DEARBORN - Ford is pleased to announce the availability of MyFordPenPay (My Ford Pension Payment), a new online resource available directly through myfordbenefits.com that allows you to view and print your monthly pension statement and year-end tax forms. The site also includes features that can help you minimize — or even eliminate — paper records, because everything you’ll need to manage your pension benefit will be available online.
Following the example of the U.S. Social Security Administration, Ford will discontinue sending pension direct deposit payment advices through the mail. Salaried retirees can expect to receive their last paper advice with the April 2014 pension payment.
Beginning with your February pension payment, you’ll be able to access pension information and forms at myfordbenefits.com > My Retirement > My Pension > View Pension Advice or Print Tax Forms. With MyFordPenPay, you can:
• Connect directly through myfordbenefits.com. You won’t have to create or remember a separate user ID and password.
• View/Print Forms 1099-R and W-2. Five years of data will be available.
• View/Print 18 months of payment history.
• Turn on or off the printing of your direct deposit advice.
• Use the Tax Calculator for tax planning and analysis.
Plus, if you have not yet signed up for direct deposit, you can use MyFordPenPay to:
• View/Print the front and back of paid checks, and
• Request stop payment and reissue.
In addition to the convenience and flexibility of managing your pension benefit online, MyFordPenPay will help you and the Company to “Go Green” by eliminating significant mailing expenses for direct deposit payment advices.
If you are a first-time user of myfordbenefits.com, you must complete the initial user login and registration process.
1) Your initial User ID is your Social Security number, and initial PIN is your date of birth in MMDDYY format (for example, if your date of birth is March 1, 1967, your initial PIN would be 030167).
2) Once you log in, you will be required to change your User ID and PIN.
3) You will be prompted to enter security questions and answers and an email address to make it easier to reset your PIN or receive a User ID reminder if you ever forget it.
4) Keep both your User ID and PIN in a safe location. This information is required to access your benefits and perform transactions, and ensures your information remains secure. You will use the same PIN for both calling the NESC and logging into the myfordbenefits.com Web site.
If you already have a User ID and PIN for myfordbenefits.com and are logging in for the first time since the site was enhanced on September 16, 2013, you can use your current User ID and PIN.
When you log in to the enhanced myfordbenefits.com site, you will be prompted to enter security questions and answers and an email address to make it easier to reset your PIN or receive a User ID reminder if you ever forget it.
If you have any questions, please call the National Employee Services Center at 1-800-248-4444. Personal Benefits Representatives are available to assist you from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday, except on New York Stock Exchange holidays. TIP: You’ll receive the best possible service with the shortest wait time if you call the NESC Tuesday through Friday between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m.