- Best February on Record for Ford F-Series
Ford Motor Company of Canada, Ltd. experienced strong Lincoln sales in February, continuing the reinvention of the brand.
- Ford Broadens Outreach to Women Military Veterans with Workshops to Help Ease Transition Back to Civilian Life
Ford Motor Company is collaborating with the National Veterans Transition Services, Inc. on a three-week workshop designed specifically to address the issues women veterans face as a growing number of them are returning to civilian life and a possibly uncertain future.
- Behind the Numbers with Erich Merkle: February 2015 Sales Results
As I said in last month’s column, we will still have some slippery spots as we continue our transitions. We are not on dry pavement yet, as you can see by last month’s sales, which were off 2 percent.
- Dr. Jay Zhou Honored as Fellow by the American Society for Quality
Achieving excellence in quality is like brushing your teeth, according to Dr. Jay Zhou, executive technical leader, Global Quality. It’s something that requires attention each and every day.
- Mighty Ford F-750 Tonka Dump Truck is a 10-Foot-Tall Tonka Toy Ready for Work or Play
The wraps come off the Mighty Ford F-750 Tonka Truck – the 10-foot-tall ultimate Tonka toy that is also certified Built Ford Tough – at the NTEA Work Truck show today.
- Introducing Ford Telematics Powered by Telogis, Next-Gen Solution to Help Fleet Customers Boost Efficiency
Ford Motor Company and Telogis introduce Ford’s commercial fleet management platform, Ford Telematics™ powered by Telogis®, to help fleets run more efficient operations and better serve their customers.
- Ford Announces Enhanced and Extended EcoSport SUV Line-Up
Ford has announced a range of styling, drive dynamics and equipment enhancements for the EcoSport.
- Instant Football Scores for Drivers, Ford Announces 6 New Voice-Activated Apps for AppLink in Europe and Asia
Ford today announced six new apps for Europe and Asia Pacific that customers will be able to voice-activate using Ford SYNC with AppLink technology, and stay connected on the move
- Ford Reveals New High-Spec and Sport Models at Geneva Motor Show; Premieres All-New Edge S SUV in Europe
Ford Motor Company at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show today reveals new sporty, dynamic and high specification vehicles for Europe.
- All-New Ford F-650/F-750 Medium-Duty Trucks are Tough on Work, Quieter on the Ears
Ford is lowering noise levels in the all-new Ford F-650/F-750 – the toughest, smartest and best-value F-650/F-750 medium-duty commercial trucks ever – to give drivers and their customers a quieter and more comfortable experience inside and out.
- Ford U.S. February Retail Sales
Ford Motor Company U.S. sales totaled 180,383 vehicles in February, down 2 percent from a year ago.
- Ford Delivers Performance Feast at Geneva as New Focus RS Makes Public Debut and Ford GT Supercar Premiers in Europe
Ford powered into the 2015 Geneva Motor Show with its most technologically advanced performance model range ever, including the global motor show debut of the all-new Ford Focus RS high-performance hatchback, and the European premiere of the all-new Ford GT supercar
- Ford Presents Pioneering All New Fiesta R2 with 1.0 litre EcoBoost at Geneva Motor Show
Ford today presented the all-new Fiesta R2 rally car at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show.
- All-New Ford Focus RS Makes Global Auto Show Debut; Pioneers Innovative AWD and Performance Technologies
Ford’s all-new Focus RS makes its global public debut today at the Geneva Motor Show. The high-performance road car pioneers the innovative Ford Performance All-Wheel-Drive system, and delivers class-leading cornering speed, thrilling performance and unbridled driving enjoyment.
- Ford Smart Mobility Plan Expanded at Mobile World Congress
Ford Motor Company is expanding its global Ford Smart Mobility plan with a new experiment to study how electric bicycles can work seamlessly with cars and public transport to deliver faster and easier daily commutes and help businesses operating in urban centres.
- New Ford App Enables Drivers to Charge Electric Vehicles from a Smartphone
Ford is launching a new app that enables electric vehicle drivers to remotely connect their smartphone with the car to manage charging – and even set a chosen cabin temperature before their journey
- 2014 President's Health and Safety Awards
The 2014 President’s Health and Safety Awards recognize leadership and innovation in workplace health and safety and support the development of a robust safety operating system.
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: Donna Inch Champions Women’s Initiatives at Ford
It is said the greatest reflection of your priorities is your time, and Donna Inch has certainly committed a great deal of time and made a significant contribution in fostering excellence, working together inclusively and role modeling Ford values. Inch is a 2014 Diversity and Inclusion winner in the Leading the Way category.
- Production of the All-New 2015 Ford Edge Kicks Off With 400 New Employees
Ford Motor Company announced today at its Oakville Assembly plant outside of Toronto, Canada, the official start of production of the all-new 2015 Ford Edge for global export to more than 100 countries.
- Ford of Canada Wins Not Just One, But Two 2015 ALG Canadian Residual Value Awards for the Ford Transit and Ford Transit Connect
ALG, the leading provider of insights and consulting services in the area of forecasting future values to the automotive industry, has awarded Ford of Canada with two 2015 Canadian Residual Value Awards for the Ford Transit and Transit Connect.
- New Trend Video Series Launches Today: Make Way for Gen Z
Today @Ford Online launches the first of 10 monthly videos featuring Sheryl Connelly, manager, Global Trends and Futuring. The videos are designed to provide a snapshot of the ten trends featured in the 2015 “Looking Forward with Ford” trends book. This month’s video takes a look at a trend Connelly refers to as “Make Way for Gen Z.”
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: Ford Credit Information Technology Team Leverages a Diverse Work Force
Dearborn, Mich. - Ford teams and individuals from around the globe are being recognized with a 2014 Global Diversity and Inclusion Award for demonstrating the Go Further spirit to bring diversity, inclusion and the One Ford commitment to life at Ford Motor Company. @Ford Online will highlight the award recipients throughout the year.
- Ford Trains Thousands of Kansas City Assembly Plant Workers to Support Upcoming F-150 Production
Since May 2013, more than 8,000 skilled trades and production workers at Ford’s Dearborn Truck Plant and Kansas City Assembly Plant have undergone an intensive training program to support production of the all-new Ford F-150 – the toughest, smartest, most capable F-150 ever.
- Even the Cold Couldn’t Freeze the Excitement Felt at the 2015 Ford F-150 Media Drive Event
The 2015 Ford F-150 media event beckoned a wide range of media to Canada’s bitterly cold, but beautiful Quebec City. From February 16 to 20, media persevered through the sinfully freezing temperatures in order to see for themselves what the Ford F-150 hype was about.
- Ford to Deliver Global Public Debut of Focus RS, European Debut of Ford GT at the Geneva Motor Show
Ford Motor Company will reveal the all-new Focus RS high performance hatchback for the first time at a motor show, and debut the all-new Ford GT supercar in Europe, at the 2015 Geneva show.