- Ford to Add Four New SUV Nameplates as Millennials, Boomers, Global Demand Drive Continued SUV Growth
Together, millennials and baby boomers give Ford 160 million good reasons to expect the surge in SUV sales will continue into the next decade.
- Ford North American Headquarter Facilities Go Landfill-Free
Ford Motor Company North American World Headquarter facilities now send no waste to landfill – another major step in the automaker’s quest to reduce its environmental impact globally.
- Ford’s CV Success in Europe Explained
In this latest ‘Cup of Coffee’ interview @Ford meets Phil Hollins, director of marketing sales and service, Ford Commercial Vehicles, to find out how the company has climbed to the top of the CV sales chart in Europe.
- Ford of France Recruits Two Big Screen Ambassadors
Ford has recruited screen star Pio Marmaï and filmmaker Stéphane De Groodt as performance brand ambassadors in France.
- BraunAbility MXV – a Ford Explorer Conversion – Is World’s First Wheelchair-Accessible SUV
CHICAGO – The world’s best-selling SUV for 25 years is now the world’s only volume-production wheelchair-accessible SUV.
- As SUV Demand Grows, Ford Expands Popular Explorer Line with New XLT Sport Appearance Package for 2017
Giving SUV buyers a fresh option for a sportier-looking ride, Ford adds the new Explorer XLT Sport Appearance Package to its popular full-size SUV lineup for 2017.
- Kelley Blue Book Awards Four Fords 5-Year Cost to Own Winners; Lowest Projected Ownership Costs In Their Class
Today, KBB.com recognized four Ford products as new vehicles with the lowest projected ownership costs in their classes by awarding them with 2016 5-Year Cost Own Awards, due to improvements including lower depreciation, insurance and maintenance costs than competitors.
- 2016 Ford Focus RS Fetches $550,000 at Barrett-Jackson Auction, Proceeds to Benefit JDRF
A one-of-a-kind 2016 Ford Focus RS was auctioned last weekend for a whopping $550,000, with all proceeds benefitting JDRF, the leading global organization funding type 1 diabetes research.
- Innovative Smartphone App Saves Ford Factory Workers Daily 1 Kilometre Walk, Enhances Quality and Efficiency
More than a century after Henry Ford started the first moving assembly line, Ford Motor Company is bringing his pioneering invention into the smartphone age.
- U.S. News & World Report: Ford Fusion Hybrid is Best Hybrid Car for the Money for 2016
U.S. News & World Report has named the 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid its Best Hybrid Car for the Money.
- Ford to Premiere New Vehicle, Unveil In-Car Technology at Mobile World Congress, CEO Mark Fields to Deliver Keynote
Ford will introduce a new vehicle for Europe, unveil new advanced in-car technology and detail the latest progress on the Ford Smart Mobility plan at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
- Share Your Stories on the A/Z-Plan Conquest Pin
In early January, Ford kicked off its A/Z Plan Conquest Pin program, offering employees the opportunity to provide an A plan pricing pin to a household that currently stables a vehicle from a competitor brand.
- Ford, Pivotal Collaborate on Software Platform for FordPass; Aim to Revolutionize Mobility for Consumers
Ford is working with cloud-based software technology leader Pivotal to build a software platform supporting FordPass® that will enable the company to rapidly innovate and iterate on new applications and mobility solutions for consumers.
- Four-car Le Mans Entry Accepted for Ford 50 Years on from Historic Victory
PARIS, France - The organisers of the Le Mans 24 Hours, the ACO (Automobile Club de l’Ouest), today confirmed that four Ford GTs have received a place on the prestigious entry list for the 2016 Le Mans 24 Hours.
- Go Further: Ford Employee, Blue Oval Venture Nearly 19,000 Feet Up Mount Everest
Standing at 18,514 feet above sea level, Ford employee Robert Brosko, 60, and his wife Lynn, 59, looked down on the world from the Kala Patthar ridge overlooking Mount Everest’s base camp.
Brosko, manager, Global Maintenance, had been carrying a flag with the iconic Ford logo and a few “Go Further” signs with him for weeks, waiting for the perfect time – and extreme height – to snap a photo.
- Media's First-Drive Reviews of New Focus RS: They Like It
Members of the automotive media recently had the opportunity to drive the all-new Focus RS, which recently rolled off the assembly line in Germany and is bound for the United States this spring.
What did they think? Judging from what we've read so far, they are quite pleased.
- Behind the Numbers with Erich Merkle: January, 2016
Okay, Ford’s U.S. sales were down 3 percent in January versus the same time last year. That’s the headline, but to understand the number we need to dig a little deeper.
- Raptor Prepares for Grueling Off-Road Racing Series
There’s a roar in the desert – spitting sand and kicking up rocks. It’s the sound of the all-new 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor, running in the 2016 Best in the Desert off-road racing series’ new factory stock class.
- Andy Priaulx: Touring Car Champion To Race All-new Ford GT
Andy Priaulx likes to win. “Winning is everything,” he says. “When you’re second you’re the first of the losers.”
- Ford Sales Led By Record January for Edge and F-Series
Ford Motor Company of Canada, Ltd. celebrated the first month of 2016 with sales increasing 14 per cent, led by record January sales of the Canadian-built Ford Edge, up 52 per cent, and Ford F-Series, Canada’s top-selling pickup for 50 consecutive years, up 13 per cent.
- Ford Accelerates Transformation Plan in Europe to Build Vibrant and Sustainably Profitable Business
Ford Motor Company is accelerating its transformation in Europe – including new product, brand and efficiency actions – to deliver improved profits in 2016 and a 6-8 percent operating margin for Ford of Europe in the longer term.
- Ford Brand SUVs Post Strongest Start since 2004; Ford Vans Have Best Start in 31 Years, Thanks to New Transit
Coming off strong results last January, Ford Motor Company’s total U.S. sales of 173,723 vehicles declined 3 percent last month versus a year ago.
- Ford Shelby GT350R-C Wins SportsCar Challenge Race at Daytona
Billy Johnson and Scott Maxwell drove the Ford Shelby GT350R-C to its first win at Daytona International Speedway on Friday in the Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge race.
- Ford Back on Top as No.1 Commercial Vehicle Brand in Europe in 2015; All-new Transit Line-up Drives Demand
Ford’s renewed and expanded Transit commercial vehicle line-up achieved another milestone in 2015 as Ford became Europe’s No.1 top-selling commercial vehicle brand – for the first time in 18 years.
- Ask the Expert about Ford Focus RS Drive Modes
The all-new 350 PS Focus RS offers advanced performance and driver assistance technologies to help ensure that its extreme driving capabilities are accessible to drivers of all skill levels.