Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
GRAND-AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge (Mustang)
- Jack Roush Jr., and Billy Johnson, co-drivers of the No. 61 Ford Mustang GT, won Saturday's Homestead 200 (Grand Sport Class) at Homestead-Miami Speedway.The win marked the 400th all-time victory for team owner Jack Roush Sr. in road racing and NASCAR combined.
- Defending champion Ken Wilden, driver of the No. 59 Rehagen Racing Ford Mustang GT, was fourth with co-driver Bob Michaelian, pushing the car's top-10 streak to 19 consecutive races.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
- Matt Kenseth, driver of the No. 17 Fusion, was the highest finishing Ford, coming in second in the Kobalt Tools 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
- Ford had five of the top 10 finishers, including three in the top five.
- Kasey Kahne, driver of the No. 9 Ford Fusion, led the most laps of any driver in the race, leading eight times for 144 laps.
- Top five finishers in the Auto Club 500 include: (1) Kurt Busch-Dodge; (2) Matt Kenseth.-Ford; (3) Juan Pablo Montoya-Chevrolet; (4) Kasey Kahne-Ford; (5) Paul Menard-Ford.
- Ford drivers finishing in the Top 20 at the Kobal Tools 500 include: AJ Allmendinger (6th), Greg Biffle (8th), Bill Elliott (16th), and Elliott Sadler (19th).
- The strong starts by Kenseth and Biffle are evident in the point standings as they sit second and third,respectively,
- Carl Edwards, driver of the No. 99 Ford Fusion was ordered to park his car by NASCAR after retaliating against driver Brad Keselowski, who had crashed Edwards earlier in the race. Edwards finished 39th.
World Rally Championship (Focus)
- Mikko Hirvonen and Jarmo Lehtinen, drivers of the BP Ford Abu Dhabi Focus RS finished fourth during Corona Rally Mexico.
Sebastian Loeb, driver of the Citroen C4 won Rally Mexico, round two of the WRC schedule.
- Ford leads the manufacturers' standings by six points after two rounds of the 13-rally series.
- In their WRC debut, the Monster World Rally team of Ken Block and Alex Gelsomino finished 18th after sliding into a ditch and breaking the suspension of their Focus RS Saturday. They did come back to run on Sunday.
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang)
- NO RACE - The NHRA Funny Car Series returns on March 11 with the 41st annual Tire Kingdom NHRA Gatornationals at Gainesville Raceway.
Rally America (Fiesta)
- NO RACE - Rally America returns on April 22 - 25 with the Olympus Rally in Olympia, Washington.
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorship:
NASCAR Truck Series (F-150)
- Rick Crawford, driver of the No. 14 F-150, was the hightest finishing Ford, coming in ninth in the E-Z Go 200 at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
GRAND-AM Rolex Series
- Burt Frisselle and Mark Wilkins, drivers of the No. 61 AIM Autosport Riley, were the top Ford finishers coming in fourth in the Grand Prix of Miami at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
Ford Racing Mustang Challenge
- Jason Von Kluge, driver of the No. 19 JVK Motorsports Ford Mustang scored two convincing Ford Racing Mustang Challenge race victories at Homestead Miami Speedway to open the 2010 championship in strong style.
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Fusion)
- NO RACE - The NASCAR Nationwide Series returns on March with the Scotts Turf Builder 300 at Bristol Motor Speedway.
NHRA Pro Stock Series
- NO RACE - The NHRA Pro Stock Series returns on March 11 with the 41st annual Tire Kingdom NHRA Gatornationals at Gainesville Raceway.
Formula Drift (Mustang)
- NO RACE- Formula Drift returns on April 9-10 with Round 1: Streets of Long Beach.
SCCA World Challenge/ALMS (Mustang/FordGT)
- NO RACE - SCCA World Challenge returns on March 26-28 with the Honda Grand Prix of St. Petersburg.
FIA GT3/GT1 (Ford GT)\
- NO RACE - FIA GT3/GT1 returns on May 2nd at Silverstone in Great Britain.