- Mustang celebrates 50th anniversary with Middle East enthusiasts in massive event in Dubai
As global celebrations marked the legendary car’s golden anniversary, Ford Middle East commemorated Mustang’s 50th anniversary in true muscle car spirit at a massive event in Dubai’s Meydan Hotel.
- Louisville Assembly’s Tami Hatfield Wins DIA Award
Corporate citizenship is a daily initiative for Ford Employee Relations Associate Tami Hatfield. Hartfield, a recent winner of the company’s Diversity and Inclusion award who works in Vehicle Operations at Louisville Assembly Plant, involves both hourly and salaried employees in efforts to raise donations for Ford-sponsored charities.
- Odell Emphasizes Commitment to Region During South Africa Visit
JOHANNESBURG, South Africa – The Middle East and Africa region represents the final frontier for global growth in the auto industry, and Ford is putting the right structure and people in place in order to bring a full family of vehicles that customers will want and value to the region.
- Top Spec Fiesta ST3 Hits UK Showrooms
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford has launched a new flagship version of its multi-award-winning Ford Fiesta ST.
- Ford F-150 Earns KBB Brand Image Award
NEW YORK - Ford Motor Company will be honored as Kelley Blue Book’s Best Overall Truck Brand at the New York International Auto Show on April 16.
- Ford Driving Skills for Life Tackles New Trend - Driving Selfies
DEARBORN – Ford Driving Skills for Life, the free, advanced driving skills program for novice drivers, is launching its second decade in 2014 with an expanded reach and mission as it continues to address dangerous trends and challenges faced by teens and other new drivers.
- All-New 2015 F-150 Durability Forum Reveals Little-Known Facts about New Truck Testing
DEARBORN – Ford recently held an F-150 "We Test" forum at the Research and Innovation Center in Dearborn where members of the truck team educated media about the durability, quality and reliability testing Ford conducted to ensure that the all-new 2015 Ford F-150 earned its “Built Ford Tough” badge.
- At Auto China 2014, Ford Highlights Growing China Lineup with All-New Ford Escort, All-New Ford Mustang; Ford Everest Concept Hints at Future SUV
BEIJING - Moving forward with its plan to bring 15 new vehicles to the Chinese market by 2015, and building on its impressive momentum in the Asia Pacific region, Ford Motor Company is giving visitors to Auto China 2014 an exclusive and interactive look at its growing lineup of global vehicles and innovative, smart technologies.
- New 2015 Lincoln Navigator Introduces Higher Level of Automotive Luxury with Ziricote Wood
DEARBORN - You’ll find it in luxury yachts. Fine furniture. Premium acoustic guitars, too. Now you’ll see it in the new 2015 Lincoln Navigator.
- Lincoln MKX Concept Hints at Sophisticated, Elegant Global Sport Utility Vehicle
BEIJING – The Lincoln Motor Company today unveiled the MKX Concept at Auto China 2014 in Beijing. The Lincoln MKX Concept hints at a global SUV that will become the third of four all-new Lincoln vehicles due by 2016. It is designed to capture the attention of consumers worldwide.
- Ford Argentina`s Employees Participated in the Food Classification Day Organized by Food Bank Foundation
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ford Argentina organized a day of volunteering work with the Food Bank Foundation of Buenos Aires in order to classify food resources and help social organizations
- Celebrating 50 Years of Mustang – A Message from Bill Ford
DEARBORN - Fifty years after the introduction of the Ford Mustang at the World’s Fair, today the company will celebrate the milestone with events happening around the globe.
- Time Lapse Video: Reconstructing the 1964 Empire State Building Event
NEW YORK - To reenact a publicity feat conducted nearly 50 years ago when the first Mustang convertible was unveiled, Ford once again took to getting an all-new Mustang convertible atop the Empire State Building.
- Lincoln Launches in China; Unique Offering for Today’s Chinese Luxury Auto Customers
BEIJING – Lincoln, an iconic luxury automotive brand for discerning individuals with a heritage linked to presidents, royalty and movie stars, begins a new chapter in its nearly 100-year history today by bringing a completely new approach to luxury automotive ownership in China.
- Unleashing Passion and Creativity – Ford Launches Global Fashion Collaboration Marking Mustang’s 50th
NEW YORK – Ford Motor Company celebrates Mustang with its first-ever global collaboration with world-renowned designers to create a one-of-a-kind apparel collection.
- Mustang Memories Countdown: Recap
DEARBORN - As we get closer to the 50 years celebration of Ford Mustang, @Ford had the opportunity to sit down and chat with employees, club members and retirees about their memories around the iconic pony car.
- Fields Goes ‘Back to the Future’
NEW YORK - Chief Operating Officer Mark Fields opened the New York International Auto Show Wednesday with a "Back to the Future" themed keynote speech highlighting the tremendous benefits of innovation over the years. Read his remarks to learn which new technologies are on the horizon for Ford.
- Mustang Reenacts Empire State Building Feat
NEW YORK - The celebration of 50 years of the Ford Mustang continues atop the Empire State Building where an all-new Mustang has been placed on the 86th floor observatory – the second time in history a car has topped the building. The only other car display on the Empire State Building observation happened in 1965 with a Mustang convertible. Getting the vehicle up to the display space proved to be just as challenging 50 years later considering helicopter and crane delivery could not be used in either instance. The photo gallery below details the dramatic unveiling of the Mustang convertible 86 stories up. Visitors to the Empire State Building observation deck can see the new Mustang convertible from 8 a.m. to 2 a.m., April 16-17.
- All-New Ford Transit Courier Delivers Best-in-Class Fuel Economy and Load-Carrying Ability
COLOGNE, Germany – The all-new Ford Transit Courier will offer van operators best-in-class fuel efficiency and load space when the first models are delivered to customers in spring 2014.
- Ford Pays Homage to Five Decades of the World’s Favorite Pony Car with Limited-Production 50 Year Edition Mustang
NEW YORK – Fifty years after debuting one of the world’s most popular cars, Ford is marking the milestone by revealing a Mustang 50 Year Limited Edition. Created to honor five decades of Mustang heritage, only 1,964 examples of the 50 Year Limited Edition will ever be built when it goes on sale this fall.
- Meet Brett Wheatley and Get His Take on the Importance of Auto Shows for Ford in the Region
SHANGHAI, China - Ford Asia Pacific’s Marketing, Sales and Service (MSS) vice president Brett Wheatley shares his Ford story with us, as well as his insights on the role auto shows play for Ford across the region.
- Zipcar and Ford Motor Company Launch Communities with Drive Program
BOSTON – Zipcar, Inc. today announced the launch of the “Communities with Drive” program, sponsored by Zipcar and Ford Motor Company. Communities with Drive is a national contest to seek, profile and reward organizations that are having a profound impact on the communities in which they operate.
- Mustang Road Trip: Dearborn to New York
DEARBORN - On Monday, April 14, 2014, Moray Callum vice president, Design, and Chris Svensson, Design director, The Americas, left the Dearborn Inn to head to New York in their ’65 and ’67 Mustangs, driving the same route that media drove 50 years ago.
- Ford Sales in Europe Rise in First Quarter; 10th Straight Month of Sales Growth
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford made a strong sales start in Europe in 2014, posting year-over-year sales improvements for the tenth straight month in March and the fourth consecutive quarter.
- 2015 Ford Mustang Overview
DEARBORN - Chief Nameplate Engineer Dave Pericak gives employees an overview of the all-new Ford Mustang.