Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
- David Ragan picked up his first career Sprint Cup victory in the Coke Zero 400 at Daytona International Speedway. Matt Kenseth finished directly behind him to give Ford the top-two finishers.
- A.J. Allmendinger finished 10th to make it three Ford drivers in the top-10.
- An accident forced Carl Edwards to finish 36 laps down, in 37th place, and resulted in him relinquishing the points lead for the first time in 10 weeks. He now sits five points behind Kevin Harvick.
- Matt Kenseth (-22) sits in a tie for fifth place in the points standings, Greg Biffle sits 13th (-113), 21 back of 12th. A.J. Allmendinger sits in 15th (-119), 27 points back of 12th.
- Ford picked up nine points in the manufacturers’ championship. The Blue Oval currently sits in second place with 102 points, nine back of Chevy(111 points) and 12 points ahead of Toyota in third.
- The NASCAR Sprint Cup series returns July 9 at Kentucky Speedway for the Quaker State 400.
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Mustang)
- Carl Edwards paced the Ford drivers, finishing in 14th despite leading 22 laps in the Jalapeno 250 at Daytona International Speedway.
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. remains in third place in the points standings, seven back of leader Reed Sorenson.
- The NASCAR Nationwide series returns July 8 at Kentucky Speedway for the Feed the Children 300.
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang) – NO RACE
- The NHRA Funny Car series will return for the Route 66 NHRA Nationals on July 7-10 at Route 66 Raceway in Chicago, IL.
GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge (Mustang Boss 302R) – NO RACE
- The Grand-Am CTSCC returns July 8-9 for the Continental Tire Sports Car Festival.
Global RallyCross Championship (Fiesta/Focus) – NO RACE
- Global RallyCross Championship returns at X-Games 17 on July 28-31.
World Rally Championship (Fiesta) – NO RACE
- The World Rally Championship returns with Neste Oil Rally Finland on July 28-30.
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorship:
NHRA Pro Stock Series (Mustang) – NO RACE
- The NHRA Pro Stock series will return for the Route 66 Nationals on July 7-10 at Route 66 Raceway in Chicago.
GRAND-AM Rolex Series (Daytona Prototypes) – NO RACE
- The GRAND-AM Rolex Series returns July 8-9 at Mazda Raceway.
RallyCar Rally America (Fiesta) – NO RACE
- RallyCar returns on July 15-16, for the New England Forest Rally in Newry, Maine.
SCCA World Challenge GTS – NO RACE
- Round 7/8 of the SCCA World Challenge is scheduled for Mid-Ohio August 5-7