Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
- Greg Biffle, driver of the No. 16 Fusion, was the highest finishing Ford, coming in fourth in the Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway, the first of three Fords in the top six.
- Biffle, Kenseth and Carl Edwards were 1-2-3 with 10 laps to go after gambling on the final pit stop with two tires, but could not hold off Johnson, who had taken four tires.
- Matt Kenseth is currently one point out of the lead in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Standings. His 773 points trails Kevin Harvick's 774. Greg Biffle sits fourth and Paul Menard ninth in the standings. Carl Edwards moved from 20th to 13th in the standings with his finish.
- Ford drivers finishing in the Top 20 at the Food City 500 include: Carl Edwards (6th), AJ Allmendinger (17th), Paul Menard (18th), and Elliott Sadler (20th). Kasey Kahne finished 34th after having a tire issue and hitting the wall.
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang)
- NO RACE - NHRA Funny Car Series returns on March 26-28 with the Inaugural NHRA Four-Wide Nationals at zMax Dragway in Commerce, North Carolina
World Rally Championship (Focus)
- NO RACE - World Rally Championship returns on April 1-3 with the Jordan Rally at Dead Sea Centre.
Rally America (Fiesta)
- NO RACE - Rally America returns on April 22 - 25 with the Olympus Rally in Olympia, Washington.
GRAND-AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge (Mustang)
- NO RACE - GRAND-AM returns on April 8-10 at Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham, Alabama.
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorship:
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Fusion)
- Carl Edwards, driver of the No. 60 Fusion was the highest finishing Ford coming in fourth in the Scotts Turf Builder 300 at Bristol Motor Speedway
NHRA Pro Stock Series (Mustang)
- NO RACE - NHRA Pro Stock Series returns on March 26-28 with the Inaugural NHRA Four-Wide Nationals at zMax Dragway in Commerce, North Carolina
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (F-150)
- NO RACE - The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series returns on March 27 with the Kroger 250 at Martinsville Speedway
GRAND-AM Rolex Series
- NO RACE - GRAND-AM Rolex Series returns on April 8-10 at Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham, Alabama.
Ford Racing Mustang Challenge
- NO RACE - The Ford Racing Mustang Challenge returns on April 24-25 at Virginia International Raceway.
Formula Drift (Mustang)
- NO RACE- Formula Drift returns on April 9-10 with Round 1: Streets of Long Beach.
SCCA World Challenge/ALMS (Mustang/FordGT)
- NO RACE - SCCA World Challenge returns on March 26-28 with the Honda Grand Prix of St. Petersburg.
FIA GT3/GT1 (Ford GT)
- NO RACE - FIA GT3/GT1 returns on May 2nd at Silverstone in Great Britain.