NASCAR Sprint Cup (Fusion)
• Matt Kenseth won his fifth race of 2013, taking the checkered flag in Bristol ahead of three top-10 Fusions.
• Joey Logano's strong surge continues, overcoming early contact for a top-5 (P5). Marcos Ambrose grabbed his second-consecutive top-10 (P8) and Greg Biffle ran well and finished P9.
• Carl Edwards had a dominant car, perhaps the best in the field, and led 119 of the first 387 laps before engine trouble ended his day.
• Brad Keselowski was collected in a late-race incident that sent him behind the wall and causing him to fall out of the top-10 in the championship standings.
• Carl Edwards sits third (-53) in the driver's championship standings, Greg Biffle 9th (-123) and Joey Logano jumped up into 10th (-136). Brad Keselowski sits 11th in the standings, but is one back in the win column for the wild card. He is four points back of 10th, the final guaranteed Chase spot.
• Only two events remain prior to the Chase cutouff -- Atlanta and Richmond.
• Ford is 42 points back of Chevy in the manufacturer standings.
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Mustang)
• Kyle Busch (Toyota) edged Brad Keselowski at Bristol to claim his 9th series victory of 2013.
• Trevor Bayne made it two Mustangs in the top-10 with a 6th place finish.
• Sam Hornish Jr. kept the points lead with a 12th place finish, six ahead of Austin Dillon (Chevy). Trevor Bayne slipped to 9th (-67) despite closing the gap on Hornish.
• Ford is tied with Toyota for the manufacturer's championship lead.
V8 Supercars (Falcon) -- FORD VICTORY
• Mark Winterbottom won the second event and Chaz Mostert finished third in the third of three races at the Winton 360.
• Will Davison sits third (-55) and Winterbottom fourth (-70) behind points leader Jamie Whincup (Holden).
• Ford Performance Racing sits second behind Red Bull Racing in the team championship.
Other Racing Highlights: Ken Block took the overall victory and Brendan Reeves not only grabbed the 2WD victory, but finished third overall at the Ojibwe Forests Rally (Rally America - Fiesta) to keep championship hopes alive for both drivers ... Brian Deegan won a Pro2 Event and Kyle LeDuc a pair of Pro 4 races at Wild West Motorsports Park (LOORS - Trucks).