail.ford.com, enter the following information into the logon page:
• Your Ford Domain – e.g. fordna1
o Locate your Ford domain here
• Your Ford CDS ID
• Your Network Password – this is the same password you use to sign onto your Ford computer
• Your SecurID Passcode – if you do not have one, you can learn how to request
1) You will not be automatically redirected from the old URL to the new URL.
2) If you use the old URL (owa.ford.com) from outside of Ford after the date above, you will receive an error message.
3) Owa.ford.com will continue to work when internally connected to the Ford network.
4) Third-party applications such as Mail+ will no longer be able to connect from outside of the Ford Network.
For technical assistance, contact the IT Service Desk online
or by telephone
, or your local support team. You may also visit Digital Workers “How Do I…Email
” page or post in Yammer
for community support and feedback.