COLUMBUS - Along with outstanding products, providing a true luxury customer experience is a key ingredient to the reinvention of Lincoln.
“We are reinventing every part of the business – from the vehicles to the ownership experience,” said Jim Farley, group vice president, Global Marketing, Sales and Service. “We understand that to win over today’s discerning luxury buyers, we need to create and deliver individualized experiences for them.”
Bob-Boyd Lincoln of Columbus understands that. The Ohio store recently completed a U.S. $2 million renovation that entailed extensive exterior and interior upgrades to better serve the needs of luxury customers. The renovation, completed in February, includes:
• Building façade upgraded to new Lincoln Trustmark standard
• All-new furniture in the customer areas, business offices and throughout
• Two-vehicle, glass-enclosed delivery area with dark tile
• Three-station business center with Wi-Fi® availability; Wi-Fi available throughout the store
• Quiet, climate-controlled customer service write-up area
• Customer café featuring premium Keurig coffee makers, glass refrigerator stocked with bottled water with the Bob-Boyd logo, fresh-made cookies, biscotti and mints in a glass-walled diner-type theme
• Customer lounge with flat-screen TVs
• White laminate glass-enclosed retail display for golf shirts, cuff links, golf balls and other premium merchandise
The top-ranked Lincoln dealership in the Cincinnati region, Bob-Boyd Lincoln of Columbus has served customers in the capital city of the Buckeye State and beyond for more than 40 years.
The store traces its roots back to November 1970 as West Broad Lincoln Mercury. The original facilities were located in three separate buildings near downtown Columbus. The Lincoln dealership was eventually moved to its current spot in a premier luxury location on the northwest side of Columbus in April 2011. It recently won its seventh Ford Presidents Club Award.
In addition to the physical upgrades and move, the dealership also hired more employees, including three dedicated to customer satisfaction.
Bill Dawes, dealer principal, believes in the commitment made to Lincoln.
“The Lincoln transformation needs dealer support,” said Dawes. “The new MKZ is very nice and will bring new customers to Lincoln. A new day for Lincoln is here, and our employees, many of whom have been with us since the beginning, are ready and eager for the challenge of delivering a premium luxury experience for our customers.”