- Ford India Sells 14,092 Vehicles in August; EcoSport Celebrates 100,000 Sales Milestone
Ford India today announced August sales of 14,092 vehicles in combined domestic wholesales and exports, a 27% increase from 11,065 vehicles sold in the corresponding month last year.
- Ford of Britain Recruits 250 for New Low-carbon Diesel Engine Production at Dagenham Plant
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford of Britain is recruiting 250 new employees as production operators for a new diesel engine production line being installed in the Ford Dagenham Engine Plant.
- Ultimate Towing Machine: 2015 Ford F-450 Rated Best-in-Class Using Society of Automotive Engineers J2807 Standard
Ford reaffirms the undisputed heavy-duty towing leadership of the 2015 Ford F-450 Super Duty Class 3 pickup at 31,200 pounds after testing using the Society of Automotive Engineers J2807 standard.
- Ford Pays Tribute to Rally Legend Björn Waldegård
BRENTWOOD, England – Glowing tributes have been paid to former Ford rally driver Björn Waldegård who passed away at the weekend. He was 70.
- Registry – a new Quality IT tool
In May this year the „Registry“ was added to the official Quality IT-Portfolio of Ford Motor Company after a complex development period.
- Ask The Expert about SYNC with AppLink:
Ford SYNC Applink is an innovative system allowing the seamless control of smartphone mobile apps using the car’s voice commands, Ford’s Applink development engineer Timur Pulathaneli explains the benefits of Applink and how it works in the video.
- Ford Argentina Presented Its New Aftersales Campaign
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina – Ford Argentina presented the new aftersales institutional campaign, which aims to leverage the Official Ford Service and to be perceived as a suitable proposal for the client.
- Ford Puts First Truck Customers Behind Wheel of the All-New F-150 to Kick Off ‘You Test’ Video Series
Four lucky truck customers are taking their turn behind the wheel of the all-new F-150, Ford’s toughest, smartest, most capable F-150 yet, to put it through some of the toughest testing to date – their own.
- DSFL Makes Belgian Debut at LPG
LOMMEL, Belgium – Lommel Proving Ground has made history by hosting the first ever Ford Driving Skills for Life training programme to take place on Belgium soil.
- Ford of France Goes Further to Meet Ice Bucket Challenge
PARIS, France – Ford of France management stepped up to the plate when nominated to take part in an Ice Bucket Challenge by compatriots from Nissan France.
- All-New 2015 Ford Mustang Begins Production at Flat Rock Assembly Plant; Marks Global Availability of Iconic Pony Car
The highly-anticipated, all-new Ford Mustang rolls off the line today at Flat Rock Assembly Plant, marking the start of production of the sixth-generation of the iconic pony car. For the first time in its 50-year history, Ford will bring the Mustang to customers globally in more than 120 countries around the world.
- It’s Changeover Day at Dearborn Truck Plant
Ford has orchestrated a logistical transformation that will see more than 1,100 tractor trailers and 1,000 workers remove legacy manufacturing equipment and replace it with state-of-the-art equipment to build the all-new Ford F-150. The work began several days ago, but the bulk of the traffic coming into the plant is expected to take place today.
- How Ford Engineers Made the All-New F-150 the Toughest-Looking, Most Aerodynamically Efficient F-150 Ever
Designers of the 2015 Ford F-150 had a challenging goal to meet when they set out to reimagine the world’s best-selling pickup: Create an aerodynamic, efficient design that did not compromise the tough, bold looks that define Ford trucks.
- Fiesta RS WRC Ace Evans Finishes Fourth in Germany
COLOGNE, Germany - Elfyn Evans completed Rallye Deutschland with his best ever performance in the FIA World Rally Championship – powering his Ford Fiesta RS WRC to fourth place and his first ever stage win.
- Joey Logano Completes Ford Racing Sweep at Bristol Motor Speedway
This weekend marked the first time Ford Racing has swept a NASCAR Camping World Truck, NASCAR Nationwide, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series weekend since 2006 when Mark Martin (NCWTS) and Matt Kenseth (NNS/NSCS) did it, ironically, at Bristol Motor Speedway.
- Ford Launches the all-new F-350 and F-4000 for the Light-Duty and Semilight-duty Truck Market
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford presented the new F-350 and F-4000 trucks (available in 4x2 and 4x4 models) to the media this week. These trucks boast a new Euro 5 engine which meets new Brazilian environmental legislation and are intended for the light-duty and semilight-duty truck markets.
- How a Turbocharger Exhaust Pipe Shaped Like a Cobra Head Helps Ford Power Stroke Diesel Make Best-In-Class Power
While some might hold their breath seeing the fearsome shape of a king cobra, Ford engineers discovered that designing the turbo exhaust outlet, or downpipe, of the 6.7-liter Power Stroke V8 diesel like a cobra head helps the engine breathe easier.
- 10 Driver Friendly Features the Ford F-150 Team Thought of So Customers Wouldn’t Have To
There are 10 features of the all-new 2015 Ford F-150 pickup that were designed to satisfy customers without them ever even noticing.
- Lincoln Motor Company and Matthew McConaughey Begin New Creative Journey
Today marks another key and exciting step in the reinvention of The Lincoln Motor Company as we announce a collaboration with Academy Award™-winning actor Matthew McConaughey.
- 110 Years of Going Further in Canada
Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited was established 110 years ago on August, 17, 1904. Originally known as the Walkerville Wagon Works in what is now Windsor, Ontario, Ford of Canada founder Gordon McGregor negotiated with Henry Ford and began producing Ford vehicles in Canada.
- Ford To Provide USD100,000 to Help Environmental Projects in the Middle East
Ford Motor Company will award a total of USD100,000 in Conservation and Environmental Grants to help fund existing environmental projects in the Middle East region. For the first time, the programme is extended to environmental projects in Yemen in addition to the GCC, Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq. The deadline to send applications is on September 14, 2014.
- Ford Now Leads Sales Consideration with Millennials as Demand for Utility Vehicles Grows
Growing interest in utility vehicles among America’s 80 million-strong millennial generation – those born between the early 1980s and early 2000s – is bolstering purchase consideration for the Ford brand.
- Ford Sales Up 6.4 Per Cent in First Seven Months of 2014
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company sales in Europe rose 6.4 per cent in the first seven months of 2014 on the strength of newly- introduced cars and commercials vehicles.
- Testing of new Right-hand-drive Mustang Begins
BRENTWOOD, England – For the first time, a right-hand-drive Mustang will roll off a Ford assembly line when global production begins.
- 50 Years of Ford Mustang Continues With Mustang Alley at Annual Woodward Dream Cruise and Mustang Memories
Woodward Dream Cruise, Detroit’s annual automotive rite of summer, returns Aug. 16, 2014, and Ford Mustang fans will celebrate 50 years of their favorite car at Mustang Alley in Ferndale. The charity raffle drawing for a one-of-a-kind 2015 Ford Mustang 50 Years Limited Edition convertible will take place in Mustang Alley at 5:30 p.m.