- From Baltimore to Bremerhaven – Ford Edge’s Transatlantic Journey to Europe
New Ford Edge will arrive in European showrooms this summer having already travelled more than 6,000 km by truck, train and ship.
- All-New Ford GT Earns First Competitive Victory at Laguna Seca via EcoBoost Fuel Economy
History was made at Laguna Seca Raceway as the all-new Ford GT earned its first competitive win today, thanks to the fuel economy of the Ford EcoBoost engine and commanding drives by co-drivers Ryan Briscoe and Richard Westbrook
- Ford Targets ‘Trouble-Free’ Le Mans Rehearsal at Six Hours of Spa
The Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Ford GTs will be back on track later this week for the ‘WEC 6 Hours of Spa’, just over two weeks after making their FIA World Endurance Championship debut at Silverstone.
- Ford Expands First-Ever Factory-Installed Strobe Warning LED Lights to F-150
Ford, America’s truck leader and the only automaker to offer an available factory-installed strobe warning LED light kit, is making strobe lights available to F-150 fleet customers for the first time.
- Ford Delivers Record Performance, Best Quarter Ever with First Quarter Pre-Tax Profit of $3.8B; Net Income of $2.5B
Today, we are reporting our first-quarter financial results. It was an all-time record quarter with very strong performance across the business, thanks to the hard work and results by our team around the world.
- Ford to Outline Wide Range of Approaches to Future Mobility at International Vienna Motor Symposium
Ford Motor Company will discuss how its approaches to innovation and mobility are changing to meet future transportation challenges at the 37th International Vienna Motor Symposium.
- Mustang is Car of The Year in Spain
Ford has won three important awards in Spain. The Mustang was named Car of the Year in the Schibsted Engine Awards, which are presented annually by the Schibsted media group.
- Ford Invests $1.6 Billion in U.S. Plants, Creates 650 Hourly Jobs in Michigan, Ohio
Ford Motor Company is investing $1.6 billion to upgrade two of its manufacturing facilities in Michigan and Ohio, and creating or retaining 650 hourly jobs in the United States.
- Ford of Canada is named one of Canada’s Greenest Employers 2016
Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited is proud to be named one of Canada’s Greenest Employers 2016.
- New Ford Transit and Transit Custom Offer Lower Costs and More Performance
Ford’s new Transit and Transit Custom commercial vehicles powered by the all-new, state-of-the-art 2.0-litre Ford EcoBlue diesel engine make their global debut at The Commercial Vehicle Show in Birmingham, U.K., and will offer improved cost of ownership and performance for customers from mid-2016.
- All-New Ford EcoBlue Engine is Diesel Game Changer
Ford has revealed the first new Ford EcoBlue advanced diesel engine that will offer optimised fuel efficiency and reduced CO2 and NOX emissionsfor customers, using sophisticated technologies and innovative design.
- Ford Recycles Enough Aluminum to Build 30,000 F-150 Bodies Every Month
The toughest, smartest, most capable and safest F-150 ever is also the greenest F-150 – thanks to advanced materials like high-strength, military-grade aluminum alloy and EcoBoost® engine technology.
- Lincoln MKC Drives Brand Momentum with More Technology and Features for 2017 Model Year
Lincoln MKC is driving brand growth, particularly with women. For 2017, it brings even more standard features and technologies.
- All-new Ford Mondeo and Ford Transit Custom win Russian COTY awards
Ford Mondeo and Ford Transit Custom have been crowned the best vehicles in their classes at the prestigious “Car of the Year” award presentation in Moscow.
- Ford Showcases New Vehicles, Technologies and Smart Mobility Initiatives at Auto China 2016
BEIJING, China — Ford is putting its vision of the future on display at Auto China 2016. Bold innovations illustrate how Ford is expanding its business model to become both an auto and a mobility company, using advanced technology to develop compelling new vehicles and solutions for the future of mobility.
- New Ford Credit Videos Answer Common Credit Questions
Many consumers need more financial knowledge to make smart decisions. Ford Credit is stepping up to help with short videos on car financing.
- Ford Donates Customized Transit Van to Support The Salvation Army's Disaster Relief Efforts
Ford Motor Company is helping The Salvation Army better respond to emergencies in Southeast Michigan with a customized Ford Transit van.
- Ford Named Van Manufacturer of the Year
Ford picked up three awards at this week’s Van Fleet World honours presentation ceremony in London.
- #Ford #Mustang Is Best-Selling Sports Coupe Globally; Customer Demand for Iconic Pony Car Continues to Rise
In its first year of global availability, Ford Mustang became the world’s best-selling sports coupe. Demand for the iconic pony car remains insatiable.
- Watch Race Highlights of Ford GT’s WEC Debut at Silverstone
An army of Ford fans travelled to Silverstone at the weekend to watch the Ford GT make its World Endurance Championship debut.
- Want to Buy David Beckham’s Ford F-150?
A Ford F-150 pick-up first owned by football icon David Beckham will be one of the star lots at an exclusive Ford-only auction later this month.
- Ford F-150 Special Service Vehicle Reporting for Duty
Government and fleet customers – including law enforcement and roadside assistance providers – require the toughest, smartest, most capable vehicles for their work, so Ford offers a Special Service Vehicle package for the 2016 F-150 to meet their rigorous needs.
- Watch the Ford GT Documentary - The Return: Chapter 2
Building a supercar is a sophisticated endeavour. Chapter 2 of “The Return,” “The Cutting Edge” delves into the day-to-day thoughts of the key Ford players involved in creating the new Ford GT and the effort behind bringing it to race tracks around the world.
- Positive Start to the FIA World Endurance Championship Season for Ford
The Ford Chip Ganassi Team made its race debut in the FIA World Endurance Championship at Silverstone on Sunday.
- Ford Fund Invested $55.6m in Good Causes in 2015
Ford Motor Company Fund invested $55.6m in community projects, education, and young driver training in 2015, according to its latest annual report.