NASCAR Sprint Cup (Fusion)
• Brad Keselowski used a late run and Aric Almirola used pit strategy to finish fourth and fifth respectively as the top two Ford Fusions at New Hampshire Motor Speedway behind race winner Brian Vickers (Toyota).
• Brad Keselowski started from the pole and led 14 laps.
• Carl Edwards sits third (-73) in the driver's championship standings, Greg Biffle sits eighth (-151) and Brad Keselowski ninth (-167) behind points leader Jimmie Johnson (Chevy).
• Aric Almirola sits in 16th, 21 points back of 10th (the final guaranteed Chase spot), and Joey Logano sits 18th, 36 points back.
• Ford is 34 points back of Chevy in the manufacturer standings.
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Mustang)
• Michael Annett (5th) Trevor Bayne (6th) and Sam Hornish Jr. (7th) all finished in the top-10 behind race winner Kyle Busch (Toyota) in New Hampshire.
• Sam Hornish Jr. sits second in the driver's standings, 5 points back of Regan Smith (Chevy). Trevor Bayne sits 9th, 68 points back.
• Ford trails Toyota in the manufacturer standings by six points.
Global Rallycross (Fiesta ST) - FORD VICTORY
• Fords swept the top-five spots in the final at New Hampshire, including the victory by Toomas Heikkinen.
• Patrik Sandell finished second, Brian Deegan third, followed by Tanner Foust and Ken Block.
• Ford owns the top-four spots in the driver's championship, led by Toomas Heikkinen. Tanner Foust sits second (-25), Brian Deegan third (-29) and Patrik Sandell fourth (-30).
• Ford leads the manufacturer standings by 104 points over Dodge.