NASCAR Sprint Cup (Fusion)
• Brad Keselowski finished fourth and Greg Biffle ninth behind race winner Jeff Gordon (Chevy) in Martinsville.
• Greg Biffle sits eighth in the championship standings, 58 behind co-leaders Jimmie Johnson (Chevy) and Matt Kenseth (Toyota). Carl Edwards sits 10th (-76) and Joey Logano 11th (-85).
• Chevy has clinched the manufacturer championship.
• Three events remain in The Chase.
NHRA Funny Car (Mustang) - FORD VICTORY, FORD CHAMPIONSHIP
• John Force reached his fourth consecutive final round, winning his third straight and in the process clinched his 16th Funny Car championship in Las Vegas.
• Force defeated his daughter, Courtney, in the finals. Robert Hight was the only other Ford to advance past the opening round, falling in the 2nd to Courtney.
• Ford leads the manufacturer standings by 320 points over Dodge.
• One event remains in the 2013 season
V8 Supercars (Falcon) -- FORD VICTORY
• David Reynlds grabbed the victory in the 2nd event of the Gold Coast 600
• Mark Winterbottom posted a podium finish, crossing the line third in the weekend's first race.
• Winterbottom sits third (-88) and Davison fourth (-121) behind points leader Craig Lowndes (Holden).
• Two events remain in the 2013 season.
Other Racing Highlights
• Brian Deegan picked up a win in Pro 2 Unlimited (LOORS) but came up just short of his third consecutive championship in the class. Deegan did, however, clinch the championship in the Pro Lite Unlimited class in the season's final event at Lake Elsinore.