Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
Rally America (Fiesta)
- Ken Block, driver of the Monster Energy Drink Fiesta, captured the 2010 Rally America 100 Acre Wood Rally, 21 seconds ahead of second place Antoine L'Estage, on Saturday in Salem, MO.
- The win is the first for Fiesta in a North American Stage Rally and the first for Fiesta in Rally America competition.
- The win marks Block's fifth straight victory at the 100 Acre Wood Rally.
- This was the second race in Rally America. Block will make his WRC debut this coming weekend in Mexico.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
- Matt Kenseth, driver of the No. 17 Fusion, was the highest finishing Ford, coming in fifth in the Shelby American at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, the first of three Fords in the top 10.
- Top five finishers in the Auto Club 500 include: (1) Jimmie Johnson-Chevrolet; (2) Kevin Harvick.-Chevrolet; (3) Jeff Gordon-Chevrolet; (4) Mark Martin-Chevrolet; (5) Matt Kenseth-Ford.
- Both Kenseth and teammate Greg Biffle led the race at times during the event.
- Ford drivers finishing in the Top 20 at the Shelby American include: Kasey Kahne (9th), Greg Biffle (10th), Carl Edwards (12th), and Paul Menard (17th).
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang)
- NO RACE - The NHRA Funny Car Series returns on March 11 with the 41st annual Tire Kingdom NHRA Gatornationals at Gainesville Raceway
World Rally Championship (Focus)
- NO RACE - World Rally Championship returns on March 5-7 with the Corona Rally Mexico
GRAND-AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge (Mustang)
- NO RACE -The GRAND-AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge returns on March 5-6 with the Homestead 200 at Homestead-Miami Speedway
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorship:
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Fusion)
- Carl Edwards, driver of the No. 60 Fusion, finished third in Saturday’s Sam's Town 300 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
NHRA Pro Stock Series
- NO RACE - The NHRA Pro Stock Series returns on March 11 with the 41st annual Tire Kingdom NHRA Gatornationals at Gainesville Raceway
NASCAR Truck Series (F-150)
- NO RACE - The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series returns on March 6 with the Atlanta 200 at Atlanta Motor Speedway
GRAND-AM Rolex Series
- NO RACE -The GRAND-AM Rolex series returns on March 5-6 with the Grand Pix of Miami at Homestead-Miami Speedway
Formula Drift (Mustang)
- NO RACE- Formula Drift returns on April 9-10 with Round 1: Streets of Long Beach
SCCA World Challenge/ALMS (Mustang/FordGT)
- NO RACE - SCCA World Challenge returns on March 26-28 with the Honda Grand Prix of St. Petersburg
FIA GT3/GT1 (Ford GT)
- NO RACE - FIA GT3/GT1 returns on May 2nd at Silverstone in Great Britain