Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang)
- John Force, driver of the Castrol GTX High-Mileage Ford Mustang Funny Car defeated Tony Pedregon, Chevrolet, to win the SummitRacing.com NHRA Nationals in Las Vegas
- The victory marks Force's 129th career victory, and his third win in six races this season
- Ford drivers and their final positions include; Ashley Force Hood (lost to John Force in round three) Tim Wilkerson (lost to Ashley Force Hood in round two), Robert Hight (lost to John Force in round one), and Bob Tasca III (lost to Melanie Troxel in round one).
- Ford Racing driver point standings after the SummitRacing.com NHRA Nationals: 1st- John Force (553), 3rd-Ashley Force Hood (395), 7th-Tim Wilkerson (335), 9th-Robert Hight (315), and 10th-Bob Tasca III (304)
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
- Kasey Kahne, driver of the No. 9 Fusion, was the highest finishing Ford, coming in fifth in the Samsung Mobil 500 at Texas Motor Speedway.
- Ford’s best chance for victory was Greg Biffle, driver of the No. 16 Fusion, who qualified third. He held the top spot for 14 laps and was sitting fifth after a major accident with 17 laps to go, but was forced to slow down due to a cut tire and finished 10th.
- Matt Kenseth, driver of the No. 17 Fusion, was also in position for a top-five or top-10 finish,but he also got a flat in the closing laps and was forced to pit under green, losing a lap in the process.
- Carl Edwards, driver of the No. 99 Fusion and AJ Allmendinger, driver of the No. 43 Fusion, were both running in the top 10 when they were caught up in the big nine-car accident with 17 laps left.
- Top five finishers in the Samsung Mobil 500 include: (1) Denny Hamlin -Toyota; (2) Jimmie Johnson- Chevrolet; (3) Kyle Busch-Toyota; (4) Kurt Busch-Dodge; (5) Kasey Kahne-Ford.
- Ford drivers finishing in the Top 20 at the Samsung Mobil 500 include: Greg Biffle (10th), AJ Allmendinger (13th), David Ragan (15th), Elliott Sadler (18th), and Matt Kenseth (20th).
- Three Ford drivers are currently in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series top 12 standings:2nd- Matt Kenseth (-108), 3rd-Greg Biffle (-128)
World Rally Championship (Focus)
- BP Ford Abu Dhabi World Rally Team drivers Mikko Hirvonen and Jarmo Lehtinen finished third in the Rally of Turkey today after the most demanding round of the Federation Internationale de L’Automobile World Rally Championship season to date
- The privately-entered Ford Fiesta S2000 of Dennis Kuipers and Frederic Miclotte finished ninth and the car headed the S2000 category for the third consecutive WRC round
- Ford is currently second in the manufacturers standings with 111 points
Rally America (Fiesta)
- NO RACE - Rally America returns on April 22 - 25 with the Olympus Rally in Olympia, Washington.
GRAND-AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge (Mustang)
- NO RACE - GRAND-AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge returns on April 23-24 with the Bosch Engineering 200 at Virginia International Raceway
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorship:
FIA GT3/GT1 (Ford GT)
- Matech Competition Ford GT drivers Romain Grosjean and Thomas Mutsch completed a comprehensive victory in the first-ever Championship Race of the FIA GT1 World Championship in Abu Dhabi.
NHRA Pro Stock Series (Mustang)
- Larry Morgan, driver of the Lucas Oil Pro Stock Ford Mustang, had an 18th place qualifying effort and was the best of the Fords, but it did not qualify him for final eliminations at the SummitRacing.com NHRA Nationals.
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Fusion)
GRAND-AM Rolex Series
- NO RACE - GRAND-AM Rolex Series returns on April 23-24 for the Bosch Engineering 250 at Virginia International Raceway
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (F-150)
- NO RACE - The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series returns on May 2 with the O'Reilly Auto Parts 250 at Kansas Speedway.
Ford Racing Mustang Challenge
- NO RACE - The Ford Racing Mustang Challenge returns on April 24-25 at Virginia International Raceway.
Formula Drift (Mustang)
- NO RACE - Formula Drift returns on May 7-8 at Road Atlanta for Round Two: Road to the Championship