Completing Your 2013 Wellness Requirements: It's as Easy as 1, 2, 3.
DEARBORN - If you are enrolled in one of the Ford salaried health plans (Ford Medical Plan, Comprehensive Medical Plan, Basic Medical Plan, or Health Alliance Plan), there are just three easy steps you and your spouse/same sex domestic partner, if applicable, need to complete by March 31, 2013, to ensure you meet the criteria of your health plan’s Enhanced Level of benefits.
Step 1: Have the Member Qualification Form (MQF) for your specific medical plan completed and signed by your physician. It is important that you use the form provided by your medical plan or wellness provider.
• If you cannot locate the form sent by your medical plan or wellness provider, please log on to the plan's Web site to download your personalized copy.
• If you had your annual physical exam in October, November or December 2012, simply have the MQF completed by your doctor; there is no need to have another physical exam.
• If a physical exam has not been obtained, a physical exam and MQF must be completed and submitted to your medical plan or wellness provider by March 31, 2013. (Contact information for submittal of these forms is listed on the MQF.)
Step 2: Visit your medical plan or your wellness provider's Web site to complete an online Health Assessment.
Step 3: Comply with the wellness and health coaching requirements, as defined by your medical plan or wellness provider.
For the most up-to-the-minute status of your benefit level, visit your medical plan or wellness provider's Web site. Links to these Web sites can be found by accessing myfordbenefits.com
> Healthcare & Other Benefits
> Enhanced/Standard Status
Remember: When accessing myfordbenefits.com, use the same PIN you use when accessing the NESC by phone.
• If you have forgotten your User ID or PIN, you can request a reminder via email or letter by visiting myfordbenefits.com and clicking on Forgot Your User ID? or Forgot your PIN? from the homepage. You can request that your PIN be sent to you via email.
• If you forgot both your User ID and PIN, first click on Forgot Your PIN? as the PIN is needed first in order to request your User ID.
If You Have Questions
Have you reviewed the wellness package you received in the mail from your health plan yet? It includes detailed information to help you complete the steps to meet the wellness criteria, including a pre-filled MQF document for you and your spouse/domestic partner, if applicable, and step-by-step instructions on how to navigate the health plan’s Web site.
For more information about the Wellness Criteria or your benefit level, contact your medical plan by calling the phone number on the back of your plan ID card.