NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
- Matt Kenseth, driver of the No. 17 Fusion, was the highest finishing Ford, coming in seventh in the Auto Club 500 at Auto Club Speedway.
- Top five finishers in the Auto Club 500 include: (1) Jimmie Johnson-Chevrolet; (2) Kevin Harvick.-Chevrolet; (3) Jeff Burton-Chevrolet; (4) Mark Martin-Chevrolet; (5) Joey Logano-Toyota.
- Other Ford drivers and their finishes' at the Auto Club 500 include: Greg Biffle (10th), Carl Edwards (13th), Paul Menard (18th), David Ragan (23rd), Elliott Sadler (24th), AJ Allmendinger (25th), David Gilliland (26th), Travis Kvapil (30th), Kevin Conway (31st), Kasey Kahne (34th), and Boris Said (38th).
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang)
- Jack Beckman, Dodge, defeated John Force, driver of the Castrol GTX High Mileage Ford Mustang to win the 26th Annual NHRA Arizona Nationals. Force smoked the tires and ran a 6.316/106.24 to Beckman's 4.121/301.13.
- The finals of yesterday's event were moved to today due to rain in Phoenix.
- Ford driver's standings after the NHRA Arizona Nationals include: 1st-John Force (224 points), 4th-Robert Hight (121 points), 6th tied-Bob Tasca III, Ashley Force Hood (111 points), 13th-Tim Wilkerson (63 points).
A woman was struck and killed by debris after a first-round accident in the Top Fuel Class. No Ford driver was involved in the accident. Following is the statement from NHRA:
CHANDLER, Ariz. -- A woman who was struck by a tire earlier today at the NHRA Arizona Nationals at Firebird International Raceway was pronounced dead at Good Samaritan Hospital this evening. The tire became detached from Antron Brown's dragster following an incident during the first round of eliminations. Brown was not injured.
NHRA is investigating the incident. The entire NHRA community is deeply saddened by today's incident and sends its thoughts and prayers to the woman's family and friends.
World Rally Championship (Focus)
- NO RACE - World Rally Championship returns on March 5-7 with the Corona Rally Mexico
Rally America (Fiesta)
- NO RACE - Rally America returns on February 26-27 with Rally in the 100 Acre Wood in Salem, MO
GRAND-AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge (Mustang)
- NO RACE -The GRAND-AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge returns on March 5-6 with the Homestead 200 at Homestead-Miami Speedway
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorship:
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Fusion)
- Greg Biffle, driver of the No. 27 Fusion,, finished second in Saturday’s Stater Bros. 300 at Auto Club Speedway.
NHRA Pro Stock Series
- Larry Morgan, driver of the Lucas Oil Ford Mustang qualified 13th, and lost in the first round
NASCAR Truck Series (F-150)
- NO RACE - The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series returns on March 6 with the Atlanta 200 at Atlanta Motor Speedway
GRAND-AM Rolex Series
- NO RACE -The GRAND-AM Rolex series returns on March 5-6 with the Grand Pix of Miami at Homestead-Miami Speedway
Formula Drift (Mustang)
- NO RACE- Formula Drift returns on April 9-10 with Round 1: Streets of Long Beach
SCCA World Challenge/ALMS (Mustang/FordGT)
- NO RACE - SCCA World Challenge returns on March 26-28 with the Honda Grand Prix of St. Petersburg
FIA GT3/GT1 (Ford GT)
- NO RACE - FIA GT3/GT1 returns on May 2nd at Silverstone in Great Britain