Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
- David Ragan, driver of the No. 6 UPS Ford Fusion, finished fourth in the Crown Royal 400 at Richmond International Raceway.
- Ragan was one of three Ford drivers to finish in the top ten. Carl Edwards drove the No. 99 AFLAC Ford Fusion to a fifth place finish and AJ Allmendinger finished seventh in the No 43 Best Buy Ford Fusion.
- Carl Edwards remains the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series point’s leader now by nine points over Jimmy Johnson. Matt Kenseth (-59) is ninth and AJ Allmendinger (-72) is eleventh. Greg Biffle (-85) is just outside the top 12 at 14th in overall.
- The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series will return with Southern 500 next Saturday at Darlington Raceway in South Carolina.
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Mustang)
- It was a heartbreaking night for the Ford Nationwide contingent as fueling issues doomed both Carl Edwards and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. down the stretch in the NNS Bubba Burger 250 at Richmond International Raceway.
- 18-year old fill-in driver Chris Buescher actually became the top finishing Ford, grabbing 17th place, two-laps down, in his Nationwide debut for the ailing Trevor Bayne.
- Carl Edwards captured the pole position and led 43 laps.
- Denny Hamlin led 199 laps in his No. 20 Toyota en route to the win.
- The Nationwide Series will return with next Friday at Darlington Raceway in South Carolina.
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang)
- Mike Neff finished as the runner-up in the Full Throttle Funny Car Series at the O’Reilly Spring Nationals in Houston, TX. Neff double stepped the clutch and turned on the red light for the first time in his brief pro driving career thus handing the victory to Team Kalitta driver Jeff Arend.
- Neff (399 pts.) takes over the Funny Car points lead edging ahead of Robert Hight (381 pts.).
John Force was the No. 1 Funny Car qualifier for the 137th time in his legendary career.
- NHRA Funny Car Series will return May 13 – 15 with the Summit NHRA Southern Nationals at Atlanta, GA.
Global RallyCross Championship (Fiesta/Focus)
- NO RACE – The Global RallyCross Championship returns Jun 17-18 at Pikes Peak International Raceway with Round Three of the 2011 Championship.
GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge (Mustang)
- NO RACE - The GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge returns May 13- 14 for the Bosch Engineering 200 at Virginia International Raceway.
World Rally Championship (Fiesta)
- NO RACE – The World Rally Championship will return May 7 – 8 with the Rally of Italy.
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorship:
RallyCar Rally America
- RallyCar/Rally America Dillon Van Way debuted the Van Way Racing #600 turbo Ford Fiesta at the Olympus Rally in Ocean Shores, WA.
- Van Way had a difficult weekend suffering a broken drive train on Day 1 and suffering an on course crash on Day 2.
- RallyCar will return with the Oregon Trail Rally May 13-15.
NHRA Pro Stock Series (Mustang)
- Larry Morgan qualified 11th (6.672 sec. -208.17 mph) in the Pro Stock Mustang and advanced to the second round where he lost to Mike Edwards.
- NHRA Pro Stock returns May 13 – 15 with the Summit NHRA Southern Nationals at Atlanta, GA.
GRAND-AM Rolex Series
- NO RACE - The GRAND-AM Rolex Series returns May 13-14 for the Bosch Engineering 250 at Virginia International Raceway.
Formula Drift (Mustang)
- NO RACE - Formula Drift returns May 6-7 for Round Two: Road to the Championship in Atlanta, GA.