Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang)
- Tim Wilkerson, driver of the Levi, Ray & Shoup Ford Shelby Mustang Funny Car defeated Bob Tasca III, driver of the Motorcraft/Quick
- Lane Ford Shelby Mustang Funny Car, to win Tire Kingdom NHRA Gatornationals on Sunday in Gainesville, Florida.
- The victory is Wilkerson's 14th career win and first this season. He had failed to score even a round win this year before today.
- Other Ford drivers and their final positions include; Robert Hight (lost to Tasca in round two), John Force (lost to Ron Capps in round two), and Ashley Force Hood (lost to Melanie Troxel in round one).
- Ford Racing driver point standings after Gatornationals: 1st- John Force (280), 4th-Bob Tasca III (205), 5th-Robert Hight (181), 8th
- Tim Wilkerson (177), 9th-Ashley Force Hood (149).
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
- NO RACE - NASCAR Sprint Cup Series return ons March 21 with the Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway.
World Rally Championship (Focus)
- NO RACE - World Rally Championship returns on April 1-3 with the Jordan Rally at Dead Sea Centre.
Rally America (Fiesta)
- NO RACE - Rally America returns on April 22 - 25 with the Olympus Rally in Olympia, Washington.
GRAND-AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge (Mustang)
- NO RACE - GRAND-AM returns on April 8-10 at Barber Motorsports Park in BIrmingham, Alabama.
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorship:
NHRA Pro Stock Series (Mustang)
- Larry Morgan, driver of the Lucas Oil Pro Stock Ford Mustang, had an 18th place qualifying effort and was the best of the Fords, but it did not qualify him for final eliminations at the NHRA Gatornationals.
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Fusion)
- NO RACE - The NASCAR Nationwide Series returns on March 20 with the Scotts Turf Builder 300 at Bristol Motor Speedway.NASCAR Truck Series (F-150)
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (F-150)
- NO RACE - The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series returns on March 27 with the Kroger 250 at Martinsville Speedway.
GRAND-AM Rolex Series
- NO RACE - GRAND-AM Rolex Series returns on April 8-10 at Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham, Alabama.
Ford Racing Mustang Challenge
- NO RACE - The Ford Racing Mustang Challenge returns on April 24-25 at Virginia International Raceway.
Formula Drift (Mustang)
- NO RACE- Formula Drift returns on April 9-10 with Round 1: Streets of Long Beach.
SCCA World Challenge/ALMS (Mustang/FordGT)
- NO RACE - SCCA World Challenge returns on March 26-28 with the Honda Grand Prix of St. Petersburg.
FIA GT3/GT1 (Ford GT)
- NO RACE - FIA GT3/GT1 returns on May 2nd at Silverstone in Great Britain.