Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang)
- Bob Tasca III, driver of the FordParts.com Ford Shelby Mustang Funny Car defeated Del Worsham, Toyota, to win the NHRA Supernationals in Englishtown, NJ.
- A Ford Mustang Funny Car driver has now won 8 out of the 11 races this season.
- A Ford Mustang Funny Car driver has appeared in the Finals in 10 out of 11 races so far this season.
- Robert Hight, driver of the Auto Club Ford Mustang Funny Car and fellow teammate John Force, driver of the Castrol GTX-High Mileage Ford Mustang Funny Car qualified 1-2 going into Sunday's eliminations.
- Ford drivers and their final positions include; Ashley Force Hood (lost to Jeff Arend in round one), Tim Wilkerson (lost to Del Worsham in round one), Robert Hight (lost to Del Worsham in round two), and John Force (lost to Bob Tasca III in round two).
- Ford Racing driver point standings after the NHRA Supernationals: 1st- Robert Hight (844), 2nd- John Force (819), 5th- Ashley Force Hood (705), 6th-Bob Tasca III (677), and 8th-Tim Wilkerson (572).
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
- Kasey Kahne, driver of the No. 9 Fusion, was the highest finishing Ford, coming in 2nd in the Helluva Good Sour Cream Dips 400 at Michigan International Speedway.
- Kahne was the top Ford in the field, running near the front of the pack all day long. Starting fourth, Kahne quickly moved up to second position early in the race and maintained a top-10 position most of the day.
- Greg Biffle, driver of the No. 16 Fusion finished ninth, giving Ford two drivers in the top 10.
- Kahne and the rest of the eight drivers running the new FR9 reported noticeable improvement in power with the new engine as it made its appearance in the most Ford entries during a single race thus far in the season.
- Top five finishers in Sunday's race include: (1) Denny Hamlin -Toyota; (2) Kasey Kahne- Ford; (3) Kurt Busch -Dodge; (4) Jeff Gordon-Chevrolet; (5) Tony Stewart-Chevrolet.
- Other Ford drivers finishing in the Top 20 in Sunday's race include: AJ Allmendinger (11th), Carl Edwards (12th), and Matt Kenseth (14th).
- Three Ford drivers are currently in the top 12 standings:5th-Matt Kenseth (-150), 9th- Greg Biffle (-304), and 10th-Carl Edwards (-313).
GRAND-AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge (Mustang)
- NO RACE - GRAND -AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge returns June 19th with the EMCO Gears Classic at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
Rally America (Fiesta)
- NO RACE - Rally America returns July 16th-17th with the New England Forest Rally in Bethal, Maine.
World Rally Championship (Focus)
- NO RACE - The World Rally Championship returns July 9th-7th with Rally Bulgaria.
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorship:
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Fusion)
- Carl Edwards, driver of the No. 60 Fusion was the highest finishing Ford coming in second at the Meijer 300 at Kentucky Speedway.
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (F-150)
- Jason White, driver of the No. 23 F-150 was the highest finishing Ford coming in 7th at the VFW 200 at Michigan International Speedway.
NHRA Pro Stock Series (Mustang)
- Larry Morgan, driver of the Lucas Oil Ford Mustang, qualified ninth going in Sunday's eliminations but lost to Greg Anderson, Pontiac , during round one.
GRAND-AM Rolex Series
- NO RACE - The GRAND-AM Rolex Series returns June 19th with the EMCO Gears Classic Presented by Key Bank at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
Ford Racing Mustang Challenge
- NO RACE - Ford Racing Mustang Challenge returns June 19th at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
Formula Drift (Mustang)
- NO RACE- Formula Drift returns July 9-10th with Round 4: The Throwdown in Monroe, WA.
FIA GT3/GT1 (Ford GT)
- NO RACE - The FIA GT Series returns July 2nd-4th with the Paul Ricard HTTT in France.