Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
- Kasey Kahne, driver of the No. 9 Fusion, was the highest finishing Ford, coming in second in the Coke Zero 400 at Daytona International Speedway.
- Carl Edward, driver of the No. 99 Fusion, had a strong sixth place finish.
- Matt Kenseth’s No. 17 Ford was barely held together by tape after getting caught up in a three-car accident on Lap 143, but he still came home 15th.
- Top five finishers in Daytona include: (1) Kevin Harvick - Chevrolet; (2) Kasey Kahne - Ford; (3) Jeff Gordon - Chevrolet; (4) Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Chevrolet; (5) Jeff Burton - Chevrolet.
- Other Ford drivers finishing in the Top 20 in the race include: Kevin Conway(14th), Paul Menard (18th), and Greg Biffle (20th).
Three Ford drivers are currently in the top 12 standings: 7th-Matt Kenseth (-362), 10th-Greg Biffle (-450), and 12th-Carl Edwards (-514).
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang)
- NO RACE - The NHRA Funny Car Series returns July 9-11 with the NHRA Northwest Nationals in Seattle, WA.
GRAND-AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge (Mustang)
- NO RACE - The GRAND-AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge returns July 16-17 at New Jersey Motorsports Park
Rally America (Fiesta)
- NO RACE - Rally America returns July 16-17 with the New England Forest Rally in Bethal, Maine.
World Rally Championship (Focus)
- NO RACE - The World Rally Championship returns July 9-7 with Rally Bulgaria.
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorship:
NASCAR Nationwide Series
- Ricky Stenhouse Jr., driver of the No. 6 Ford Mustang, was the highest finishing Ford coming in third in the Subway Jalepeno 250 at Daytona International Speedway.
- Friday's Nationwide race marked the debut of the new Ford Mustang in the series.
GRAND-AM Rolex Series
- Ozzi Negri and Jon Pew, drivers of the No. 60 Michael Shank Racing Ford Riley, were the highest finishing Ford, coming in third at the Brumos Porchse 250 at Daytona International Speedway.
NHRA Pro Stock Series (Mustang)
- NO RACE - The NHRA Pro Stock Series returns July 9-11 with the NHRA Northwest Nationals in Seattle, WA.
FIA GT3/GT1 (Ford GT)
- Bas Leinders and Maxime Martin in the Marc VDS Ford GT No.40 were the highest finishing Ford drivers coming in fourth at Paul Ricard.
Ford Racing Mustang Challenge
- NO RACE- The Ford Racing Mustang Challenge returns July 17-18 at New Jersey Motorsports Park.
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (F-150)
- NO RACE - The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series returns on July 11 at Iowa Speedway for the Lucas Oil 200.
Formula Drift (Mustang)
- NO RACE- Formula Drift returns July 9-10 with Round 4: The Throwdown in Monroe, WA.