NASCAR Sprint Cup (Fusion)
• Joey Logano's 8th represented Ford in the top-10 in Indianapolis, behind race winner Ryan Newman (Chevy).
• Logano (11), Keselowski (5) and Edwards (1) led laps during the race.
• Carl Edwards sits third (-85) in the driver's championship standings and Greg Biffle sits eighth (-175) behind points leader Jimmie Johnson (Chevy).
• Brad Keselowski sits 13th, 6 points back of 10th (the final guaranteed Chase spot).
• Ford is 39 points back of Chevy in the manufacturer standings.
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Mustang)
• Kyle Busch (Toyota) held off Brian Scott (Chevy) and Joey Logano in a close finish.
• Kevin Swindell, Michael Annett and Travis Pastrana finished 8-9-10 to put four Mustangs in the top-10.
• Hornish started on the pole, and led 56 laps. Logano led 35 laps.
• Sam Hornish Jr. sits fourth, 14 points back of Austin Dillon (Chevy). Trevor Bayne sits ninth (-64).
• Ford trails Toyota in the manufacturer standings by six points.
NHRA Funny Car (Mustang)
• John Force put together a run to the finals in Pomona, but was edged by Ron Capps (Dodge) in the finals on a hole shot.
• Courtney Force reached the semifinals and Robert Hight advanced to the second round.
• John Force leads the Ford contingent in the driver's championship standings in fourth, 73 points behind leader Matt Hagan (Dodge, 1,034 points). Courtney Force sits 6th (910 points), Tim Wilkerson 8th (804) and Robert Hight 10th (782). Bob Tasca III sits just outside the Countdown cutoff in 11th, with 779 points.
• Ford leads the manufacturer standings by 160 points over Dodge (Last updated: 7/15).
V8 Supercars (Falcon) - FORD VICTORY
• Frosty Winterbottom finished third in the first of three events at the Ipswich 360, and Chaz Mostert led a 1-2-3-4 Ford finish in the third race.
• Will Davison sits third in the driver's championship standings, 211 points back of Jamie Whincup (Holden). Winterbottom sits fourth (-242).
• FPR sits second in the Team championship, 314 behind Red Bull Racing.
Other Racing Highlights
• Ken Block picked a second-consecutive victory in Rally America, taking home a win from the New England Forest Rally (Fiesta).
• Brendan Reeves also gave Ford a victory in Rally America's 2WD category in the New England Forest Rally (Fiesta).