Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for June 7-9.
NASCAR Sprint Cup (Fusion)
• Greg Biffle finished second and Joey Logano 10th behind race-winner Jimmie Johnson (Chevy) in Pocono.
• Carl Edwards sits second (-51) in the driver's championship standings, Brad Keselowski 9th (-123) and Greg Biffle 10th (-126) behind points leader Jimmie Johnson (Chevy). Aric Almirola (14th,-144) and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. (16th, -152) sit within striking distance of a Chase spot.
• Ford sits third in the manufacturer standings, 31 points back of Chevy.
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Mustang)
• Trevor Bayne picked up his second career Nationwide victory, claiming Ford's 200th in series history by taking the checkered flag in Iowa. (Photo of celebration attached)
• Sam Hornish Jr. (4th) and Ryan Blaney (9th) joined Bayne in the top-10.
• The race was delayed by a day due to rain on Saturday. Bayne was also behind the wheel for Ford's 600th Sprint Cup series victory (2011 Daytona 500).
• Ford now has 999 victories across NASCAR's top three series.
• Sam Hornish Jr. sits second in the driver's standings, 23 points back of Regan Smith (Chevy). Trevor Bayne rose to 9th, 80 points back.
• Ford sits second in the manufacturer standings, two points back of Toyota.
China Touring Car Challenge (Focus)
• Andy Yan claimed his second straight victory to take the points lead, winning in Sheshan.
• Yan now holds a 4 point edge over Rui Wang (VW). Xiaoele He sits third (-13).
• Changan Ford now leads the manufacturer's cup by by 12 points over Shanghai VW.
Other Racing Highlights
• Tanner Foust drove his Fiesta to victory in the fourth round of the European Rallycross Championship in Finland.