Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang)
- John Force, driver of the Castrol GTX High Mileage Ford Mustang Funny Car, defeated Matt Hagan, Dodge to the NHRA Las Vegas Nationals
- Force has now moved within 37 points of first place with win going into Pomona finale in two weeks
- Ford drivers and their final positions include; Robert Hight (did not qualify), Tim Wilkerson (lost to Melanie Troxel in round one), Bob Tasca III (lost to John Force in semifinals), and Ashley Force Hood (lost to Matt Hagan in the semifinals)
- Ford Racing driver point standings after race five of the Countdown to 1 include: 2nd-John Force (2500), 4th-Ashley Force Hood (2388), 5th-Bob Tasca III (2324), 8th-Robert Hight (2239), and 9th-Tim Wilkerson (2232)
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
- Paul Menard, driver of the No. 98 Fusion, was the highest finishing Ford coming in 13th in the Amp Energy Juice 500 at Talladega
- Matt Kenseth, driver of the No. 17 Fusion, had a car that spent a lot of time at the front, especially early after hooking up with Jeff Burton in a two-car draft. He took the lead on Lap 16 and then flip-flopped the top spot with Burton for 13 laps before the field eventually caught and passed them. Kenseth's performance moved him two spots in the Chase standings from 10th to eighth
- Top five finishers in Talladega include: (1) Clint Bowyer - Chevrolet; (2) Kevin Harvick - Chevrolet; (3) Juan Pablo Montoya - Chevrolet; (4) David Reutimann. - Toyota; (5) Joey Logano - Toyota
- Ford Chase standings after seven of 10 events include: 6th-Carl Edwards (-247), 8th-Matt Kenseth (-324), 11th-Greg Biffle (-381). The series heads to Texas next weekend.
RallyCar Rallycross (Fiesta)
- NO RACE - RallyCar Rallycross returns November 6-7 at New Jersey Motorsports Park.
World Rally Championship (Focus)
- NO RACE - World Rally Championship returns November 11-14 for the Wales Rally Great Britain
GRAND-AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge (Mustang)
- NO RACE - Ford finished the year in the GRAND-AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge Series second in the manufacturer standings with 303 points.
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorship:
NASCAR Nationwide Series
- NO RACE - NASCAR Nationwide Series returns November 6th at Texas Motor Speedway for the O'Reilly Auto Parts Challenge
NHRA Pro Stock Series (Mustang)
- Larry Morgan, driver of the Lucas Oil Pro Stock Mustang qualified 12th and was elimintaed by Jason Line, Summit Racing Equipment GXP, in round one in the NHRA Las Vegas Nationals.
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (F-150)
- Jason White, driver of the No. 23 F-150, was the highest finishing Ford, coming in ninth at Talladega SuperSpeedway for the Mountain Dew 250
Formula Drift (Mustang)
- NO RACE - Vaughn Gittin Jr., driver of the Monster Energy Falken Tire Ford Mustang, won the Formula Drift championship in the seventh and final round of the season at Toyota Speedway at Irwindale on October 9th.
GRAND-AM Rolex Series
- NO RACE- Ford finished the GRAND-AM Rolex Series second in the manufacturer and team point standings.