- Ford Celebrates Diversity at the CLAD Awards
COLOGNE, Germany – If proof were ever needed of Ford of Europe’s commitment to diversity, then the Chairman's Leadership Awards for Diversity (CLAD) is surely it.
- Burning Questions with Andreas Ostendorf - How Ford is Helping Shape the Regulatory Landscape
Ford is facing an ever-rising flow of regulations - from vehicle homologation and compliance to sustainability.
- New Ford Focus ST Now Available to Order in the UK
The new Ford Focus Focus ST model range has gone on sale in the UK priced from £22,195 ahead of first deliveries from February 2015.
- Ford to Exhibit Domestic, International Attractions and Technology at its Best Stand Ever at the São Paulo Auto Show
SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL - On October 28, Ford Brazil promoted its press conference at the 2014 São Paulo Auto Show, reinforcing the “Global Lineup with Purposeful Technology” concept through the products introduced in country. At the press conference, which gathered around 600 journalists and bloggers from Latin America and Europe, Steven Armstrong, president Ford South America, highlighted the recently-launched New Ka in the 1.5-liter hatch and 1.0-liter sedan models and announced the 2015 Fusion with unprecedented rear inflatable seatbelts. The event will be open for the public from October 30 to November 9.
- Go Further Everyday Heroes
All of us have something that pushes us to go further.
- Cyber Steve Presents a Valuable IT Security Lesson
Global Cyber Security Manager, Steve Houdek, discusses cyber risks we face at work and protections to consider.
- Ford Delivers Most Powerful Diesel Kuga Ever Alongside Lower CO2, New Colours and More Advanced Technology
The Ford Kuga is now available with a significant range of upgrades that include the smart utility vehicle’s most powerful diesel powertrain to date.
- Ford Lio Ho Receives Service Quality Excellence Award and Special Gold Quality Award from Local Government
CHUNG-LI, Taiwan — Recently, Ford Lio Ho (FLH) Taiwan received double accreditation for its business excellence from the local government in Taoyuan County, where FLH has operated its business for the past 42 years. Sherman Cheng, group director, Automotive Customer Service, Ford Lio Ho, joined by other local outstanding enterprises, represented the company to receive two trophies—one for Service Quality Excellence award and the other a special Gold Quality award—from the County Magistrate Wu Chih-Yang.
- Podium Finish for Ford in Spain
BRENTWOOD, England - Mikko Hirvonen and Jarmo Lehtinen piloted their Ford Fiesta RS WRC to the third step of the podium at the 50th edition of RallyRACC - Rally de España this weekend.
- Ford Credit Earns Third Quarter 2014 Pre-Tax Profit of $498 Million; Net Income of $718 Million*
Ford Motor Credit Company reported a pre-tax profit of $498 million in the third quarter of 2014, compared with $427 million a year earlier. The higher pre-tax profit was more than explained by higher volume, reflecting increases in nearly all financing products, including non-consumer and consumer finance receivables globally, as well as leasing in North America.
- Ford Posts Third Quarter 2014 Pre-Tax Profit of $1.2 Billion
Ford Motor Company [NYSE: F] today reported a 2014 third quarter pre-tax profit of $1.2 billion, its 21st consecutive profitable quarter.
- Lincoln Makes its Official Launch in China
SHANGHAI, China—On Oct. 23, Lincoln celebrated its official arrival in China at the Shanghai Exhibition Center. The launch event included the unveiling of the first two of a new breed of global vehicles developed with today’s discerning Chinese luxury auto customers in mind: the Lincoln MKC and MKZ. This star-studded event gave guests the exclusive chance to experience everything Lincoln will stand for and offer to China, one of the world’s most important automotive markets.
- Stampede of Customized 2015 Ford Mustangs to Debut at 2014 SEMA Show in Las Vegas
Ford Motor Company is bringing performance to the halls of the 2014 Specialty Equipment Market Association show, performance that can be summed up in one name – Mustang.
- New Ford Technology May Help Drivers Avoid Frontal Crashes
Ford Motor Company is rolling out a new driver-assist system that can reduce the severity of or even eliminate some frontal collisions involving vehicles and pedestrians.
- New Fiesta Named Brazil’s Top Vehicle in "Quatro Rodas" Consumer Satisfaction Survey
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil – The New Fiesta was elected Brazil’s Best Premium Compact and Top Overall Vehicle in Consumer Satisfaction among the 40 top-selling vehicles in the country, according to the “The Elected” survey by Quatro Rodas magazine.
- Ford Announces Actions with Respect to Its $882 Million of 4.25% Senior Convertible Notes Due 2016
Ford Motor Company [NYSE: F] has elected to exercise its right to terminate the conversion rights with respect to its 4.25% Senior Convertible Notes due Nov. 15, 2016 (the “Notes”), effective Nov. 20, 2014 (the “Conversion Rights Termination Date”), in accordance with the terms of the Notes.
- Keselowski's Dramatic Win Puts Three Fusions in Eliminator Round
Brad Keselowski pulled off the victory in a must-win situation to advance the No. 2 Fusion to the Eliminator Round, holding off the field to win at Talladega Sunday evening. The win is the sixth of the season for Keselowski, but easily his most clutch of the season.
- With Over One Million Fans Ford Argentina is The Largest Automotive Online Community of The Country
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ford Argentina reached one million fans on Facebook, positioning Ford as the country's largest online automotive community.
- Ford Continues High-Tech Engine Investment at Dagenham
Ford is investing an additional £190 million at its Dagenham London site to produce an all-new advanced technology 2.0-litre diesel engine for cars and commercial vehicles.
- New Fiesta’s Stylish Night Out in Chongqing
CHONGQING, China — On Sept. 24, the Ford New Fiesta embarked on a fun and fashionable night out on the Mountain City of Chongqing to search for the hottest spots in the city. The event was called “Night Out, YO·HO Fiesta”; the evening’s journey began at the Chongqing New North Zone and ended at the city center. The urban fashion seekers enjoyed the pleasure of driving the New Fiesta 1.0L model to search for popular fashion landmarks and hot delicacies in the city.
- F-350 Grabs Top Sales Spot in First Month of Sales
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - One month after Ford Trucks launched the all-new F-350 commercial truck, the light-duty truck leapt to the top sales spot in its segment in Brazil. The F-Series truck has a commanding 34.2% market share against eight other vehicles.
- Ford, Tweddle Launch New Interactive Mustang App
Ford and Tweddle have launched a new full-featured interactive smartphone application for owners and enthusiasts of the all-new Ford Mustang.
- Ford Argentina in the Top 3 of the Ambito Financiero 2014 Ranking of Brands Chosen by Consumers
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Ford Argentina won the second place in the automotive category in the ranking of brands chosen by consumers, carried out by the business and economic newspaper Ambito Financiero.
- All-New Ford F-150 BoxLink, LED Box Lights and Remote Tailgate Release Revolutionize Truck Bed Cargo Management
Now, Ford is revolutionizing the management and stowage of cargo inside the pickup truck box with its patented BoxLink™ system debuting on the all-new Ford F-150. Along with LED box lights, a power locking and remote tailgate release, and segment-first cargo ramps, the 2015 F-150 is better equipped to help manage loads more efficiently.
- Ford Named Regional Winners at the National Apprenticeship Awards 2014
Ford and its national dealer network has been named South East Macro Employer of the Year at the 2014 National Apprenticeship Awards.