- Dave Schoch Hosts Media Roundtable, Talks About Growth in Asia Pacific
Within the next five to ten years, 60 percent of Ford Motor Company’s growth is expected to be in Asia Pacific, according to Dave Schoch, president, Asia Pacific, who hosted a roundtable discussion Thursday at World Headquarters to update news reporters on Ford’s progress in the region.
- Ford F-150 Named Top-Selling Vehicle Across All Branches of the Military by USAA
Ford F-150 is the top-selling vehicle for members of the United States military – across all branches – according to an analysis of former and active-duty military personnel using United Services Automobile Association’s car buying service. This is the latest in a series of achievements for the toughest, smartest, most capable and efficient F-150 ever.
- All-New Pro Trailer Backup Assist for 2016 Ford F-150 Makes Backing Up and Parking a Trailer Easier Than Ever
Ford, America’s truck leader, pioneers towing innovation again by introducing Pro Trailer Backup Assist™ for the 2016 Ford F-150 – a segment-first technology that makes the challenge of backing up a trailer easier than ever for both experts and infrequent towers alike.
- Diversity and Inclusion Winner: Ford Russia Launch Team
The Ford Russia Launch Team is a diverse team formed with the primary objective of the development of the engine calibration for the EcoSport 2.0-liter AWD for the Russian market.
- Ford’s Spanish Mega-Plant Launches S-MAX, Galaxy, and Mondeo Vignale; Flexible Factory Now Builds Six Models
VALENCIA, Spain – Ford today announced the volume production start of two all-new models at its plant in Valencia, Spain – the S-MAX multi-activity vehicle and the Galaxy seven-seat people-mover – plus the Ford Mondeo Vignale, the first of the Ford Vignale models which is the highest expression of the Ford brand in Europe, bringing together award-winning design and a unique ownership experience.
- Two Winners. Four Days. Six Legendary Roads. Ford Mustang. The Ford Credit Dream Drive Sweepstakes Is On
The ultimate road trip behind the wheel of a 2015 Ford Mustang will be a dream come true for two lucky winners and their guests in the Ford Credit Dream Drive Sweepstakes. Winners will choose a route from among six legendary North American roads and then drive it using a 2015 Mustang provided for the trip.
- Ford Warriors in Pink Launches Initiative to Help Bring More Good Days to Those Living with Breast Cancer – Partners with Meal Train and Lyft
Ford Motor Company, through its Warriors in Pink® campaign, today launches The Good Day Project – a powerful call to action to bring more good days to those living with breast cancer.
- Rezzetano Takes Mustang BOSS 302 To Victory Lane At Motorsport
Kurt Rezzetano, of Phoenixville, Pennsylvania, held off pole sitter Max Riddle and Jack Baldwin in his No. 37 Calvert Dynamics/Phoenix Performance Ford Mustang Boss 302 to score his first career GTS win.
- Biffle Advances to Sprint All-Star Race After Winning First Segment of Showdown Qualifier at Charlotte Motor Speedway
GREG BIFFLE – No. 16 Ortho Ford Fusion – POST-RACE GARAGE INTERVIEW – “I’m really excited. We’ve worked really hard and we had good track position. We qualified well. It seems like we’re getting our cars a little bit better. We know we still have work to do, but when it got out in clean air it was pretty fast and we were able to hold off Clint and have a pretty good lead. I definitely didn’t want to see a caution flag. I wasn’t ready for a restart and mix it up again, but we’re pretty happy with the car.”
- New 1.0-litre EcoBoost Fiesta R2 to Make Rallying Debut
A new Ford Fiesta R2 powered by Ford’s 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine will make its competitive debut at Rally de Portugal later this week.
- Ford Explorer Marks 25 Years of Innovation with More Technology, New Engine, New Platinum Series
Building on 25 years of innovation and sales leadership, a new Ford Explorer is on its way with even more smart technology, a new 2.3-liter EcoBoost® engine and a new Platinum series. The new Ford Explorer arrives early this summer.
- Ford Fiesta Named to KBB.Com's 2015 List of 10 Coolest Cars Under $18,000
For the second straight year, Ford Fiesta has been named to kbb.com’s list of its 10 Coolest Cars Under $18,000.
- Your Vehicle's Unspoken Language: Ford's Vehicle Harmony Group Creates Chimes That Communicate Intuitively
Your vehicle is speaking to you. Are you listening? The group at Ford Motor Company charged with ensuring vehicle harmony is working to make sure the messages are getting through to you – even if you don’t realize it.
- Ford’s European Sales Continue to Grow in April Driven by Strong Demand for New Vehicles
Ford of Europe’s vehicle sales increased again in April on the back of strong demand for its all-new and updated models, led by the Mondeo, Kuga, EcoSport and Transit commercial vehicle range.
- New Trend Video Series: Escape Artist
Today on @Ford Online we continue our monthly trend series featuring Sheryl Connelly, manager, Global Trends and Futuring. These monthly videos are designed to provide a snapshot of the ten trends featured in the 2015 “Looking Forward with Ford” trends book.
- VIDEO: 2015 Annual Meeting of Shareholders Summary
The annual Ford Motor Company shareholder’s meeting took place Thursday, May 14, 2015 in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Employees Support Warriors in Pink Day at WHQ
It was a sea of pink at Ford WHQ Tuesday as employees gathered to celebrate Warriors in Pink Day.
- USC Shoah Foundation To Present Bill Ford With Ambassador for Humanity Award
Steven Spielberg, founder of USC Shoah Foundation – The Institute for Visual History and Education, will present Bill Ford, executive chairman of Ford Motor Company, with the Institute’s Ambassador for Humanity Award at the organization’s annual gala in Detroit on Sept. 10. Ford will be recognized for his leadership and corporate citizenry around education and community.
- Ford Focus Wins Best Compact Car Award in Comprehensive Customer Satisfaction Evaluation
China — The Ford Focus recently won the Best Compact Car Award in Comprehensive Customer Satisfaction. This award was based on a comprehensive evaluation given by customers in a customer service survey in China’s auto industry, jointly held by the China Automotive Technology & Research Center (CATARC) and China Consumer News.
- Ford Interfaith Network, Ford Employees Observe National Day of Prayer
Interfaith leaders convened at Ford World Headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, for the National Day of Prayer observance. The annual event, sponsored by the Ford Interfaith Network (FIN,) was attended by more than 100 Ford employees and guests.
- Ford Launches Innovative Compliance Mobile App to Go Further – The Right Way
To further enhance Ford’s commitment to upholding a strong culture of ethics and compliance, the company recently launched a new app called “The Right Way,” which is available for download from the app store on Apple and Android smartphones (search “Ford Motor The Right Way”), and available directly from Apps@Work for corporate iPhone users. The app is designed to provide Ford personnel and business partners with a quick and easy way to access information to guide ethical decision-making.
- 2016 Model Year Mustang GT to Receive Hood Vent Turn Signals, A Nod to Car's Heritage, New Packages
For the 2016 model year, Mustang fastback and convertible welcome the return of the iconic California Special Package and Pony Package —two iconic Mustang trim levels made popular in the 1960s. Several other new options, including new stripes and wheels, allow owners to make their pony car as individual as they are.
- ‘This is the Freshest Product Line-Up We Have Ever Had’ – Jim Farley
The latest Ford of Europe Go Further Webcast features Jim Farley, executive vice president, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Barb Samardzich, chief operating officer, Ford of Europe.
- A Closer Look at the Shelby GT350 Suspension, Chassis and Braking Systems
Shelby GT350’s rear springs are specially developed for maximum effectiveness at the track. To eke out every last bit of performance, engineers found having springs spin in different directions on each side of the car provided more rear-end stability. A counter-spun spring necessitated a new lower control arm design. “When you are engineering the most track-ready Mustang of all time, you can’t take any shortcuts,” says Eric Zinkosky, suspension and vehicle dynamics technical specialist. “This isn’t an off-the-shelf solution for us – we engineered every component to perform as well as possible, both on and off the track.”
- Where in the World is the Blue Oval? Snap a Photo and Share!
It is no surprise that the Blue Oval seems like it’s everywhere. And with that in mind, we want to see all the places it turns up – near and far.