Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang)
- Robert Hight, driver of the Auto Club Ford Mustang Funny Car, defeated Jack Beckman, Dodge,to win the AAA Insurance NHRA Midwest Nationals in Madison, Ill on Sunday.
- John Force, driver of the Castrol GTX High Mileage Ford Mustang Funny Car was the number one qualifier for the 134th time in his career.
- Force also set both ends of the Gateway International Raceway track record with his Friday night run of 4.103 seconds when the speed of 307.23 mph is factored in.
- Ford drivers and their final positions include; Bob Tasca III (lost to Jack Beckman in round three) Tim Wilkerson (lost to Jack Beckman in round two), Ashley Force Hood (lost to Bob Tasca III in round two), and John Force (lost to Robert Hight in round two).
- Ford Racing driver point standings after the AAA Insurance NHRA Midwest Nationals: 1st- John Force (616), 3rd-Ashley Force Hood (475), 6th- Robert Hight (427), 8th-Tim Wilkerson (387), and 10th-Bob Tasca III (377).
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
- Carl Edwards, driver of the No. 99 Fusion, was the highest finishing Ford, coming in fifth in the Crown Royal Presents the Heath Calhoun 400 Saturday night at Richmond International Raceway.
- Kasey Kahne, driver of the No. 9 Fusion, ran in the top-10 at times throughout the race but struggled down the stretch falling to a 21st place finish, one spot ahead of Greg Biffle.
- Top five finishers in the Crown Royal Presents the Heath Calhoun 400 include: (1) Kyle Busch -Toyota; (2) Jeff Gordon- Chevrolet; (3) Kevin Harvick-Chevrolet; (4) Jeff Burton-Chevrolet; (5) Carl Edwards-Ford.
- Other Ford drivers finishing in the Top 20 at the Heath Calhoun 400 include: Matt Kenseth (13th) and AJ Allmendinger (17th).
- Three Ford drivers are currently in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series top 12 standings:4th-Matt Kenseth (-119), 5th-Greg Biffle (-133), and 11th-Carl Edwards (-240).
Rally America (Fiesta)
- NO RACE - Rally America returns May 13th-16th with the Oregon Trail Rally at The Dalles.
GRAND-AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge (Mustang)
- NO RACE - The GRAND-AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge returns May 28th-31st with the Memorial Day Classic at Lime Rock Park.
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang)
- NO RACE- The NHRA Funny Car Series returns April 30th - May 2nd with the AAA Insurance NHRA Midwest Nationals in Madison, Ill.
World Rally Championship (Focus)
- NO RACE - World Rally Championship returns on May 7th-9th with Rally New Zealand.
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorship:
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Fusion)
- Greg Biffle, driver of the No.27 Fusion, was the highest finishing Ford, coming in second in the Bubba Burger 250 at Richmond International Raceway.
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (F-150)
- Jack Smith, driver of the No. 63 F-150 was the highest finishing Ford coming in 14th in the O'Reilly Auto Parts 250 at Kansas Speedway.
NHRA Pro Stock Series (Mustang)
- Erica Enders, driver of the Cunningham Pro Stock Ford Mustang qualified fourth at the AAA Insurance NHRA Midwest Nationals but was eliminated in the first round of eliminations by Jeg Coughlin, Chevrolet.
FIA GT3/GT1 (Ford GT)
- Leinders and Martin, co-drivers of the No. 40 Matech Ford GT finished ninth in the FIA GT1 World Championship race at Silverstone
GRAND-AM Rolex Series
- NO RACE - The GRAND-AM Rolex Series returns May 28th-31st with the Memorial Day Classic at Lime Rock Park
Ford Racing Mustang Challenge
- NO RACE - The Ford Racing Mustang Challenge returns May 28th-31st at Lime Rock Park.
Formula Drift (Mustang)
- NO RACE - Formula Drift returns on May 7-8 at Road Atlanta for Round Two: Road to the Championship