Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang)
- John Force, driver of the Castrol GTX High-Mileage Ford Mustang Funny Car defeated Tim Wilkerson, driver of the Levi, Ray & Shoup Ford Shelby Mustang Funny Car to win the NHRA Thunder Valley Nationals in Bristol, TN.
- The victory marks Force's 130th career win, and his fourth this season.
- Force and Wilkerson continue the streak of 11 of 12 races where a Ford Mustang Funny Car driver has appeared in the Finals this season.
- Ashley Force Hood, driver of the Castrol GTX Ford Mustang Funny Car was the number one qualifier going into Sunday's eliminations.
- Ford drivers and their final positions include; Robert Hight (lost to Del Worsham in round one), Ashley Force Hood (lost to Wilkerson in round two), and Bob Tasca III (lost to John Force in round three).
- Ford Racing driver point standings after the NHRA Thunder Valley Nationals: 1st- John Force (933), 2nd- Robert Hight (875), 5th- Ashley Force Hood (768), 6th-Bob Tasca III (759), and 9th-Tim Wilkerson (665)
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
- Kasey Kahne, driver of the No. 9 Fusion, was the highest finishing Ford, coming in 4th in the Toyota/Save Mart 350 at Infineon Raceway. Kahne, who led the field to the green after capturing his 17th career pole on Friday, struggled at the start of the race, but maintained a spot in the top 10 the final two-thirds of the race. He avoided all of the physical contact down the stretch to post his second straight top-five finish.
- Greg Biffle (7th) and Boris Said (8th) also scored strong finishes for Ford.
- Carl Edwards, driver of the No. 99 Fusion was caught up in a last lap melee and saw a top-15 run thwarted as he ended up 29th while Roush teammate Matt Kenseth, driver of the No. 17 Fusion endured a long day,which included a pit road penalty for speeding and a late crash, came home 30th.
- Top five finishers in Sunday's race include: (1) Jimmie Johnson -Chevrolet; (2) Robbie Gordon- Chevrolet; (3) Kevin Harvick -Chevrolet; (4) Kasey Kahne-Ford; (5) Jeff Gordon-Chevrolet. Other Ford drivers finishing in the Top 20 in Sunday's race include: AJ Allmendinger (13th), and Elliott Sadler (17th).
- Three Ford drivers are currently in the top 12 standings:7th-Matt Kenseth (-242), 9th- Greg Biffle (-323), and 12th-Carl Edwards (-402).
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Fusion)
- Polesitter Carl Edwards, driver of the No. 60 Fusion took the checkered flag for the first time this season at Road America on Saturday. This marked the first NASCAR road course event at the historic Wisconsin track.
- The win is the first of the season for Ford Racing and Roush Fenway Racing in the NASCAR Nationwide Series.
- This was the third straight season in which Edwards' first victory of the year came in the state of Wisconsin.
- Edwards led 35 of the 50 laps, which is more than he had in his previous 12 road course starts combined.
GRAND-AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge (Mustang)
- Billy Johnson and Jack Roush Jr., drivers of the No. 61 Ford Mustang GT were the highest finishing Ford drivers, coming in fourth at the EMCO Gears Classic at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course on Saturday.
- Johnson and Roush were led the most laps, a total of 49, but on the last lap made contact with the No. 97, ending their hopes of a podium finish for the day.
- Ford is currently second in the manufacturer standings with 210 points.
Rally America (Fiesta)
- NO RACE - Rally America returns July 16th-17th with the New England Forest Rally in Bethal, Maine.
World Rally Championship (Focus)
- NO RACE - The World Rally Championship returns July 9th-7th with Rally Bulgaria.
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorship:
Ford Racing Mustang Challenge
- Jason von Kluge of Ann Arbor, Mich., won his fourth Ford Mustang Challenge race of the season after leading every lap from the pole at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course on Sunday.
GRAND-AM Rolex Series
- Ozzi Negri and Jon Pew, drivers of the No. 60 Michael Shank Racing Ford Riley, were the highest finishing Ford, coming in second at the EMCO Gears Classic Presented by Key Bank at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
NHRA Pro Stock Series (Mustang)
- Larry Morgan, driver of the Lucas Oil Ford Mustang, qualified 13th going in Sunday's eliminations but lost to Ron Krisher, Chevrolet , during round one.
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (F-150)
- NO RACE - The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series returns on July 11th at Iowa Speedway for the Lucas Oil 200.
Formula Drift (Mustang)
- NO RACE- Formula Drift returns July 9-10th with Round 4: The Throwdown in Monroe, WA.
FIA GT3/GT1 (Ford GT)
- NO RACE - The FIA GT Series returns July 2nd-4th with the Paul Ricard HTTT in France.