Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang)
- Robert Hight, driver of the Auto Club Ford Mustang Funny Car, defeated Jeff Arend, Toyota, to win the O'Reilly Auto Parts NHRA Summer Nationals in Topeka, KS on Sunday.
- The victory is Hight's third consecutive win of the season.
- Ford has now won seven of nine events this season.
- Hight was also the number one qualifier going into Sunday's eliminations.
- Ford drivers and their final positions include; Bob Tasca III (lost to Ron Capps in round two), John Force (lost to Jeff Arend in round two),Ashley Force Hood (lost to Del Worsham in round one) and Tim Wilkerson (lost to Paul Lee in round one).
Ford Racing driver point standings after the O'Reilly Auto Parts NHRA Summer Nationals: 1st- John Force (728), 2rd- Robert Hight (679), 4th- Ashley Force Hood (591), 7th-Bob Tasca III (506), and 9th-Tim Wilkerson (479).
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion) - Sprint Cup All Star Race
- Matt Kenseth, driver of the No. 17 Fusion, was the highest finishing Ford, coming in eighth in the Sprint All-Star Race Saturday at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- Carl Edwards, driver of the No. 99 Fusion transferred to the main event after getting the most votes from the fans but was collected in a multi-car accident at the start of the final 10-lap segment of the race.
- Greg Biffle, driver of the No. 16 Fusion also transferred after finishing second in the preliminary Showdown race, and made his way from the back to finish ninth.
- The fourth and final Ford in the field was Kasey Kahne, but he was not a factor after scrubbing the wall in the middle segment. He eventually went to the garage after getting collected by Kyle Busch in an accident with only a handful of laps remaining.
- Earlier in the evening, the Ford teams had an impressive showing in the Sprint Showdown as Greg Biffle (second), Paul Menard (fourth), David Ragan (sixth), AJ Allmendinger (eighth), Travis Kvapil (ninth) and Edwards (10th) posted top-10 finishes
- Top five finishers in the Sprint All-Star Race include: (1) Kurt Busch -Dodge; (2) Martin Truex Jr.- Toyota; (3) Joey Logano-Toyota; (4) Denny Hamlin-Toyota; (5) Tony Stewart-Chevrolet.
The series will return to points racing next week in Charlotte. Three Ford drivers are currently in the top 12 standings:5th-Matt Kenseth (-150), 7th-Greg Biffle (-191), and 11th-Carl Edwards (-277).
World Rally Championship (Focus)
- NO RACE - The World Rally Championship returns May 28th- 30th with the Vodafone Rally de Portugal.
Rally America (Fiesta)
- NO RACE - Rally America returns June 4th-5th with the Susquehannock Trail Rally in Wellsboro, PA.
GRAND-AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge (Mustang)
- NO RACE - The GRAND-AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge returns May 28th-31st with the Memorial Day Classic at Lime Rock Park.
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorship:
FIA GT3/GT1 (Ford GT)
- Romain Grosjean and Thomas Mustch, co-drivers of the No. 5 Matech Ford GT, won an eventful championship race in Brno, Czech Republic.
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (F-150)
- Jennifer Jo Cobb, driver of the No. 18 F-150 was the highest finishing Ford coming in 18th at the North Carolina Education Lottery 200 at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
NHRA Pro Stock Series (Mustang)
- Erica Enders, driver of the Cunningham Racing Ford Mustang, had an 17th place qualifying effort and was the best of the Fords, but it did not qualify her for final eliminations at the O'Reilly Auto Parts NHRA Summer Nationals.
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Fusion)
- NO RACE - The NASCAR Nationwide Series returns May 29th with the Tech-Net Auto Service 300 at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
Formula Drift (Mustang)
- NO RACE - Formula Drift returns with Round 3: The Gauntlet on June 4-5 at Wall Speedway in Wall, New Jersey.
GRAND-AM Rolex Series
- NO RACE - The GRAND-AM Rolex Series returns May 28th-31st with the Memorial Day Classic at Lime Rock Park
Ford Racing Mustang Challenge
- NO RACE - The Ford Racing Mustang Challenge returns May 28th-31st at Lime Rock Park.