Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
- Paul Menard, driver of the No. 98 Fusion, was the highest finishing Ford, coming in eighth in the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- Matt Kenseth, driver of the No.17 Fusion started 16th and fell as low as 31st at one point, but rebounded to take the lead at lap 271. Kenseth looked like he would challenge for his first win of the season before falling behind late in the race ending the night in 10th.
- Greg Biffle, driver of the No. 16 Fusion, started 45th and picked-off car after car on his way up to run in second on lap 180. Biffle took chances all night long, but ran out of luck on lap 309 slamming spoiler-first into the wall, dropping him from 10th to a 32nd place finish.
- Top five finishers in the Coca-Cola 600 include: (1) Kurt Busch -Dodge; (2) Jamie McMurray- Chevrolet; (3) Kyle Busch -Toyota; (4) Mark Martin-Chevrolet; (5) David Reutimann-Toyota.
- Other Ford drivers finishing in the Top 20 at the Coca-Cola 600 include: Kasey Kahne (12th), AJ Allmendinger (14th), and Carl Edwards (16th).
- Three Ford drivers are currently in the top 12 standings:3rd-Matt Kenseth (-117), 9th-Greg Biffle (-250), and 11th-Carl Edwards (-296).
World Rally Championship (Focus)
- BP Ford Abu Dhabi World Rally Team's Mikko Hirvonen and Jarmo Lehtinen finished fourth in Rally de Portugal after a thrilling three-car battle for the final podium place.
- In the S-WRC support series the Ford Fiesta S2000 claimed first and second places. Jari Ketomaa and Mika Stenberg beat Spain's Xevi Pons and Alex Haro by more than 3min 30sec.
- Ford is currently second in the manufacturers standings with 163 points.
GRAND-AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge (Mustang)
- Polesitters Jack Roush Jr. and Billy Johnson, co-drivers of the No. 61 Roush Performance Ford Mustang GT, finished second and were the highest finishing Ford at Lime Rock Park.
- Rehagen Racing teammates Ken Wilden and Bob Michaelian, co-drivers of the No. 52 Ford Mustang GT were not far behind finishing fourth giving Ford another team in the top 10.
- Ford remains second in the manufacturer standings with 156 points
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang)
- NO RACE - NHRA Funny Car Series returns June 4th-6th with the United Associated Route 66 NHRA Nationals in Chicago, Ill.
Rally America (Fiesta)
- NO RACE - Rally America returns June 4th-5th with the Susquehannock Trail Rally in Wellsboro, PA.
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorships
GRAND-AM Rolex Series
- Max Angelelli and Ricky Taylor, co-drivers of the No. 10 SunTrust Racing Ford Dallara won Monday's Memorial Classic at Lime Rock Park.
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Fusion)
- Carl Edwards, driver of the No. 60 Fusion was the highest finishing Ford coming in 9th at the Tech-Net Auto Service 300 at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
Ford Racing Mustang Challenge
- Starting from the pole position, Tony Buffomante, driver of the No.34 Ford Mustang, led from flag to flag at Lime Rock Park to score his third career Ford Racing Mustang Challenge race victory.
FIA GT3/GT1 (Ford GT)
- NO RACE - The FIA GT Series returns July 2nd-4th with the Paul Ricard HTTT in France.
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (F-150)
- NO RACE - The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series returns June 4th with the WinStar World Casion 400k at Texas Motor Speedway.
NHRA Pro Stock Series (Mustang)
- NO RACE - NHRA Pro Stock Series returns June 4th-6th with the United Associated Route 66 NHRA Nationals in Chicago, Ill.
Formula Drift (Mustang)
- NO RACE - Formula Drift returns with Round 3: The Gauntlet on June 4-5 at Wall Speedway in Wall, New Jersey.