- Ford Launches the all-new F-350 and F-4000 for the Light-Duty and Semilight-duty Truck Market
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford presented the new F-350 and F-4000 trucks (available in 4x2 and 4x4 models) to the media this week. These trucks boast a new Euro 5 engine which meets new Brazilian environmental legislation and are intended for the light-duty and semilight-duty truck markets.
- Quick Lane Opened its Second Branch in Argentina
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Quick Lane, the global network of quick services specialized in light mechanics repairs and tires, opened a new branch located at Rivadavia Av. 10089, Buenos Aires, which will attend in extended hours through Mondays to Fridays from 8 to 21 hs and Saturdays from 8 to 13 hs, with no previous schedule required.
- How a Turbocharger Exhaust Pipe Shaped Like a Cobra Head Helps Ford Power Stroke Diesel Make Best-In-Class Power
While some might hold their breath seeing the fearsome shape of a king cobra, Ford engineers discovered that designing the turbo exhaust outlet, or downpipe, of the 6.7-liter Power Stroke V8 diesel like a cobra head helps the engine breathe easier.
- 10 Driver Friendly Features the Ford F-150 Team Thought of So Customers Wouldn’t Have To
There are 10 features of the all-new 2015 Ford F-150 pickup that were designed to satisfy customers without them ever even noticing.
- Lincoln Motor Company and Matthew McConaughey Begin New Creative Journey
Today marks another key and exciting step in the reinvention of The Lincoln Motor Company as we announce a collaboration with Academy Award™-winning actor Matthew McConaughey.
- 110 Years of Going Further in Canada
Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited was established 110 years ago on August, 17, 1904. Originally known as the Walkerville Wagon Works in what is now Windsor, Ontario, Ford of Canada founder Gordon McGregor negotiated with Henry Ford and began producing Ford vehicles in Canada.
- Ford To Provide USD100,000 to Help Environmental Projects in the Middle East
Ford Motor Company will award a total of USD100,000 in Conservation and Environmental Grants to help fund existing environmental projects in the Middle East region. For the first time, the programme is extended to environmental projects in Yemen in addition to the GCC, Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq. The deadline to send applications is on September 14, 2014.
- Ford Now Leads Sales Consideration with Millennials as Demand for Utility Vehicles Grows
Growing interest in utility vehicles among America’s 80 million-strong millennial generation – those born between the early 1980s and early 2000s – is bolstering purchase consideration for the Ford brand.
- Ford Sales Up 6.4 Per Cent in First Seven Months of 2014
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company sales in Europe rose 6.4 per cent in the first seven months of 2014 on the strength of newly- introduced cars and commercials vehicles.
- Testing of new Right-hand-drive Mustang Begins
BRENTWOOD, England – For the first time, a right-hand-drive Mustang will roll off a Ford assembly line when global production begins.
- 50 Years of Ford Mustang Continues With Mustang Alley at Annual Woodward Dream Cruise and Mustang Memories
Woodward Dream Cruise, Detroit’s annual automotive rite of summer, returns Aug. 16, 2014, and Ford Mustang fans will celebrate 50 years of their favorite car at Mustang Alley in Ferndale. The charity raffle drawing for a one-of-a-kind 2015 Ford Mustang 50 Years Limited Edition convertible will take place in Mustang Alley at 5:30 p.m.
- Fiesta RS World Rally Cars In Action In ADAC Rallye Deutschland
TRIER, Germany - M-Sport World Rally Team’s drivers Mikko Hirvonen and Elfyn Evans will be looking to make an impression on asphalt next week as the FIA World Rally Championship embarks on the first pure Tarmac event of the year – the ADAC Rallye Deutschland.
- 2014 Ford Transit Connect Wagon Gains in Popularity, Contributes to Nameplate’s Best-Ever Sales
Over the past three months U.S. sales of the new Ford Transit Connect have been running at a best-ever pace. Year-over-year combined sales of Transit Connect and Transit Connect Wagon are up 27 percent for the three-month period ending July 31.
- Tougher Ranger Unveiled for Second Odyssey Challenge
To coincide with the 2014 Ranger Odyssey offroad challenge, Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) has unveiled a new, limited edition version of the locally-built Ranger that will be available from mid-August until the end of September 2014.
- Ford, DTE Energy to Build Michigan’s Largest Solar Array
Ford Motor Company is teaming with DTE Energy to build Michigan’s largest solar array at Ford World Headquarters.
- Secrets of the All-New Ford F-150 Seamless Sliding Rear Window
When people see the all-new Ford F-150 for the first time, they tend to do two things: First, they tap their knuckles against the high-strength, military-grade, aluminum-alloy body, and then they marvel at the pickup truck’s available segment-first seamless sliding rear window.
- Transit Custom Goes on Patrol With The AA
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford of Britain is supplying 343 Transit Custom vans to the AA (Automobile Association) to join its fleet of patrol vehicles. They will raise Ford’s share of the 2,100-vehicle AA patrol fleet to more than 50 per cent.
- Even Music Sounds Better in the 2015 Ford Mustang
The throaty rumble of a V8 or the refined though aggressive note of an EcoBoost® engine is generally the preferred soundtrack when driving a Ford Mustang. Yet for those times when a favorite road trip tune is called for, the all-new 2015 Mustang has that situation covered as well.
- Bertholdt and Rousseau Qualify Third on Force Fuel 450 at Sun City
Atlas Copco Ford Racing qualified third today for the Force Fuel 450, round five of the Donaldson Cross Country Championship, being held at the Sun City resort in the North West province.
Gary Bertholdt and Siegfried Rousseau used the recent improvements made to the suspension of the Class T Ranger to great effect by powering to third overall in the Production Vehicle category, a mere 16 sec adrift of championship leaders Anthony Taylor/Dennis Murphy (Toyota), and 11 sec behind Johan and Werner Horn (Toyota).
- Ford Promotes Media Drive of New Ka
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford hold a press meeting to present New Ka and Ka+, during a convention that brought together auto and lifestyle journalists, as well as bloggers from different editorials such as technology, adventure, tourism among others.
- Ford Introduced a ‘Plan Ovalo’ Application for Mobile Devices
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ford introduced the official application of ‘Plan Ovalo’ (Ford Argentina’s official financing plan) for smartphones, which allows clients to track the progress of savings plans, payment reminders, awards and get access to all relevant information. Through this application, ‘Plan Óvalo’ is the first financing plan to provide customers real time information through mobile devices.
- 2014 Ford C-MAX Hybrid Earns Top Safety Pick from Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
The 2014 Ford C-MAX Hybrid has been named a Top Safety Pick by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for the second consecutive year.
The organization performed multiple crash tests on C-MAX Hybrid, resulting in a “good” rating in side crash, roof strength, restraint and seating evaluations.
- Ford China July Sales Up 25 Percent, Annual Sales Reach 640,031 Vehicles, Up 33 Percent
Ford China sales continued to grow in July, with 90,775 vehicles sold, an increase of 25 percent from 72,834 sold in July 2013. Steady customer demand for Ford’s global nameplates pushed year-to-date sales to 640,031 vehicles, up 33 percent from 480,555 sold during the same period last year.
- Ford of Britain First and Second in Car and Commercial Vehicle Sales Through 2014
BRENTWOOD, England – UK market leader Ford has secured the two top sales positions for cars and commercial vehicles in July and for the year to date.
- Ford, Suppliers Help Develop Industry-First Technologies for Mustang, F-150; Working Together Key to Ford's Aggressive 2014 Product Launches
Ford Motor Company today announced details on new development techniques used to create its all-new Mustang and F-150, originating with the automaker’s suppliers.