- Ford Launches ICON50 to Celebrate Mustang Influence on Pop Culture, Rekindle Americans’ Sense of Adventure
Ford Launches ICON50 to Celebrate Mustang Influence on Pop Culture, Rekindle Americans’ Sense of Adventure
- Ford Fusion, Explorer, Transit Connect Post Record Sales Performance for September
Ford Motor Company U.S. sales totaled 180,175 vehicles in September, down 3 percent from a year ago. Retail sales of 137,297 vehicles increased 2 percent.
- Fiesta Driver Kruuda Makes Rallying History in Finland
HELSINKI, Finland - Estonia’s Karl Kruuda has made history by becoming the first non-Finn to win the Finnish Rally Championship in 59 years, thanks to a podium place on the Pirelli Rally in Tampere, driving a Ford Fiesta S2000.
- Ford of Canada is hiring for more than 1,000 new jobs at Oakville Assembly
Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited’s Oakville Assembly plant will add more than 1,000 hourly jobs as it ramps up its transformation into one of the Canada’s most competitive and advanced global manufacturing plants. Oakville Assembly will expand capabilities with new jobs added across the plant.
- Ford EcoSport Goes on an Adventure with Paragliding Team in Hanoi
HANOI, Vietnam— On September 14, Ford Vietnam partnered with VietWings Hanoi, a Vietnamese paragliding team, to go on an adventure in the mountainous region of Hanoi. The theme of the event was the “take off” of childhood dreams. Ford Vietnam lent the team a Ford EcoSport, which was just launched in Vietnam in July, to take them on their adventure.
- Ford Brazil Highlights Actions Devoted to the Preservation of its Green Areas
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford Brazil took advantage of the Arbor Day, last week, to highlight various initiatives undertaken in its facilities to the preservation of green areas. To have a brief idea of magnitude, the space occupied by varied vegetation within São Bernardo do Campo’s facility counts with 250,000 m² of green area, Tatuí with nearly 933,000 m², Taubaté with 540,000 m², and Camaçari with 2.4 million m².
- 50 Years Limited Edition 2015 Ford Mustang Raises $170,000 at Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas for Get Your Heart Racing
50 Years Limited Edition 2015 Ford Mustang Raises $170,000 at Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas for Get Your Heart Racing
- Ford’s 2020 Vision: Improved Operating Margin, More Balanced
Ford Motor Company [NYSE:F] today outlined its 2020 vision, which includes plans to substantially increase its global vehicle sales and automotive operating margin,
and achieve more balanced geographic profitability.
- All-New Ford F-150: Toughest, Smartest, Most Capable F-150 Ever Delivers Industry-Leading,Towing, Payload Performance
All-New Ford F-150: Toughest, Smartest, Most Capable F-150 Ever Delivers Industry-Leading,Towing, Payload Performance
- Ford Invests in Future with New LED Lighting at Manufacturing Plants Globally, Accelerating Aggressive Conservation Efforts
Ford Motor Company is investing in the future as it begins installing LED lighting at manufacturing facilities across the globe.
- Ford Racing Has Big Weekend, Success as Championships Near
From Joey Lagano’s NASCAR Chase victory and Courtney Force’s NHRA win, to Global Rallycross and IMSA achievements, Ford Racing fans have a lot to be happy about. @Ford Online recently discussed the success and other Ford Racing news with Jamie Allison, director, Ford Racing.
- Ford Exceeds UAW Job Commitment with 14,000-Plus Jobs
CLAYCOMO, Mo., – Ford Motor Company already has fulfilled its commitment to the UAW to create 12,000 U.S. hourly jobs by 2015, today announcing 1,200 new jobs and a second shift at Kansas City Assembly Plant, where the all-new Ford Transit is built.
- 2014 Henry Ford Technology Award Winners
The 2014 Henry Ford Technology Awards honors employees for their contributions to Ford products and Ford Motor Company's progress and success.
- Group Vice President of Quality Discusses the 2014 GQRS Report
Ford Motor Company just released its 2014 global quality results. The numbers are based on data from the Global Quality Research System (GQRS) report, which focuses on customer satisfaction with vehicle quality and Things Gone Wrong (TWGs) for all Ford Motor Company nameplates.
- The F-4000 is now Available in Argentinean Dealers
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina- Ford Trucks announced the public availability of the new F-4000 in the Argentine market. From Monday September 22nd, Ford’s light truck will be commercialized in the country to meet the needs of the most demanding users. The F-4000 is one of the icons of the Built Tough series for its improvements in power efficiency, fuel consumption and comfort, while being its robustness and versatility its main pillars.
- Ford of Australia Brings Smart Drive to the Royal Melbourne Show for the First Time
MELBOURNE, Australia — On September 20, Ford of Australia announced that their Smart Drive activation will be appearing at the Royal Melbourne Show at the Melbourne Showgrounds for the first time and running until October 1. Ford is inviting all guests to the Royal Melbourne Show to jump into a range of vehicles as they demonstrate the ease with which customers can experience the future of in-car technology today.
- Logano Gives Ford Second Straight Chase Victory And Clinches Berth in NASCAR Contender Round
Logano Gives Ford Second Straight Chase Victory And Clinches Berth in NASCAR Contender Round
- Ford Clinches Fourth Consecutive Red Bull Global Rallycross Manufacturers’ Championship
COLOGNE, Germany – A double podium finish allowed Ford to clinch the Red Bull Global Rallycross Championship (GRC) during Round 7 in Los Angeles, California.
- Ford Reveals Extended All-New Transit Line-up at Hannover
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford is revealing the full line-up of its all-new Transit model at the 2014 Hannover Commercial Vehicle Show, providing European customers with an extended choice of more than 450 model variants.
- Ford Thailand Employees Go Further in Ninth Annual Ford Global Week of Caring
BANGKOK, Thailand — As part of the company’s ninth annual Global Week of Caring, more than 500 Ford employee volunteers in Thailand spent a combined 2,000 hours on efforts for waste management and recycling at a school in Rayong province.
- The New Kuga Was the Protagonist of the Third Major Series of the Ford Kinetic Design Golf Invitational
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - The new Kuga was the protagonist of the third Major Series of the Ford Kinetic Design Golf Invitational, the exclusive golf tour organized by Ford Argentina for registered amateur golfers over 18 years-old. The event took place at the Olivos Golf Club (one of the most traditional and well-reputed golf courses in the country) under the medal play mode, 18 holes, 0-36 category, in which the best four net scores gained access to the final.
- Ford Brazil Wins “Company That Communicates Best with Journalists” Award
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - For the fourth consecutive year, Ford Brazil was named one of the companies that communicates best with journalists. Negócios da Comunicação magazine and the Centro de Estudos da Comunicação (CECOM – Center for Communications Studies) sponsored the award, which was based on opinions by journalists across various sectors in Brazil. The award ceremony was held on Sept. 16 in Sao Paulo with journalists, advertising agencies, businessmen, special guests and representatives from communications companies
- Ford Wins Eight Awards In Two Days
Ford has won an impressive eight top awards for its cars and commercial vehicles in the past two days.
- Ford Focus Crowned UK’s Best Used Car of the Year
For the second time in three years a Ford has claimed top honours at the What Car? Used Car Awards.
- Uniting Art and Pop Culture Icons: Ford Mustang and Burton Morris Studios Launch Global Art Collaboration
Ford Motor Company celebrates Mustang’s influence on pop culture and its official entry into global markets with a one-of-a-kind art collaboration with the Burton Morris Studios featuring the popular Mustang pony emblem.