Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
- AJ Allmendinger, driver of the No. 43 Fusion, finished fourth to lead two Fords in the top five in the Helluva Good! Sour Cream Dips At The Glen on Sunday. His finish comes two days after it was announced he had signed a multi-year contract to stay with Richard Petty Motorsports.
- Carl Edwards, driver of the No. 99 Fusion went into Sunday's race as polesitter, and finished fifth.
- Both Allmendinger and Edwards ran in the top-10 the entire day and in the top-5 for the majority of the race, battling each other hard all day. Greg Biffle also ran in the top 10 most of the day, before he was punted off the track and moved back into the field. Edwards’ day keeps him firmly in Chase contention in the ninth position, 389 points behind the leader, Kevin Harvick.
- Top five finishers at The Glen include: (1) Juan Pablo Montoya- Chevrolet; (2) Kurt Busch - Dodge; (3) Marcos Ambrose- Toyota; (4) AJ Allmendinger. - Ford; (5) Carl Edwards- Ford.
- Other Ford drivers finishing in the Top 20 in the race include: Matt Kenseth (13th), Paul Menard (16th), and Kasey Kahne (17th).
- Three Ford drivers are currently in the top 12 standings: 9th-Carl Edwards (-389), 10th-Matt Kenseth (-404), and 11th-Greg Biffle (-467).
World Rally Championship (Focus)
- NO RACE - The World Rally Championship returns August 20-22 for the ADAC Rally Deutschland in Germany.
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang)
- NO RACE - The NHRA Funny Car Series returns August 12-15 for the Lucas Oil NHRA Nationals in Brainerd, Minnesota
GRAND-AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge (Mustang)
- NO RACE - The GRAND-AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge returns August 13-14 in Montreal, Quebec for the Grand Prix de Trois-Rivieres
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorship:
NASCAR Nationwide Series
- Nelson Piquet Jr., driver the No. 27 Fusion, was the highest finishing Ford coming in seventh in the Zippo 200 at The Glen.
GRAND-AM Rolex Series
- Max Angelelli and Ricky Taylor, drivers of the No. 10 SunTrust Racing Ford Dallara were the highest finishing Ford drivers coming in second in the Crown Royal 200 at The Glen.
NHRA Pro Stock Series (Mustang)
- NO RACE - The NHRA Pro Stock Series returns August 12-15 for the Lucas Oil NHRA Nationals in Brainerd, Minnesota
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (F-150)
- Jennifer Jo Cobb, driver of the No. 10 F-150 was the highest finishing Ford, coming in 19th in the Nashville 200 at Nashville SuperSpeedway
Ford Racing Mustang Challenge
- NO RACE - The Ford Racing Mustang Challenge returns September 11 at Miller Motorsports Park
Formula Drift (Mustang)
- NO RACE - The Formula Drift Series returns August 20-21 for Round 5: After Dark at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
FIA GT3/GT1 (Ford GT)
- NO RACE - The FIA GT1 Series returns August 26-29 in Germany.