Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
World Rally Championship (Focus)
- Ford Motor Company became the most successful manufacturer in the history of the FIA World Rally Championship after Jari-Matti Latvala and Miikka Anttila won Rally New Zealand securing the company's 75th WRC victory.
- The Finns won the demanding three-day mixed surface event by just 2.4sec, also extending Ford's record-breaking run of consecutive points finishes to 124.
- Ford lies just five points from the lead of the manufacturers' championship, while Latvala lies second in the drivers' standings after five rounds of the 13-rally series.
- The Ford Fiesta S2000 claimed a clean sweep of the podium positions in the S-WRC support category. Jari Ketomaa and Mika Stenberg led home Xevi Pons and Alex Haro by 54.1sec, with Martin Prokop and Jan Tománek third. The Fiesta S2000, which will form the basis of Ford's all-new Fiesta WRC for the 2011 campaign, has won the opening three rounds of the category. Pons leads the championship.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
- Matt Kenseth, driver of the No. 17 Fusion, was the highest finishing Ford, coming in thirteenth in the Showtime Southern 500 Saturday night at Darlington Raceway.
- Greg Biffle, driver of the No. 16 Fusion, was forced to drive a backup car after hitting the wall
in Friday’s practice. Biffle ended up 22nd after hitting the wall again on Lap 81 during Saturday's race.
- Top five finishers in the Showtime Southern 500 include: (1) Denny Hamlin -Toyota; (2) Jamie McMurray- Chevrolet; (3) Kurt Busch
- Dodge; (4) Jeff Gordon-Chevrolet; (5) Juan Pablo Montoya-Chevrolet.
- Other Ford drivers finishing in the Top 20 at the Showtime Southern 500 include: David Ragan (14), Carl Edwards (15th) and Kasey Kahne (20th).
- Three Ford drivers are currently in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series top 12 standings:5th-Matt Kenseth (-150), 7th-Greg Biffle (-191), and 11th-Carl Edwards (-277).
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang)
- NO RACE- The NHRA Funny Car Series returns May 14th-16th with the Summit Racing Equipment NHRA Southern Nationals in Atlanta, GA.
Rally America (Fiesta)
- NO RACE - Rally America returns May 13th-16th with the Oregon Trail Rally at The Dalles.
GRAND-AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge (Mustang)
- NO RACE - The GRAND-AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge returns May 28th-31st with the Memorial Day Classic at Lime Rock Park.
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorship:
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Fusion)
- Carl Edwards, driver of the No.60 Fusion, was the highest finishing Ford, coming in sixth in the Royal Purple 200 presented by O'Reilly Auto Parts at Darlington Raceway.
Formula Drift (Mustang)
- Vaughn Gittin Jr., driver of the Monster Energy Falken Tire Ford Mustang finished second at Formula Drift Round Two: Road to the Championship in Atlanta. Gittin Jr. is still in first place in the points standings.
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (F-150)
- NO RACE - The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series returns May 14th with the Dover 200 at Dover International Speedway.
NHRA Pro Stock Series (Mustang)
- NO RACE- The NHRA Pro Stock Series returns May 14th-16th with the Summit Racing Equipment NHRA Southern Nationals in Atlanta, GA.
FIA GT3/GT1 (Ford GT)
- NO RACE- The FIA GT Series returns May 21st - May 23rd in Brno, Czech Republic.
GRAND-AM Rolex Series
- NO RACE - The GRAND-AM Rolex Series returns May 28th-31st with the Memorial Day Classic at Lime Rock Park
Ford Racing Mustang Challenge
- NO RACE - The Ford Racing Mustang Challenge returns May 28th-31st at Lime Rock Park.