Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Mustang)
- Carl Edwards finished fifth and Trevor Bayne crossed the line in ninth to lead the Blue Oval drivers at Watkins Glen.
- Points leader Ricky Stenhouse Jr. remained on top of the points standings despite a 15th place finish, thanks to the top-six finishers being non-points earners. He currently owns a 10-point cushion over Reed Sorenson.
- Ford sits second in the manufacturer’s championship (133 points), four back of Toyota (137).
- The NASCAR Nationwide series returns Aug. 20, at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in Montreal for the NAPA Auto Parts 200.
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang) – NO RACE
- The NHRA Funny Car series returns Aug. 18-21 at Brainerd International Raceway for the Lucas Oil Nationals in Brainerd, MN.
World Rally Championship (Fiesta) – NO RACE
- The World Rally Championship returns on Aug 18-21, with the ADAC Rallye Deutschland.
GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge (Mustang Boss 302R) – NO RACE
- The Grand-Am CTSCC returns September 16-17 for the Emco Gears Classic at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in Lexington, Ohio.
Global RallyCross Championship (Fiesta/Focus) – SEASON COMPLETE
- Tanner Foust clinched the Global RallyCross Championship, SuperRally Championship and Overall Championship at X Games 17.
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorship:
GRAND-AM Rolex Series (Daytona Prototypes)
- Alex Popow and Ryan Dalziel finished third in their Daytona Prototype , just ahead of fellow Ford drivers Ozz Negri and John Pew, who finished fifth.
- David Ragan and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. drove their Mustang GT to a 12th place finish in the GT series.
- The GRAND-AM Rolex Series returns August 19-20 in Montreal for the Montreal 200 at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.
NHRA Pro Stock Series (Mustang) – NO RACE
- The NHRA returns to action Aug. 18-21 at Brainerd International Raceway for the Lucas Oil Nationals in Brainerd, MN.
SCCA World Challenge GTS (Mustang) – NO RACE
- Round 9/10 of the SCCA World Challenge is scheduled for Infineon Raceway on Aug 26-28.
RallyCar Rally America (Fiesta) – SEASON COMPLETE
- Dillon Van Way was the highest finishing Ford Fiesta taking second in the 2011 2WD championship. Ford RallyCar winners in 2011 were Dillion Van Way (Sno*Drift) and Chris Duplessis (New England Forest Rally).