NASCAR Sprint Cup (Fusion)
• In a near repeat of the race a year ago at Watkins Glen, Kyle Busch (Toyota), Brad Keselowski and Marcos Ambrose battled out front, but it was Busch who came away with the victory this time.
• Brad Keselowski finished second, Carl Edwards fourth and Joey Logano seventh.
• Marcos Ambrose, who started from the pole, dominated much of the day, but contact late may have contributed to a broken part and a 31st place finish after leading a race-high 30 laps.
• Carl Edwards sits third (-80) in the driver's championship standings, Brad Keselowski climbed into eighth (-174) and Greg Biffle jumped to ninth (-181) behind points leader Jimmie Johnson (Chevy).
• Joey Logano jumped up to 16th, now 27 points back of the final guaranteed Chase spot.
• Ford is 40 points back of Chevy in the manufacturer standings.
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Mustang) -- FORD VICTORY
• Brad Keselowski and Sam Hornish Jr. made it a Penske Ford 1-2 finish for the second-consecutive week
• Joey Logano nearly made it a 1-2-3 Penske finish, but he ran out of gas in the final laps and finished 21st. Trevor Bayne made it three Mustangs in the top-10 (P10).
• The Penske trio led 73 of the 82 laps. Keselowski led 46, Hornish 15 and Logano 12.
• Sam Hornish Jr. sits second, three points back of Austin Dillon (Chevy). Trevor Bayne sits ninth (-69).
• Ford is tied with Toyota for the manufacturer's championship lead.
Global RallyCross -- FORD VICTORY
• Toomas Heikkinen and Tanner Foust made it a 1-2 Ford Fiesta ST finish at Atlanta, the fifth consecutive victory for Heikkinen as he extends his championship lead.
• Brian Deegan finished sixth, Scott Speed seventh, Ken Block eighth, and Steve Arpin ninth as Ford held six of the nine spots in the final and won all six of the qualifying races.
• Ford has taken 17 of the 21 podium places in 2013, including six victories.
• Toomas Heikkinen leads the driver's championship with 139 points, Tanner Foust sits second with 96 and Brian Deegan third with 84, as Ford holds the top five spots.
• Ford clinched the manufacturer's championship.