Click here for all of the Ford and Lincoln news, photos, videos and media coverage from the 2013 North American International Auto Show.
DETROIT - Automakers introduced 59 vehicles at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) during preview days, including the Lincoln MKC Concept.
As Lincoln transforms, the MKC Concept highlights this brand reinvention in every way.
Below is a glimpse of the positive coverage the MKC and Lincoln received during this year’s NAIAS press days.
• “The MKC concept not only represents a new potential car for Lincoln, but also heralds its new design direction and model independence from Ford.” (CNET)
• “The automotive press is talking up its clever interior design…” (MarketWatch.com)
• “Inside, the MKC Concept features materials befitting a premium brand.” (MSN Autos)
• “It’s definitely an original-looking design; it’s not copying anything else.” (Dave Sullivan, auto analyst for AutoPacific, as quoted in Detroit News)
• “Inside, observers will find the kind of appointments expected in luxury vehicles…now demanded by modern consumers.” (Edmunds)
• “Like the just launched MKZ sedan, the concept has the new Lincoln grille, featuring chromed louvers that sweep up to suggest the wings of a bird of prey.” (Wall Street Journal)
• “…this show car is intended as a signal…that the brand intends to chase rivals that have fielded smaller car-based luxury crossovers in the U.S. The segment is one of the global auto market’s fastest-growing…” (Wall Street Journal)
• “The flowing lines…look fresh and modern.” (New York Times)
• “Lincoln MKC Concept is a little bit of luxury.” (High Gear Media)
• “The modern look is one of the more handsome designs to come out of any Lincoln studio in recent memory.” (Los Angeles Times)