- Fields Discusses 2Q Record Profits, F-150 Competition, SYNC Security During Global Town Hall
Ford President and CEO Mark Fields spoke of the hard work and dedication from employees across the globe as he discussed the second-quarter financial results during Tuesday’s global town hall.
- Ford Reports Strong Second Quarter Results; Pre-Tax Profit $2.9 Billion; Net Income $1.9 Billion
Ford Motor Company today reported its 2015 second quarter financial results. The company delivered a pre-tax profit of $2.9 billion, up $269 million or 10 percent from a year ago. The company also posted net income of $1.9 billion, up $574 million or 44 percent from the same period in 2014. This was the 24th consecutive profitable quarter for Ford.
- Ford GT Named 2015 North American Most Significant Concept Vehicle of the Year
The all-new Ford GT – a technology showcase for top EcoBoost® performance, aerodynamics and lightweight carbon fiber construction – today nabbed the prestigious North American award for 2015 Production Preview Concept of the Year, as well as top honors as Most Significant Concept Vehicle of 2015.
- Ford Driving Dreams Tour is Going International, Launching in Panama
Getting a good education is challenging under the best of circumstances. Imagine how difficult it can be for young people who also are working to overcome poverty, a high-crime rate and violent gangs in their neighborhoods. Under such trying conditions, education may be the most valuable tool in the toolbox.
- The Supercar in Front is a... ?
BRENTWOOD, England – All-new Ford GT caused a stir in central London when we parked it up, hid the Blue Oval badge, and asked passers-by to name the manufacturer.
- Get to Know New Ford S-MAX
Ford chief exterior designer Claudio Messale and chief programme engineer Rolf Deges give an indepth overview of the all-new Ford S-MAX in this video clip which highlights the remarkable technologies and best-in-class features customers will enjoy
- BraunAbility – the World Leader in Mobility Vehicles – Selects Ford Explorer to Create First-Ever Wheelchair-Accessible SUV
As the United States marks 25 years of the landmark Americans with Disabilities Act, BraunAbility and Ford Motor Company are introducing a vehicle with the potential to change the face of an industry and bring greater mobility to people in wheelchairs.
- Ceremonial Handshake at Detroit High School Marks Official Start of 2015 UAW-Ford Contract Talks
The importance of working together as a team to build quality vehicles and a strong community was emphasized by UAW and Ford leaders as they united Thursday morning at Cass Technical High School in Detroit for the ceremonial handshake that officially marks the start of 2015 contract negotiations.
- Ford Earns Three Segment-Level Awards in J.D. Power 2015 U.S. Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study
When it comes to delivering vehicles that owners really love, 3 of the Ford nameplates led in their respective segments as per the latest J.D. Power 2015 U.S. Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study released earlier today. Ford had three segment award recipients – C-MAX, Expedition and the F-150.
- New Trend Video Series: Rally for Renegades and Rebels
Today on @Ford Online we continue our monthly trend series featuring Sheryl Connelly, manager, Global Trends and Futuring. These monthly videos are designed to provide a snapshot of the ten trends featured in the 2015 Looking Forward with Ford trends book.
- Innovation Workshop Gives Media a Taste of Future Ford Technologies
AACHEN, Germany – More than 20 media were given a fascinating glimpse into the future of Ford technology at a special Innovation Workshop held at Ford’s Aachen research centre in Germany.
- ‘We are absolutely on the road to profitability in Europe’ – Jim Farley
Ford of Europe chairman and CEO Jim Farley said Ford is edging ever closer to profitability in Europe, during a special Go Further Webcast filmed at a flagship FordStore in the UK.
- New Top-Of-The-Line Ford F-150 Limited is Most Advanced, Luxurious F-150 Ever
Ford, America’s truck leader, introduces its most advanced and luxurious truck ever – the Ford F-150 Limited.
- Andy Yan of Changan Ford Racing Team Won Runner-up in the 4th Round of 2015 CTCC Tournament in South Korea
JEOLLANAM-DO, South Korea —The 2015 China Touring Car Championship (CTCC) took the fourth round of the tournament to the Korea International Circuit in Jeollanam-do, South Korea. at the. Andy Yan, racer of Changan Ford Racing Team, walked away with second place in the super production category against fierce competition from three opponents and racked up a total of 12 points for the Changan Ford team. His teammates Rainey He, Kevin Tse and Zack Gao finished fifth, sixth and seventh respectively. Changan Ford Racing Team now remains in second place while Andy stands at the top on the racer standing.
- Celebrating 90 Years of Great Stories in Mexico
Since the beginning of the 20th century, the vision of Henry Ford consolidated the automotive industry as one of the most important sectors of a new and modern era, which was emphasized by its multiple innovations in production and technology. Because of that, on June 23, 1925, Mexico welcomed Ford Motor Company, who made history by becoming the first automaker to settle in the country.
- Amazing New Multi-Perspective Video Lets Viewers Experience a Hot Lap in the New Ford Mustang
COLOGNE, Germany – A new interactive video enables viewers to experience the all‑new Ford Mustang from multiple perspectives as it speeds around the legendary Silverstone race track in the U.K.
- Virtual Manufacturing Technology Helps Improve Safety of Ford’s ‘Industrial Athletes’
Ford held a media forum at the company’s Ergonomics and Variation Analysis Lab in Dearborn Thursday to showcase how it is using virtual manufacturing technology to design vehicle assembly processes that plant employees can perform safely, efficiently and with best-in-class quality results for customers.
- Ford Developing Advanced Headlights that Point Out People, Animals in the Dark, and Widen Beams at Tricky Junctions
Driving at night, particularly on unlit roads, can be a nerve-wracking experience. Ford is developing new lighting technologies that will enable drivers to more easily identify potential hazards, including pedestrians, cyclists and animals.
- All-New Ford Edge Featured in Wide-Reaching Marketing Campaign
Whether you’re watching television, surfing the internet, filling your car up with gas or enjoying a night out at the movie theater, chances are you’re going to see the all-new Ford Edge.
- Ford Reduces Production Line Injury Rate by 70 Percent for Its More Than 50,000 ‘Industrial Athletes’
Since 2003, Ford has reduced the injury rate by 70 percent for its more than 50,000 “industrial athletes” in the U.S., and many more around the world, through new ergonomics technology, lift-assist devices, workstation redesign and data-driven process changes.
- Ford Announces Apollo Edition Mustang to Celebrate Innovation and Inspiration of Apollo Missions
As far as special edition Mustangs go, this one is out of this world.
- Ford Ranger Outpaces Rivals in Germany as Ford CV Sales Soar
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford Ranger is leaving rivals chocking in its dust following a storming start to 2015 in Germany.
- David Leitch Recognized as One of Ethisphere’s 2015 Attorneys Who Matter
On the heels of Ford being named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year by the Ethisphere® Institute, a leader in defining the standards of ethical business practices, Ford Group Vice President and General Counsel David Leitch has been selected as one of Ethisphere’s 2015 Attorneys Who Matter in the category of “General Counsel & Chief Legal Officers.”
- Cindric Drives Shelby GT350R-C To First Win In CTSC at Mosport
Austin Cindric took the lead with 30 minutes remaining and drove a perfect race to the checkered flag to earn the first win for the No. 158 Multimatic Motorsports Ford Performance Shelby GT350R-C.
- Ford EcoBoost Prototype Finishes 6th at Mosport
Scott Pruett and Joey Hand both went into the race at Mosport knowing that they probably didn’t have the fastest car on the track, but optimistic that they could run at the front, and with good race strategy, be in a position to win.