VALENCIA -- During 52nd annual ANDA (Association of National Advertisers) Awards celebration, an event labeled as the most prestigious advertising recognition in the country, Ford of Venezuela was the star of the night, not only receiving the largest number of awards in the automotive industry, but also more awards than any other company (15 total) in the entire Venezuelan advertising industry.
The committee that judged the awards was composed of 84 judges from the Venezuelan Advertising Agencies Federation (FEVAP), active members of the House of Cinema, Creative Circle, Venezuelan Chamber of Electronic Commerce and a team of international judges.
The awards recognized the excellent work done by Ford and the JWT team in Venezuela. The following are the awards received:
Grand Prix in the category "Advertiser of the Year"
- Fiesta Movement (Movida Fiesta) : 6 Gold Awards and 1 Silver.
- Gold: Online Campaign, Viral Marketing Campaign, Social Networks Advertising, Best Online Video, Promotional Site and Promotional Campaign.
- Silver: Media Innovation.
Ford Customer Service.
- Parts and Service campaign: 3 Silver and 3 Bronze.
- Silver: Newspapers & Magazines - Cars (Diver), Audiovisual. Best Direction (Archaeologist) and Audiovisual - Automobiles and Accessories - (Archaeologist)
- Bronze: Best Soundtrack (Diver), Audiovisual-Automobiles and Accessories-(Diver), Campaign.
- Explorer Limited. TV Commercial Tale: 1 Bronze award.
- Bronze: Audiovisual. Best Director of Photography.
Ford's agency, JWT of Venezuela, also won the "best agency" category in recognition for their outstanding work on the Ford account.