- Ford Showcases Performance Line-up at Auto Shanghai 2015
Roaring into the spotlight at Auto Shanghai 2015, Ford unveiled three members of its new Ford Performance line-up for the first time in Asia Pacific. The Ford GT, Ford Focus RS and Focus ST join the new Taurus, Focus, Explorer and Edge in an exciting showcase of Ford’s latest vehicles and innovations.
- Ford Showcases Performance Line-up at Auto Shanghai 2015
SHANGHAI, China, April 20, 2015 – Roaring into the spotlight at Auto Shanghai 2015, Ford unveiled three members of its new Ford Performance line-up for the first time in Asia Pacific. The Ford GT, Ford Focus RS and Focus ST join the new Taurus, Focus, Explorer and Edge in an exciting showcase of Ford’s latest vehicles and innovations.
- All-New Ford C-MAX Production Begins at Saarlouis
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford’s Saarlouis plant celebrated another milestone this month when the first all-new Ford C-MAX rolled off the line.
- Ford Debuts Flagship Taurus, and Also Reveals Focus and Explorer at Auto Shanghai 2015
SHANGHAI, China — Highlighting its commitment to serving consumers in China and expanding its presence in the world’s largest auto market, Ford Motor Company today unveiled the latest additions to its line-up of global vehicles, including the global debut of a new Ford Taurus sedan.
- The Making of the All-New Mustang
The Mustang has had an incredible 12 months since its 50th anniversary last April 17th. From appearing on top of the Empire State Building to thefirst shipment of Mustangs to Asia, the all-new Mustang is taking the world by storm. In fact, the 2015 Mustang has been so popular that more than 50,000 have been sold since launch in September, marking the best sales start for the Mustang nameplate since 2007.
- New Production Ready Ford Vignale Mondeo Breaks Cover
Ford Motor Company today unveiled the production version of the Ford Vignale Mondeo – the first vehicle to be introduced as part of Ford’s unique Vignale upscale product and ownership experience.
- New Production Ready Ford Vignale Mondeo Raises Refinement Bar
The Ford Vignale Mondeo delivers a whisper-quiet, smooth and comfortable ride using sophisticated technologies and an advanced chassis structure
- Kelley Blue Book: Ford C-MAX hybrids named to KBB.com’s 10 Best Green Cars of 2015 list
For the third straight year, Ford’s C-MAX hybrid line has been named to KBB.com’s list of its 10 Best Green Cars.
- 2015 Ford F-150 Supercrew Earns 5-Star Top Government Crash Ratings Thanks to 31 New Safety-Related Innovations
The all-new Ford F-150 SuperCrew has earned the government’s highest possible crash safety rating – adding to the F-150’s strengths as the toughest, smartest, most capable F-150 ever.
- Ford Middle East and Africa hosts Middle East dealers for Dipped in Blue event in Dubai, with Mustang, F-150 and Expedition
Ford Middle East and Africa hosts Middle East dealers for Dipped in Blue event in Dubai, with Mustang, F-150 and Expedition
- Ford Taiwan Continues Sponsorship of the Annual Traditional Dajia Matsu Pilgrimage Event
CHUNG-LI, Taiwan — Ford Lio Ho (FLH) announced in a recent pre-event ceremony that it will continue sponsoring the annual Dajia Matsu Pilgrimage Event, which is one of the most important traditional events in Taiwan. This is a part of the company’s continuous efforts to serve local communities.
- New Transit Leads Ford Motor Company to More Vincentric Best Fleet Value in America Awards Than Any Other Carmaker
Ford Motor Company won 11 Vincentric Best Fleet Value in America awards for 2015 – more than any other manufacturer – led by the new 2015 Transit.
- Ford Sales Growth Continues to Outpace the Market in Europe in First Quarter; Ford Claims No. 1 Spot in CV Sales
Ford Motor Company’s overall sales in Europe continued to outpace industry growth in the first quarter of 2015 and the company has now become the European industry’s top commercial vehicle seller.
- Ford GT Inspires Designers to Create Foosball Table, Guitar, Sailboat and Other Objects for Display at Salone del Mobile
Ford is showcasing the innovation and creativity of its global design studios at the world’s leading furniture and design expo. Taking their inspiration from the all-new Ford GT supercar, Ford designers created a racing sailboat, guitar, foosball table and several other objects for display at Salone del Mobile in Milan, Italy.
- Flexible Manufacturing Helps Ford Be More Competitive
In today’s ultra-competitive vehicle market, it’s essential for automakers to be able to respond quickly to changing customer needs. Flexible manufacturing enables Ford to do that.
- The Journey to Lean Begins in 2015
Now that the Ford Production System (FPS) has been implemented, it is time to focus on maturing the processes, building a deeper understanding of the standards and using those standards to identify and eliminate waste.
- Ford Designers Showcase at Salone del Mobile a Guitar, Sail Boat, and Table Football Inspired by Ford GT Supercar
Ford’s team of global designers today showcased their innovation and creativity, unveiling a sail boat, guitar and table football at the Salone del Mobile design show, in Milan, Italy.
- Ford Teams up with Fox to Go Further
Starting tonight and through the month of May, Fox will air special Ford Go Further stories introduced by popular celebrities from the primetime shows New Girl, Gotham and Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
- Ford Motor Company Declares Dividend for Second Quarter 2015
The Board of Directors of Ford Motor Company declared a second quarter dividend of $0.15 per share on the company’s outstanding Class B and common stock.
- Ford Sollers Starts Production of the All-New Ford Mondeo in Russia; First of Four New Ford Models in Russia in 2015
Ford Sollers, Ford’s joint venture in Russia, has today started production of the all-new Ford Mondeo at its Vsevolohsk Plant close to St. Petersburg.“Ford Sollers is continuing to invest in expanding the Ford vehicle portfolio in Russia, and to modernize our production facilities. The start of production today of the all-new Ford Mondeo is more proof of our commitment to bring the latest Ford models to our Russian customers,” said Ted Cannis, President and CEO, Ford Sollers.
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: Sukkamon (Candy) Sopachote Facilitates Inclusive Work Environment at Ford
It is said that “we inhabit a universe that is characterized by diversity,” and Sukkamon Sopachote, better known as Candy, HR manager at Ford Thailand Manufacturing (FTM), has certainly learned to thrive in that universe. Candy excels at providing the necessary leadership to foster a respectful and inclusive business environment in a plant with various nationalities, religions and cultural differences that requires careful consideration of how HR business processes are administered.
- Diversity & Inclusion Winner: UAW-Ford National Programs Joint Diversity Committee Fosters Respectful and Inclusive Environment
The UAW-Ford National Programs Joint Diversity Committee is being recognized with a 2014 Diversity and Inclusion Award for Fostering a Respectful and Inclusive Environment.
- New Ford Edge Holds its First Full Range Media Test Drive in Dali
DALI, China — New Ford Edge recently began its full range media test drive recently, with its first test drive in Dali, Yunnan in southern China. This was the first batch of media test drives scheduled for the Edge in China.
- Ford Sales In Germany Increased 19.6% In March
Sales of Ford cars and commercial vehicles in Germany increased by 19.6 per cent in March, to more than 26,000 units, compared with prior year.
- 2015 Ford F-150: From Seats to Bumpers, No Part Overlooked to Reduce Weight
Ford engineers responsible for the all-new F-150 were tasked with taking weight out of the truck while improving its capability to accomplish all of the work owners expect of the toughest, smartest, most capable and efficient F-150 ever.