You've just received an email and want to allocate some time on the calendar to work with that email; during the appointment, you will need to reference to the original message.
This tip here helps you achieve these goals in one operation:
1) create an appointment on the calendar
2) automatically copy the message in the content section of the calendar entry, and all you have to do is set date/time, and schedule the appointment.
Step 1: Select the e-mail and drag the message to the mini calendar (Date Navigator) on the To-Do bar on the right of the screen.
You're done creating a calendar entry from an email. Save & close so you can check it out on your calendar!
1) If the mini calendar is off in your view, refer to this job aid to see how to turn it on.
2) You can also drag and drop the message to the Calendar icon (at the bottom left) of the window but then you need to set the date too.
3) You can also right click on the message and select Move To and then select your calendar folder. If you select Copy, it will retain the message in your inbox, otherwise Move will delete it from the inbox. You still have to add the information, but at least you have the contents in the description where you can see, copy and paste.
Watch this video clip for a demonstration of this feature and have fun calendaring!
Start your journey … Go Digital… Go Further to become the best Digital Worker you can be!