Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
- Carl Edwards did what he had to do in the final laps of Sunday’s LENOX Tools 301 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, letting cars pass him as he conserved fuel to ensure finishing the race while piloting his No. 99 Ford Fusion to a 13th place finish and regaining the Sprint Cup points lead.
- Marcos Ambrose of Richard Petty Motorsports (RPM) was the highest finishing Ford coming in ninth overall.
- The NASCAR Sprint Cup series returns July 29 – 31 with the Brickyard 400 at the famed Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Mustang)
- Ricky Stenhouse Jr. piloted his Roush Fenway Ford Mustang to a team-best fourth place finish while Trevor Bayne, who led a season-high 32 laps in the race, was poised for a top-five before a late race wreck forced him to settle for a 13th-place finish.
- Stenhouse and Bayne combined to lead 73 laps.
- Stenhouse currently sits third in the Nationwide Series point standings; 18 out of the top spot.
- The NASCAR Nationwide series returns July 22-23 with the Federated Auto Parts 300 at Nashville Superspeedway.
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang) – NO RACE
- The NHRA Funny Car series will return July 22-24 for the Mile High Nationals at Bandimere Speedway in Denver, CO.
GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge (Mustang Boss 302R) – NO RACE
- The Grand-Am CTSCC returns July 22-23 for the B+ Foundation Heroes 200 at New Jersey Motorsports Park.
Global RallyCross Championship (Fiesta/Focus) – NO RACE
- Global RallyCross Championship returns at X-Games 17 on July 28-31.
World Rally Championship (Fiesta) – NO RACE
- The World Rally Championship returns with Neste Oil Rally Finland on July 28-30.
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorship:
GRAND-AM Rolex Series (Daytona Prototypes)
- The GRAND-AM Rolex Series returns July 22-24 for the American Red Cross 250 at New Jersey Motorsports Park.
NHRA Pro Stock Series (Mustang) – NO RACE
- The NHRA Pro Stock series will return on July 22-24 for the Mile High Nationals at Bandimere Speedway in Denver, CO.
RallyCar Rally America (Fiesta) – New England Forest Rally
- Chris Duplessis won the 2WD class at the New England Forest Rally in the Team O’Neil Motorsports R2 Fiesta by nearly three minutes over the next 2WD competitor. Duplessis finished fifth overall in the NEFR and missed finishing on the podium with the AWD entries by less than two and a half minutes.
- Dillon Van Way finished third in the 2WD class in the #600 Van Way Racing turbo Fiesta. The finish pushed Van Way to a second place finish in the 2011 2WD championship.
SCCA World Challenge GTS – NO RACE
- Round 7/8 of the SCCA World Challenge is scheduled for Mid-Ohio August 5-7