NASCAR Sprint Cup (Fusion)
• Kasey Kahne (Chevy) pulled around Jeff Gordon (Chevy) on a green-white-checkered finish in Pocono to claim the victory in front of three Ford drivers in the top-10, led by Brad Keselowski in sixth.
• Joey Logano finished seventh and Greg Biffle 10th, while Carl Edwards (11th) and Marcos Ambrose (12th) gave Ford five of the top-12 finishers.
• Brad Keselowski (14), Aric Almirola (1) and David Ragan (1) each led laps.
• Carl Edwards sits third (-84) in the driver's championship standings, but Greg Biffle (-173) slipped to 10th behind points leader Jimmie Johnson (Chevy).
• Brad Keselowski sits 12th, 7 points back of 10th (the final guaranteed Chase spot), and Joey Logano sits 17th (38 behind 10th).
• Ford is 42 points back of Chevy in the manufacturer standings.
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Mustang) -- FORD VICTORY
• Brad Keselowski and Sam Hornish Jr. made it a Penske Ford 1-2 finish in Iowa and Trevor Bayne (P10) made it three Mustangs inside the top-10
• Keselowski (35) and Bayne (6) each led laps.
• Sam Hornish Jr. sits tied for second, 14 points back of Austin Dillon (Chevy). Trevor Bayne sits ninth (-71).
• Ford trails Toyota in the manufacturer standings by three points.
NHRA Funny Car (Mustang)
• Three Ford Mustangs reached the semifinals in Seattle, but it was Matt Hagan (Dodge) who claimed the Wally, eliminating Courtney Force in the semifinals and Bob Tasca III in the finals.
• Tasca advanced to the finals when fellow Ford driver Tim Wilkerson red lighted. Robert Hight reached the second round.
• The weekend played out nicely for Ford, as Tasca was able to climb into the top-10 without displacing fellow Ford driver Robert Hight. John Force leads the Blue Oval contingent in fourth with 996 points, trailing the leader Hagan by 155. Courtney Force sits sixth (983 points), Tim Wilkerson eighth (877), Bob Tasca III 9th (874) and Robert Hight 10th (841).
• Ford leads the manufacturer standings by 200 points over Dodge.
• Only two events remain in the regular season.
Global RallyCross -- FORD VICTORY
• Toomas Heikkinen and Tanner Foust made it a 1-2 Ford Fiesta ST finish at X Games Los Angeles, the fourth consecutive victory for Heikkinen as he extends his championship lead.
• Ken Block finished sixth, Brian Deegan seventh, Patrik Sandell eighth and Scott Speed ninth as Ford held six of the 10 spots in the final.
• Ford clinched the manufacturer's championship with the victory.
Other Racing Highlights
• Ford nearly made it a NASCAR weekend sweep, claiming victories in the ARCA series (Corey LaJoie) and Truck Series (Ryan Blaney).
• Tanner Foust earned X Games Gold in Gymkhana Grid, and Patrik Sandell took second for a 1-2 Fiesta ST finish in the event.