Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
- Carl Edwards, driver of the No. 99 Fusion, wasn’t the fastest car all day, but he was consistent and the highest Ford finisher on the day in eighth while fellow Chaser Matt Kenseth ended up 15th after enduring a pit road speeding penalty while running sixth two-thirds of the way through the 500-lap event
- Greg Biffle, driver of the No. 16 Fusion, finished 33rd after his right-front tire blew on Lap 349 and sent him into the wall
- Top five finishers in Martinsville include: (1) Denny Hamlin - Toyota; (2) Mark Martin - Chevrolet; (3) Kevin Harvick - Chevrolet; (4) Kyle Busch. - Toyota; (5) Jimmie Johnson - Chevrolet
- Ford Chase standings after six of 10 events include: 6th-Carl Edwards (-213), 10th-Matt Kenseth (-293), 11th-Greg Biffle (-316).
- The series heads to Talladega next weekend.
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang)
- NO RACE - NHRA Funny Car Series returns October 28-31 at Las Vegas for the NHRA Las Vegas Nationals
- Ford Racing driver point standings after race four of the Countdown to 1 include: 2nd-John Force (2378), 4th-Ashley Force Hood (2304), 5th-Bob Tasca III (2248), 6th-Robert Hight (2229), and 8th-Tim Wilkerson (2199)
RallyCar Rallycross (Fiesta)
- NO RACE - RallyCar Rallycross returns November 6-7 at New Jersey Motorsports Park.
World Rally Championship (Focus)
- The BP Ford Abu Dhabi team of Jari-Matti Latvala and Miikka Anttila finished fourth after three days of gravel and asphalt action in the hills west of Barcelona
- Henning Solberg and Stéphane Prévot won the Super 2000 category in a Ford Fiesta S2000, claiming eighth overall
GRAND-AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge (Mustang)
- NO RACE - Ford finished the year in the GRAND-AM Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge Series second in the manufacturer standings with 303 points.
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorship:
NASCAR Nationwide Series
- Carl Edwards, driver of the No. 60 Fusion, was the highest finishing Ford, coming in fifth in the Five Hour Energy 250 at Gateway International Raceway
NHRA Pro Stock Series (Mustang)
- NO RACE - NHRA Funny Pro Stock Series returns October 28-31 at Las Vegas for the NHRA Las Vegas Nationals.
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (F-150)
- Brent Raymer, driver of the No. 85 F-150, was the highest finishing Ford, coming in 23rd at Martinsville Speedway for the Kroger 200.
Formula Drift (Mustang)
- NO RACE - Vaughn Gittin Jr., driver of the Monster Energy Falken Tire Ford Mustang, won the Formula Drift championship in the seventh and final round of the season at Toyota Speedway at Irwindale on October 9th.
GRAND-AM Rolex Series
- NO RACE- Ford finished the GRAND-AM Rolex Series second in the manufacturer and team point standings.