Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang)
- John Force Racing's Mike Neff defeated Cruz Pedregon in the finals of the NHRA SuperNationals in Englishtown, NJ, when Pedregon red-lighted in the championship round.
- Mustangs claimed five of the top-eight qualifying spots as Robert Hight (No.2), Tim Wilkerson (No. 3) and John Force (No. 5) earned top-five spots, while Mike Neff (no. 7) and Bob Tasca III (No. 8) put all five Ford drivers in the top-10.
- Neff (707 points) extended his lead over Jack Beckman to 98 in the points standings. Hight (-137) sits in third.
- The NHRA will return on June 17-19 at Bristol Dragway for Thunder Valley Nationals.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
- Carl Edwards led 29 laps and finished fifth to lead the Ford drivers at the STP 400 in Kansas City, behind Dodge's Brad Keselowski, who picked up his first win of the season.
- Matt Kenseth finished sixth and Greg Biffle made it three Ford drivers in the top-10 at No. 10.
Edwards sits atop the points standings with a 40-point lead over Jimmy Johnson. Kenseth (-73) sits in seventh.
- The NASCAR Sprint Cup series returns next weekend at Pocono Raceway for the Pocono 500.
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Mustang)
- Justin Allgaier (Chevy) edged Carl Edwards when both ran out of gas on the final lap of the STP 300 in Chicagoland. Edwards finished second after leading 144 laps, and Trevor Bayne finished third in his return to the track.
- Ricky Stenhouse Jr. remains within striking distance of the points lead, just six points back of Reed Sorenson in third.
- The NASCAR Nationwide series returns June 18 at Michigan International Speedway for the Alliance Truck Parts 250.
GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge (Mustang Boss 302R)
- Jack Roush Jr. and Billy Johnson won the Continental Tire 150 at Watkins Glen.
- Joe Foster and Scott Maxwell finished fourth and moved to within 21 points of the leaders, Bill Auberlen and Paul Dalla Lana (BMW), in the overall standings. Roush Jr. and Johnson moved into third (-24).
- The Grand-Am CTSCC returns June 23-24 for Road America in Elkhart Lake, Wis.
World Rally Championship (Fiesta) – NO RACE
- The World Rally Championship returns on June 16-19 in Greece.
Global RallyCross Championship (Fiesta/Focus) – NO RACE
- The Global RallyCross Championship returns Jun 17-18 at Pikes Peak International Raceway with Round Three of the 2011 Championship.
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorship:
Action Sports Athletes
- Justin "JTP" Pawlak defeated Vaughn Gittin Jr. in the final round of the Formula Drift finale at Palm Beach Raceway. For "JTP," it is his second win of the season and he retakes the Formula D championship lead. Gittin Jr. jumps 11 spots, breaking into the Top 10 and into championship contention.
GRAND-AM Rolex Series (Daytona Prototypes)
- Ford-powered drivers Ozz Negri and John Pew finished fourth at Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen.
The GRAND-AM Rolex Series returns June 23-25 in Elkhart Lake, Wis., for Road America.
NHRA Pro Stock Series (Mustang)
- Larry Morgan qualified 15th at the NHRA SuperNationals in Englishtown, but had mechanical problems and fell to Shane Gray in the first round.
- The NHRA Pro Stock series will return on June 17-19 at Bristol Dragway for Thunder Valley Nationals.
RallyCar Rally America (Fiesta)
- Dillon Van Way finished third in the 2WD class at RallyCar's Susquehannock Trail Performance Rally (STPR) in his 2011 Ford Fiesta.
- Chris Duplessis debuted the R2 Fiesta at STPR. He led the 2WD class by 7 minutes and was running sixth overall when he had an incident on stage 12, ending his day.
- RallyCar returns on July 15-16, for the New England Forest Rally in Newry, Maine.
SCCA World Challenge GTS – NO RACE
- Round 7/8 of the SCCA World Challenge is scheduled for Mid-Ohio August 5-7