NASCAR Nationwide Series (Mustang) - FORD VICTORY
• Joey Logano and Sam Hornish Jr. gave Penske Racing a 1-2 finish in Chicagoland, as Logano snags his second NNS victory of 2013.
• Hornish started on the pole, and led 56 laps. Logano led 35 laps.
• By virtue of his second-place finish, Sam Hornish Jr. re-takes the points lead and has a seven-point cushion over Regan Smith (Chevy). Trevor Bayne sits ninth (-69).
• Ford trails Toyota in the manufacturer standings by one point.
NHRA Funny Car (Mustang)
• Bob Tasca III beat three fellow Ford drivers en route to the finals in Denver, but Cruz Pedregon (Toyota) bested him for the Wally.
• Robert Hight fell to Tasca in the semis, Tim Wilkerson in the 2nd round and John Force in the first round. Courtney Force was the other Ford to advance out of the first round.
• John Force leads the Ford contingent in the driver's championship standings in fifth, 131 points behind leader Matt Hagan (Dodge, 991 points). Courtney Force sits 7th (837 points), Tim Wilkerson 8th (770) and Bob Tasca III 10th (743).
• Ford leads the manufacturer standings by 160 points over Dodge (Last updated: 7/15).
Global Rallycross (Fiesta ST) - FORD VICTORY
• Toomas Heikkinen became the first driver to win three consecutive Global Rallycross events, claiming the checkered flag in Bristol.
• Ken Block finished second, Brian Deegan third as Ford swept the podium.
• Only a lone Subaru in fourth broke up a chance for Ford to sweep the top-seven spots.
• Ford owns the top-five spots in the driver's championship, led by Toomas Heikkinen (96 points). Brian Deegan sits second (62 points), Tanner Foust third (61), Patrik Sandell fourth (60) and Ken Block fifth (58).
• Ford leads the manufacturer standings by 126 points over Subaru.