Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
World Rally Championship (Focus)
- Jari-Matti Latvala and Miikka Anttila, co-drivers of the BP Ford Abu Dhabi Focus RS World Rally Car finished second in the Jordan Rally
- The runners-up position promoted the Finns into second in the drivers' championship standings ahead of team-mates Mikko Hirvonen and Jarmo Lehtinen.
- Hirvonen finished 20th, restarting this morning and completing the event under SupeRally rules after retiring from fifth yesterday morning when he hit a bank and broke his car's front left suspension.
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang)
- NO RACE - NHRA Funny Car Series returns on April 9-11 with the O'Reilly Auto Parts NHRA Spring Nationals in Houston, Texas
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
- NO RACE - NASCAR Sprint Cup Series returns on April 10 with the Subway Fresh Fit 600 at Phoenix International Raceway
Rally America (Fiesta)
- NO RACE - Rally America returns on April 22 - 25 with the Olympus Rally in Olympia, Washington.
GRAND-AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge (Mustang)
- NO RACE - GRAND-AM returns on April 8-10 at Barber Motorsports Park in BIrmingham, Alabama.
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Fusion)
- Carl Edwards, driver of the No. 60 Fusion was the highest finishing Ford coming in sixth in the Nashville 300 at Nashville Superspeedway
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (F-150)
- Rick Crawford, driver of the No. 24 F-150 was the highest finishing Ford coming in 19th in the Kroger 250 at Nashville Superspeedway
NHRA Pro Stock Series (Mustang)
- NO RACE - NHRA Pro Stock Series returns on April 9-11 with the O'Reilly Auto Parts NHRA Spring Nationals in Houston, Texas
GRAND-AM Rolex Series
- NO RACE - GRAND-AM Rolex Series returns on April 8-10 at Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham, Alabama.
Ford Racing Mustang Challenge
- NO RACE - The Ford Racing Mustang Challenge returns on April 24-25 at Virginia International Raceway.
Formula Drift (Mustang)
- NO RACE- Formula Drift returns on April 9-10 with Round 1: Streets of Long Beach.
FIA GT3/GT1 (Ford GT)
- NO RACE - FIA GT3/GT1 returns on May 2nd at Silverstone in Great Britain.