Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang)
- John Force Racing's Mike Neff won the Route 66 NHRA Nationals at Route 66 Raceway in Joliet, beating Jack Beckman in the finals.
The victory was the 200th Ford Funny Car victory, and the 173rd for the Mustang Funny Car.
- Neff extended his points lead to 172 over Beckman in the points standings. Robert Hight (-219) sits in third, John Force (-441) in eighth and Bob Tasca III in ninth (-457).
- The NHRA Funny Car series will return July 22-24 for the Mile High Nationals at Bandimere Speedway in Denver, CO.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
- Carl Edwards finished fifth to lead three Ford drivers in the top-10 in the Quaker State 400 at Kentucky Speedway.
- Matt Kenseth (sixth) and David Ragan (eighth) joined Edwards in the top-10.
- Carl Edwards sits in second, four points back of points leader Kyle Busch. Matt Kenseth (-22) sits in sixth.
- Greg Biffle sits in 14th (-128), 18 points back of 12th. David Ragan sits in 15th (-130), 20 points back of 12th.
- Ford earned four points in the manufacturer standings (106 points). The Blue Oval sits in second, 12 behind Chevy (118).
- The NASCAR Sprint Cup series returns July 17 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway for the Lenox Industrial Tools 301.
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Mustang)
- Carl Edwards finished eighth to lead all Ford drivers in the Save the Children 400 at Kentucky Speedway.
- Ricky Stenhouse finished just behind Edwards in 9th, and Trevor Bayne crossed the line in 11th.
- Ricky Stenhouse Jr. fell to third in the points standings, 27 behind leader Elliott Sadler. Trevor Bayne sits in 13th.
- The NASCAR Nationwide series returns July 16 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway for the New England 200.
GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge (Mustang Boss 302R)
- It was a tough day for the Blue Oval in the Continental Tire Sports Car Festival at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
- Billy Johnson and Jack Roush Jr. finished 64 of the 79 laps, finishing 22nd.
- Joe Foster and Scott Maxwell finished 60 of the 79 laps, finishing 24th.
- Johnson/Roush Jr. fell to sixth in the points standings (-26), and Foster/Maxwell to eighth (-35).
- Ford sits second in the manufacturer standings (245 points), 16 behind BMW.
- The Grand-Am CTSCC returns July 22-23 for the B+ Foundation Heroes 200.
Global RallyCross Championship (Fiesta/Focus) – NO RACE
- Global RallyCross Championship returns at X-Games 17 on July 28-31.
World Rally Championship (Fiesta) – NO RACE
- The World Rally Championship returns with Neste Oil Rally Finland on July 28-30.
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorship:
GRAND-AM Rolex Series (Daytona Prototypes)
- Ryan Dalziel and Mike Forest finished fourth, Oz Negri and John Pew fifth at the Continental Tire Sports Car Festival at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
- The GRAND-AM Rolex Series returns July 22-24 for the American Red Cross 250 at New Jersey Motorsports Park.
NHRA Pro Stock Series (Mustang)
- Larry Morgan qualified 13th at the Route 66 NHRA Nationals at Route 66 Raceway in Joliet, but fell in the opening round to Shane Gray.
- The NHRA Pro Stock series will return on July 22-24 for the Mile High Nationals at Bandimere Speedway in Denver, CO.
RallyCar Rally America (Fiesta) – NO RACE
- RallyCar returns on July 15-16, for the New England Forest Rally in Newry, Maine.
SCCA World Challenge GTS – NO RACE
- Round 7/8 of the SCCA World Challenge is scheduled for Mid-Ohio August 5-7