Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
- Carl Edwards finished 8th to lead two top-10 Ford finishers in the rain-delayed Goody’s Fast Pain Relief 500 at Martinsville Speedway on Monday.
- Matt Kenseth ran in the top 10 most of the day, and moved to the lead of the race with just over a lap remaining, before being punted up to the wall. He ended up 18th. Greg Biffle fought back from a spin to finish 10, and he moved into second place in the championship, with Kenseth now sitting third.
- Other Ford top-20 finishers included Paul Menard (14th), David Ragan (16th), Kasey Kahne (17th) and David Gilliland (19th)
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang)
- John Force and Ashley Force Hood finished 1-2 in the inaugural Four Wide Nationals at zMax Dragway in Concord, NC on Monday. The event had been rain-delayed from Sunday and marked the first time in NHRA history four drivers advanced to the finals and went head-to-head for the win.
- This marked the fourth time in four NHRA Funny Car events this season that a Ford has been in the finals and was John Force's second win of the year, and record 128th of his career.
- John Force has now been in the finals in three of the four races this year, and continues to lead the point standings. Ashley moves up to fifth, Bob Tasca III is sixth, Tim Wilkerson seventh and Robert Hight eighth in the championship standings.
World Rally Championship (Focus)
- NO RACE - World Rally Championship returns on April 1-3 with the Jordan Rally at Dead Sea Centre.
Rally America (Fiesta)
- NO RACE - Rally America returns on April 22 - 25 with the Olympus Rally in Olympia, Washington.
GRAND-AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge (Mustang)
- NO RACE - GRAND-AM returns on April 8-10 at Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham, Alabama.
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorship:
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Fusion)
- NO RACE – The NASCAR Nationwide Series returns on April 3 with the Nashville 300 at Nashville Superspeedway.
NHRA Pro Stock Series (Mustang)
- NHRA Pro Stock elimination was postponed by rain after the opening round of four-wide elimination. Elimination rounds will continue on Monday starting at 11 am.
- John Nobile is the lone remaining Ford Pro Stock Mustang entry having advanced to the second round.
All three Ford Pro Stock entries qualified for the Four-Wide Nationals. It marked the first time since the 1995 Gatornationals (Gainesville) that three Ford Pro Stock entries qualified for a NHRA event.
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (F-150)
- Rick Crawford was the highest finishing Ford coming in 19th in the Kroger 250 at Martinsville Speedway.
GRAND-AM Rolex Series
- NO RACE - GRAND-AM Rolex Series returns on April 8-10 at Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham, Alabama.
Ford Racing Mustang Challenge
- NO RACE - The Ford Racing Mustang Challenge returns on April 24-25 at Virginia International Raceway.
Formula Drift (Mustang)
- NO RACE- Formula Drift returns on April 9-10 with Round 1: Streets of Long Beach.
FIA GT3/GT1 (Ford GT)
- NO RACE - FIA GT3/GT1 returns on May 2nd at Silverstone in Great Britain.