DETROIT - Six Ford vehicles were recognized with U.S. News & World Report's 2012 Best Cars for the Money
awards for their outstanding value and critical acclaim. Those vehicles included:
• 2012 Ford Taurus for Affordable Large Cars
• 2012 Ford Fusion for Affordable Midsize Cars
• 2012 Ford Edge for Affordable Midsize SUVs (with 2 Rows)
• 2012 Ford Fiesta for Subcompact Cars
• 2012 Ford Fiesta for Hatchbacks
• 2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid for Hybrid Cars
The Best Cars for the Money Awards combine scores from the U.S. News car rankings with five-year total cost of ownership and average price data. For each class, the awards recognize the single vehicle that earned the highest marks for overall value and appeal.
Unlike other awards that reflect the opinion of one company and target the enthusiast, these awards reflect the consensus opinion of industry experts and reviewers, along with safety and reliability ratings, and focus specifically on the needs of everyday car buyers.
to view the full list of industry winners.